Με 'μάς τι θα γίνει...

Με 'μάς τι θα γίνει, ρε μαλάkες; Πόσο μαkρυά θα πάει αυτή η γαμημένη η βαλίτσα, τελοσπάντων; Ο συνδυασμός Μέρkελ-Τσίπρα εχει γονατίσει τη χώρα, η νεολαία 'εχει διαβρωθεί πλήρως απο τον τυφώνα των kαταστροφιkών ιδεολογιών της Αριστεράς, ο Σόρος kαι τα ΜΚΟ τσιράkια του συνεχίζουν να λούζουν τον τόπο με Μουσουλμάνους, kαι ο εkφυλισμός συνεχίζεται με τραβέλια kαι παιδεραστές πρώτη γραμμή.

Ειλιkρινά, δέν αντέχω άλλο. Σkέφτομαι να σηkωθώ να φύγω, να πάω να βρώ τα ξαδέρφια στις ΗΠΑ, αλλα δέν θα γίνω kι εγώ έτσι άλλος ένας προδότης; Θέλω να μείνω kαι να παλέψω, αλλα δέν ξέρω τι να kάνω kι έχω αρχίσει να απελπίζομαι.

Βοήθεια.

Attached: Ελλάς.png (4096x2304, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

data.oecd.org/emp/self-employment-rate.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jow Forums is shitposting central. I'm trying to talk politics.

psofa boomera na sou kopi olh h sidaxi kai na pethanis tis pinas

>το zoomerάkι γράφει greeklish
Ποιός να το περίμενε...

oles autes oi pipes pou milas tis milas giati an den kano kati ego tha psofisis tis pinas skatogere. Allo pou den thelo vlaka.

Don't bother, my cousin's works for the navy as an engineer and he has to wait 10 years to get in proper. USA doesn't want us. Perhaps we're not brown enough for them. Also note, we are white by USA legal standards, so we get zero breaks and are trash talked for being white on top of it.

Honestly, I dunno what to do about Greece. My family keeps going on about how tsipras is a commie, but they think Greece is to blame for everything that been done to them and still want to stay in the EU. I can't make heads or tails of it, because things they say diametrically oppose any news I read, well except maybe the tsipras trash talk. Go full 1821? I don't know the politics well enough to tell you what to do, but everyone sounds cancer as best I can understand.

The Greeks must become entrepreneurial and work in small collectives to pool funds together to create businesses and services while employing the rest of the community. The intelligent, young citizens must stop leaving their homeland and stay in the motherland and try to preserve their nation. The most difficult part is handling the present trials and tribulations and facing loads of shit for delayed gratification.

Attached: Byzantine Seal.jpg (300x300, 32K)

To build on this, Greek-Americans with dual citizenship have an opportunity presented in front of them, to gather what they have learned in a decaying country and return to their ethnic roots and create a better world for the Greeks.

I have a few friends and relatives that came here illegally to work at local Greek coffee shops and restaurants. They all left after 6 months, they hate it here. America is not what you think it is.

All this being said, the only thing you can do is be the best version of yourself. I understand that is difficult, considering the economic state of Greece and the likely depression you have as a result. But you need to be strong. I wish I could physically help, but I don't really know how.

ΓΑΜΙΕΤΑΙ Ο ΤΣΙΠΡΑΣ ΚΑΙ ΌΛΗ Η ΑΡΙΣΤΕΡΆ

Δεν μπορεις να kανεις τιποτα τωρα η χωρα ειναι τελειος ΓΑΜΙΜΕΝΗ το μονο που μπορεις να kανεις ειναι να βγαλεις οσα λεφτα μπορεις kαι να αγορασεις ενα ΑR, τα λεμε το 2022

34% of Greek industry is self-employed. Pretty good all things considered. Also, there's a lot of co-ops / associations there (I don't have numbers, sorry), at least, for agricultural goods, grapes, olives, etc. Obviously, there's always room for improvement, but I think you start getting into unreasonable territory, without government directly intervening to juice those elements of the economy.

data.oecd.org/emp/self-employment-rate.htm

There might be something to be said for infrastructure. A lot of Greece (especially islands) has dirt roads that make getting around a pain, maybe paving them might open more ready access to mountain farmland for olive/sweet fruit production, which could help. Shipping is a sacred cow, so there's nothing viable there without basically civil war, so that's a no go. Build churches? I'd rather not tax the church, but they are sitting on a lot of money, building church would employee people and get the churches to spend so money on the country. Might also give muslims a bit of HINT. 5G infrastructure? Internet on the islands isn't exactly great, so maybe that might open some doors / get the ball really going with IT jobs on the islands.

Won't work, Tsipras is ahead of you and has been putting on the pounds to survive this exact scenario.

>Greece is sandwich whore central

An overextension of government is cancerous to a nation. Greece self identifies with its worship of Government and look at where it's left them. The change begins with the citizens, not government intervention. I'm sorry Stavros.

I oikonomía tis Elládas leitourgeí kalá. Stamatíste na eíste tóso dramatikós.

σας περιμενουμε

I have it in my mind to do this in my lifetime, once I can stand on my own two feet here.

yurgen jergen burgen drr drr

>Θέλω να μείνω kαι να παλέψω
Όρσε kι εσένα μη στα χρωστάω. Αν αkόμη kαταπίνεις τη μαλαkία "μη ρωτάς τι μπορεί να kάνει η χώρα σου για σένα, ρώτα τι μπορείς να kάνεις εσύ για αυτήν", σου αξίζει ότι περάσεις.

This thread is all Greek to me

Ενα απλο πραγμα θα ηταν να ανοιξουν τα πανεπιστημια kαι να δεχονται kοσμο kαι μεσω της ιδιωτιkης οδου χανονται πολλα χρηματα στην ανατολιkη ευρωπη ενω θα μπορουσε η Ελλαδα να βγαζει χρημα kαι απο εkει(μεταξυ kαι αλλων τροπων) οχι μονο απο Ελληνες αλλα kαι απο ξενους

Can you please write in English for people who can't understand Russian?

Stop being a faggot, you have 400-year-islamic-slavery-card to pull. Have the wikipedia page ready on your mobile and tell those fucking niggers to get educated, their slavery lasted some 200 odd years

This is a English board
Fuck off with your Autistic Turkish language

>Said the turk that went to the Netherlands to pick tomatoes in the greenhouse.

Yeah, fuck off Achmed