Why Are White People Obsessed with Colonialism?

No one here cares except people who like history. And even they don't dislike the British over colonizing Jordan, it's just a matter of intellectual interest, an esoteric matter for the intellectual people. Not like an active grievance.

Yet, your NGO sluts won't shut up about the "colonial legacy" in the Middle East. I hear this every day from the NGO sluts in Amman, whom I coach in Arabic and fondle in Hebrew.
They think I should be indignant about the "colonial legacy," a term that literally has no Arabic equivalent, because no one here is stupid enough to think it's the source of contemporary problems.

On the other hand they are indifferent to the real problem we have with the West: support for the Jewish race and its brutal occupation of indigenous Levantines (Palestinians).

Attached: sluts.jpg (322x156, 16K)

>Why Are White People Obsessed with Colonialism?

Some sort of cultural or genetic quirk that causes white people to be very emphatic + the jews

>no one here is smart enough to think it's the source of contemporary problems.
FTFY

Our problems are now your useful idiots,use them well brother.

>On the other hand they are indifferent to the real problem we have with the West: support for the Jewish race and its brutal occupation of indigenous Levantines (Palestinians).
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: a3K47oQO) 12/01/18(Sat)09:16:28 No.195255652▶
> (OP)
>>Why Are White People Obsessed with Colonialism?
>Some sort of cultural or genetic quirk that causes white people to be very emphatic + the jews
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: blsVcHPj) 12/01/18(Sat)09:16:30 No.195255660▶
> (OP)
>>no one here is smart enough to think it's the source of contemporary problems.
>FTFY
If that's an attempt to mock our lower average IQ, it makes no sense, since your implication is that we would be in first-world shape without British colonialism (and therefore, that we're smart/industrious).

But don't exaggerate user. The Levant is OK. Most people here don't want to immigrate to the US. Unemployment is better than a lot of european countries.

>Palestinians
>indigenous
No sweetie, those inbreds half-negroid belong in the Arab peninsula'

LOL what an absurd exaggeration. I think they're about 2% black on average? The black-admixed people are North Africans and Gulf Arabs, not Levantines.

the people youre talking about are literally incapable of understanding that other peoples have agency outside of their interactions with Europeans

People think that by complaining about fucking shit they had no control over, is long in the past, and the guilty all long dead, they are as heroic as the reformers of old. But the reformers of old (feminists, prohibitionists, suffregettes) have turned out to not be altruostic, but garbage low rent bottom feeders looking for a shortcut to fame and fortune a la Sarsour or Sharpton.

because wh*toids know they cannot compete with superior men, and are trying to gain sympathy as they will lose against Africans.
>plz forgive us we r sorry
>no such thing as race we are all human
>i'm white and hate racism look i'm your friend
Not gonna work whiteboi
When we take over your extinction is inevitable

Attached: DKQ4hHeVwAAbzLj.png (882x709, 65K)

When I talk about how much longer and crueler Turkish/Ottoman colonialism of the Arab world was, they go full NPC mode.

you're actually all wrong. the jews have been gone too long to be considered natives anymore, and most have ((iranian)) ancestry. there are SOME indiginous palestinians, like this girl i knew with blood red hair and blue eyes. but a lot of palestinians today are just egyptian larpers. so neither are fully correct, palestine should be given to the native levantines. anybody with egyptian ancestry needs to gtfo
> t leb

Fuck the t*rks. British were actually decent, they created Jordan and KSA, but should've given Arabia to the hashemites. still better than nothing. French mishandled syria and lebanon. Idk why they said lebanon would be a christian state, then include tons of shiite zones. They should've given lebanon the mountains and the orthodox syrian zones to its north, the rest goes to syria. or just keep it as one country. but current lebanon is a fucking mess

Oh forgot to answer the actual topic. White liberals are attached to this idea of evil colonialism because it explains their love for immigration to 'right the wrongs' of colonizing these areas. But the ME would've turned out better if the british and french had stayed a bit longer and sorted everything out, than the shithole it is today. they think all colonialism is pure evil and the entire world was full of happy little abeed in a utopia

they know fuck all about history, and the meme about Europe oppressing the world is not historical for them, it's mythological, religious

You do know the Hashemites are still in charge in JOrdan right user?

>Why Are White People Obsessed with Colonialism?
Its the jews in media and university that say things that make stupid people feel smart.

> Why Are White People Obsessed with Colonialism?
It's part of their Church of Liberalism doctrine, you can't help their illogical faith and their feeble uneducated minds

But why? What do they have to gain (psychologically, financially, sexually) from spreading the meme? Are the JEws involved?

> Are the JEws involved?
servants of their allies are, mostly boomer generation with their "no more war in Europe" mentality that seeks to pacify the population to keep the money flowing on & in.
> What do they have to gain?
Social approval in their inner circle which manifests as promotion in their own organisations. (((Funders))) have of course their own agenda

So, true.

These White people don't want to admit that Middle Easterners are even partly responsible for the mess that the Middle East is in. They want to think that since Whites occupied the Middle East (for a short period compared to the Ottomans), the Middle East's dysfunction is ONLY the result of white colonialists.

Western nations (Germany, France) have been invaded and reduced to rubble several times over the past 1500 years, but we keep coming back because -- unlike the Middle East -- we have the institutions and incentives to promote economic development and the political mechanisms to hold our elites accountable. The leaders of the middle east are parasites and dont give a fuck about the average citizen.

Attached: saudi.jpg (508x435, 43K)

it's hard to explain but it stems from the perspective that Europe is the only place that matters in the world. In the past 100 years or so it's been inverted to make Europeans into villains instead of heroes, but theyre still incapable of understanding that societies outside Europe exist and act on their own will.

They're trying to signal moral superiority over other white people.

You have to understand, these sluts are just repeating the bullshit there sociology 101 proffs spoon feed them. They know fuck all about the issues.

Our college freshman courses are a total clusterfuck of far left (((proffs))) telling 18 year old morons what to think. The kids then just repeat it because they think it make them sound smart, and "on the right side of history" whatever the fuck that means.

I know, thats why its called the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan. I'm saying you guys deserved all of Arabia, not just that prize they gave you

empathetic

or empathic

the ngos are just globohomo neo-imperialism
it's utterly bizarre
the people who incessantly whine about colonialism are the neo-imperial NWO footsoldiers
basically they are NPCs who have been programmed to feel guilty about cherry picked stories from our history.
guilt is a powerful emotion
fear is good. love is good,
but if you want someone to do something against their self-interest, guilt them
a lot of 'smart' people in these groups. generations of propaganda and social engineering has gone into their creation
if I we're you, I'd get them out of your country asap
Devil tricks you with thots