All blacks are nigge-

>all blacks are nigge-

Attached: 1530645795882.webm (640x800, 2.55M)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/british-playboy-model-groped-pervert-13658076
crf-usa.org/black-history-month/the-slave-trade
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

-rs

fpbp

>Nigger crosses arms
Had he not been filmed he'd have fucked her.

Attached: Bong in Murrica .webm (1118x710, 2.61M)

Daily reminder that Hannibal was one of the most strategic and ruthless military generals of all time and nearly destroyed all of Rome for not his nigger homeland worried Rome would destroy them for what they had done. They didn't send him reinforcements and indeed Rome destroyed them.

carthaginians and hannibal weren't black though

Lmao you idiot Cartage was in Africa. Of course they are black

You know a lot of niggers are gay

Awesome, I'm gona do that too when I get the chance.

Norh Africa = Black prior to moorish invasions. Ok bud.

Attached: CommanderRockwell.png (765x659, 198K)

Are Egyptians black? Are Libyans black?

Ancient egypt was blacks mixef with whites untill Arabs came anf conqured it. Lybia too

You can’t be this retarded, have you ever seen a North African, they sure as fuck aren’t niggers, and considering Hannibal was around before the Arab invasion of North Africa, the local populace would probably look more like Greeks or Italians not sub Saharan niggers.

>taking anyone with a africa flag serious for even .01 seconds

this is why this boards sucks

Edypt was white with some negro slaves, because that’s the only thing negros have ever been good at.

You could learn something from
Obviously they were black.

So long as he's black and breathing, he's always got nigger in him.

I know lad, I’m just making the comment in case an actual retard comes along, and believes the nigger.

>(((White))) women
I'm glad I didn't fall for the racemixing meme
Watering down my strong genes through a wh*toid thot would be a waste of DNA
Black Men are for Black Women, Nogs and Sheboons do not apply, same as any other race.

Attached: 99c965ef9660919283241aef36c082e9ea8195014ea1790e856f0cc122664a65.jpg (276x269, 9K)

Arabs mixed with black people you buffon. North africa has a lot of sub saharan african blood.

The jew does her mating dance but nigger ain't having no jew

I’m sure they were whiter and obviously not Arabs but I doubt few but the very elite were genuine white people. And I know they had black slaves but I mean to common citizenry was likely brownish and not black

>resorts to racism when intelectually inferior to person he's responding too
Maybe when you grow up you will set aside meaningless racism like that

Dumb wh*tiods need to learn the history of the motherland

All women are whores

Checked.
I love when black people claim the Pharaohs were black. They descend from Ptolemy, who a Macedonian. Niggers will be niggers I guess.

that was in bad form and style
he shouldhave licked his finger so she would feel the wetness on her asshole

Pharohs were mixed my man. White/black

are there actual niggers who unironically support nigger tier revisionism that post on Jow Forums or is it a larp? i cant fell

Love how Jow Forums tards here ignore my points and resort to the same old racism. This place is a shithole

It’s to make up for the complete lack of any notable historical relevance, I can’t imagine how frustrating it would make someone to know that their entire purpose throughout history has been serving others as slaves, and the only reason they aren’t slaves anymore is because whites fought for their freedom rather than themselves in almost every case.

That has been disproven and never made sense to begin with you dumb ape.

based handanovic

Egypt was more advanced then the nords sweetie.

He only prefers superior BLACK QUEENZ and not filthy whitoid edomite whores

Racist poltards ignoring me yet again. Wheres that magix white IQ when you need it

Also as an American let me tell you they never even made good slaves. The house nigger woman were fine (especially because her owner and his teenage sons would fuck her and she couldn’t say no then they would end up with a new slave for free) but the men had to be constantly beaten just to pick some damn cotton.

*than
And the Egyptians who built the pyramids preceded the dynastic Egyptians by thousands of years. The Egyptians who built the pyramids were more advanced than any civilization up until the industrial revolution.

this is so cringy wtf

you mad whiteboi?

Attached: 1543609991884.webm (264x480, 1.77M)

Women are the real niggers.

Given another 15-20 years industrialization would have made black slave labor worthless anyway, and they were too stupid/inept to work the machinery of the time as industrialization occurred. Really it's (again) the Jews to blame here as they took advantage of a temporary need for cheap labor in the worst way with human profiteering via their slave ships

me in red

Attached: 57.jpg (480x269, 12K)

I apologise for the mistake im typing fast and quite frustrated at this wreched shithole of a site. But that aside got a source for that?

This has to be bait

That’s true. It’s also crazy that basically the only jews that were in America back then were slave owners were as like 90% of white Christians didn’t own salves.

Not only that, but they have never been able to form functioning, advanced civilizations. Africa now is a bloodbath and people are still stuck technologically, culturally, scientifically, etc.
Europa was a bloodbath for centuries, yet that didn't deter them.

It was poorly worded i apologise for that but it is true. Egypt is close to sub saharan africa

We're just not bothering with your dumbass because you're not worth bothering with when you're already spouting the dumbshit that you are. The only "blacks" that were ever Egyptians were Nubians. Go figure they were the dynasty before it all went to shit.

dont feed the troll please, just keep ignoring the dumb fuck

Whites made africa horrible by sitematically opressing them!!! Even in Zimbabwe the blacks were descriminated and didn't have education as good as whites so it went to shit but white supremacist talk how good Rhodesia is

Lol, /pol thinks she was offended, when she actually ran after him to get his phone number and ask him out

Attached: dsc_0017.jpg (3804x2843, 1.38M)

>Enslaving your own kid is a good business decision.
Kike Detected.

Attached: a_005.jpg (474x355, 19K)

Everybidy who's not an incel white supremacist nazi=troll to you? Idiots the lot of you

Ignoe these dumb nazi fucks probably all virgins

Do you know who sold African slaves to Europeans/Americans? Africans

I bet your source is stormfront??? Source or gtfo please Africans were always anti slave

She could've had such a future with him tho

Attached: 1542582541565.png (588x653, 733K)

That woman is a genuine nigger lover.

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/british-playboy-model-groped-pervert-13658076

You mean fucked her up or raped her?

Carthagaginians where Semitic retard, they where genetically the same as Jews.

Holy fuck niggers are stupid. You have to be larping.

Not really Carthage was close to sub saharan africa and had lot of immigrants from it. Thats why today nortg africans have sub sah african blood

Good for you.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. It's so true. \
>I only like my kebobs made from children.

Attached: 1504032202825.jpg (584x735, 140K)

El diablo!

Attached: 1542200173492.png (494x621, 302K)

No they may have some East African blood, but Niggers and Somalians are not the same race.

Based Self-Respecting Black Man Who Refuses To Be A Worthless Thot's Toy

Stop saying the n word you 12 year old. Grow up.

>nigger ignored on Jow Forums
>nigger thinks Jow Forums is a shithole
Imagine my shock!

Attached: 1464413360861.jpg (800x450, 246K)

Yes goys, white women are the problem. Make sure to wife a based latina or trad negress and make based black babies.

Attached: cjfjoifuuaeca8i2 (2).jpg (501x504, 63K)

Learn some history ( and how to spell for that matter) and maybe we will converse with you. Blacks really are a living meme for the most part.

Half nigger detected

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-01-13-19-42~2.png (401x627, 190K)

Fuck off nog, there are so many sources for that. You have to be 18 to post on this site sweetie.

They are

Attached: 1535987574754.webm (640x640, 2.78M)

Is that based black man wearing a maga hat? Based!

Got a source for that retard? Western sub Saharan blacks were cut off by the Saharan desert. They did not have contact with North Africa at that time.

Attached: ea6.png (250x250, 24K)

This is pol nigger get used to it. I know you’re still in high school by the way you type anyway.

Local African rulers and black merchants delivered captured people to these trading posts to sell as slaves to European ship captains.

source: crf-usa.org/black-history-month/the-slave-trade

That’s my screen saver “ sqeeking sound”.

sup literally the only black guy in poland

She was so aroused by a black mn touching her she left to suck his BBC

He must have a huge BBC to get through all that meat

Yes nobody has ever crossed deserts before
t.retard
Im just frustated at y'all nazis here

I bet his dick couldn't get past her buttcheeks

>memeflag
yep, bait

Stop stealing my culture.

Attached: 1526565118187.jpg (625x626, 30K)

that's very uncomfortable to watch.
getting rejected as a blonde twering girl by a nog is very demoralising.

powerful....

Staged. Why does the "security camera" move around like someone is holding it? Since it was widely reported it was definitely staged. Almost all news is fake.

Blacks don't speak like this. Your trolling is shit my dude. 2/10

Retard, someone's holding up a phone to the monitor displaying the camera feed.

Even Europeans have admixtire from all the north AFRICAN conquests

Attached: Map_of_African_admixture_in_European_populations (1).png (644x335, 255K)

This. White women are an absolute travesty. I'm sticking with my own black women. I don't want the "real" or "woke" ones, thought. Hard as fuck to find.

Oy vey!

Attached: 4937A195-DDF9-49BC-A31C-8FA776B09E25.jpg (691x466, 69K)

The white woman in the video is the nigger.