Why do white people (The whiter they are the worse it is) act so hard like they honestly give a fuck about niggers and...

why do white people (The whiter they are the worse it is) act so hard like they honestly give a fuck about niggers and spics? Shit is so obvious and transparent real talk

Attached: chelsea-handler-600-5.jpg (600x600, 68K)

Attached: 1543447714612.gif (500x333, 464K)

Damned crackers need to all be beheaded.

Attached: 0e6.jpg (500x328, 20K)

Wow I would actually say prison and transitioning was a good idea. Hopefully it goes as well for Jullian.

Agreed. But how do we go about burning those ugly honkeys (You)?

Attached: 1542282904070.jpg (610x1083, 162K)

Attached: nshiet.jpg (1085x800, 165K)

Attached: 1543416080988.jpg (1024x683, 310K)

Stop samefagging as me retard.

Attached: tumblr_m99c8pVhtA1reb1c2o1_400.jpg (600x600, 56K)

spends thousands on beauty products, to still end up looking like a crack head,
would bang on a weds or thurs tho

How about you stop using my body and brain to further your agenda low IQ finngol?

Attached: 137593505136.jpg (240x320, 14K)

Stop being gay

>Finngol
>Doesn't realize that we're the same person.
Many keks were had.

Attached: Forty_keks.jpg (292x257, 16K)

Bruh she looks like she smells of urine and musty sweat odor

The smell would be equivalent to the odor from a recently used urinal at an airport bathroom sir

Fuck off burger.
Retard i will kms and you'll be coming to hell with me.

It comes from the noble savage syndrome. They have a superiority complex that compels them to think those beneath them need their assistance, and wouldnt be able to function without them. Its inherently racist ideal but they'll never come to terms with it.

>conditioned from an early age to blindly dislike racism and to ignore obvious differences in from of your face
>learn about critical thinking and the concept of evidence
>put two and two together
>realize there is no proof of racial equality
>mountains of evidence to the contrary
>numerous attempts over many years to force equality that never even come close to achieving the goal
>surrounded by people who keep clinging to the dogma of tolerance while you're flabergased by the insanity
>most of these same people would never be comfortable with racemixing themselves and especially their kids and grandkids doing it but act tolerant of others anyway
>total cognitive dissonence about this blatant hypocrisy

This. Those damned snow niggers think they're so high and mighty but have the smallest dicks in the world.

The majority of people live on the east and west coasts. The majority of those people are liberal. Since media companies pander to the largest audiences (ad revenue), they lean more liberal in their broadcasts. This method allowed them to buy up all the local Midwest stations and broadcasting rights to spread their message throughout the center of the country.

Internet changed that and they're scared that they're losing power, so now they're trying to get "ill-informed" opinions from reaching a wider audience on the coasts

The social effects of humiliation and benefits of perceived virtue.

It's all a lie for social status.

Whoa. She's been partying hard, drinking hard, whoring hard, drugging hard and living hard, hasn't she?

"Accidental" overdose soon?

>muh dick.
When will you niggers learn that the size of your fucking penis doesn't fucking matter? You probably don't have the intellect to even understand that.

Attached: images (2).jpg (299x169, 5K)

Not before we have fun with her.

Attached: billcosby.jpg (446x299, 41K)

Empathy is in the blood of whites. Most are repulsed at the suffering of others, and are always willing to lend a hand. Liberalism in this age is a result of believing that ending the bad emotions is the same as ending suffering. They don't want to feel bad, and they don't want you to feel bad, so it's just common sense for such low level people to want the bad feelings to go away.

Seconded. There’s never a reasonable explanation for a picture that bad.

>ITT:
>Non-whites angry about the beauty of the European race

Attached: _20181201_184334.jpg (1553x1364, 325K)

White people have the misguided idea that non-whites are capable of the same spectrum of emotion and cognitive ability. They don't realize the non-white is perfectly happy being subhuman shit

The fact you're a whiteguy trying to pretend to be black is also obvious

>rill talk

Because those are fake whites and literal retards who got brainwashed, like most Americans
Real euros give no fucks about them, too bad you were born in that hellhole to see it I guess
Also, fuck your political correctness, cucks

Attached: 1532788104462.png (800x473, 29K)