What are your thoughts on tattooing, Jow Forums? Why do you think they push this, not only trend, but lifestyle so much?

What are your thoughts on tattooing, Jow Forums? Why do you think they push this, not only trend, but lifestyle so much?

The other day i was reading about the new body chipping technology -they- want to implement and i realised, maybe getting further away from the biblical notion that "the body is a temple" you make people more receptive to getting whatever tracking device the state wants to put inside your skull or limbs. We are already tracked, but they want to go deeper.

The body is a joke nowadays, no sense of boundaries (this erodes nationalism too). I think tattoo culture is one of the worse issues in our current situation, also its stealth on what it really does.

>inb4 tattoos are cool
no, thats the brainwashing speaking. they simply arent. they have historically belonged to lowlifes, whores and the primitive.

Attached: justin-bieber-tattoos-1.jpg (2000x2028, 536K)

i really want to a tattoo a cross on my finger but i already look too much like a criminal and that wouldnt help

So that law enforcement can EASILY find criminals, when they push something involving uniqueness you can bet your freckly ass that this is what they're doing.

Attached: fat_cops_15.jpg (493x600, 38K)

I have several tattoos that are "reminders to my self" of spiritual concepts that by tattooing on my hands, I see constantly and thus reflect upon more often, for example one of them is the Ourobouros around my left wrist, reminding me of temporality and entropy at every step of a task. These guides are for me, for my work but they can also serve to spark conversation with those who know what they mean, the Swastika being one of them also acts a very clear friend/foe device which simplifies many non verbal interactions. I did all my tattoos on myself, the pain is an important guide to the depth and speed of the needle.

Attached: 1534339407856.jpg (440x311, 38K)

You're an idiot. Tattoos and other various markings have been around as long as man. It is sacred and traditional. Like music used to be. Go be a culturless, bland nobody like the Jews want you to. Just give em your dick and be off with you.

This guy gets it. I have a black sun and it's power on people is obvious.

I wanna get something like this. Thoughts?

Attached: thjjjjj.jpg (1280x1603, 179K)

>What are your thoughts on tattooing?
Helps immediately identify people as either low-IQ or low-class. Frequently both.

>Why do you think they push this?
The same reason they push mindless consumption in general. Keep people blowing their money on drawing all over themselves, buying shit music, buying cigarettes, buying restaurant food, traveling for pleasure. All of it amounts to keeping people relatively poor and politically powerless. Whatever you do, don’t save or invest you way to wealth and influence through wise and frugal expenditures. That (((niche))) is already occupied.

Fuck tattoos. Nerds have ruined them. They get their favorite comic book and video game shit tattoos and now it's best just to not have tattoos. I wish I could go back in time and NEVER GET A DAMN TATOO, not because i don't like my tattoos, but because nerds want to show me theirs when they see mine all the fucking time. I DONT FUCKING KNOW WHAT HALF THAT SHIT IS FUCKING NERDS fuck i hate you millenials

I dont have tats because of the permanence of them. If I buy a really ugly t shirt I can always donate it to good will but if I get a shit tat its their for life.

I am 26 now and I dress way different than I did when I was 20

>Letting nerds push you around and take over things you enjoyed
>Flag
Is tell you to kill yourself but you'd probably end up lecturing yourself on being a bully.

>I don't want to be responsible or have to answer for any decision I make.

God made erasers for a reason

> tattoos the word "purpose" on himself
For what purpose

I have 9 tattoos and I regret them all.

Place it on your forehead, anything else and you are a cuck.

His comment is one of the most responsible things I have seen in this thread. Tastes change over time and making a permanent change to your body based on temporary feelings is idiotic.

Its numbers, man. Someone convinced these retards to tattoo a super mario mushroom on their bodies. Some shops don't fly with that shit when people come in and request a tattoo. Some will quote double or triple the price just to get rid of them but then that sometimes backfires. It's the sheer numbers of zombie nerd shit. Have you ever seen an anime tattoo. Christ. or the japanese characters

tatoos are only for sailors.

Tattoos are for mindless NPC sheep who wants to follow something that is too cool.

Attached: GoAhead.jpg (392x500, 24K)

Lmao yeah the ouroboros is so deep, your “knowledge” of the occult is just being used to show what a special snowflake you are like everyone else with tattoos

Branding yourself with the IP of a major corporation is pretty fucking cringy.

I wish I could get a custom barcode or nfc chip in my wrist hat I could use to crash self checkouts, fast pay, and other things.

Why jews are never tattooed. Think about it.

Does anyone know if there is anything out there like that? Like a master key barcode for different barcoding systems that has some kind of unique function?

When I see tattoos I immediately see weakness and it changes my opinion of people. I work in the hospital on an open heart unit and I'll catch glimpses of tattoos under sleeves or under shirts and my opinion of the person changes forever.

get a load of this guy

Attached: 7DBEBB28-A5C1-4A1E-8A7A-C8CE646179EB.jpg (860x556, 48K)

I'm getting a religious and patriotic sleeve next month fuck off

Tattos used to be cool. Now only the basedest of based boys have em

I'd want tattoos like this, so many are just trashy or have retarded meanings but things like this make it a lot less gay.

But how do you work if you have hand tatts? Isn't that a big no no at a lot of jobs?

I want a a colorful picture of the Galaxy and life in it on my back in the style of sandman overture. I wanted the tattoo for years. Reading that decided me on the art style

Attached: _103344673_gettyimages-1022492306.jpg (660x371, 30K)

Tattoos are retarded and low class for anyone but It should be illegal for women to get them.

Anything that isn’t a black sun or swastika is for faggots.

Its only for cattle and jews.

So jews pushing it to overcome work camps trauma.

I have sleeves and keep them covered. I regret doing it.

>people ITT saying the Jews want you tattooed, and other people saying they don’t

Who am I supposed to believe?

It’s all just echo chamber BS. Tats are good if they look good, not good if they don’t.
Like haircuts. Or hats.

that's every thread on pol about every topic m8

Agreed. Every women i fucked have tattoos that made me to cry inside. It ruins the beauty of women’s body. I’m still looking to find a woman without tattoo which it’s hard to come by.

Cope bong

That guy easily trolled you lmfao

Lurk moar

shithole flag

>I think tattoo culture is one of the worse issues in our current situation

tattoos are lame but we have much bigger problems

"traveling for pleasure"
>>incel detected

go travel around Europe/Asia & Scandinavia and take in the beauty of it all then come back and tell me traveling for pleasure is "mindless consumption"

someone's projecting there financial insecurities over the internet

I think the simplicity of the ouroboros get's it's point across. Point of reality being circles and cycles.

Attached: ourosboros.jpg (360x360, 20K)

I don't care if people want to do it but I find it gross and women who get them are trash.

Enterainment monkeys don't count.

Agreed

Any whites in here calling tattoos degenerate are forgetting their heritage. It's just the people that normally get them now are degenerate.

I've had tattoos on my neck hands and face since I was 21, I'm 34 now. Job stoppers? nope I worked in offices for a few years. and for the past 10 years I'm a welder. No one cares just don't get offence shit that's visible,ie; swazis and dead jews. also No not a felon, only been to jail trice overnite for fighting. Don't let the liberal asshats ruin cool shit take it back.

going to be joining the navy, its tradition

If someone would be kind enough to photo edit crass bumper stickers on a fine luxury antique car and post it, I would appreciate it.

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (165x217, 56K)