Honest thoughts on louis ck?

did he really rape that girl? is he ourguy?

Attached: looeyck.jpg (300x300, 14K)

No one is falling for your shilling and your stupid Bill Burr pick, nigger trash

he didn't rape anyone he jacked off in his house while a couple stacies watched

Dollah shave club everybody

Can you cut this shit out? I'm serious

imagine virtue signaling so hard you end up married to a nigger with a nigger kid

Imagine being black and your dad is Bill Burr

why is his kid blacker than Nia?

Thanks for reminding me OP, new episodes of F is for family are you.

Also Louis ck copped a lot of shit for literally asking permission to jerk off in front of a women.

>Can't just do it
>Can't ask permission

What's a dude to do. He's a saint

ck would just drop pants and do it in a number of cases

has anyone actually seen a picture of their kid?

Bill is okay but he hates whites. Louis is a toilet humor type of guy. No wonder he is a pervert.
The only "our guy" of all the comedians is Owen Benjamin but he is un-ironically retarded compared and not hat funny.

imagine being Burr's dad, working your ass off to bring up kid who hates whites and marries a black feminist with the voice that sounds like 50 years old man.

Her fucking face skeeves me out. I can’t imagine what the baby looks like.

Attached: 3BC1A99F-58A1-4C5A-97C2-5FD0197E9688.jpg (699x1243, 147K)

Louis C. K. is a Mexican.

Draw from that whatever conclusion you want.

His dad is probably some working class Boston Irish who feels Irish pride when he sees Tyrone McLean wearing green during St Patricks Day

*Mexican Jew

This poster doesn't know women are property, should be seen and not heard, shouldn't be allowed to hotel and most certainly, should STFU and be jerked off over and or on to at any man's leisure.

Attached: 1541562859017.jpg (1098x1200, 528K)

Hotel=vote
Fuck phones

No more sweaty balls.

He has sullied his hideous Red-Headed genetic line with a somehow even more hideous injection of Gorilla-Black.

Imagine not understanding women. You're not wrong to say "women are property", but you misunderstand how the ownership operates. Women know that they're property, but they get to select an owner.

those women were not his property