F

Only 50k subs until T series takes Youtube #1 from /ourguy/

The demographic ball drops, so maybe people will realize how shitskins outnumber us globally.

Attached: e9ea1fece9fb72815083403f133037c5221fd7d7.jpg (1200x661, 104K)

Indian ISPs are pulling some strings. This isnt organic at all.

Why does this beautiful bhbe boy insist on marrying a spaghetti nigger reeeee

And why are indians such a plague?

>outnumber
Wrong.

This is the result of JewTube's curry nigger "diversity" hires deliberately ignoring the painfully obvious millions of bots used to push this curry nigger channel.

They are just using the "poos outnumber us" phrase as an exucse.

Clearly this will start World War 3.

Attached: colonelviolet.jpg (1200x1200, 160K)

Who cares? Isn't there enough room on the internet for both channels to get lots of views and subscribers?

T Series’s sub count doesn’t look organic at all though

there's a billion people in India, and a good number of them have smartphones to access youtube. Keep crying about bots as if that doesn't affect every popular channel.

The narrative.
Are you happy with niggers and poo´s being #1 ?

>tfw no qtpi Marzia gf

She's whiter than you Sheckelstein!

No when you sign up in India youre automatically subbed

T-series and several other channels already have more views than Pewdiepie. It's literally a company producing professional music videos, and their market is huge. It's not like they are #1 in the English speaking world. Depending on how you change the goalposts, you can make any channels seem like it's #1 at some niche thing. It doesn't matter either way.

>help rich guy become even richer and have better life than he has already for no reason

Attached: 1528789619132.jpg (960x960, 76K)

And he still doesn't play games anymore.

Q predicted this.

Who gives a fuck if some swede producing shit reddit-tier content gets overtaken in subs by cockroach people?

Of course not, but if Youtube cracked down on sub bots, every major youtuber would lose millions of subscribers, so they have to let the charade continue

Pewdipie became shit the moment he started doing the same shitty reaction videos.

An Italian weeb and a Swede weeb who live in England but desire to live in Japan. Fuck me.

>implying pewdiepie wasn't a cancer from the beginning
filthy underage faggot gtfo my board

This is exactly what is happening. That and I'm sure YT, Pewds and anyone else involved are all propping this up, we'll obviously. Yt, FB, Twitter all social media companies use the bots and ramp up likes and share counts. They do it because it psychologically makes the individual watching think "aye 1 million people viewed this!? Me likey too" it's simple advertisement. I'm sure companies pay thousands if not millions to these social media sites. Joogle just has an obvious deeper agenda with this, this is either to save Pewds image or to bring more light to it.. idk .. because allowing this just give us more of a reason to keep harassing Pewds with redpills. He's obviously took notice of the Jow Forums Jow Forums nazi so why would Google want to keep promoting him lmao

they actually did a "crackdown" of sorts a while back and yeah, everybody across the board lost a decent portion of their subs

because he called a dude a nigger and said death to all jews

poos are a literal plague of the world, barely contained for now, only waiting to invade the whole world and cover it in literal shit. surely they deserve a few nukes, pogroms and cleansing fire

Not our guy, lol

the #1 “in a niche” meme is the essence of liberalism. There is only 1 real #1. Everyone else is a loser.

Doesn't matter, retard. Pewds has the next generation as his audience, and who does he answer to? Go ahead and say (((google))) he already made millions and hasn't blown it all like a nigger. Therefore he has all of the power to create his own outlet without Joogle now. That's why the kikes hate him. He got away with saying NIGGER in front of millions of kids.. lmao you're most likely a POS sand nigger anyways. Pewds is based and he's shown this multiple times. We need to keep redpilling him. Pewds if you are listening.. you need to create your own developing team for making video games. Hire a bunch of redpilled whites and redpill the masses in Europe.

Sup pewds!

Define #1 in the context of Pewdiepie being #1, then.

you're bitching about Marzia but don't understand the poo plague?

Attached: 1527138079491.jpg (460x276, 25K)

Most subscribers on YouTube.

What does that mean?
>a facebook ad told me to subscribe to pewdiepie, so I did it :^)

He has 72 million subscribers, but his videos rarely break 10 million views. Compare that with a channel like MrBeast, who only has 11 million subscribers, but whose videos regularly exceed 11 million, often breaking 20 million views. Isn't it more meaningful to have people actually watching your videos? T-series absolutely crushes Pewdiepie in number of views, and has for a long time.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-01 Top 50 YouTubers sorted by Most Viewed - Socialblade YouTube Stats YouTube Sta (1312x1002, 163K)

>"hurr durr bls pwdpie ill suck ur dck bls lissen u so beysd cuz u sed niger bls pwdpie gib dem pills aight"
>being this fucking delusional
>flag
Pls an hero, mutt-senpai

Attached: epagums.png (326x352, 227K)