Lol Trump is so dumb. Doesn’t he know climate change causes earthquakes?

Lol Trump is so dumb. Doesn’t he know climate change causes earthquakes?

twitter.com/toure/status/1068686575700193281?s=21

Attached: CD81A76D-97AB-4346-A168-083EECBA6CCE.jpg (637x555, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=efdN69QscAg
abruptearthchanges.com/2018/01/14/climate-change-grand-solar-minimum-and-cosmic-rays/
researchgate.net/publication/258471897_Influence_of_Solar_Cycles_on_Earthquakes
adsabs.harvard.edu/full/2003ESASP.535..393S
archive.org/details/WeatherAsAForceMultiplier
youtube.com/watch?v=L_861us8D9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the weather getting hotter causes weather events that have been occurring naturally before human civilization.
Sage

Everyone believes in climate change. Only stupid people believe in man made climate change.

>earthquakes are cause by climate change
Fuck im so glad this guy is such a scientist
Next they are going to blame Trump for the sun

Who cares? It's already too late to do anything about climate change. Just let nature get rid of all these degenerate humans on earth...

>climate change
>tectonic shifting

HAHAHA DRUMPH soooo dumb, he doesn't believe what everyone else was TOLD to believe.
HAHA WHAT AN IDIOT

Earthquakes are caused by tectonic movements and wildfires are caused by invasive species (including the illegals that start the fires). The science re hurricanes was "unsettled" in the last IPPC report (see pic)

Attached: sciencejews.png (1140x1060, 278K)

Ummmm, Christmas hurricane for the bible belt

youtube.com/watch?v=efdN69QscAg

>CO2 causes earthquakes now
Wew, these religious retards get dumber and dumber.

extreme weather didn't happen until global warming I mean... "climate change" was a thing

quick we need to give a non-governmental organization over arching legal powers with no oversight and tons of money from every country on the planet in order to stop earth's crust from moving. Excessive Co2 in the atmosphere is what causes the earth's core to rotate and only giving money to the right people can stop that from happening!

Attached: 10303440.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Based

There's a third option. What if the climate is changing but it has absolutely nothing to do with humans and the CO2 they produce?

>Wildfire caused by global warming and not by policies of degenerate commies who were 100% responsible for the scale of the fire
>Earthquakes caused by tectonic plates shifting has no attributes associated with the thining of ozone or co2
> Hurricanes have been happening since time immemorial, beginning with classification in the 1400's pre industrial revolution

Man is an idiot, could be challenged on any causal link to trump. I would love to hear his reasoning. Isn't it always said you need to show your workings when answering test questions.

Why do these people never have anything more than stupid soundbytes?

I mean i know (((why))), just how does one become an npc so easily.

>hurricanes in the south
>burning faggots
>fucking earth quakes

>climate change

Attached: 1529102740657.png (800x519, 287K)

Pretty soon they'll start making some shit up that climate change is somehow also caused by not letting refugees into white nations and just continue repeating it until it becomes (((common knowledge))) without ever having to explain how or why.

Funny how these 'natural disasters' happen around the release of Just Cause 4.

199 days this year without sunspots. Let me remind you global warming man made climate change faggots what happened in 2007 with a regular solar minimum, which only started at 152 spotless days. Now let me also remind you of the effect such reduced energy and the change in UV has on our planet, it is very much an antagonist of our seismic and volcanic activity, let alone what happens to our atmosphere, jet streams, etc.

abruptearthchanges.com/2018/01/14/climate-change-grand-solar-minimum-and-cosmic-rays/
researchgate.net/publication/258471897_Influence_of_Solar_Cycles_on_Earthquakes
adsabs.harvard.edu/full/2003ESASP.535..393S

What your kikes on the TV aren't telling you is that this is at the very minimum going to mimic the Maunder minimum, if not possibly be an event not seen for ~8,000 some years. Short of the equator, no vegetation will be able to grow within a decade, it's not a secret why China and Russia are maneuvering the way they are, as wel as the UN. China is funding Africa, russia is building nuclear power plants on barges. China is claiming the south china Sea. UN is moving all peoples from their homes on or near the equator as it will soon be the only habitable place on earth. BUTT MUH DRUMPF

I do not even want to think about what a mestizo + jap baby will look like
at best a somewhat castizo looking hapa, but in reality a genetic mess

Lol, couldn’t our efforts to maintain the climate be perceived as anti-natural? The climate fluctuates, sometimes dramatically over thousands of years. Why do we have to take the blame for this?

I agree, we need to remove billions of 3rd worlders to resolve climate change.

>What if the climate is changing but it has absolutely nothing to do with humans and the CO2 they produce?
This is what people have been trying to say for years but leftist media refuses to admit that's what people are arguing. It's easier and more effective to say people are denying it outright than to admit they can't prove it with absolute certainty.

>hurricane in the south
>wildfires
so, weather?

There's no denial of climate change. There's denial of manmade global warming which literally requires you to be a fucking retard to believe in. The sun itself is going to have a major impact on our planet (It is right now, these record winters are a direct result of the sun) and there's nothing that can be done about it.

Don't pretend that they don't know. But if everyone knows it's the sun and there's nothing you can do about it then you can't tax everyone for it and get permission to use geoengineering out in the open.

This.

HAARP

It must be hard being as dumb as Touré

Wait, is there a Hurricane or something right now? I don't see anything coming up from the NHC. Are they just trying to say that a Hurricane that happened during hurricane season was due to climate change?

I actually had a trump voter ask me when earthquake season is. I said "all year round, buddy." Dude then said, "maybe there is something to that climate change after all."

I wish I made this gay story up.

I form light and create darkness; I make well-being and create calamity; I am the LORD, who does all these things. - Isaiah 45:7

Honestly, God is sovereign. Man doesn't have the power to destroy what God has made. Global warming won't destroy the world. God will destroy it. The next time it it will be by fire.

/thread.

What’s the correlation? Sorry I don’t pay attention to shitty ass copy pasted glitch fest games

HAHAHAHA holy fuck I was just reading about the Anchorage earthquake and was thinking of making some smuggie memes about how climate change with the wildfire and now earthquake as a low effort troll

But this idiot does it for real.

I thought that weather is not climate.

>Earthquakes
Not climate related.
>Hurricane in the South.
Hurricanes are always fucking here, and they've been way worse in previous years. .t South.
>Wildfire in Commiefornia.
I don't think a lot of people really get it, but Commiefornia is in a fucking desert, it's naturally dry as all everloving fuck. They have to import massive amounts of water just to keep the population from dying of dehydration. The wildfires are caused by them importing fast growing invasive foreign trees and then refusing to clear out dead wood, which in such a hot dry climate leads directly to aggressive wildfires. Cali's natural climate is dry and inherently prone to fires, Cali's government imports a shit ton of wood that easily catches on fire, thus fires, this has been the climate there since before the united states existed and the only difference now is that there's shitloads of uncleared deadwood from trees that produce naturally highly flammable sap.

>Earthquakes, hurricanes, and wildfires have never happened before in human history and have only started just a few years ago

There are times where more earthquakes can occur, ITS BASED ON Continental movements and patterns you fucking idiot, you blame a random guy for not being able to know everything and ASKING about advice and you are too dumb to even educate nor know a fucking thing, how about shutting the fuck up, oh i love libtards like you

man made climate change is just a soft pretext for one world government. And one world government is just an over arching buracracy that is beholden to no one. People think "one world government" means shit like "oh an international federal government" or "a un that has actual power" but that isnt what these people want at all. They want you to give them money under the pretense of climate change so they can then rule you. They want you to pay them to rule you. By controlling the regulations for things like individual country emissions, they can then pick winners and losers for their globalist bullshit. They can force governments to bend to their will otherwise they can threaten economic sanctions under the pretense of generating too much pollution. It is and always has been a con.

Same as always. Infighting within the military industrial complex. Information gets leaked in the most obtuse of ways. Those who make connections are viewed as pariahs and tinfoilers. Nothing new under the sun.

wildfires happened because nobody took care of their property by cleaning up dead wood overgrowth and PG&E sparking it, thanks guys all you had to do was pick up some sticks but these fucking tweaked out hicks would rather snort a line than do a days work

Bump for good info in this thread. And because Touré is as dumb as he looks.

"Dozens of earthquakes hit alaska" more like 500, swarming at the same place as the 7.0, Exactly like what happened in Hawaii after the 6.9. Nothing to see here goys, absolutely no shifting of plates and large quantities of magma moving through

climates can change and have done so for millions of years but the question is in the last 150 years has man caused any actual significant change to alter the natural changing of climate over time? I personally haven't seen anything that makes me believe we've had that sort of impact.

Also climates don't affect earthquakes to my knowledge.

We never used to have earthquakes, wildfires, hurricanes, or any of this other shit before Drumpgh was president. Fuck this orange asshole, this is the last straw. I'm with her now!

Attached: former trump supporter.jpg (512x599, 89K)

>confirmation bias
>dunning-kruger
>adhom attacks
But the left is the intellectual elite.

Also sage this shut thread, why do we have hundreds of daily threads of literal who's twitts and comments.

Fuck global warming. I'm still trying to recover from the carnage of Y2K.

Attached: 1543254899520.png (500x686, 154K)

Others are engaging even in an eco- type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves.
- Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, April 28, 1997

Here’s a declassified Air Force doc to get you started:

Weather As A Force Multiplier: Owning The Weather In 2025

archive.org/details/WeatherAsAForceMultiplier

Serious research into weather control was started in the 1950s and 60s and was led in part by brilliant polymath and father of modern computer architecture, John von Neumann.

Remember when a big hurricane was about to hit Pearl Harbor this summer? The military zapped it and held it over the ocean, so it did no damage.

I prepped good for y2k but I still died of net neutrality

Man made climate change is a lie. Earth isnt on a perfect orbit. It changes. How do liberals explain the ice age or any unusual climate event that happened before the 1800s

Also they are using climate change to push a carbon tax. It will get to the point where an enemy country would be invaded by the UN since they are causing climate change or damaging the planet. This was going to happen if Hillary became president. It will happen eventually if another dem gets elected. There was already a contract with the UN about this carbon tax

This

We've had 300% more earthquakes since Trump pulled us out of the Paris Climate Accord. It means God is angry at Trump. Repent.

My cousin died of net neutrality. Tragic.

I remember these fucking pictures. Some faggot got off on drawing anime girls getting knocked up by spics.

Even though anime girls are basically japanese girls, which are utterly repulsed by Hispanics and anyone who isn't Caucasian. There is like 10 of these pictures. One is a 10 year old. This shit is old as fuck though.

Its a proven fact co2 causes earthquakes. Trump should be impeached for his stupidity

Lol, earthquake and volcanoes wiped out ancient civs and DRUMPF still doesnt believ!@>!>!?>??

Attached: 2nuytl.jpg (955x500, 151K)

>There were never wildfires, earthquakes, and hurricanes before Trump

>natural disasters/weather events that have occurred countless times in recorded history
>climate change

Climate change dipshits are, just like all activist dipshits. Hypocritical.
They'll sit there and chastise people and call them moronic, when someone states that "it's cold outside, so much for global warming" etc. but then do exactly the same thing blaming any and all natural disasters on "climate change", as if they haven't been going on since the dawn of time.

>Climate change is why I can't get a gf

>How do liberals explain the ice age or any unusual climate event that happened before the 1800s
They don't, they usually show you statistics for the last 100 years.

The hypocrisy of the left is the only constant in the universe.

Remember when we were headed toward an ice age in the 70s?

youtube.com/watch?v=L_861us8D9M

A cow just farted over my house
Brace yourselves for the big one bois!