I don't get it, what's Jow Forums's beef with #41?

I don't get it, what's Jow Forums's beef with #41?

Attached: george-h-w-bush-flag-portrait-gty-jc-180416_hpMain_1_12x5_992.jpg (992x414, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-NlJQJUUqR4
cia.gov/news-information/featured-story-archive/2016-featured-story-archive/bush-as-director-of-central-intelligence.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jWdv2BsShwE
britannica.com/event/assassination-of-John-F-Kennedy
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably just commie jews still mad about losing the cold war

New World Order
He's mr deep state
You are a newfag

Filthy baby raping luciferian. Kicked off the NWO. Burn in hell GHWB.

I think GHWB honestly believed this was for good. But he was a government lifer who thought more govt was the answer. That’s dangerous.

I think he was a honest and good man just wrong on his politics. God speed

He was a neo-con.
/thread

Immigration act of 1990

globalist shill

My take.

He went NWO with his eyes shut. On paper, the plan looks at best, average. When the plan had bumps and failures, he blamed the military. He, and all the other jackass neocons, expected the US military to play world police all on their own. The US military IS NOT WORLD POLICE. GTFO of other people's shit.

he ded now? 94 yrs

Attached: 1468744414369.jpg (180x216, 7K)

Not a fan of Skull and Bones CIA / NWO illuminists who bring drugs into the country.

He tried to murder Ronald Reagan

Attached: 658ea72dcb859f524d3d6c66a8e82dcf715199c2eb57fadf0d99cf2ff9b59ae3.jpg (600x520, 119K)

>He tried to murder Ronald Reagan

Attached: 46302dadfeaa2377daeaf1ed16ad49d1fde3cb048569b4a38aad13e95955e4c4.jpg (900x877, 228K)

There is a reason he was a one term president. He was shit.

I keep hearing this "he was a kinder, gentler, President" bullshit, what is supposed to be "kinder and gentler" about the America they are creating? The spics they are allowing to flood in aren't "kinder and gentler", the Somalis they are importing aren't "kinder and gentler", the Chinese buying everything sure don't believe in "kinder and gentler". Oh I get it, white people are supposed to be "kinder and gentler" while allowing themselves to be ass raped and their children's future stolen.

He tried to remake the liberal world order after the cold war ended. He failed, miserably, but the attempt is enough of a reason to hate the man.

Involved wi/killing of JFK
Tried to have Reagan killed
Took over Reagan administration after attempt
New World Order
Pedo blackmail ring
Responsible for majority of hard drug trafficking in US late 20th Century
Involved in 9/11
The list goes on.

Attached: 95b802fd03ad71f05c5cf5e12202917214b27f20b050ea0e943c7e6362d66238.jpg (833x500, 180K)

Zionist warmongering fuck with a shitty economic policy.

Attached: 1511256872855.jpg (836x500, 119K)

Attached: 1511282522360.jpg (500x666, 190K)

And shooting Reagan

Attached: 1511558935867.jpg (1000x643, 260K)

King CIAnigger

He embodied everything wrong with modern "conservatism", if you can even call it that

Attached: 031e95748223ef97011bf7d0dcfa05dcb4d06d5945f46977c7e92fafc5896429.jpg (749x500, 112K)

neocon zionist. he knows israel did 9/11 and was a traitor to the usa

>Read my lips: no new taxes.
>Raises taxes
also
>1989 Import Ban; "Sporting Purposes".

If you really want to know what this psychopathic, kid-fucking, POTUS-murdering, drug-peddling scumfuck was up to, great video to watch:

Attached: 0d26e80461c9960257ea3261d14e1e409aec72da9ecb016b41efa5c061747e1e.jpg (610x412, 119K)

CIA glowkike
NWO

This. May that two faced nigger rot in hell. Thank god his kids are fucking idiots.

>pedo ring

Nigger not everyone is a pedo you suck fuck

investigate jeb and george jr see if daddy
pushed their shits in.

Attached: franklin coverup2.jpg (693x417, 281K)

Send US into shitstorm.

Tell them to restore ORDER.

People start getting dirt naps.

Neocons blame military for banging skulls.

Military bad. Neocons virtuous.

Rinse. Repeat.

Fuck him.

lets see
- was working for the CIA and in the same building JFK came out of where he was shot
- imported cocaine into Arkansas for the Iran Contra affair (where his friendship with Governor Clinton started)
- used his CIA contacts to do 9/11 so his son would win second term

Are you bluepilled you dont know the cia is a blackmail ring? Go read dutroux and the x-dossiers

So bluepilled*

You think they went to all that trouble for a second term when they rig the elections?

Neo-con warkawk

The absolute state of boomers

Hinkley was taken alive and, if Bush had had anything to do with it, I suspect he would have said something by now.

>cia director
>no new taxes
>honest
>good man

George H W Bush was there on at the Kennedy assassination the day it happened. Bush was also head of the CIA at the time. People would ask him what happened on the Kennedy assassination and he would deny any knowledge, later on during his life he would avoid answering the question. Kennedy was one of the best presidents in US history and would go to fix many problems during his time. Weather Bush had anything to do with it or not is up for debate; but with the presence of Nixon he carried whatever knowledge of his involvement to his grave.

>cia.gov/news-information/featured-story-archive/2016-featured-story-archive/bush-as-director-of-central-intelligence.html
>youtube.com/watch?v=jWdv2BsShwE
>britannica.com/event/assassination-of-John-F-Kennedy

Attached: JFK Bush.jpg (480x360, 14K)

They did it to justify taking out Saddam, who remained a thorn in Bush’s side, and to collect on a huge insurance policy.

literal glow in the dark nigger. Fuck spooks.

NWO, open borders lover, and cucked out on taxes

Came to say this.

death to CIA NIGGERS
Fuck you stasi kgb fucks

Attached: 1543671906214.png (530x663, 51K)

>bush cia director in the 70s
>went back in time to kill JFK in the 60s

wut

He's part of the root of the rot, being a literal glowinthedark CIA nigger, going back to the OSS. A skull and bones boy, he was part of the NWO and in many ways the spearhead of it early on.

>all those sources

All you need to know is in this one photo from 1980-81.

Two parties? My ass.

Attached: BushClinton.jpg (601x450, 52K)

He launched it. He tried to have Regan killed.

He is responsible for the destruction of the middle class and started the exodus of jobs to overseas. He was 10x worse than McCain.

Attached: if_you_say_so.jpg (1200x800, 464K)

I dont like him either but you dont have any proof if these absurd claims

Since when do you need proof of the obvious?

Do I need to prove to you the sky is blue?

>You got no proof
Have you even looked into any of them? Of course not, you ignorant faggot. Go watch:

>proof of the obvious

If it's only obvious to *you*, then I'd say you're gonna need proof of it. Hunches, inferences, and coincidences do not proof make.

>never said anything about Bush
>walking free now

Attached: 1391279347814.png (212x232, 112K)

Neocon/globalist. Immigration never changed under his watch. Wages didnt rise. He was a do-nothing leader other than pursue oil wars and globalist policy. Also famously said he would not raise taxes and then did.

>newfags shocked Jow Forums isn't crying over his death just because he was Republican
It's almost like this place isn't full of the stereotypical partisan retards the media portrays us as.

This. He was neo-con partly responsible for the blueprint to the jew world order.

>I don't know why Jow Forums dosent like king cianigger
Fuck off mods, stop deleting threads about that evil fuck kicking the bucket.

fuck ronald reagan that faggot did more harm than good to modern american politics

He did nothing to help us and instead move forward the globalist agenda while lying to the people about it. Just another kike pawn. Started all the middle east shit we're still sunk in with because Israel told him to, ect. Just fucking awful.