Anyone who criticizes Cohen for being a 'rat' to the Feds (in mobster parlance strangely embraced by contemporary...

Anyone who criticizes Cohen for being a 'rat' to the Feds (in mobster parlance strangely embraced by contemporary Republicans) is openly admitting that Trump was/is engaged in criminal activity and that Cohen should stay silent about said criminal activity.

Attached: michael.jpg (727x491, 79K)

did you know Cohen once stabbed a guy in the eye with a broken wine glass stem?

He has been an informant/asset of the Defense Intelligence Agency since 2008 at least.

This is the one scenario where I really hope something terrible happens to this man. In essence, if President Trump were to get impeached for something 'obscure' that Cohen happened to have taped, the economy will crash and Republicans would probably take to the street. He's actively trying to dismantle our democracy in the name of saving his own skin.

did you know Cohen once stabbed a guy in the eye with a broken wine glass stem?

He has been an informant/asset of the Defense Intelligence Agency since 2008 at least.

That would be Felix Sater.

its not even his own skin, really. a bunch of people were placed around Trump with shady russian (jewish) mafia ties, arms dealing ties, etc. It is one thing if these people were in his business life but they've followed him into the campaign. They were all bad apples, meant to poison the well. Although I'm undecided on Trump, anyone with Roy Cohn as a mentor likely would not have turned out 100% okay.

Okay sorry, I genuinely got the two mixed up.

I think it's more that he will say what ever mueller wants him to

Wrong you can be a rat without the person you rat on actually being a criminal, dumbass

got anyone calling Cohen a rat? didn't think so.

OP is an uninformed faggolo

Attached: OP 00.gif (150x148, 996K)

Attached: therat.jpg (940x826, 95K)

Attached: 7E048604-4F92-46F1-9BB1-E4109DDE08D2.png (1400x1600, 2.57M)

(((Drudge))))
try again sweetie

Fine. Hang all traitors. I don't care.

Attached: samiam.jpg (273x185, 6K)

Lol he turned himself in to say trump may have been considering to do a trump tower in Russia. Is this guy retarded? Is Mueller retarded ? Where do they think this is going ?

Yet another "he lied" process crime. Papadapoulos will be out in a few days for the same.

Being a criminal when you live under the Weimar Republic is a respectable thing.

remember when Manafort was supposed to be the "rat" that "flipped" on Trump and was singing like a canary?

Cohen is a rat and OP is still a faggot (see pic).

Attached: FAF33A94-9C7F-42F6-ABBB-4234B7268507.jpg (2863x3939, 884K)

>implying Trumplets care
most of them here are unironic white supremacists, russians shills or NEETs who simply want to see the world burn. they don't care about morals or truth they think that ends justify means. they're just as bad as the opposition.