Voice Acting

Some girl I was just schtooking told me (post-coitus mind you) that I should be a voice actor.

Any anons have experience in or attempting to break into that kind of work?

Attached: 1522987578382.jpg (529x502, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_sjZJ9i_mH0
vocaroo.com/i/s1O2eQyS1eb0
youtube.com/watch?v=r5X8qDDMC-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>schtooking
Wat.. and not fit related enjoy your ban

Let us hear you reading something first

Do people just regularly come to this board thinking it's something else? So bizarre.
Give me an assignment.

>Give me an assignment.
Errr. Wrong answer. You need initiative to be a voice actor. There are three major websites, one of which is voices.com. Those fuckers spend hours getting royalty-free music and putting together demos for companies to peruse through. If you're not doing that, then all you have left is nepotism.

He was massaging my inner thighs. I couldn't help the yelp that came from my lips. Elijah had smirked in accomplishment. "You like that Clare?" He said attacking my lips. I was surprised because I had never kissed a boy. I wouldn't want to remember my first kiss as me and my brother.

He then ripped my skirt off leaving me in my shirt and my underwear. He parted my legs and started rubbing me threw my underwear. My head bolted back. I never knew I could feel like this. It was a weird feeling. Something in the pit of my stomach.

He began to rub faster and faster. With that grew a huge wet stain. He smiled and tore off my underwear. It was weird. I felt comfortable now. He started to suck something that sent pleasure flying threw my body. I moaned in excitement. His tongue started to flick at it over and over, faster and faster.

Moans were flying out of my mouth and as I was at the feeling where I felt something about to explode when he stopped. He slapped me down there. It felt so good I couldn't stand it. He pushed his middle finger inside of me. Starting off slow; my hands were gripping his sheets. I felt like there was nothing I should worry about. Everything didn't matter. That's when he added another finger and I went crazy. He was pushing them in and out erratically. He hit a spot that...made me feel amazing. I couldn't stop it from happening. I felt my walls shake spastically. After that I felt tired. I collapsed onto Elijah's bed.

youtube.com/watch?v=_sjZJ9i_mH0

vocaroo.com/i/s1O2eQyS1eb0

I know the newest guy who voices Frieza in Dragonball shit but that's my full experience. From what he told me it's like acting but he liked that having more initiative and a portfolio could make up for bad luck where it couldn't in real acting. I'd start working on impressions, dramatic readings, slight variations of your normal voice and shit like that and upload it all to Youtube. After that, it's networking and luck, from what I understand.

Am I on one of those sites? No, this is Jow Forums.
>Err. Wrong answer
You must be insufferable irl
Now THIS is an assignment

stop this bullshit any time

>Am I on one of those sites? No, this is Jow Forums.
What's that gotta do with
>You need initiative to be a voice actor
>Those fuckers spend hours getting royalty-free music and putting together demos for companies to peruse through. If you're not doing that, then all you have left is nepotism.
>Err. Wrong answer
I was making the wrong answer buzzer noise, c'mon son.
youtube.com/watch?v=r5X8qDDMC-o
>Now THIS is an assignment
That assignment isn't going to get you a job. That's the point. You need to be putting together professional demos with professional equipment.

Like look I appreciate what you guys are saying but it's 3 in the fucking morning where I'm at. Check back in 8 or so hours.
Makes sense. I actually have potential for connections, grew up in jewtown thankfully.
Looking past all your condescending bullshit I can appreciate the fact that good equipment would be a plus. I understood the buzzer thing. Was being sarcastic about the the assignment thing.

>Looking past all your condescending bullshit
A throwaway buzzer line is condescending bullshit? Relax, man. I've been auditioning for a while and it's a shit game, but when you get that role you're high, high. Good thing you have potential connections. Good luck.

Gotcha. Thanks, appreciate your input.

Lol you dumb naive shit.

Never ever trust a woman’s opinion of shit like that. They have terrible views on who would be good at what.

It aimply means that you made a lot of really freaky sounds and shes teying to play it off because its weirding her the fuck out.

Nice try.
You're right that her opinion alone matters little though. I've been told all my life I'm good at impressions for what it's worth though.

People tend to get into similar creative industries through experience. Some people that made animations with their own voice-acting on early newgrounds and youtube went on to become voice actors or animators, and people who taught themselves to make mods for games went on to get games artist roles. Start by building a portfolio that people can look at if you apply for somewhere (maybe dub over an anime or something).

Voice acting is a closed shop all but impossible to break into. All voices on TV, ads, cartoons, etc are experienced professional actors with long credits and experience. They have agents who specialize in getting them this sort of work, and employers always go to people they know.

If you insist on trying, go to acting school, become a professional actor, and offer your services for free to student filmmakers and the like until you build up a show reel of your work and can approach a voiceover agent.

Unrelated question but do most guys get off to female POV writings like that?

Most guys don't read to get off.

Looks like I may have to work some magic if I want to get this going.
I know Patrick Star's daughters. Hopefully they still have nice memories of me from school.

>believing the words of a woman
>believing the words of a woman after coitus

are you retarded?

Lol no. That shit kills the sex drive. Its as bad as anatomy lectures on the reproductive system.

Show us your holes and make it obvious that you will let ushave our way with them.