Be american

>be american
>just survive car accident
>climb out of car and policeman executes me

Attached: 1543677660727.webm (426x240, 373K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsmaven.io/pinacnews/police-brutality/ca-cop-won-t-be-charged-for-shooting-man-after-rollover-accident-zYlGPQSvD0qXKRC1XF9bUQ/
chicoer.com/2018/11/30/appeals-court-affirms-ex-paradise-police-officer-patrick-feasters-manslaughter-conviction-in-2015-shooting/
linkedin.com/in/patrick-feaster-039501b0/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he should have stopped resisting

Seems like normal police behavior here in the states

Vid doesn't mean shoot without context.
stupid kangaroo fucker

post full context
but what the fuck

Look like a crash after a chase, but still.
He probably lost his job at worst.

He was clearly resisting to die in his car

It wasn't a chase.

The guy crashed, the cop was close by,went to the scene, and when the guy climbed out of the car he shot him in the neck.

It was labeled as accidental discharge of the firearm and he got away with it.

The guy died. His girlfriend in the car died in the crash.

drunk driver fled from police
wrecked, man's wife flung from vehicle and killed
officer showed up and shot him in the throat, paralyzing him from the chest down and weeks later killing him
officer only got 180 days in jail and 3 years probation. Fat fuck should've gotten the death penalty given his actions after the shooting, he searched for shell casings to hide them then didn't tell anyone for 11 minutes that he shot the man

Attached: 1507094214684.jpg (400x400, 16K)

false news.

>A California cop who shot a man who had stuck his head out of a car that had rolled over will not be prosecuted, a district attorney announced Thursday.

>Paradise police officer Patrick Feaster told investigators he never meant to shoot Andrew Thomas, possibly leaving him paralyzed for the rest of his life.

>According to Ramsey, several factors led investigators to believe the shooting was accidental.

It was an accident :) this is fine :)

newsmaven.io/pinacnews/police-brutality/ca-cop-won-t-be-charged-for-shooting-man-after-rollover-accident-zYlGPQSvD0qXKRC1XF9bUQ/

fake news
refer to

>accidental discharge of the firearm and he got away with it.
A blind man can see he murdered that guy and holstered his weapon smoothly after. Cop didn't even react at the gun going off

chicoer.com/2018/11/30/appeals-court-affirms-ex-paradise-police-officer-patrick-feasters-manslaughter-conviction-in-2015-shooting/

You are fake news

>Fuck around, flip car killing innocent
Really you fags blame this gene pool cleansing?

Attached: download (1).jpg (275x183, 10K)

accidentally aim a gun at a persons head (the only spot even viable) and accidentally fire a single bullet and then calmly holster your weapon.

They way he falls back in is funny.

its all funny until its you getting killed for no reason

t. bootlicker

Loooooooool

Kill the fat fucker.

>You go out with your girlfriend, you have a couple of drinks, and get in the car to go home.
>A cop follows you, you look in the rear view mirror, you get distracted and crash,rolling over your car, killing your girlfriend in the process.
>You try to climb out of the wreckage
>You instantly get shot in the neck and die soon after.

Gosh, I can only wonder when scum like YOU will be cleansed.

Glorious sharters

Attached: 1539989313326.jpg (1024x630, 51K)

agreed

For the land....... Of the.........FREEEEEEEEHEEEEEEEE

Muricaa fuck yeah!

Attached: qq.jpg (368x450, 22K)

oopsie poopsie he jus sharded XD

Attached: qq2.jpg (360x450, 30K)

lmao u right

This is California we are talking about. An innocent undocumented boy scout recently grabbed a gun(obviously he thought it was candy bar) from a patrol vehicle, brandished said candy bar at a cop, somehow managed to accidentally fire it, and kill some white women(who was probably a cis shitlord racist anyway) That was also ruled an accident because they figured he didn't know what a gun was.

He made the wrong move by not crawling out and licking the boots of the cop clean.

Attached: americops.jpg (1988x3056, 2.1M)

Doesn't matter, he's not Judge Dred.
Hang him.

The best country in human history

Attached: qw5.jpg (498x253, 20K)

The guy was using the vehicle as a weapon, totally justified lethal force imo.

Attached: americop.jpg (1200x849, 142K)

Attached: americops.jpg (956x492, 72K)

This.
Dude deserved it, doesn't excuse the cop's actions.

Attached: 1543446171273.jpg (602x815, 51K)

>those 2 seconds of elation after he realised his roastie gf is finally gone
>immediately gets shot and drops like a sack of potatoes
hope he at least managed to shart on stacy's corpse desu

An important part of the story everyone else is leaving out is that the cop didn't tell anyone he shot his gun. He at first claimed he didn't even know the gun went off.

can we just take a second to comment on how buttery smooth that unholster to double tap to holster was?!

silky

Attached: 1541533625004-b.jpg (640x626, 27K)

How do you shoot someone twice by accident anyway?

You must be a shitskin. I mean, really, those are the only people who could be in another continent and have a problem with police who use appropriate force. Do you know your rights? Do you consent?

They should check the firearm, there is some chance it's one of those 'made in Brazil' pieces that fires when shaken.
But I saw 2 rounds? Is that right?
Looks like an execution to me.

Flawless.

>be american
>can't have sex until you're 30
>can't drink until you're 45
>pay a million to learn about white privilege at a McCollege
>pay another 3 million in student loan interest
>pay yet another 5 million for a cardboard hovel with no electricity or indoor plumbing
>finally get a job shoveling shit(a masters degree is required for this in murrika) at $0.50 an hour
>work until you're 80 just to pay interest on your mortgage and student loan
>get shot at by illiterate 16 year old cops every time you go downtown
>luckily your $50000/month health insurance covers 5% of the 2 million dollar hospital bill for your gunshot wounds

Attached: 02.png (593x457, 46K)

Oh, so European muslim rape logic. Grand.

I don't go on cops chasing me drunk driving sprees so I'm already a step ahead of not getting myself shot sweetie.

BTW I know people who've been arrested a few times for various shit but never has any one of them been shot at.

Yea, there is little doubt he aimed the second. And why pull a weapon in this case anyway?

The wheels of justice
seem to be moving
very slowly.

That's the price of freedom.

Attached: Sad Crying Sonic.png (92x145, 38K)

I should point out the psycho-social schitsophrenia black America suffers where they call for dead cops but always call the cops when trabble starts

You don't holster your weapon like that after "accidentally" shooting someone

>Drunk driver with his wife in passenger seat.
>Cop spots him speeding away from bar parking lot. Signals to pull over with flashing lights and siren.
>Drunk takes off and pursuit starts.
>Drunk rolls vehicle during chase and ejects wife from car who dies from injuries at the scene.
>Officer shoots driver in the neck
>Officer tries to cover it up
>Police department recommends no charges
>Driver dies of injuries
>Government ends up charging him with involuntary manslaughter
>Convicted and sentenced to 6 months lockup >Appeals conviction gets 3 years probation instead
>March 2016, Former Officer Feaster is arrested for public drunkness and disorderly conduct

So he got probation for murder? Seems like a good deal.

>1 post by this ID
How'd y'all bite on this blatant bait?

>the shooting was accidental.
how in the fuck can someone look at that video and think the shooting was accidental?
America is so fucking nuts.

Attached: america.png (589x869, 53K)

>hiding shell casings=hiding evidence.
>forget that dash cam is rolling.
>its cool I'll just spend half a year in a low security prison.
Repeat this a few hundred times.
It's why I don't loose any sleep when a nig ices a pig: most pigs deserve the early trip to hell.

Listen here shitskin I run from the cops and can still get off with a warning.
It's not my fault they cleanse your family upon littering.

>Drive the coal, pay the toll
Fuck off Achmed. One of your 99 breastless wives can run from the cops for me

He was white, so it doesn't matter :) accidents happen. :) now, if he were black >:( oh no, that can't be >:( ooh are you kidding. But he was white :) thank God he was white :)

You're not that far off.
>Cop makes more that Master's certified shit shoveler
>Get accommodation for saving the city for terrorists.

>Spic Nigger Kike
See? I'm still white enough to do it too

Why do Americans start so much?

didn't raise hands

Yes, because when you get a badge the constitution gives you powers of judge,jury and executioner. Its written in Article 9-11 of the original constitution: public education told me so.

*shart

looking into the story
the man who was shot wasn't even the one driving, his wife was

Kek, someone find him and shoot him in the fucking neck

Attached: 1543608304809.jpg (260x255, 14K)

We'll see if that's the precident set that Off. Amber Guygen will get off on.

seethat guy wasn't even driving, his wife was you cock sucking faggot

Attached: 1523514657939.jpg (1500x2212, 472K)

Fucking based, nigger was probably running away from cops driving like a baboon putting other lives in danger before he lost control.

How is this even possible? He is not even that fat. Is it due to their diet or what? Do they even eat any veggies?

Attached: Broccoli pepe.png (1500x1500, 1.88M)

Now we need to know who the guy was, then.
Looks like he was supposed to die in the crash and the cop had to finish the job.

Oh gee that changes everything.

Not gonna lie that gif filled me with anger deep in my soul.

executing a drunk driver that just got his wife killed in a high speed chase is a social service and you know it faggot

>b b b but muh Obammie
Why don't you and Huma go cruising for some Adrenochrome.
>Day of the rope soon

it literally does considering you place the guilt on the man who was allegedly driving drunk

Attached: rekt2.webm (432x704, 2.27M)

i mean if its free

>A leaf telling a amerimut that intentionally killing criminals prior to a trial in a court of law is a good thing.
What is this: opposite day?

HO HO HO HO HO

>be Australia
>be exactly like US, aka nigger / mudslimes raping natives
>be fucked bad in Cronulla
>hey...good idea to give out all guns
We shit, Soviet army took the guns. Your excuse?

old ass vid

>all these newfags

No. Not really. Degenerates doing stupid things won the Darwin prize. What kind of idiot is married to a woman who goes on drunk driving chases from the cops? Does your GF do this?

he was reaching

Attempt coherent typing. I have no idea what the fuck you are saying.

I hope someone swats you

tired of this gay attitude about muh rights, the guy evades the cops drunk off his ass after he edtced to drive and turned his wife into road paste, and I'm supposed to feel bad officer bacon bits casually blew his fucking brains out?

You know why cops get jaded and do shit like that?
Because of degenerates that just casually destroy lives and then beg for due process.

America was founded with public lynchings and duels over honor being acceptable, not this gay hand holding shit.

Dont drink and drive.

this
unlike the man in that car that faggot absolutely deserves to die

Attached: 1535323781938.png (348x291, 23K)

Yeah, cops love killing people. What's your point?

Because when you get married your wife instantly stops changing and you are given complete, god-like control over her body and actions.

fat cops linked in
linkedin.com/in/patrick-feaster-039501b0/
>already found a new job

>Be American
>Have a much better and much more culturally relevant life than an Australian
Fells nice

Why? Just don't go on drunken sprees from the police

He doesn't need god-like powers. He was in the car with her. Probably encouraged/egged her on to do it

It IS opposite day. Do you want to trade lives/identities? I warn you: I'm poor as shit, but I get all the rights of an american citizen so I guess it's and even trade.

>low IQ subhuman ruins his life and killed another in the process
>bro cop decides to save him the suffering of sitting in prison

I don't see the problem here, it's like putting down a sick dog

"""""probably"""""
Weasel words: you know shit about this same as I. Except I have a video showing a guy getting instantly gunned down at the scene of the crash.

>low IQ subhuman ruins his life and killed another in the process
explain the logic behind this. he wasn't the one driving.