Kraut/pol/&AFD General - Pro Atheism Edition

>Fall Edelweiss
>no watermarks, no captions, no branding, there's no Stage 2
WINTERSONNENWENDE (21-22 Dec) and after. Anywhere cultural enrichment happens and other opportunity targets to get plastered with Edelweiß. Where victims of cultural enrichment are commemorated place live Edelweiß flowers. IOTBW rules apply.
i.postimg.cc/Tfyc6zh4/edelwei.png

>raise awareness against Compact on Migration
>spread the "ransom sheets" in your town
migrationspakt-stoppen.info/2018/10/01/4-millionen-steckbriefe/

>Polls
wahlrecht.de/umfragen/

>Meme Collections
postimg.cc/gallery/nhhpfo06/
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw

>What do
Create Memes, spread Memes, attack the narrative.
Join AfD or IB or Einprozent; counter subversion.
Get Jow Forums.
Spread flyers and stickers.

>English language analysis
youtube.com/watch?v=3VgPthKP7uc

>Counter culture
>Laut Gedacht
youtube.com/channel/UCII9X0AMyy21VRwSVBjeBrw
>E;R
youtube.com/channel/UC4BZtFgtCuHUt0p8J-XENiA
twitter.com/xuriousmusic
radical-esthetique.tumblr.com/
de-de.kikebook.com/WolfPMSneu/
arcadimagazin.de/
twitter.com/germaniapol

>Get active
afd.de/mitglied-werden/
identitaere-bewegung.de/mitglied-werden/
einprozent.de/mitmachen

>AfD TV (german)
youtube.com/watch?v=eb7_WbJlm_g
youtube.com/watch?v=mraQE-lNvn4
youtube.com/watch?v=1BFRkpxYEY0

>Einzelfall map, case log
google.com/maps/d/viewer?ll=50.81216753012352,11.303021784765633&z=6&mid=13VaJa8XDU1vklF9xamz2kVQNJxk

>Kraut/pol/ OP pasta
pastebin.com/raw/jpBzKTq8

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=oSZoLXHSakE
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>REDPILLS 4 NORMIES
refcrime.info/en/Crime/Chronology
refcrime.info/en/Feed/Overview
steemit.com/@derhorus

Attached: 425512A4-0276-4ED4-B0E3-D5D606679C29.jpg (999x538, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BqfrsPCH0K_/
bitchute.com/video/qkNrd-fJWOc/
youtu.be/d42_ffkgAhw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanguardism
youtu.be/UkYMFiJfORs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gott mit uns!

Attached: edelweiß.jpg (351x450, 32K)

Welp, I know it'll be laughed at, but at the very least user can organize on here a little, just as a test of dynamics.
Though I guess it never works on the internet.
Distributing the right content with a version-controlled, intermittently centralized (one person hosts the repo and after it gets taken down it gets hosted again, that's just the way >muh gorilla Warfare is) is very possible.
Na dann macht es Sinn, danke für die Nacherklärung.

Man, I wish I had an embroidery machine.

I miss hitchen’s but athiesm is dead.

faggot edition of spook(tm) deniers

This is what human garbage looks like.
>instagram.com/p/BqfrsPCH0K_/

Attached: 1543665479511.jpg (900x900, 592K)

Überleg mal welche Wirkung man erzielen könnte, wenn man einen Aufmarsch organisiert, bei dem jeder eine Edelweißblume/andere heimische Blume angeheftet hat.
Da würden die einfachen Passanten sich mit Sicherheit über die Bewegung informieren.

Why are you so mad?

nah.
the media helps them to be informed in a safe way.

does she kill herself?

Guess you have never been around gopnik filth.

2edgy4me

Wenn auch nur ein Passant sich richtig über die Bewegung informiert und aufgeklärt wird hat sich der marsch schon gelohnt. Und eine solche Parade, gerade wenn die Teilnehmer geordnet und diszipliniert marschieren, wird einige Leute dazu bringen sich unabhängig zu informieren.

Erst muss sie aber für etwas stehen.
Wie siehst du das denn?
Is there to be a correction of the historical lies, should we simply focus on the current situation and the way internationals and govts are shackling humaniy /or just our people or the genetic/racial/ethnic components of the injustice propagated against different Europeans like "the Alternative Hypothesis"? What is it?

Again, you fail to acknowledge what a meme the idea of a mass-movement is.
What you ignore is that these people that will be "informed safely" are going to be influenced by anyone.
You need to reach the 10% of people who will go out of their way to actually think about what they see, and for them, optics actually matter, they will see the discrepancy of media narrative and reality. They will be the ones that will coagulate to block the poison in our collective system here in Europe. Stop being a downer.

Dies. That is so true and so many Anons fail to see that this is the exact reason optics matter so much. That granted, irl marches seem like a non-strategic choice, it is much better to form an authentic movement online and then maybe branch out to irl.
Also this comes to mind, actually take the time to watch it please, it needs to be very clear that cancer like Spencer ought to be excised from any movement like a parasite on a healthy body, that man is the sam animal as a tay just with a better veneer:
bitchute.com/video/qkNrd-fJWOc/

Attached: 1543063445987.png (427x576, 310K)

all it takes is one fatality, planned unplanned or staged to discredit the entire thing.

look at chemnitz it was inocuous at it can be.

Wir sollten nicht gegen etwas stehen sondern vielmehr für etwas.
In diesem Fall wäre das für ein Leben im Herzen der Volksgemeinschaft. Repräsentieren sollten wir das durch das Bilden traditioneller Familien und das Ausüben guter Berufe (z.Bsp. Polizist, Förster, Handwerker usw.). Mehr muss es erstmal nicht sein. Die ganzen Fragen hinsichtlich der Lügen der Gegenwart und Vergangenheit können später in Angriff genommen werden.

Atheists are slaves to sin and death. No one is free from them, except through Christ.

Did you choose to be born? Did you choose to be human? No. You are a mist that evaporates by midday. And yet you put your trust in the ephemeral wisdom of “science” and in vain philosophy rather than in the eternal mysteries of God.

“No gods, no masters!” cried the ant.

Again, I am not a great advocate for irl stuff, the internet should be seized for the great potential it has for us, even with censorship, the technical possiblities are awe-inspiring, especially if the interent "balkanizes" with people evading censorship China-style.
Also, Look. At. This. Video.
Show it to any deluded American that still supports Dicky Spencer:
>bitchute.com/video/qkNrd-fJWOc/

Attached: 1542894971282.jpg (1800x1107, 944K)

Schau ich mir an.

Attached: checked.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Yeah, it's already psychologically better to reccomend something than ban something else.
Ich glaube, wir müssten eine art Nomadensippe des Internets werden, in Ansätzen gilt das ja bereits, aber es mindert zwingenderweise die Schlagkraft. Zentralisierung sollte nur soweit vermieden sein, wie es die Zensur nötig macht.
It should always remain Empasis on "lead by example", but in practice it is evident that this alone won't bring success.
I am not very knowledgeable on this, the best I can do is try to inform myself and others and maybe provide some logistics.

t. bootlick
Willingly serving a mortal man is pathetic. Spiritual cuckolding.

Gut, es ist wirklich ziemlich wichtig, dass Elemnte wie der Typ entlarvt und zerquetscht werden.
Sag über /ourhomo/ AltHype was auch immer du sagen willst, aber seine Videos sind echt gut gemacht.
His videos are informative and deserve to be spread whenever possible, thus I do my part.

If god exist why do humans suffer then? Why is there illnesses, famine and war?

>inb4 the devil

Do you think something like god would even care for what you think is good?
Just entertain the thought. I have given up on that though, I cannot find an answer, so I will try to remain humble and remind myself of how little I am in the grand shemes of things, creator or not.

Because god suffers
and yes, the devil is real

What anti-theism, Sa*an? I was specifically talking about mortal men, not God.

Free will.

Whoops, I misread. Sorry man, deletion imminent.

are you still interested in paris? it ain't over, fires start spreading in several areas while police is focussed at the arch. although fires in marseille and avignon.

Ich denke die Ideale sollten durch das Internet verbreitet und dann in der echten Welt gelebt werden.
Auf diese Weise schafft man die Anhaltspunkte der angestrebten Volksgemeinschaft an die die normalen Bürger anknüpfen können.
Wenn man diesen eine gesunde und glückliche Lebensart vorlebt werden diese nach und nach selbst (ob nun durch Aufrufe im Internet oder Aufgeweckte im Bekanntenkreis) zu der Volksgemeinschaft finden.
Das erste Ziel sollte also sein möglichst viele durch das Internet zu einer völkischen Lebensweise zu bringen. Auch hierzu dürften allerdings positive Beispiele gut beitragen.
Die Weltanschauungsfrage sollte in den ersten Schritten vermieden werden, da diese normale Bürger leicht abschrecken kann (verbrannt).

Well if god is real and doesn't care he/she/it can immediately fuck off again.

Attached: D8569703-83B4-4689-AC60-6A0D6104ADAB.jpg (736x526, 110K)

diese Zahlen!

Attached: LARPonMeds.png (1696x762, 264K)

Generell musst du hier beachten, daß die Situation in den Vereinigten Staaten eine gänzlich andere ist als hier. Die Amerikaner haben ein anderes Selbstverständnis.
Die Idee des weißen Ethnostaates ist hier abwegig, da das Slebstverständnis der Europäer/Deutschen nie das Verständnis als Weiße war sondern erst das Verständnis durch Stände und dann durch Nationalität.

Imagine being such a pathetic little selfish whiner. "Boo hoo God doesn't hold my hand waa!"
Instead of asking what has God done for you you should ask what can you do for God.
He helps those who help themselves.

It's a trial. And only the strong and worthy go to heaven the rest gets reborn into the eternal Trial that is Earth.

No Gods

No Fucking

Masters

Sounds like par for the course in Germany

I'm my own god and take care of my own problems and I also praise only myself. I AM GOD

Attached: 6B3D9133-8A78-4674-B21F-730687A81DEF.jpg (601x800, 186K)

Such decadence. You will feel the punishment that comes with limitless decadence soon enough.

Belgium joined the Show youtu.be/d42_ffkgAhw

Heaven is made up so that poor and dumb people don't go crazy and interfere the comfortable life of the elite. That was especially important in the past to prevent peasants from going haywire

Capped to be honest!
Yes, it has to be much more wholesome, though I do wonder if *chans are a good idea for something like this.
I guess one does have soem reasonable hope, seeing how internet communities can change and how it all depends on how well they reinforce themselves and their ideals.
>Avoid Weltanschauung.
Yes, for the most part this is it. I think the best bet is that one does the best one can to bond with a group of people, be it at work or around the circle of accquaintances and then add the slightest hints regularily at the right moments.
It is a very effective counter and once successful, they won't go back to the MSM-version of "death by a thousand papercuts".

He is a placeholder if you see it like that.
I don't know enough about religion or atheism to really take a solid stance, but I guess I am more of an atheist.

Ja, es ging lediglich um das "irl rummarschieren", das kommt im späteren Teil des Videos.
(I think after the half-time mark.)
>Mu Huwhite funktioniert nicht und ist Wahnsinn.
Das ist mir klar, da muss sich der Ami im Umgang mit den Europäern ein bisschen zügeln, bei ihenen ist es die einzige verbleibende Option, wir haben noch ein paar andere, "schönere" Möglichkeiten.

Attached: quads of truth.png (1308x156, 19K)

Attached: gh765.jpg (895x712, 147K)

You can believe what you want.

Ignore the OP, he is always a faggot, as you should know. Still, it's a reaction to certain Americans constantly trying to Evangelize, annyoing more than convincing Anons here in the past.

GODDAMNIT USE .PNG FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE REEEEEEE

Attached: gfh.jpg (1120x121, 27K)

Oh no I'm so afraid of hell. Also your religion is a fucking joke I can just say on my deathbed that I regret everything and go straight to heaven.

Attached: 92BF368F-B282-44F9-9806-76DAA05F50F1.gif (500x300, 975K)

>pro-Atheism edition
Degenerate but fitting as I'm looking to start making lewd edits again

Kek, you need to make dump of all your Tay posts sometime. Maybe the cancer can be burned away like that. The only point she got is that you need to be less universal in ideal.

AY!
Confedanon, you are back!

You are already in hell. Your narcissistic, empty existence is hell. You are enacting your own punishment.

DEUS VULT fuckers

Attached: deusvult_approved.gif (720x404, 3.83M)

Ein guter Anfang wäre vielleicht das Schaffen eines Discordservers oder einer eigenen Internetseite.
Man muss auch nichtmal andauernd irgendwelche Hinweise auf die eigentliche Weltanschauung fallen lassen. Es genügt eine Familie zu gründen und diese völkisch zu leben.
Daraus wird ein glückliches und gesundes Familienumfeld entstehen, das andere dazu bringen kann und wird sich daran ein Beispiel zu nehmen. Gespräche im Umfeld sollten auch weniger über Politik gehalten werden sondern eher über alltägliche Dinge und Probleme und wie man selbst (Mitglied der Bewegung) damit umgegangen ist.

>implying I was christian

Ivan stfu and drink more cheap vodka in your third world country.

Attached: 7E3726A1-8AF4-4332-99CD-7A285990D85E.jpg (396x396, 68K)

>Has no friends

Attached: imagine.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

The only semi-based religion is Judaism and they don't believe in the concept of hell.

glad to have you back, friend.
you're getting this wrong. it will be a hell that you made real with your avarice

>no fucking masters
Are they saying their masters are virgins?
They can act like they don't ave masters, but atheist end up paying taxes, following laws, or going to prison like the rest of us

>Discordservers
Eh, ich glaube Riot wäre besser.
Die sind nicht gedatenjudet.
So you are advocating a big /sig/ basically.

You would have loved the thread last night.

Ay, Germanon! Yep, I'm back for now. Working on more pics.

>degenerate education

The part I meant starts after 26:20, it's pretty important of a principle in general:

Greetings, thanks for welcoming me back.

Kek. After all this time I finally know how to Gimp a little, it's not that hard it turns out.

>jews are based because jews dont believe in consequences.

the difference is that the jew does not believe in hell, you in difference think you stand above everything and you deserve to get your teeth pulled as a consequence to teach you what consequence is

It really isn't. It can be hard to find pics, since I'm really lazy and do things the easy way. What can get hard is when you need to actually edit the background of the picture, but I don't think I've done that in over a year.

Attached: AfDWhiteDress1.png (822x1105, 653K)

Ja im Prinzip. Ich denke das hat die besten Aussichten auf Erfolg. Ich würde dabei auch Verbindungen mit irgendwelchen Parteien vermeiden.
Einfach um der politischen Spaltung zu entgehen und damit etwas zu schaffen, das sich auch attraktiv auf jene auswirken kann, die durch die Medien von gewissen Parteien vollständig abgeschreckt sind.
Discord war nur ein Vorschlag. Ich kenne mich mit solchen Dingen nicht wirklich aus und bin daher auch keine Autorität sowas zu schaffen.
Wenn du in der Lage bist, eine Logostik im Internet zu schaffen, dann tu das bitte.

You're my favorite grumpy little monkey Sütti

Attached: A2550C53-769E-466C-A42D-0BA7199443F8.jpg (600x600, 73K)

Gut Ich spule auf die Stelle vor.

You need to repent and fulfill your biological imperative. It is not too late for you yet.

yes, we are all just primates.
mark my words: chasing progress for the sake of progress is dangerous and you will find yourself in the greatest pickle of your life. according to your plans, you will live entirely to contemplate that

I don't need some religion. I got to the conclusions I have on my own accord. I know the soul exists and therefor a god or godlike being has to exist.
And I believe, that the purpose of living is to evalueate the soul on whether or not it is suited to enter heaven (or Walhalla or whatever you may call it).

Wait, I just got a shitty, but funny idea...

Ich weiss, das es eine Kommimethode ist, aber es passt: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vanguardism
Final goal doesn't matter, but I think little agitative cells are a great idea to wash off the muck.

I prefer the other latvian poster.

I'm willing to take tha risk.

>Soul
That's just another made up concept to suppress your true potential.

Attached: 168F092F-451D-442A-B487-33037E540E00.jpg (800x800, 107K)

>Butthurt
Kek. Time to kys, lonely dyke.

He's not Latvian, he has betrayed the spirit of this nation and people long ago. In a way I understand him, but I cannot forgive that.

Sorry i was busy having fun with my friends.

>checked
have a classic
>Die Deutschen sind ein undankbares Scheißvolk und lieben den Dolchstoß. Habe 2 Jahre lang den deutschen Faden auf Jow Forums groß gemacht und gepflegt und jetzt wo es ein Selbstläufer ist haben die Schwuchteln mich abgesägt mit Hilfe der Moderatoren. Das volle Programm mit Range-Ban und Co. Solche Mistkinder, wenigstens habe ich das komplette Kraut/pol/ Meme Archive als letzte Handlung gelöscht.

Passt sehr gut. Es spielt auch wirklich keine Rolle woher die Methodik kommt, solange sie das Erreichen der Volksgemeinschaft möglich macht.
Ich denke auch, daß die "retard rallies" von denen der Amerikaner in seinem Video spricht in Deutschland vermeidbar sind.
Ich war heute erst in Berlin auf der Pegidaversammlung. Keiner hat sich da danebenbenommen, obwohl dort mehr als 2000 Menschen sich versammelt hatten, und durchaus einige, die nicht mit den basisdemokratischen Idealen von Pegida (Ich tue das auch nicht) mitgehen, dort versammelt waren.
Allerdings verstehe Ich seine Grundprobleme mit der Unkontrollierbarkeit der medialen Präsentation. Ich würde daher auch (vorallem in der Frühphase) es vermeiden irgendwelche Märsche zu veranstalten.
Ich würde allerdings anraten, daß die Mitglieder der Bewegung auf Märschen, die der Volksgemeinschaft zuträglich sind, erscheinen und dort (durch anheften von z.Bsp. Edelweiß) kenntlich machen, daß sie zur Bewegung gehören.

you really burned that one.

Attached: 1540508685742.jpg (166x225, 66K)

Your soul is your true potential. Your true potential lies in the fullfillment of your godly destiny.

>>Die Deutschen sind ein undankbares Scheißvolk und lieben den Dolchstoß. Habe 2 Jahre lang den deutschen Faden auf Jow Forums groß gemacht und gepflegt und jetzt wo es ein Selbstläufer ist haben die Schwuchteln mich abgesägt mit Hilfe der Moderatoren. Das volle Programm mit Range-Ban und Co. Solche Mistkinder, wenigstens habe ich das komplette Kraut/pol/ Meme Archive als letzte Handlung gelöscht.
Yeah, I think focusing on that one post is enough.
Compilations are only supplementary to excising her, I seriously don't get why she even comes here.
It could be a symbol, heh.

>tfw when welcomed by yellow vests in argentina
youtu.be/UkYMFiJfORs

Can't wait to see it lol.

Have you made any edits, bro?

>"retard rallies" von denen der Amerikaner in seinem Video spricht in Deutschland vermeidbar sind.
Denke ich auch, kann klappen, aber man sieht in diversen Demos, dass auch die "deutsche" Polizei Mist macht.
>Pegidademo
Ich habe drüber nachgedacht, aber das Problem ist deanonymisierung und eventueller Arbeitsplatzverlust u.ä. Probleme.
>Unkontrollierbarkeit
Jep, im Internet ist sie auch da, aber da ist auch leicht, assymetrisch zu kämpfen. Man sieht as ja mit Orten wie diesen.
>Anfangs Märsche vermeiden
Ja. Früher awren sie für Organisation und Kundgebung wichtig, aber heute geht es alles im Netz und ist auch effektiver. Märsche sind mehr eine Art "Symbol", eine Art "Siegesparade" sozusagen.
Insgesamt werde ich mich erst mal selbst im Umfeld bemerkbar machen, und sich hier mit euch zu versammeln is also fun. Little steps and eventually you have walked even over a mountain. That's what I tell myself when everything seems hopeless and unchangeable.

who is making these cancer editions? looks like 14 yo anarcho edgelord feggetry

Kek, just shitposts every now and then, pic related.

Attached: Lü lü lü lü.png (600x600, 631K)

The dyke

Hah, but no lewd ones. Probably better that way.

what a degenerate cunt

Sehr gute Einstellung.
Ich werde auch an mir selbst arbeiten und versuchen eine ordentliche Anstellung zu erhalten (vllt Polizei) und dabei eine Familie zu gründen.
Wenn Ich eine geeignete Frau habe, werde Ich auch versuchen einen guten Wohnungsort in Mitteldeutschland zu finden, da sich dort die Volksgemeinschaft am besten leben lässt. Obwohl man auch hier anmerken kann, daß der Effekt in der Stadt nützlicher wäre, da dort die Volksgemeinschaft am zurückgebildesten ist.

I should start making new edits with every post again.

Attached: 45177333.png (854x1918, 1.56M)

rip ears

>Ich werde auch an mir selbst arbeiten und versuchen eine ordentliche Anstellung zu erhalten
Nicht versuchen, machen!
Ich habe Jahre an dem "Versuchen" verloren.
Gute Nacht, ich muss weg.
Man sieht sich mal, wir sollten uns auch ohne Profilnamen hier erknennen.

Gute Nacht! Und Glück auf!