French journalists getting beaten on the streets

>Dozens of Yellow Vests started yelling, “We want your skin,” and “You’re less than shit,” then calling the journalists “collaborators,” a reference to the support the Vichy government gave to the Nazis during World War II. The protesters began to spit and kick, and inched closer. Some tried to trip Thomas and his colleagues, and others threw bottles at them. Security guards, tasked with protecting the journalists, ultimately evacuated them. Thomas ran down a side street. Many of the protesters chased after him.
.cjr.org/analysis/yellow-vests-france-assault-journalists.php

Attached: 1527548440156.jpg (800x800, 117K)

Well deserved and probably embellished story anyway

I wish we weren't such cuckolds and just started beating these fucking snakes when they showed their faces.

Enemy of the people world wide

>Today, Thomas is in shock. He’s currently taking a break from work, away from Toulouse. The memory of the event haunts him. “I felt totally dehumanized and humiliated,” he says, and even feared for his life. Jean-Wilfrid Forquès, a reporter for BFMTV, France’s most-watched news channel, who was with Thomas in Toulouse that day, told Le Monde that the bodyguards who evacuated him “saved my life.” When reached by CJR for comment, Forquès declined to speak, saying that he fears for his safety and is currently under police protection.
What a fucking pussy.

Keked

Lmaoo

Kill those traitors

((journalism))

Attached: 8b3f4103a4c194b92d6aee1262f584612dea8782515a300185b35b04339b054f.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

And when they talk about freedom to speak, they are quite explicit that they mean only (((journalists)))

Good, journalists are scum. If i was to see a journo having a heart attack i would stop and watch with satisfaction as he or she died.

The day of the rope is here.

Cool, this a trend that should be encouraged.

>not using high velocity piss bottles
Are the french even trying?

Attached: 1543526472251.jpg (639x480, 60K)

Just watched Macron on france24, he called the yellow vests traitors, says they will be punished.
Its real now. That type of talk could kick off a real civilwar

Not surprised, a lot of these "journalists" are biased and push their own narratives. Garbage people.

Attached: 1516700154160.gif (400x240, 1.99M)

based

Any good livestreams to follow?

the rise of alternative media on a popular scale has been nothing short of amazing. the truth will not be kept in the dark forever!

Ruptly's was decent last week. Should be on youtube

Attached: file.png (994x798, 186K)

What exactly is wrong with journalists? They provide us information and inside look into events.

Attached: 1542692933576.png (281x355, 55K)

>“I felt totally dehumanized and humiliated,” he says, and even feared for his life.
In other words, he finally saw reality as it was, outside the bubble.

And it shows how out of touch the ruling class is. They think it's the 1950s when you could just make shit up and nobody would ever know.
BFM TV (French news channel) has been sucking Macron's dick since the election campaign. They also lied and misrepresented the nature of the movement. They're getting the hate they deserve.

The Goy Slaves have never rebelled like that so close to him before. He thought such people were shrinking in number, not growing. (All the media blackout and or misrepresentations of dissenters took a toll on the journalist's own perception. He came to believe the battle was over and his side won. Then he stepped into the real world. The real world almost killed him.)

Based. Journalists are subhumans.

This needs to happen in America tho