Why are so many right-wing young white men unable to maintain a healthy relationship...

Why are so many right-wing young white men unable to maintain a healthy relationship? Have you considered that you might be the problem?

Attached: 20180824_005722.jpg (492x2565, 690K)

>posts a blurry lefty meme to own the conservetards

Attached: gc5P6PsK_400x400.jpg (249x249, 17K)

>tell woman she is pretty and ask her out
>get arrested for sexual harassment, lose job, lose friends, go to jail
>hook up with a woman
>she regrets it, get arrested for rape, lose friends, go to jail
>start a relationship with a woman, move in with her
>she threatens to stab you if you don't do what she wants, call the cops on her, get arrested, go to jail
>beat the odds and get married
>wife cheats on you, confront her, get divorced, lose everything you own and everything you'll ever make
>have a loving marriage and kids
>do something that pisses the wife off, get divorced, get accused of touching the kids, lose job, lose friends, go to jail, pay child support while in jail
>"Why aren't men reading my mind and giving me everything I want?"

This is oddly specific, are you the guy in that scenario OP?

When I'm at a restaurant and there's a buffet, but the food is rotten, has flies on it, been sneezed on, handled with dirty hands and then put back and then I go back to my table with an empty plate, the reason is not because I don't know how to eat.

i couldnt maintain a relationship when i was a leftist either. It's not really about my ideology, it's more about the fact that I steal my gfs money to buy alcohol and hit them occasionally

>phoneposter

Why do you specify right wing men? In general relationship development has become harder in the whole population.
Why dont you ask why african males leave their partners, cheat and have children out of wedlock?

Only incels think this. If you get rejected by a woman it's because you're ugly.

>implying women only care about looks
Sorry to bring you the bad news but they care more about money and power

tl;dr

>you deserve it
so hes right?

The joke is the length you fucking newfag.

>lefty meme contains literal paragraphs about nothing
imagine my shock

Attached: 1543590939108.png (370x450, 315K)

Based leaf

Ah, a leftist "joke". Boring, long-winded and utterly unfunny.

>Why are so many right-wing young white men unable to maintain a healthy relationship?
This isn't exclusive to "right-wing" young men. The problem lies in a different avenue, one that doesn't account for the problem at hand why relationships are on average less successful in the last 20 or so years.

Partially it's a problem of the increasing prevalence of the unorthodox societal embedding and normalizing of third-wave feminism in western culture, which creates excuses for promiscuity and doing away with monogamy.
But furthermore, it's the vastly more common cases of female entitlement clashing with the fundamental lacking nature of properly raising young men to be men and seen as a problem to do so. When gender-roles get thrown out and any and all expectations for a relationship is thrown out for the sake of committing to a relationship amidst the prevalence of the "you can do better"-mentality of females in modern culture.

A prime example of this happening, you can see in an almost clinical test sort of way carrying itself out in the scandinavian counties, where (as the gender-roles are having more of a "return to zero" upon removing the limitations and giving females open options, and them then choosing more traditionally female-centric roles when they can pick whatever they may desire, in the majority of cases at least), and on top of it there are a lot of very feminist-grade teachings from childhood and up still around. Those systematic embeddings of the teachings staying around lead to the increasing rates of single motherhood in the scandinavian countries, and females focusing more on just having sex over going for meaningful relationships with a focus on something long-term.
The problem lies on both sides of it, the women have to reduce their increasing promiscuity (the men as well to some degree), and the men have to be raised to be good and responsible men and not be persecuted if holding such values.

cont.
The behavior of the young men is a response to the changes, and the parents raise these young men to fit in the radical new lanes they're directed to do to not be seen as "the problem".

Perfect analogy for this disgusting society.

A very interesting way of phrasing it, slightly more to it, but highly relevant and going in the right direction.

100% you tard.
Look.

>ownin' the conservashits am i right fellow comrade?

Attached: 1539637644869.jpg (320x284, 24K)

>Everyone else is the problem. Not me

t. Incel

>An essay I didn't bother to read about a roastie doing damage control for her voracious, all-consuming, axe wound

To any user who read it, am I wrong?

>Words words words
>Your a coward
>But that's irrelevant because I would have rejected you from the start
>I enjoyed soaking up your attention tho
>Le go outside loser :)

Yep *sips*, sure am ownin' da poltards and conservashits lol... *vapes*

Attached: 1542415384124.jpg (836x900, 149K)

It's easy to get that perspective on things, when the females are raised and taught to expect both the male values of the boomer-generations and the adherence of the new world order, while men have to operate in a post-boomer world where it's no longer accepted to behave in the manner. So incels are the effect of despair in not knowing how to behave.

Nigger I'm married

Because ((they)) push that shit all over TV and music. I mostly stopped listening to that garbage when I was 12.

I dont really need to explain what is amusing about this comic, do I?