Do you consider Russia to be a major world power? It seems the only advantage they have in anything is nuclear weapons

do you consider Russia to be a major world power? It seems the only advantage they have in anything is nuclear weapons.

Attached: bd944244-b40e-4486-bdd6-e7118899d7b7.png (1600x1123, 1.66M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w0Wmc8C0Eq0
youtube.com/watch?v=OkO7be9Dn2c
youtube.com/watch?v=GOv2XCBG98k
themoscowtimes.com/news/birth-rate-hits-10-year-low-russia-60321
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_wbz7OTFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=TbnYoW8gyCA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We have tigers

Remember when russiafags forcememed this woman during the crimea shit?

God damn that was funny

the have decent weapons and a lot of natural resources, but the sanctions are choking them as weapons and oil are not enough to really make the country rich. Putin continues to isolate russia and the old fart is trying to restore the soviet union because those were the good old days for the KGB dork. I have read that Russians are finally getting tired of Putin and don't want to be isolated from the world. Yeah Putin dragged them out of their shithole existence after the collapse of the ussr but really what has he done lately to help bring prosperity to regular folks there?

and aids

Attached: 601f3ecb-b469-4cd2-8c42-baf50dc3a5d8.png (1600x909, 1.01M)

youtube.com/watch?v=w0Wmc8C0Eq0

This is a very good video on the history of Russia from the Rus Vikings to stopping Napoleon. Russia is a VERY important country in the history of the world.

I'm going to start watching it in 5 minutes, gonna get some coffee. Get comfy lads t minus 5 mintes

Yeah, but, they have nuclear weapons.

Nukes and vast amount of energy to sell.

If they actually figured out how to use their vast energy stockpiles to expand domestic industry, they'd be in much better shape (rather than selling it off to Europe and China).

Yeah because the west is so much better. I’d rather be poor for pissing off the whole planet than be poor because libshits want to tax me to pay for gibs to shitskin leeches

Proud to be a superpower... haha jealous?;)
Why Russia is a superpower, 5 reasons:
1. Nuclear BOMB))
2. Best prostitute! damn boner already!!
3. Big LAND with ICE and SNOW whoa
5. Tigers

Attached: image.jpg (201x141, 6K)

Whenever we get a close look at their 'advanced' military hardware to turns out to made of old socks held together with string and chicken wire.

Never underestimate people who thrive in cold climates.

All right

Bring the pole

How about you fucking faggots read some books about geopolitics instead of watching some shitty youtuber

Low agency retards.

If they are a super power then what are we?
A super duper power?
I just don't understand why we allow them to do the things they do.

Because nukes

im here!
Repeat after me:
Moscow Is a Rightful Polish Clay!

Attached: polacy_na_kremlu.jpg (700x494, 224K)

bump

Attached: e060c60c-7cda-4bde-8dd0-b25287d103e4.png (995x1600, 927K)

>continues to isolate russia
Negro one of our biggest points as a country is self sustainability. That's the only way you can fight THEM, you need to be sure your country is independent in a true sense of the word. Some aspect of independence are easier to achieve (self-reliance in terms of energy/food) some harder (nukes, satellite launch capability, independent GPS system). So isolation is exactly the scenario we've been preparing for these past few decades.

Shes about to turn into fat mamuskha

>It seems the only advantage they have in anything is nuclear weapons.
that is a pretty big fucking advantage OP

Control 1/5 of the earths non unsubmerged surface. Major beneficiary if earth temperatures continue to rise and equatorial regions become uninhabitable.

you guys should actually join NATO and join the west. Much higher standard of living for the average russian and the satisfaction of not being some pariah state like north korea. But... continue to shoot yourselves in the foot.. its funny but also sad to watch.

shut up

Attached: angry(1).png (1600x1161, 1.54M)

And?
Put a Yeltsin in charge and he will sell us the nukes.

No I do not. They are the white version of Turkey, and they have nukes which are a remnant of when they were a world power. Remove the pigmentless roach.

Do you think she would let me kiss her feet if I groveled and begged?

Attached: natalia02.jpg (640x426, 52K)

Yes because we believe in Russia and in our people.

The other Western nations are so mixed now nobody has a sense of belonging or nation. What will you be fighting for? To uphold your "multicultural" paradises?

Westerns fight.. in a war, really? Lol. You are allowed to reject it based on "moral" feelings or some bullshit, you push for inefficient non-white military leaders and transgender fucking soldiers.

That's why middle eastern soldiers are so bad, it's often not weaponry or military capability but down to the individual soldiers.

Russians will fight hard for the Motherland, don't underestimate that.

Better question:
do YOU consider mummy to be a major world mummy? It seems the only mummy they have in anything is MUMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

What are you going to do when the CIA balkanizes whats left of the shitty western USSR and leaves you with Siberia and its five inhabitants?

Post tigers

no only I can

Attached: rlly makes u think.jpg (1069x1462, 195K)

Yes because I've looked through their landmass, am aware of the resources there, the borders they share, and the projects in play to connect Asia to Europe.

America doesn’t want your shithole. America would never invade russia. Any war between us would be trying to crush the other nations ability to project power.

We Russians are tough people who can adapt. Worry about your own backyard before ours.

All the racial tensions, Marxism, feminism, degradation of society is happening in America way before Russia.

define "major world power"
they're no superpower, though. if we define "superpower" as the ability to project force around the globe then really only America is. The UK might be again, though. They have 2 supercarriers now. Which puts them ahead of the whole collective EU. France still has some power but can't project a lot (the rest of the EU can project nothing at all -- that is, they have stuff but not the ability to move it or supply it in any meaningful numbers).

I'd be surprised if more than 10% of Russia's nuclear arsenal still worked. Granted that's all they really need but their whole military is in a sad state of repairs. They are just run by a bunch of corrupt oligarchs who get rich off the Russian people but nobody gives much of a shit.

Not really what I said now, is it, Chad? The question posed was is Russia a major power and I believe a key element to that is the mindset of the people and nation.

>this

How does it feel to know when God Emperor Trump says "shitholes" he is lumping Russia in with Africa and South America?

>The UK might be again, though

It is. The UK has force projection to deploy and supply a fighting force almost anywhere in the world.

China has the force projection.. to their neighbors only.

Not for long you don't. The chinks are grinding all of them up into penis powder as we speak.

>the old fart is trying to restore the soviet union because those were the good old days for the KGB dork
Stopped reading after this retarded shit

Not a tiger but close enough:
youtube.com/watch?v=OkO7be9Dn2c

There is only one major world power. The US.

Britain, France and Russia are global powers.

China, India and Brazil are regional powers.

your birthrates are one of the lowest in the world.

your population has been shrinking rapidly since the fall of the union

your government only continues to get more corrupt while the average person only gets poorer.

dont delusional silly russian, russian society has collapsed 10 times since america has existed, and you are on track for another bad collapse. We have had (including the current environment) 2 times of extreme societal degradation and division. And we are fixing our problem

How is their economy so shit?

No they are only a regional power. That region is all of Eurasia but its not a global power in the same sense that the US is.

The UK is a world power, but nowhere near a superpower. France is a regional power within continental Europe and West Africa. Russia is unquestionably a regional power, but not a world power.

not rly. since we owe putin and russia bigly for giving us donald they r sure to benefit from americas protection

Well that’s a pretty big advantage bro

>your birthrates are one of the lowest in the world.
No

>your population has been shrinking rapidly since the fall of the union
No

>your government only continues to get more corrupt while the average person only gets poorer.
Yes, as everywhere

>And we are fixing our problem
To fix your problems you should kill yourself

Look at this new Russian flight tech. Nothing the USA has can rival this. You would be crushed like bug.

Attached: russia flying machine.jpg (350x321, 123K)

How about you go fuck yourself mohammad.

Merry Christmas Russbros.

Attached: Merry Christmas.jpg (1000x1200, 140K)

Russia is a regional power at best. Definitely not a world/super power

Its not that shit, global financial institutions heavily discount their currency because it largely floats with the price of oil and is primarily used inside Russia and as such is not a hard currency.

If you look at their GDP PPP they are significantly more developed than nominal GDP statistics would suggest. This is a small town in Siberia and its not much different than what you would see in some parts of rural America.

youtube.com/watch?v=GOv2XCBG98k

>It seems the only advantage they have in anything is nuclear weapons

And (((who))) sold them those plans? What a pure coincidence.

Shut up and get building your moon base. Race is on let's go.

Attached: The First Noel.jpg (1200x784, 208K)

themoscowtimes.com/news/birth-rate-hits-10-year-low-russia-60321

No, our Government does have its levels of corruption, like you said as any government does, but it is not even comparable to that of Russia. Donald Trump is proof of that. People still have a say here. We still have our freedoms. We still have power against our government

also, we spend 1trillion on defense, we spend more than your country makes in the last decade on weapons dude, we would destroy your country without even putting a single american on russian soil, its pathetic.

Dont be brainwashed by media about the USA, tranny LGBT progressive leftists are a small but vocal minority trying carve up our country to make it more corrupt like your country. But they are being stopped. You can't say that about Putin.

AND IF YOU TWO KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU, YOU'D BETTER TRY AND BE OUR FRIENDS, WE WANT TO SAVE YOU.

ФПБП

Attached: хахаха.jpg (1036x588, 174K)

what a cute kitty

>do you consider Russia to be a major world power
Don't know about that, but that hottie sure gives me a major world power boner!

>world's largest country and oil producer
>permanent seat on the UN Security Council (one among five)
>nuclear arsenal
>Syria involvement, Assad still there
The US would lose in a conventional war, not nuclear against

>No, our Government does have its levels of corruption,
So? Our country 26 years old. We have ills of young democratic states. It'll took a while to fix our problems and we doing it, be sure.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y_wbz7OTFB0

russians dont have the balls to stand up to a tyrant

We stand up against tyrant Obama and Poroshenko.

>to stopping Napoleon.
which only helped the jew bankers.

Why is she so perfect?

Attached: nataliafeet.jpg (668x1024, 163K)

>Actually thinking that USA would allow Russia to join NATO even if they for some stupid reason wanted to

Who would be left to fight? China, India, or the Caliphate?

ok fgt
China is world 2nd economic power

And lots of it. 80 people die from it everyday. They think it is a western conspiracy. Some things about Russia looks cool to some slavabos but it is rotting from within.

For those so inclined:

www. yahoo.com/news/hiv-denial-movement-fuels-russian-epidemic-025621937.html

Attached: 1424302720367.png (720x720, 571K)

>those feets

Attached: HFFFFHFHFHFFF.gif (640x266, 1.6M)

No one would win in a conventional war involving US and Russia. It would end up being WW3.

kot

She's so pritty.

Attached: 4782284-7375118231-hqdef.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Cute.

I don’t consider the US a world power either regardless of how much it’s citizenry tries to meme itself into one.

You’re Israeli bitches you can’t take anything on if it benefited you and not Israelis

daily remind that goymany surrendered because the russian girls threatened to dip their stinky slav feet in the rhine.

Attached: sweaty katyuska.jpg (700x988, 75K)

>no russian girl feets that smell like vodka to rub

Attached: sad remiu.jpg (400x400, 165K)

This tiger is certainly special. She adopted other tiger's kids.
youtube.com/watch?v=TbnYoW8gyCA

Daily reminder that Germany only tried to invade Russia so they could have a taste of those stinky Russian feets.

this russian girl i talk to said I have cute feet but she also bully them for being italian. Maybe I should rub them on her so she turns darker.

Attached: katyusha.jpg (850x1202, 314K)

wait why did that guy say mommy is a forced meme what did he mean by that?

Attached: Dank_9a980c_6683720.jpg (1200x1194, 305K)

yeah i think, mostly because they control oil

when oil runs out they will be in big trouble, unless all the climate change is happening and siberia turns into giants farmlands

Suggestions?

Checked them digits. Who is this succubus??

mummy

Attached: cuteness.jpg (1024x684, 129K)

>you guys should actually join NATO
Believe it or not, Putin applied for NATO membership, but nothing happened. We didn't chose to fight THEM, they made us their enemies.

They can't extend beyond their own territory though and that's what differentiates someone from being a major to a regional power. If they attempted to have their influence felt in places like the ME or Africa militarily like the US did, they'd get squashed.

+ That economy is entirely reliant upon trade. The moment the world decides to stop trading with China, China will fall.

Maybe but realistically the only thing you yourselves have going on your favor is military power too gringo, your fiat money wouldn't be worth shit otherwise.

all girls have smelly feet

This should have been a "laughs in Cyrillic" meme years ago.

No I just fucking fell in love at first sight

They have mommy. What else did they need tbqhfamalam

well what do mummys smell like

Attached: two cup.jpg (801x897, 118K)

didn't apply, just suggested
probably knowing that it will be denied, so half-seriously suggested

Dont get fooled by the GDP meme, Russia can probably easily stomp most of the EU states singlehandedly. They got the culture, leadership, manpower, and arsenal. Moreover, they get more powerful the longer a war drags on.

probably smells like vodka and rotten pierogis since its all she eats!

(also almost forgot to put my dark, italian moor feet in the russian genepool so it turns browner!)

Attached: stinky russian.png (800x800, 489K)