Age of consent, the final answer

Regarding law within the white ethnostate
The power to grant the age of consent should be reserved only for the qualified medical guild who specializes in the field of pregnancy, conception, and general female health.
On top of that the age of consent should be verified on an individual basis depending on variables such as health, menstruation , pelvic bone size, etc.
specifically NOT by age.

any system other than this is simply
anti science
anti truth
anti 2.1+ birthrate
anti Christianity
and anti white society

>b-but youre just a pedo!!
neck yourself

Attached: annie_s_creepy_laugh_by_kindagirly-d7r0pbg.png (325x425, 129K)

The age of concent should be one hour you kike stop subverting.

Attached: 0e6.jpg (500x328, 20K)

Too young 3 days. I dont think you can fit anything inside there at one hour or you'll just kill it.

Attached: 1543597545425.jpg (640x633, 39K)

Pedophiles get the rope in the ethnostate OP

Attached: DjaoHiuXgAAhXoS.jpg (947x600, 46K)

Agreed.

Attached: M6UpP89.jpg (800x600, 195K)

My body my choice

So if you actually believe this you unironically should be hanged.

I unironically hope at some point if this is actually the way you are that you have to answer to your fellow white men for your stance on this.

This is a non-issue if fathers have the ability marry their daughters off to suitable husbands when they feel appropriate.

I love you finland but you're really bad at this.

Just a reminder that aoc over here and in Japan is 14. Enjoy your old hags.

Attached: 91F54537-FCD0-4405-8ECB-B305C739159B.jpg (600x449, 210K)

This.
One of the main reasons you want an ethnostate is to hang pedos. And jews. And niggers.

No need to make it complicated, just lower it to 12 for girls and 16 for guys, to account for maturity.

i completely agree with you. but still fathers can use this system i mentioned as a guide for his daughter to get married at the scientifically accurate age. wouldn't you agree?
biology is complicated though and especially when it concerns the health and future of our nation.

Federal AoC in Japan is 13, but it's been overridden by prefectural laws, all of which are higher.
Keenly looking forward to the nationalist revival there.

AoC is whenever she asks for it and means it.

You've been jewed into making kneejerk reactions to something you know nothing about on the premise of emotional blackmail.
You are normies kvetching about Holocaust denial.

Legit.

Pedophile is a dog whistle used by anti-white racist libtards.

It's up to the father to decide what to do with his property and when he wants his property married

No, it's a consercuck NPC thing

>i completely agree with you. but still fathers can use this system i mentioned as a guide for his daughter to get married at the scientifically accurate age. wouldn't you agree?
read more fag

americunt doesn't realise how fucked the bureaucracy would be

shitpost sage

Attached: option.jpg (960x852, 50K)

>implying there's nothing we can do to stop a corrupt guild
not only are you from a country nobody cares about, but you're also fucking retarded.

Unironically this

Out for business lunch with my boss n his friend who happens to be an millionaire Brit
Gets few drinks in him
Teenage girls who look extremely young walk by
We all talk about how hot they are
Quiet insues, then he looks at me and says:
I know she’s young mate, but if she bleeds she should be slaughtered
Age of consent is when a woman hits puberty
That’s the final redpill user

anyone who has sex with someone under the age of 25 must hang, anyone who is under 25 having sex must be arrested for social disorder, put into a re-education camp, and then put on a list that tracks mentally ill people for the rest of their lives

anyone who has art of paintings, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has pieces of plastic or rubber or latex, whose colour configuration depicts someone under the age of 25 in a sexual or nude position must hang

anyone who has masturbation paraphernalia or toys, must hang, they are unnatural, and degenerate

Just place it at 95 and kill anyone that doesn't follow the law.