S O O N

S O O N

Attached: C3TZR1g81UNaPs7vzNXHueW5ZM76DSHWEY7onmfLxcK2iNfbYfcprWeqq1H18KXfjVov5AuN4PEkYaDfuHrn1si3N7NdahwCn67x (1156x1360, 3.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

jpost.com/Opinion/Israel-and-the-unexpected-new-world-order-499310
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>implying crypto won't fuck the jewish banksters and virtually every industry

Monetary unions are dumb as fuck unless there is also political union. Different currencies provide a firebreak to economic collapse. (((International finance))) makes these breaks far less effective, but that is a separate issue.

>crypto
(((crypto)))

Crypto, and more specifically, open blockchains, make ((them)) irrelevant.

This.

You can't both understand Jewish Power and expect crypto to succeed in displacing the current (((system))). You have a meme understanding of Jews.

>can't comprehend an emerging technology
>trusting the ((money lenders)) and international bankers as opposed to mathematics and cryptography.

How so? Crypto can replace them.

Because all anonymous crypto "investors" are good goys like you or me. Surely no one out there has large funding and the ability to manipulate markets for their own benefit. And most certainly what's happened since 12/17 is merely markets moving, no interference there.
I mean, I could be wrong, but that's just my suspicion. I still invest in crypto, but I don't think it's the savior of the currency world.

I want to give you an example since you're an expert on the JQ. Early on, FB received $12m in funding from a Palo Alto based venture capital firm, heavily controlled by Jews. A couple of decentralized applications, essentially start-ups, with a handful of developers, raised (ETH equivalent to) $700m USD and upwards of $1b during pre sale alone from anyone interested in investing. It's a complete fuck you to Wall Street and those who control your everyday life. Nothing comes close.

No, there is volatility, but you're missing the point. This is entirely new, of course market psychology works that way. The markets will not be manipulated anymore than ((fiat)) controlled and manipulated by them every day, the stock market included. Stable coins have the potential to mitigate this risk. Crypto has the potential to make PayPal, banks, usurers, and regulatory controls irrelevant. Payment processors wouldn't be needed, they wouldn't be charging you ridiculous processing fees, wire transfer fees, banking fees. It can destroy them, which is why they have been fighting it for so long now.

jpost.com/Opinion/Israel-and-the-unexpected-new-world-order-499310

(((bitcoin)))

Attached: chrome_2018-12-01_10-40-36.png (924x198, 30K)

Absolute bullshit. If they claim bitcoin as their own, which is impossible, there are thousands of others, the potential to create coins that are our own and free from their control. We don't need bitcoin, nor do we need them. Anonymity has given us more power and control than you can possibly fathom. It's out of reach.

OP read this

>get in get out at $6000
You are all idiots.

>doesn't understand econ.

>the economist
>supporting bitcoin, a currency independent of the state
Yeah no, if anything theyd try to make the Euro dominant

Bump

so this cover is from 1988, look at the coin

>t. Employee of Party Crypto Directorate

>The Rod and Ring will Strike

What did they mean by this