Daily Reminder

Christians will all find a trad, pro-patriarchy housewife who wants many children

Atheists/pagancucks(aka. closet-atheists in larp disguise) will all become blackpilled to the point of suicide or be lucky enough to find some literal autist to marry (like varg did)

>TakeTheJesusPill

Attached: JesusPill.png (705x1581, 1.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/
youtube.com/watch?v=w5JyZk1fd4U
youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/family-bible-verses/
vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_const_19641121_lumen-gentium_en.html.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

all followers of abrahamic faiths should be gassed, starting with you

Attached: zooooooooooom.gif (284x264, 69K)

why are 95% of the anti-christians I see on here either a mutt-burger or a memeflagger from Israel?

Attached: PepeGlass.jpg (882x731, 124K)

Fuck off kike!

It sounds like you know why.

>m-muh trad housewives!!1!

considering theres like 10 million kikes in muttica I have a few theories, yes

Why do you worship a sandnigger kike when you could be worshipping Odin?

kikes get the bullet too, following kike religions is unacceptable is what i'm saying

bro have you seen modern churches? they have female pastors praising abortion

Where to find muh tradwife though
>inb4 "church"

Attached: Himler shooting.jpg (938x673, 55K)

There are two ways religion can function. Either the religion is a product of the people (tradition polytheistic religions) or the people are a product of the religion (Judaism, Christianity, and Islam). Christians place Christians above all else, regardless of race. Islam the same. Jews are a little different in that they maintain ethnic requirements but still, the mindset is very dogmatic and restricting.
It is true that tribal, polytheistic Europe was engaged in conflict most of the time. This wasnt religious. It was based on natural order and genetic bonds. One family fought the other for resources. Christianity usurped this by telling these tribes they are all one family and must die fighting for some desert. While this did allow Europeans to fight against a common enemy for a time being, it also doomed the west to eternal conflict. You see, the European psyche is fundamentally incompatible with the abrahamics. That is why the religion has constantly divided and no one has the actual words of (((Christ))). Euros have been trying to make sense of a senseless religion since it began because it just doesn't click with them. Look at the people here; they exhalt genetic purity and yet worship a foreign God. They justify it by saying Jesus was actually white or that race doesn't matter.
Christianity is a racless religion by default. Originally for jews, then preached to goyim once the jews didn't want it.

Because Odin died in Thor 3. He's not around anymore you fucking idiot.

I want to be Christian and marry a Christian women but every fucking time I get close to doing it one of them opens their mouth and says some like shit.
>Be in class
>The one Christian girl gives her presentation
>We should have less children and adopt, there's just too many people on Earth
>Literally shows white couples adopting black baies
Christianity isnt what made Europe great it was literacy that did come with the Bible.
This shit is too liked for me. At least some pagan autist won't want to adopt niggers.

Your faith comes from a camel fucker's science fiction novel

deepstrength.wordpress.com/2017/04/06/doom-and-gloom-and-the-amount-of-attractive-christian-virgins-part-3/
>In conclusion, there are approximately 545,241 Christian women in the US aged 18-29 who regularly attend Church, aren’t overweight or obese, are virgins at marriage, and are currently single. This is approximately 2.15% of the 18-29 total female population (545,241 / 25,332,752). In the US total population it is .17% (545,241 / 320,090,000).

No, Yahweh's word was spread by white men to white men. In fact, it was so natural that all Europeans decided to shit on their native beliefs simultaneously and without conflict. Yes, Jesus was white you bigot but it shouldn't matter as he was a Christian

Brace yourself for the tide of angry Pagans who's beliefs are entirely preserved from Christian Monks. Who self-identify themselves with Christian slurs.

Attached: PopePepe.jpg (1024x772, 97K)

ma pure waifu!!
>find out she fucked 300 guys and is arbys roast
>its ok u are forgiven!!

Actually, Hinduism preserved Indo-European beliefs better than christcucks. We could easily apply euro panthenons to the literature of Hinduism and you'd have some close. Sorry m8. Go worship Yahweh to feel better

kek

Who hurt you sweatie

But Im agnostic and Ive already found a trad pro-patriarchy housewife who wants many children

Did you pray to Yahweh today? Because you are his lost lamb my child

Why do you treat religion like a buffet? Is the concept of people having sincere faith in something so alien to you that you think people will choose what's the most fashionable at any given moment to appease larping atheists like you?

And shes... not a christian? Most non-christian thots today just wants to focus on "muh career", work 10 hours a day & hates cooking/children.
Most will just end up with a couple of dogs, and perhaps 1 child at best

sure thing, shlomo

Uh, yeah. People are fair-weather friends and do what is socially acceptable. Sorry Mate, you worship rejected Judaism-lite

>At least some pagan autist won't want to adopt niggers.
They won't have to, they'll make their own.
What those women are promoting isn't Christianity, it's worldliness, the values of liberalism. That isn't Christianity. It was more than literacy that made Europe, it was sexual repression. Christianity has been the only framework that has ever provided that for Europeans.

Attached: 1540201665323.png (847x599, 395K)

Reminder to go to church tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=w5JyZk1fd4U

Zoroastrianism says you will get a gf after the Apocalypse. What does Christianity give you except celibacy?

>usury is a sin
>don't circumcise people
>don't steal
> don't lie
>Judaism-lite

>Christians place Christians above all else
More of this fucking horseshit, Arab Christians don't side with the west or the Christian world, they side with Arabic ethnic interests. Like white Christians in America overwhelmingly voted for Trump instead of letting in waves of goblina catholics.

>We should have less children
literally never heard a Christian ever say that. The Bible literally tells you its very important to have a big family.
>At least some pagan autist won't want to adopt niggers.
sure, dude. You must be one of those varglets who thinks most pagans today are even right wing. You should come visit the åstatro assosciation in Norway sometime, (biggest pagan org in Europe). It would probably be a major blackpill for you. Theyre more cucked than the average swedish feminist. Pic-related is the high-priest. SO.BASED.

Attached: TrueHeathen.jpg (1024x734, 106K)

Attached: PaganGirl.png (1037x2077, 2.92M)

>implying those are christians
Seek and you shall find. I met mine at college

You'd like to believe that, but what you are missing is that hardly any ((("Christians"))) exist here anymore. We have people who go to church and listen to a woman preach for an hour or so, but no one actually believes anything beyond they go to heaven for being a good goy.
It's true whites voted for Trump, but it wasn't because of religion. It was because they thought he might protect their ethnic interests. You need to get your head out of your ass

>college
Does this even warrant a response?

Dude, its a stupid question to ask "where can I find a Christian girl?". If you cant find one then youre just a lazy fag who deserves to die alone anyway. Theres even like a thousand christian dating-websites as well nowadays

So you're now the arbiter of who are and aren't Christians now are you? Conservative Christians across the board voted for their ethnic interests instead of for random Christians that would hurt their nation and tribe, proving your point wrong. What religion are you?

>implying christfaggotry isn't a larp

Attached: Christcuck.png (295x252, 65K)

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

>Christians will all find a trad, pro-patriarchy housewife
It's a meme, go for it and you'll soon discover that.

Just as Odin intended heh

Attached: SoYoureSaying.jpg (243x181, 14K)

>barefoot and pregnant

Attached: sweating meme hitler.png (200x200, 53K)

I'm a deist. If people actually followed the religion and not just taking what they want from it (i.e (((eternal life)))) then the world would be much worse. Whites are lucky more peopled don't actually follow the desert rag.

I'm sure all these women are true to their word when they say they're virgin.

I literally have a christian girl, who wants to be a housewife.
Sure, the average Christian girl isnt as trad as 100 years ago, but theyre still 50 times better than the average atheist-thot (especially Catholic/Orthodox girls)

I literally live in one of THE most christian countries in the world. ALL wamyn regardless of their religion ARE THOTS. Period.

You should try to actually meet a Christian girl, palok.
I bet youve never even talked to one before

>about 98% of the population is christian
>hurr durr, I bet you never met a christian gurl!
Are you genuinely retarded?

>all that cope

Sad

>He fell for “le pure Christian waifu” meme
Kek

Attached: A003A3CD-65B3-4584-A97D-A04837811B58.png (539x1080, 473K)

Nice LARP faggot

I bet youve never even had a girl in general is what I mean, let alone one who actually practices Christianity.
And when I went to Warszawa I saw a whole bunch of trads. Literally never even saw a single woman with colored hair, LGBTQ, piercerings or other degeneracy either.
It was a big difference between Norway and Poland, for sure.

>

Its funny coming to pol and none of you even believe me. I feel kind of sad for you lot.
we've been together for 2 years now

>And when I went to Warszawa I saw a whole bunch of trads.
>went to one of the most libtarded cities in Poland
>oooooooooh, so many trads!
Imagine being this retarded.

Thank you for enhancing my argument.

I would feel sad too if I spend so much time LARPing online but nobody cares about my shitposts.

pic from warsaw, 2017
>I'vE nEveR sEEn LbgTq in PoLaND!

Attached: 79qktkqTURBXy81YTczNjhlYzkxZDM5ZmJiNWIzZmNhZjEyYWNkMjY2MC5qcGVnkZMCAM0B5A.jpg (859x484, 131K)

>cherry picking
knew you would do that.
When in doubt the atheistcuck will always resort to that

red: marriages
purple?: divorces
>MUH TRADWIVES!

Attached: 1463339-liczba-zawartych-malzenstw-i.jpg (458x576, 114K)

>gay prides every year
>MUH CHERRYPICKING
Stay mad cuck.

Tfw found autist woman

>
And gay prides are almost a custom now. Brought to you by, you guessed it: atheists. No true practicing Christian supports that, because its against the Bible. Same shit goes for abortions and other degneracy aswell. Christians are by far the least likely group to support that shit.

this

>Christians will all find a trad, pro-patriarchy housewife who wants many children
>Christians are physically so unfit, they will have to join a religion which fucks a man with no standarts
Incels get the gas too

CRASHING THIS BOARD WITH NO SURVIVORS
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognise the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. See that Descartes quote about acting like a fool and good company. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

too bad theyre as big of sluts as normal roasties. The fact that you are offering us pussy to convert is proof you have no argument. Continue worshipping your jew like a good shabbos goy.

Attached: 1540770349500.jpg (960x532, 96K)

it's good idea really
we could get rid of these CIA/Zionist niggers trying to manipulate children

>No true Scotsman
You have no idea what "true practicing christian" even is. Church attending? Weh, I can't be bothered to look it up, but I bet that 50-70%+ of Poles attend regularly. Aaaaaaaand it doesn't matter at all, because all those christian wamyn are thots anyway (supported by divorce rates trending upwards), so there goes your point.

>so there goes your point.
you are literally enhancing my argument, brainlet. Its obvious, the more atheist/lesser Christian Poland is becoming, the more does divorce rates trend upwards as well. Same as in literally every other country that has a decline in Christianity as well. If what youre saying is true then why didnt divorce rates increase when Poland/the rest of Europe was 100% Trad Christian? Only as Christianity has become less important for people, divorce rates and other degneracy has started to increase. (((What a coincidence)))

Ethnical jews who all rejected literally everything about judaism. Everyone of them was baptized as well. And every one of them was hated/peresecuted by the jews.
>you have no argument
The fact that you only make up memes about the earliest followers of Christianity being ethnical jews rather than arguing about the historicity/teachings of Christianity in general tells me youre the one with no argument. (btw. jews at that time were not even the jews as we know today, so your meme is not even accurate to begin with).

>muh good jews
Jews are never good. Never have been never will be. The were the same nation wrecking vermin centuries before christ that they are today.
> (btw. jews at that time were not even the jews as we know today, so your meme is not even accurate to begin with).
Stop with the khazar myth. Sephardic kikes in Spain were as much nation wrecking vermin there as the ashkenazic kikes in germany
>The fact that you only make up memes about the earliest followers of Christianity being ethnical jews rather than arguing about the historicity/teachings of Christianity in general tells me youre the one with no argument. (btw. jews at that time were not even the jews as we know today, so your meme is not even accurate to begin with).
I have read the history and teachings of christianity and quickly realized all groups are heretics. The resurrection has never been mentioned outside the gospels which are decades younger than christ and by the way were written by jews who are by nature deceitful. There are no records of Herod killing the infants or records of Moses. We do have records of Christians giving Jews the unique right to conduct usury and letting Jews be the only non Christian religions allowed.

Attached: 1542653418824.png (1000x1500, 1.38M)

The fact that the only argument you atheist cucks have nowadays is the jew-question speaks volumes by itself. I could write 50 essays of why Christianity is not a "jewish trick", but I figure youre already so deep in your shit-stinking hole of hate that you'll likely drown down there anyway. :)
I dont follow Christianity because of what the original followers was. I follow it for what the Bible/Jesus teaches. And because Jesus was the literal son of God. But you atheist burger-cucks with literally 0 spirituality will never understand that. You treat religions as materialistic things. Like a car you can just change.

>Polish society is conservative
>anti-degeneracy, most anti-muslim in whole EU
>church has more grip on politics than a couple of years before
>divorce rates trending upwards
>THOTS are THOTTIN' as always
>s-see guys? it's because of atheism!
Also: atheism in Poland? Litarally why didnt divorce rates increase when Poland/the rest of Europe was 100% Trad Christian?
Hmmmm, maybe because there was pretty much no institution of divorce? Not that this stopped THOTS from cheating or leaving their husbands anyway.

Ok. Listen up here retard. ALL christian groups are and always will be HERETICS. Let's look at a promise Jesus makes to his apostles. Matthey 16:17-19 "17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. 19 I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.” So what you have here is Jesus' promise for the survival of his of Church and the protection of it's teachings. If Jesus was factually incorrect here, it would mean he was either a liar, in which case he would have sinned by lying and therefore couldn't be God but rather a false prophet which God warns against in the Old Testament. Or he could have not known and therefore could not be God and have made a prophecy which did not turn out to be true thus marking him again as a false prophet. So the question is which extant(it has to be an extant group otherwise the gates of hell would have prevailed) group is the correct one?

Attached: 1539976953438.jpg (1223x1558, 169K)

So we have to see which major branch of Christianity has it right. Right away we can reject Protestantism as it neither claims nor has any Apostolic origin. So this leaves us with Roman Christianity and Eastern Christianity. The largest difference between these two groups is where authority comes from in the Church. Roman Christians believe the Papacy, that is the Bishopric of Rome, has infallible authority over the entire Church. In Eastern Christianity, the Bishops are of equal authority and the core of it's authority comes from the living history of their Churches. That is to say their Tradition.

Attached: 1541808111766.jpg (651x956, 366K)

leave judgement to God.

So you belive this one Jew is the literal son of God who came back from the dead and healed the sick because a bunch of Jews said so? Top kek.

meh

You make literally no point. Its obvious Christianity has become less relevant for europeans over the last few decades. People in Poland may identify as Christian, but theyre still not practicing Christianity/reads the Bible/go to church etc. like they did before.
True Christians are FAAR less likely to divorce compared to atheists, look up virtually any statistic. Theyre also not (at all) going to vote for degeneracy such as abortions/LGBTQ etc. because then theyre literally not christian at all, as they have denied the very fundamentals of the Bible if they support that shit.
And the Bible says that you are literally worse than an ubeliever if you ever leave your family:. Also: 1 Timothy 5:8 "Anyone who does not provide for their relatives, and especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an unbeliever." biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/family-bible-verses/

im not gonna bother discussing biblical verses/interpretation/denominations etc.
If you want to discuss that then go to Eight-chan

First we discuss Roman Christianity. Roman Christians believe in the infallible authority of the Pope but is he a legitimate authority? The answer is NO. Vatican II is a Ecumenical Council in Roman Christianity that is infamous for being well heretical. There are three theories among Catholics that try to make sense of this jewy abortion of a ecumenical council. First one is that you can twist the words of the Council far enough to make it orthodox. But it is impossible. Try pilpulling this into making it say that the Catholic Church is the whole body of Christendom in Catholicism just as the Church previously taught.
"Nevertheless, the divisions among Christians prevent the Church from realizing in practice the fullness of Catholicity proper to her, in those of her sons and daughters who, though attached to her by baptism, are yet separated from full communion with her. Furthermore, the Church herself finds it more difficult to express in actual life her full Catholicity in all its bearings." This is compounded by the fact that your twisted )))interpretation((( is NOT what the Bishops had intended. Cardinal Joseph Ratzinger, On Vatican II's teaching on the Church: "Thus the Council Fathers meant to say that the being of the Church as such is a broader entity than the Roman Catholic Church...". This is but one issue and you can find more by googling "heresies of Vatican II". Another theory is that infallibility wasn't used. This is bullshit due to the nature of the Council itself and the authoritative language within. Why is Lumen Gentium labelled a Dogmatic Constitution if it was purely pastoral in nature? vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/documents/vat-ii_const_19641121_lumen-gentium_en.html. So now you have the last theory which makes the most sense, Sedevacantism, which straddles the line between Eastern and Roman Christianity. Basically they believe that because the Pope has discarded cont.

Attached: images (3).jpg (120x90, 3K)

The Jews today have no connection to the people in the OT. lol. How are Germans this retarded. Read the OT, and you'll see the word 'PRIEST' a lot. Tell me where you find a 'Jewish Priest' today.

Oh wait, they dont exist.

Why aren't you interested in the theology of your own religion perhaps it is you who is the LARPer?

Attached: 1540383581803.png (736x672, 12K)

The Jews today have no connection to the people in the OT. lol. How are Germans this retarded. Read the OT, and you'll see the word 'PRIEST' a lot. Tell me where you find a 'Jewish Priest' today.

Oh wait, they dont exist.

Attached: 15418203893189.jpg (119x125, 4K)

Another Amerimutt. classic. How is this so predictable

You can see the word "Rabbi" though. Which European civilization has Rabbis?

Get a job (((levi)))

Attached: 1540221393675.png (500x550, 124K)

>christ-chan
>not virgin
then she isn't a christ-chan is she you fucking heretic?

Attached: two bolters heresy.png (497x468, 466K)

lol
I think the word Jew came from Roman perceptions of a specific segment of Israelites.
they were thought to be warlike.
Children of Israel/Israelites is biblically accurate.

I am, and I spend a lot of time discussing it. but im not gonna bother in this thread with some random atheist whove never even read the Bible.

>Novus Ordo
>Christian

Pick one.

Go to a TLM not connected to the Vatican. That's where I met my wife.

>they were thought to be warlike

Attached: 1539915597984.jpg (347x542, 38K)

Sedevacantists believe the Pope has discarded Tradition and therefore is no longer Pope. Philosophically this makes them agree with Eastern Christianity in believing Tradition is the ultimate authority but there are other issues with these theory besides this philosophical concern. Another issue with Sedecantism is that it denies the perpetuity of the Curch and it's leadership as outlined in Vatican I. "If then, any should deny that it is by the institution of Christ the Lord and by Divine right, that Blessed Peter should have a perpetual line of successors in the Primacy over the Universal Church, or that the Roman Pontiff' is the successor of Blessed Peter in this primacy; let him be anathema.". So there you have it. Vatican II revealed the nature of the Roman Pontificate.

Attached: 53453453636723.jpg (850x400, 49K)

we haven't forgotten your past and it's a little too soon for you to be posting smugly conceited anime girls in response to this little factoid.

>TLM not connected to the Vatican
>not connected to the Vatican
Sounds excommunicated to me.

lol
I think the word Jew came from Roman perceptions of a specific segment of Israelites.
they were thought to be warlike.
Children of Israel/Israelites is biblically accurate.

Attached: 1385802762707.jpg (754x585, 233K)

oy vey

Rabbi does not mean priest, you idiot. It just means 'teacher'. So we have proven catagorically we are dealing with two things of no relation. The religion in the OT is closer to Zoroastrianism for fuck sake.

St Athanasius was exiled 7 times. He lived in a time where 95-99% of churches preached the Arian heresy. We are now in a worst time were its almost 99.99% full of the modernist heresy. But eventually we'll recover from the ashes because we hold the Truth.

Also, you said you didn't know where the traditional Christian housewives are located. I was informing you where to find one.

Pray a rosary everyday user.