DMT - This man will experience Hell eternally

>DMT molecule is what is released upon death or near death experiences

>DMT is a psychedelic substance which induces a psychedelic experience within the individual's consciousness

>It is often speculated through the many testimonials of every person who has taken DMT that the experience is immensely and extremely profound and phenomenal and that many people who are not "mentally ready" will experience levels of anxiety that may induce temporary psychosis until the effects of the drug wear off which could be anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes.

>The experience itself is characterized as a revelation, profound, and euphoric, but also frighteningly and impalpably insecure, as though you yourself are revealing all the dark and light secrets of your soul to yourself and constantly streaming endless perceptions of the self and others until lastly should you choose to accept the experience in full and allow the ego to die, your consciousness is then permitted to enter the realm and plane of higher existence and consciousness which can only be described as an immense thought and crystal clear lucid dreaming experience

>However, the disregard and resistance of every truth about your own ego spirals your consciousness into a negative feedback loop to all of the people YOU have personally affected, either good or bad, until you finally accept the ego and allow it to perish. Further resistance will most likely lead to full blown psychosis and trauma that may profoundly change your personality forever

>Your consciousness gets pulled back into your body at the end of the trip. When you die, there is no body to go back to. Either rejoin consciousness or eternally suffer your failing individual ego death until there is nothing left of your consciousness.

Who else here is taking pleasure in the fact the George Senior is eternally experiencing a hellish psychotic insanity?

Attached: george-h-walker-bush-38066-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 239K)

>Who else here is taking pleasure in the fact the George Senior is eternally experiencing a hellish psychotic insanity?
We'll all do eventually. You too.

The psychotic insanity that is.

Attached: Agony.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

I wanna tap his pinneal gland and party hard

Some of us have caused greater strife and suffering than others...

Attached: bitch-cunt.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Nah bro, I have very few skeletons in my closet if any. I have long accepted them and I never get bad trips.

I hope you find salvation in Christ, in Spirituality, in Hermeticism, in Buddhism, in Something, otherwise I'm afraid you'll be among the many poor souls that will truly die

Boomers coming to pay their respects

Attached: 20181201_122702.jpg (4032x3024, 3.35M)

My skeletons are from past lives, this life I'm somewhat pure because I haven't lived much and I'm still young.

I already found salvation in accepting life's paradoxical meta-nature.

I'm more worried about you guys. Nothing will prepare you for death. I'd imagine you'd stand there at the square and wonder what you did wrong in this incarnation to deserve it but the truth is nobody really cared, it's the same for absolutely every being.

Attached: deb.jpg (640x480, 62K)

He was just about to drop some mad red pills so the CIA took him out.

Attached: 9F968792-C7CC-41CA-B5BD-CA14F72A3CEC.jpg (640x374, 40K)

Did someone try tweeting this to his family?

Eventually, he will go to hell. Right now, however, his consciousness has been scanned via EEG, uploaded into a small chip, and inserted into the brain of a young boy, whose body he has taken as his own.

Attached: hillaryClonetone.jpg (600x313, 94K)

he ded right?

Attached: 1467876315965.jpg (1080x1068, 210K)

>i'm still young
Then you don't know shit.

What if he shot himself in the head? What does your theory say about that?

I know that your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post.

Great Leader who led the retreat to South after the fall of the Republic & preserved the remnants of our glorious nation under the threat of militant international communism!

The only reason i feel sorry for globalists dieing,is because i havent slick their throats personaly.

None of this is real and you're just spreading pauedoscience drivel

Psychosis has nothing to do with your mood you fucking moron

All psychedelics temporarily induce psychosis every time they work. That is the point

Read a book by a scientist.

Attached: dmt.jpg (333x500, 59K)

He tried to shoot Reagan

Attached: 658ea72dcb859f524d3d6c66a8e82dcf715199c2eb57fadf0d99cf2ff9b59ae3.jpg (600x520, 119K)

>He tried to shoot Reagan

Attached: 46302dadfeaa2377daeaf1ed16ad49d1fde3cb048569b4a38aad13e95955e4c4.jpg (900x877, 228K)

You have very effeminate hands.

The Life Review is the perfect response to the Hitler Argument for Hell
>I'm going to have to relive that one time I accidentally walked baby ducks onto a storm drain
>GhwB is going to have to relive the Middle East, 1991-2018

Fucking traitors and boomers on my Jow Forums!

Attached: the eternal boomer.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Literally debunked pseudo science.
DMT is hardly found naturally in your brain, as it would take about 30 fully grown adults to harvest enough to feel its effects.
DMT is not responsible for your dreams.
DMT is not responsible for near death experiences.
There is no rush of DMT when you die.
DMT is just a chemical, that makes you hallucinate, there are countless others that do just the same, some we have yet to find/create.
Stop being a faggot hippy

>GhwB is going to have to relive the Middle East, 1991-2018
PET GOAT!

Attached: 911 bush classroom reciting ritual for teacher-vert.jpg (1049x1570, 848K)

>DMT is not responsible for your dreams.
But Joe Rogan and the CIA hippies told me it was!

Attached: drugs lsd dmt joe rogan alex jones racism.png (298x483, 199K)

Illuminati bloodlines as fuck.

Not true at all. Nothing about what you posted has been debunked, there is no proof of DMT being released at any point during a humans birth or death because the substance is (((illegal))) you idiot.

However it has been found in rat's pineal glands and there is undocumented proof that humans do indeed produce DMT in the same way. I can't remember the name of the guy with a pineal gland tumor that is tripping balls half the day.

Why are you so desperate to talk about something you know nothing about?B

>Vanderbilt Energy Corp
Well, shit.

Just heard the news.

S.

Attached: 154362089.png (492x591, 120K)

I've abused animals in the past. I hope I burn in hell at least for a little bit. And I've lied to people quite a few times. That's bad.

>a good trip and a bad trip are exactly the same!

t. You

lol get out of here fag