Hoe dis maek u feel? wh*te boi?

hoe dis maek u feel? wh*te boi?
how wh*toids can compete with Jakub with that 100iq?

Attached: file.png (751x668, 268K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c50JUQohYwY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wouldn't want to make him mad to be honest.
He can construct God knows what type of disease from water and rice.

Nice meme flag

Attached: 69DC5910-A3EB-4E20-A068-2453F073311D.png (546x522, 213K)

Hopefully he won't be twisted by hoes, fried chicken and purple drank

It makes me feel sad that this is all you have because you’re inferior to us, it’s even worse knowing he won’t achieve anything

I totally believe in this

Attached: you racist -- planet of the apes.gif (352x288, 2.02M)

10 years til a woman says he raped her

Attached: neildegrassetysonshouse.jpg (2272x1704, 263K)

Scores for people under 14 years old are skewed and dont fit into standardized scores of adults

How so?

>Stephen Hawking and Einstein had 100 IQ

>100 IQ
>higher than Hawking and Einstein

Well, we all know who DOESN'T have a decent IQ.

Blacks having low IQs is a myth and IQ isn't really a useful metric in determining anything.

Attached: 1200px-S79-36529classof78.jpg (1200x960, 306K)

whatever you say tyrone

Jews find yet another magic nigger poster child.

If this was a white or asian kid it wouldn't be news. Millions of children have 140+ i.q's, most of them never accomplish a fraction of as much as Einstein, Hawking, or Gates though.

>Mensa
AHAHAHAHAHA

Iq tests results are affected by your age, people who get amazing scores when they're young oftend don't keep them as they get older

>10
Try 4.

Attached: 1543204430517.png (593x580, 621K)

The only blacks with high i.q. are educated by white intellect. They are intelligence transplants and are the exception, not the norm. Their cultural (racial) consciousness is still in a barbaric stage and if history has anything to say about it, always will be.

he's still a sodomite.

Attached: niggers are sodomites.jpg (723x960, 423K)

>Nigger IQ doesnt matter until we can cherry pick exceptions to the rule

>it's not true but it doesn't matter anyway!
Bait

jewish fantasy as argument
wow

Every single one of these claims has been about a non-white or a female. It's 100% bullshit.

Wait i though IQ was racist why're they using it now?

i looked at the milkywayastronomers.com and the reality beyond matter sites, neither site posted proof that Hawking, Gates, or Einstein took an iq test or the results.
it's like that obama dick sucker that went on national radio and said obama had the highest iq of any other president.

So when is he publishing his first theory?

youtube.com/watch?v=c50JUQohYwY
iq is off the charts

Most blacks are smarter then whites iq tests were made by whites to make whites look more smarter. Yet black women are the most educated groups in the country

Jokes on you
He's already raped 3 women for real

>Verbal reasoning, why is nog IQ is measured in ezmode?

Attached: Screenshot_20181201-221813_Chrome.jpg (1438x434, 153K)

Your idiotic train wreck of a post just confirms most bigotry is well-founded. Have a (You).

Hurr Durr, Muh pretend Negroid. Ooga Booga bix nood!

Fuck off! This type of content adds nothing to the discussion "hwite boyi".

Attached: 1445369965310.png (1000x1210, 556K)

kids iq scores are meaningless and false LAMOOOO, and average white iq in us is like 103ish

I thought IQ was primarily pattern recognition, verbal reasoning is a dodgy and very subjective way of scoring IQ

imagine a high iq tyrone
he will be intelligent, masculine, tall, have a big cock, all white women will literally flock to him.

it will be literally OVER for wh*Tebois.
I'm investing in genetic research in AFRIKA now, and engineering HIGH IQ AFRIKAN men to fertlize wh*Toid females.

wh*Te subhumans will be salty and crying like bitches here, china is probably going to do that in africa already.

how dis make you feel wh*Teboi??? Scared, yet? Better be. Your children will be high IQ NIGGERS and you can't do anything about it.

I'm a Black Nationalist now.

>higher iq than einstein and hawkings
>probably still thinks whites are racist
>will never call blacks out

Whatever happened to Jacob barnett