Ask a Coptic Egyptian Anything

Keep it about politics, race, or religion so this isn't banned (and is interesting). AMAs are faggy already and making it a "human interest" thread would just be too much.

I'm living in AMman, JD btw.

Attached: lookslikeme.jpg (866x1390, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arabnews.com/node/1259731/saudi-arabia
nytimes.com/2017/11/14/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-lebanon-maronite-patriarch.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do all brown people leech of our wealth and refuse to assimilate?

make sure to stay in our homeland living in a white country is not your right

Copts are a model minority. We don't behave like this.

I don't like immigration to the US but that's because it destroys our cultural identity, not because we're leeches.

YOUR**********

LOL

do you understad why europe and the west is beter to live in ??

Its to late user, we all see it

Yea it is true, every Copt I've met in the USA is a professional who went to a highly ranked university. That said I've only met 3. I don't think I have any questions though, sorry.

I non-ironically don't understand, no. I prefer Lebanon or JOrdan. Egypt is much worse in the West for a Copt but a culturally Middle Eastern, anti-degeneracy-but-not-autistic-about it (no criminalizing sex, literature, etc) country like Jordan, where I'm not treated like a second class citizen, is much better imo than the West.

Dude that's so dumb, of course a non-White guy like him would want to go live in a White country, the standard of living is better, safer, White women are hotter. Like dude, what are you even talking about? "rights"? LMFAO.

Copts pretty much are a model minority. They've got less baggage than the Armenians and other MENA groups. They're Orthodox Christian, family oriented, high level of education. I am pretty sure they don't race-mix or marry outside of their coptic community. There is little to no reason to hate on Coptics when it comes to the typical problems with immigration, at least as far as I can tell. They would be net contributors to the economy and they don't race-mix (I think) and are often religious and thus not LGBT, so even the social problems aren't there.

O p e n b o r d e r s n a o g o y i m
r e e e e e e e e e

Happy Hannukah!

Dude, you don't fucking let in Coptic sandniggers into your North-Western European ethnostate, they WILL eventually try to fuck and breed hot White women because that's how Nature works, we all seek to better our lot in life and the lot of our kids. Great for them not so great for the White race.

How about this: don't let anyone that isn't 100% North-Western European in.

I'm not Jewish, i'm Arab/Iberian i look like a Syrian.

Why do coptics in America pretend that they don't speak Arabic when I talk to them?

Uh.. maybe they don't? lol.

While they have thick accents??

what ethnostate? if there was one, i would agree with you. but there isn't, sorry. Richard Spencer is CIA.

Sandniggers are the Southeast Asians of the West. Some of them can pass as White (East Asians) but end up being burdens on society. Lol.

and fuck off kike

Fair enough dude. Maybe they're ashamed of their heritage or something, i dunno.

Sandniggers = Jungle Asians

Yeah, still don't let them into America. I shouldn't have to say this but Copts aren't White, you're not thinking long term here.

Die kike

good man

Listen kid, i can show you quite a few rednecks gopniks and the like just as dumb as sandniggers (perhaps less violent). A few are actually basically White, still, don't let them in.

That's rich coming from a Semitic Syrian desert merchant, btw i'm Arab/Iberian i look like a Syrian.

Yous do know we wuz kangz right do? Yous just muzzy invadurs!

Dude i literally look like you, you're like my distant cousin. Fuck off.

They literally wuz kangz

You (a white LARPer) are as stupid as the black you're mocking. Egyptians are not nor have they ever been homogeneous from north to south. It's a huge country that borders multiple races after all.

The ones in the north are basically like Palestinians, the ones in the south are/were a cross between blacks and Middle Easterners. Pic related, Copt from Luxor (Upper Egypt). Of course much lighter in the north.

Attached: 1543620922846.jpg (187x250, 6K)

>BTW I shape shifted to look like you
You can still get the rope

Do you consider yourself the 'First/Original Egyptians' like direct line of Pharaonic Egypt?

Also do you think tattooing infants is wrong?

Sandniggers are sandniggers, stop making this autistic comparisions.

BTW.

Whites>East Asians>Semites (excluding Jews)>South Asians

You're gonna tell me a fucking gook is my equal? i may have to chop your fucking head off.

Shut the fuck up Ahmed, you're not White. What rope? we both get the rope.

you no to get away from the pedo prophet people and live in peace

Fuck Islam btw.

Yes fucking East Asians have higher IQs than Whites. Get fucked Semite.

>'First/Original Egyptians'
Yeah and it's mostly true. But again it's important to remember Egyptians are not homogeneous from north to south. I'm from Middle Egypt so I'm quite brown. Copts from northern EGypt can pass as white sometimes (or at least MEd).

Never claimed to be white,and Jews are literately parasites in every nation. Nobody who isn't a burger wants you in their land.

I mean Japs Koreans and some Chinese btw. No faggot, East Asians don't have higher IQ's than Nordic Whites, Whites are literally the master race at everything.

Go fuck yourself too white boy.

That's right but nobody wants shitskins in their land either, so why won't both you and the uruguayan just fuck off to your sanddbox

Dude i'm not Jewish, i literally descend from the Syrian Muslims that went to conquer Iberia on my father's side. I'm about 70% Iberian but i just happen to look like a Syrian, as always mud genes leave their stain.

>Copts from northern EGypt can pass as white sometimes
NOPE. I'm Egyptian (muslim) and NO copts can pass as white. They all look like this

Attached: Copts.jpg (800x536, 92K)

This is my land comrade, i was born and raised here. Just make sure you stay in your frozen tundra and it's all good. We're fucking full.

yes my neighbour has pointed that out the variance in colour along with your Nubian Dick cleaners

>claims to be Jewsih
>Dude im not Jewish

Nah those are middle or Upper Egyptian Copts. I'm from Middle EGypt so I have no dog in this fight; but the fact is they tend to be a lot lighter skinned. I don't conisder them white but some would pass in AMerica for sure (Rami Malek).

Yes those. East Asians if you include Mongols are like the Whites of Asia just look at their societies. SouthEasterners are a tier below them about the same as Sand Monkeys.

When did i claim to be Jewish, goy?

my neighbour also told me Muslim Egyptians get butthurt when they hear Copts are the 'First/Original Egyptians'

Cant imagine why, you stupid cunts go and smash up anything non islamic anyway like those Buddhas in Afghanistan and that Syrian Museum.

You fail to see that stuff belongs to humanity.....

Fuck I cant stand mudslimes

Do you know Coptic Bohairic or Sahidic?

Fair enough i guess. You do have to admit though that Whites are above East Asians and that uh.. "Semites" (excluding Jews) are above South Asians. I always exclude the fucking Jews, aside from the Israelis maybe they get an honorable mention as Semites because they actually have a land to call their own.

>"humanity"

What a fag, and the first Egyptians were Nordic Whites (i'm not talking about Scandinavians, long story).

Nah few of us do. I just know some Church hymns.

>would pass in AMerica for sure
in Burgerland everyone can be white so it's not anything special
however in Europe with one glance they will know you're a shitskin

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 61K)

> we wuz kangz!
> We were Kings.
Both wrong. Copts are native to north africa, they are not white europeans nor are they west african dindus. The Coptic language is a direct descendent of ancient pharaonic egyptian. Today Copts number 8-9million, roughly 10% of the population of Egypt. For the most part they get along with the muslims, though a vocal minority of islamists constantly harasses and attacks them.
OP, what do you think of Lebanon, and the Levant in general? I see you went to the based kingdom of jordan.
Also, what do you think of this?
> arabnews.com/node/1259731/saudi-arabia

Attached: 28783444_1670190386352426_7040738011237703763_n600x499.jpg (600x499, 93K)

>everyone can be white
Indeed. In America There are going to be more ropes than cadavers on that special day pol hankers for.

Yeah, Meds do actually have a different look from North Africans and Middle Easterners despite what Varg may say.

Never gonna happen so don't even worry.

Muslim Egyptians are retarded larpers. They could identify with the ancient Egyptians if they chose to, because ethnically they are North African and almost identical to the Copts. Muslim Egyptians aren't literal bedouin arabs, they're just "arab" culturally. Only the khaleej are actual arabs, and levantines are their paler semitic cousins.

shitskin we are deciding who comes into our countries now and its not your subhuman shitskin disfigured face self

>what do you think of Lebanon, and the Levant in general
I like it. There's an intrinsic indignity to being a minority everywhere. That said people like and respect Christians here in JOrdan. There has never been an attack on the Christian community here, whereas in Egypt (where we are widely disliked). Promoting discrimination or even making snide comments is a mark of stupidity and backwardness, and these attitudes simply aren't mainstream in the LEvant. Whereas they are absolutely mainstream in Egypt.

That's nice. Does Jordan accept the Coptic people?

Are you trying to say Nords left 'the craddle of civilisation' then came back and become Pharaonic Egyptians?

Attached: ReFeuS1.png (1068x758, 681K)

>special day
you mean the day when Ameimutts will kill the remaining few white people to claim Burgerland as the first Mutt Ethnostate in the world

every single white country is pull to the right, against you, you disgusting animal barbarian genetic mistake

"Ameimutts" you live in a fucking shithole long nosed subhuman

Same with my people (maronite lebanese). 70% of us are diaspora in Brazil and the US, with some smaller numbers in West Africa and Gulf States of Arabia. We're the original sea-faring merchants, the jews copied us and they can't even do it properly because everybody points them out. We Lebs are everywhere. Trump's youngest daughter is even with a greek orthodox leb billionaire that rules over Nigerians

Absolutely yes. The LEvant is nothing like Egypt or the Gulf in this regard. Anti-Christian attacks--a monthly occurrence in Egypt--literally never happen. And anti-Christian rhetoric is deeply stigmatized.

they'd also get upset if you called them 'arabs'....

What is South America?

You don't decide anything you dumb goy, the Jews run your country. Look at this dumb goy thinking he runs shit and can change immigration policy at a whim. I'm fine where i am, i don't want to be anywhere near you and btw you're not fucking welcome here.

I suggest you start acting more like an Aryan before i fly over there, find you, rape you, kill you and eat you.

Why is Egypt so violently sectarian anyway? It's housed more christians than the levant combined yet they always get treated like trash. Anyway you're right, we levantines cherish minorities because the area is so diverse. Sunni, shi'a, alawi, catholic, orthodox, druze, assyrian

>maronite lebanes
We're often lumped together and there are big cultural similarities. That said you're a lot whiter than us. We look like pic related in Middle and southern Egypt, I have never met a maronite so dark.

Attached: Copts14words.jpg (440x295, 61K)

I'm saying those "Nords" that created Egypt mixed themselves out of existence with the muds they ruled. They were not Scandinavian, btw. Long story.

> the Gulf
I thought they were modernizing to a degree and didn't care about attacking christians anymore. I know tons of leb christian families who work in saudi and uae, nobody messes with them

Why do you Copts steal black people's history? The pyramids were bult by Afrocans, the ancestors of African Americans.

Attached: WE.jpg (600x797, 71K)

at least we don't let niggers and poos steal our jobs and take our women
there is few whites over there too, and Argentina and Uruguay have white majority

That's because you guys have literal african admixture, not a big deal. and we lebanese aren't "white" we're just pale. many people forget levantines are Semitic just like the Khaleej. Same family, we're just paler because we have snowy mountains and a different climate. Most levantine tribes originated in the same areas as khaleej (southern syria) they just split up and went different directions.

Attached: IMG_2882.jpg (1920x1280, 2.48M)

implying niggers are capable of building anything

>modernizing to a degree and didn't care about attacking christians anymore
This is actually 100% true and I just didn't say it because I didn't think anyone would believe me, and they'd think I was secretly Muslim ("nice try Ahmed," etc). We are almost fetishized in the Gulf since we're so rare. Although (of course) the laws are intolerant there, and there is no freedom, so who would realy want to live there?

So what do you do for fun in Jordan

My opinion, Jordan wouldn't be the best place in the Middle East without Circassians. To everyone who says Israel is, they literally live on top of each other in a super shtetl.

>Copts steal black people's history?
Even though they're obviously wrong, I'm actually really tired of mocking blacks over this because 1) the whites are just as stupid 2) a minority of Copts (from southern Egypt, maybe 5-10% of the total) could be reasonably labeled black or at any rate East African.

Boundaries between races are fuzzy; hence there are some white-looking Copts in northern Egypt (along the border with Palestine and the MEd Sea) and black looking Copts from southern EGypt (along border with Sudan). These are all indigenous Egyptians.

A DNA test showed the original Argentinians and Uruguayans have at least one Amerindian ancestor. But they are White in my opinion.

Most of us clearly are not black or white. So the attempts by you and blacks to claim Ancient Egypt are really cringy and wrong to a Copt from Egypt.

I actually prefer a place like Saudi to Egypt desu my man. In Saudi we know we're minorities and act accordingly, nobody messes with us. They actually see us as cool fringe religions from "ze north" that they never get to see. Also, look at these links man.
> arabnews.com/node/1259731/saudi-arabia
> nytimes.com/2017/11/14/world/middleeast/saudi-arabia-lebanon-maronite-patriarch.html
They're certainly trying to reimagine themselves. First our Maronite leader visits KSA, then the prince visits a coptic church.

Attached: 4acfb94c-f0e7-4e49-9d4e-60e2e0fb6183_16x9_788x442.jpg (786x442, 59K)

>Egyptian
You are Egyptian only in name.

Do you hate niggers as much as I do, user?

Also, what is life like in Jordan? I've heard good things about Jordanians.

Egyptians are a race in their own right. They are racially between Berbers and Ethiopians. Tell me if I am wrong.

Attached: YDNA.png (630x648, 600K)

Are niggers why Egypt isn't a serious power?

No. Egypt was a serious power for decades. The removal of Mubarak caused a total mess, which Sisi is now trying to fix, but its probably too late. overpopulated and poor.

>hate niggers as much as I do, user?
Nubians are closely related to southern Egyptians (not particularly close to middle egyptians and not close at all to Copts from say Cairo or Alexandria). I respect them. But they are very different than West Africans. Just look at the facial features of Ethiopians or Nubians. They also had languages and civilizations; nothing grand but something.

Also, do Jordanians hate niggers?

You know you do actually have a moral (acording to God) responsibility to take care of "us" (heh, "us", like i need you for anything) seeing as it was "your" (lol "your", implying you're not just some low IQ low-born peasant) ancestors that bioengineered "us" as their low IQ low agency fuckpuppet sex slaves. Just remember next time you see the ugly low IQ unwashed brown masses of the third world that you feel guilty for a reason, and don't fucking pretend you're a tough guy who "just doesn't care" please, it's pathetic. Then again, you may be a low agency peasant mutt incapable of empathy. A White nigger, as it were. I wouldn't be surprised.

Is it just me or Americans in this board are dumb as fuck? there's the rare outlier but holy fucking shit burgers are dumb.

>You are Egyptian only in name.
Is this one of these they were white threads. Question: Why would you think the Egyptians who originated like 20 miles from Sudan would be white Europeans? It's not crazy to say Copts (or Ancient Egyptians) from the Delta region were white; I disagree with even that but they're far closer to white than black. but anything south of that is laughable.