Is christianity compatible with pol-flavored racism?

Is christianity compatible with pol-flavored racism?

Attached: John-Marys-at-Cross-with-Christ-Jesus.jpg (494x768, 319K)

Love thy neighbor (metaphor XD), all men are equal before God (metaphor), keep your cows separate (metaphor) and Jesus was white so yeah, I'd say it is

Jow Forums-flavored racism unites christianity and evolution.

Mankind came from God.

Niggers came from monkeys.

Attached: Robert_Normandie_Siege_Antioch_1097-1098.jpg (1000x972, 145K)

>jewish
>claims its not
>degenerate
>claims its against it
Yes it's /our religion/

>Jesus was white
(((white)))

Attached: Marceliano Santa María (1866-1952) El triunfo de la Santa Cruz.jpg (1024x753, 790K)

You're retarded. He is WHITE YOU FUCKING PAGAN FAGGOT SAY HE'S NOT WHITE TO MY FACE YOU ARE GOING TO HELL HAVE FUN BURNING FAGGOT

Attached: Zrinski.jpg (2306x1663, 1.05M)

Jesus was a rabbi. He was circumcised. He taught in synagogue.

He's obviously more than his Jewish heritage, because He's God.

>pol-flavored racism?
Everyone is racially conscious except present day whites

Attached: Edmund Blair Leighton (1853GÇô1922) The Accolade - oil on canvas 1901.jpg (2329x4000, 2.04M)

He's Yahweh, correct. I'm not sure why his race matters. Every Christian is equal and welcome in my country.

Attached: Francesco Hayez (1791GÇô1882) The destruction of the Temple of Jerusalem - oil on canvas 1867.jpg (1024x749, 484K)

Attached: Harold Anderson (1894GÇô1973) family at church.jpg (2362x3000, 1.71M)

No. All human beings are made in the image of God. God has chosen to save a particular group of people and reconcile them to himself through he perfect sacrifice of Jesus Christ. Once you are saved and are in Christ Jesus there is No Jew or Gentile, male or female. Black or white. We are all one. As Jesus and the Father are one in unity. I'm revelation God showed John a vision of heaven and he wrote that he saw people of every tribe, tongue and nation worshipping the one who sits on the throne and the lamb that was slain.

So no. The Gospel reconciles men of all colors to God. Then once reconciled we are brothers and sisters in Christ. A family of believers. All equal at the foot of the cross. We are all saved by God's free grace and mercy. NOT because we earned it. So that NONE OF US can Ever brag or Boast.

His earthly-race matters because He has a narrative that is being played out in real-time that involves the Jewish people, good or bad.

It's important to the narrative. Everything has its reason.

Amen, brother.

Attached: Jose Daniel Cabrera Pe+¦a (Living) King Alfred.jpg (1024x675, 196K)

Even Jesus’s teachings were human-centric. Which means they don’t concern subhumans. So yes.

What matters is his preimenance, his diety, and his authority which he showed in his teachings, miracles, prophecies, and resurrection. Etc. he is God. He is the only way into heaven. Acts 4:11-12

Here goyim, here are some stories we wrote explaining what this jew did a few hundred years ago. Make sure you believe them and you'll get into Heaven™

Attached: Nikolai Dmitriev-Orenburgsky (1838-1898) Grand Prince Nikolai Nikolaevich Enters Trnovo in 1877.jpg (1139x1600, 368K)

Attached: Pavel Viktorovich Ryzhenko (1970-) On the Kulikovo Field.jpg (1200x800, 298K)

>Which means they don’t concern subhumans. So yes.

Attached: telltale-the-walking-dead.jpg (825x464, 196K)

Attached: William Adolphe Bouguereau (1825-1905) The Virgin With Angels.jpg (1627x2572, 552K)

Attached: 1486312390689.jpg (800x1200, 237K)

A hardened heart is not too far from the love of God.

no it doesn't and that was the point of it's fabrication. Subversion and pacification.
But watch them just twist and turn to justify their enslavement to jewish lies.
>but they say they hate christ!
I hate people that go fuck themselves. go do it.

Though Europeans may seem God-like, they're free to extinguish the dangerous elements in society.

Attached: 03_2015_Giudizio_Universale-Cristo-Giorgio_Vasari-Federico_Zuccari-Cupola-Santa_Maria_del_Fiore_(Fir (2160x1430, 1.24M)