How Racist is Your Local Starbucks?

Starbucks does it again. Racism targeted at the changs now. Will they offer free coupons to them for their misdeeds? What the employee and manager's race that promotes racism against asians?
boards.Jow Forums.org

Attached: racist-starbucks.jpg (1000x1000, 707K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/c6Hf3
kcra.com/article/vacaville-starbucks-customer-says-he-was-stereotyped-based-on-race/25364863
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Funny. Asians are the worlds biggest racists

>Funny. Jews are the worlds biggest racists
fyp

>Racism targeted at the changs now. Will they offer free coupons to them for their misdeeds?
No. We are invisible to the Jews even though we vote left on every single issues. Some should ship all of our yellow asses back to Asia.

archive.is/c6Hf3

Better for everyone to combine efforts to destroy the coffee jew

I bet his name is John Chang or else he told them his name was "Chang".

A Vacaville man and his daughter were left in disbelief after a Starbucks barista changed the name on their order based on their appearance.
Johncarl Festejo, an 18-year Air Force veteran who retired last year, stopped at the Elmira Road Starbucks with his 12-year-old daughter, Milan, before dropping her off at school Monday morning because he was feeling under the weather.
kcra.com/article/vacaville-starbucks-customer-says-he-was-stereotyped-based-on-race/25364863

retired Air Force after 18-years also

Attached: img-2391-jpg-1543631363.jpg (640x640, 51K)

Asians get pretty rough treatment by media and the system generally, why don't you support us more when we say things are fucked?

receipt stories are always fake

Don't ask to me. Ask all the other oriental insects who think they won't be next after the fall of whites.

>online order
>put name as ching chong ping pong
>walk in to pick up order
>WTF STORE IS RACISM

Attached: joe jitsu.jpg (320x181, 11K)

considering one employee has been removed from the schedule, I doubt this story is fake.

The company responded in a statement by saying “We have a zero-tolerance stance on discrimination of any kind, and the experience in question was not reflective of our mission and values. We have reached out to the customer and shared our deep regret for their experience, are conducting an investigation into the matter and will take the appropriate actions.”
The employee has not received any new shifts from the company, KCRA3 added.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-01 Starbucks barista accused of mocking man's name 'How could they get (670x1687, 454K)

have you not ever used the starbucks app? must be a coffee jew shill

you seem to be an expert. get me a coffee with 1 cream 2 sugar, chop chop teriyaki.

don't speak chink, schlomo; but can you not kill anyone for blood libel for the holidays?

but you won't fall because there are billions of you and you have your own countries if you really hate it in the west. You are just going to get fucked over by things like affirmative action and be represented by the media as effeminate little dicked nerds. Surely Asians must see this, see white people complaining about similar things. Asians must see the directions things are going. Why are Asians in the west red pilled?

since when do insects drink coffee now? what's next, the holocaust wasn't a hoax?

QQ COMMUNITY, MY $4 COFFEE WAS SERVED BY A BAD PERSON, AND I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT!
I NEED YOU TO ORGANIZE TO SAVE ME!

Attached: HowABill.jpg (599x700, 97K)

(((affirmative action)))
(((media)))
agree that the asians need to band together temporarily with whites to kill off every jew in sight.

WE WUZ CHANGZ

He ordered using an app? All they would get is some user name so how would they even know enough about him to make fun of him?

>Racism targeted at the changs now
Asians are Schrödinger's Whites. If they're dirt poor, poor them. If they're successful, they're FUCKING WHITE.

east asians generally don't care about politics but care a lot about fitting in so they vote democrat because that's what all their rich white neighbors do. they also value education so 2nd generations all end up brainwashed by the collegiate jew.

from what I read, when the guy went to pick up the order, one of the employees changed the name to 'chang' before printing out the stickers they use. it had to be a nigger or kike that did it, that is why the news won't mention the employees race.

That's Laycist... I mean Riceist

Attached: 1542485663622.jpg (1328x1082, 464K)

im gonna live off coffee and pizza. based companies

Attached: polpapa.jpg (1190x595, 189K)

Yeah sure, we broke open an App to write in this 1 joke at this 1 store for this 1 guy.

fucking kikes

If he used the app, the system would have automatically printed the slips based on the name he himself chose.

STARBUCKS RACIST JUST LIKE ORANGE MAN!!!!

>ORANGE MAN BADDDDDDD
>AN RACIST 2!!!

its just easy for them to see who to give the drink to, he looks like a ching changer so they put down chang why do people sperg over stupid shit like that when they put fat whitey on my cup in DC starbucks I don't freak out

lack of culture, all chinese culture has been purged. They go into schools and colleges and its the only culture they know. The SJW communist culture or the Rap niggers culture, outta 100 chinks i doubt even 5 make it out with their souls intact.

again, employees can edit the stickers.
t. female friend manages one of them.

>Somehow a Starcucks employee being racist is considered more likely than a fat Filipino mumbling and not looking you in the eyes when ordering

while i agree that being thinned skin is retarded; hold them to the same rules (Rule #4). if the victim was a nigger and a white employee changed it to 'nigger' there would be an outrage like before. now, either a nigger or kike committed the same type of offense towards a chink, put the same type of outrage against them.

Attached: alinsky.rules.jpg (554x508, 109K)

Not how the starbucks mobile order thing works. What you put in is how it prints we can not change it.

read

I work at one. We have zero control over the stickers. That person is lying.