Why the FUCK do Americans defend their healthcare?

It's garbage. The actual fact you're not willing to find better ways to improve your society is atrocious. You already have Medicare and Medicaid yet you can't ensure the entire population's well being? You don't even mandate people getting fucking insurance in the first place, Europe has public and private insurance, they have private and public health services, AND it's cheaper to buy medicine, treatments, and surgeries. Why can't we step it up?
youtube.com/watch?v=yN-MkRcOJjY
youtube.com/watch?v=_yF69KVbUaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NdarqEbDeV0

Attached: mm2010l.gif (800x545, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mwantba05Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=WtuXrrEZsAg
cbsnews.com/news/down-syndrome-iceland/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Niggers

Attached: IMG_4707.jpg (443x455, 53K)

what i do not understand is why americans feel compelled to defend their healthcare system when virtually no one in the rest of the world from far left to far right is advocating to switch to an american healthcare system
it's like the imperial system, you're stuck with it yet somehow feel the need to defend it

The British healthcare system is absolutely shit.

Of the 7 systems, I have experienced Canada, the US, the UK and Germany. The US system was a bit weird, but generally the most pleasant one. The worst by far was the British one. The German system isn’t bad either, in Canada I didn’t have much contact with doctors, but it generally looked like a UK/US hybrid, taking the worst from both systems.

Yes over here it's mainly for-profit instead of actually wanting to help. Doctors here make so much money so they have a smug sense of self, more so than usual in an American. But even though your doctors make at least 60,000 Euros, they weren't put into debt from medical school.

So, what, we have to live in filth all because of shitskins? we can't better ourselves?

I have Crohn’s disease and I lived in the US for several years. All the doctors were professional and knew their stuff. Actually took some time talking to you. The “weird” part were tests that were completely unnecessary as they were done before in a different country and aren’t necessary to be done again (bone density test, lots of blood markers not generally checked and also not needed for regular checkups). Also, one younger woman doctor tried to sell me on a shrink (called “mental coach”) - she said she has all her Crohn’s patients talk to psychologists and that many then get drugs for whatever she thinks these people have. I found that very weird, nowhere else in the world has a gastrologist ever suggested to me to see a shrink because of Crohn’s.

all i got from this list is that if canadians are living long healthy and productive lives it sure isnt because of their healthcare

Solution: End all public healthcare and let the market handle it you cuck, cheap healthcare =/= good healthcare

Fuck off, pinko shit.

I pay 7.50 a paycheck for healthcare, contributing another 10% into an HSA account for medical emergencies.

I can go to any doctor and get the care I need.
I rece3ive world class heal;thcare, without consideration of the cost.

in the end, I pay $50 and leave with the stitches I needed.

meanwhile in the EU, I wait hours for stitches, if I ever receive them at all.
I pay almost 20% in taxes for healthcare I may need once every 6 months.

get fukt normie nigger.

Pic related
>Wanting Americans to have a better life means I'm a pinko
youtube.com/watch?v=Mwantba05Y0
>Helping your fellow man is BAD
You're paying taxes for them and they're paying taxes for you

Attached: quote-capitalism-is-the-extraordinary-belief-that-the-nastiest-of-men-for-the-nastiest-of-john-mayna (850x400, 63K)

>meanwhile in the EU, I wait hours for stitches, if I ever receive them at all.

Not the case in Germany. You get treatment.

>meanwhile in the EU, I wait hours for stitches, if I ever receive them at all.
Not true, wait times are sometimes long depending on the treatment required but it's comparable to American treatment standards in most regards and still insanely more effective and cheaper

I suppose that's why my friend waited for roughly 4 hours to address a blood clot, before the doc told him it was a simple spider bite.
back int he US the clot occurred again and resulted in an ICU visit. i lost all respect for the european system after that happened.

taxation to subsidize the medical industry is code for bloated administration, and plenty of rich fat cats with lifetime appointments, working on a system that is about as efficient as fire is at cleaning a windshield.

the US system works, but it is the fault of the people for creating a class so illiterate when it comes to understanding a healthcare package, and choosing appropriately.

>slice hand open
>arrive at urgent care
>am stitched within 20 minutes
>pay $50 and walk out door

ignorance...

>taxation to subsidize the medical industry is code for bloated administration, and plenty of rich fat cats with lifetime appointments, working on a system that is about as efficient as fire is at cleaning a windshield.
You mean like in the US with barely any subsidization? These countries have found a system that the people actually like and not hate.

Attached: 5f9c1042-b37a-4335-9e9e-80ce471e3623-original.jpg (688x445, 36K)

>I suppose that's why my friend waited for roughly 4 hours to address a blood clot, before the doc told him it was a simple spider bite.
back int he US the clot occurred again and resulted in an ICU visit. i lost all respect for the european system after that happened.

You can be misdiagnosed and mistreated in any system. Here in Germany I haven’t been misdiagnosed really and I never waited 4 hrs for treatment in my life. Typically it is 5 to 20 min waiting time max.

>cut my hand open
>drive to hospital and immediately seen to, stiches, xrays, blood work, in less than 3 hours.
>30 dollar co-pay
>in surgery that week to fix tendon
>400 dollars (insurance paid 20 grand).

In yurop i would had to wait for hours in a room full of scum to get stiches, and probably months to get surgery. No thanks.

Here is the real redpill, it's not about niggers or tax, it's about the doctors.
The (((doctor cabals))) are usually the ones that are also highly connected in society. If we adopted Europe's healthcare system, the doctor's salary would plummet.
Those are years of school and debt down the drain so (((they))) lobby against it.

I was in the public health system in Mass for a year. Going to the clinic was like stepping into a 3rd World country even though it was in a very white part of the state. Niggers everywhere trying to get Adderall and pain pills to sell. Some homo doctor in there told me that he thought he was going to have a meaningful experience helping disadvantaged people, but it turned into a hell on earth of niggers and spics threatening him for drugs. I pay out of pocket now and don't have to deal with this shit. I shudder to think of the whole system being like this nigger fuckstick hell that I used for a year.

>In yurop i would had to wait for hours in a room full of scum to get stiches, and probably months to get surgery. No thanks.

Not true at all. My mum broke her wrist (well, slightly, one of the wrist bones was cracked), She went to the hospital, got treatment quickly, left with painkillers and a cast. Took her 90 min in total. 0 pay. Got an appointment for a week later for a check up and another checkup 2 weeks there after.

P.S. in cities, MRI appointments take time on normal insurance, but you can get an appointment within 48hrs on private insurance.

But John Maynard was a capitalist who favoured some regulation, this just shows how retarded he was.
And let me ask you the question, if you could go to a public hospital or a private one, which one would you choose? (Assuming you have money for a private one)

3 types of people in the US.

1. Those of us who understand that government intervention in healthcare has been a colossal failure and is a detriment to society.

2. People who just get by with whatever.

3. Fucking retarded liberal fags who witness the government's complete inability to manage anything, especially healthcare, and believe they should run ALL healthcare. These people often cite charts like your thinking that there i some reasonable argument to be made. This is why they are fucking morons.

They will use Canada or Denmark as an example quite often. Ask them, what is the population of Canada and Denmark and then what is the population of the US. Ask them how that may have an effect on cost. They'll stare at you with their blank NPC eyes and then call you racist.

Insurance is a form of subsidies.

*John Maynard Keynes, I wasn't paying attention

Leaf healthcare is so fucking shit

And then you would have to pay for every fatty and nigger for the entirety of your working life.

If we're assuming I have money of course I'm going to choose the private one or the plan that gives me the best benefits IF I have money, which I don't. But the majority of people on these systems, who are middle class or lower class or moderate upper class tend to use the public system while very few use the private system.

My point is I understand our system is broke and garbage and people like Bernie and Cortez just want to pump more money into the system instead of finding something new. We are capable of finding a solution to this we just choose not to due to politics. It clearly works in these countries.

We don’t. Everyone agrees it has major issues but there’s no consensus on how to fix it. I’m sure we would have some sort of universal system if it wasn’t for diversity. Whites, who mainly have insurance through our employers, generally don’t want to pay for blacks and Mexicans healthcare.

>take on a system of taxation that benefits the niggers and spics
>it's so much better goy

Attached: 1537729349406.png (743x613, 805K)

Lol These cost comparisons are always a joke and only ever look at micro examples instead of macros. If you are insured, the US health care system is the best in the world. The poor and old are well covered. Stop being a nigger fag and demanding free shit. The only thing all men are entitled to is death.

Attached: 1519241518041.jpg (750x746, 124K)

That picture would work better if the text borders were a lighter color

>joke
Drug costs over there are no joke, treatment costs are no joke, it's cheap

>bean counting and numbers game
>make all these ambiguous stats to convolute the fact that socialized medicine is terrible
>this proves other country's healthcare is better
There's a reason why people come to the US to receive healthcare and not spend months on a waiting list in their home countries.

The Canadian system is just as bad as the US system because there are restrictions on the private market from operating, not just a question of who pays and how much coverage.

In every other developed country you can pay out of pocket for healthcare.

That may be true, but what I wanted to point out was that the Keynes quote is wrong. And I think if we removed public healthcare 100%, that would give a larger space for competition

user, I have Colitis. The lesser of the 2 evils.
Some professor in Germany found the cause for the inflammations and created a medicine around 20 years ago.

Do you think it has been released officially?
Nope.

I got the trial medicine and it basically rescued my life.
10+ years ago most "doctors" treated that disease as some kind of "mental disease", which was all bullshit.

Just don't go to the hospital for anything outside of a missing limb. My retard brother had a "toothache" and went to the emergency room. Now the dumbshit has like 3k in medical debt.

Except this was tried in Singapore and they found that doctors weren't fighting for the best coverage they were fighting for the best tools which raised costs substantially, they found the market failed.
youtube.com/watch?v=WtuXrrEZsAg
Singapore's system would probably be the best for the US, it's mostly private so it wouldn't piss people off and it costs little in GDP

>If you are insured, the US health care system is the best in the world
nope. but here we have the answer to OP's question: sucking Shlomo, MD's cock for good ol' paytriotism.

> You're wrong because of this retarded video I posted

Imagine being this much of a moron. Eat a brick

This guy has insurance in the US, he has used it, and had found European healthcare to be above and beyond. Yet you can't prove him wrong.

Don’t worry I’m sure your new Germans will fix your system for you. Once you’re at about 20-30% new Germans you’ll be amazed at how fast shit changes.

New Germans? You mean Poles?

>cheap
No thanks cuck. I prefer keeping that extra 20% of my salary instead of having it go down a lossy pipeline that ends at Juan's and Jamal's kids.

I will say it's ridiculously expensive...However..We have the best treatment centers for Cancer. A lot of people fly over here to get treated. There are pretty good cancer centers in other places of the world for sure but, we're the best.

For cancer maybe, but for everything else?

US is the fattest nation on the planet
US has a shit ton of smokers
Latinos and Blacks are much more likely to be obese and smoke
The reason costs are so high in America is because fat faggots choose to be unhealthy and make me pay for their diabetes, foot amputations, and cancer treatments
Furthermore, countries like Iceland execute 99.99% of babies with Down's Syndrome
cbsnews.com/news/down-syndrome-iceland/
We need to do the same so I'm not paying for a retard to live for 70 years
Germany got rid of every person with a genetic disease in WW2 and they're reaping the benefits now

Attached: 1bgabkqq6x711.jpg (1536x2048, 224K)

to be fair...
they are the best at treating gunshot wounds

>Be American
>No insurance
>Get shot
>Get treated
>$11,000 medical fee

Why don’t those assholes pay for your own defense?

Why should we defend them?