New Zealand unveils gender-fluid Santa Claus

>A New Zealand shopping centre has unveiled a gender fluid Santa Claus as its Christmas display.
>The new version of Kris Kringle, dressed in knickers and fishnet stockings, is modelled after Mary Poppins, carrying the magical British nanny’s umbrella and a carpet bag “full of presents,” according to the Ponsonby Central complex in Auckland which it stands over.
>The gender fluid Santa’s creators defended their depiction of the jolly gift-giver, which was revealed on Thursday (November 29), saying that Santa’s image was up to your personal interpretation.
>They explained that “our representation of Santa can be Mary Poppins or whatever race/gender/persuasion we prefer and can imagine,” according to Newshub.

Attached: santa_gender_neutral_new_zealand_Ponsonby_Central_facebook_a_640x345_acf_cropped.jpg (640x345, 107K)

Based New Zealand

new zealand is the mexico of Australia

I thought NZ is where the rich Australians move to?

>Ponsonby
Fucking called it before reading it.
God no.

What's Ponsonby? Why wouldn't rich Australians move to NZ? It's nicer there, i thought.

Do you by chance know where New Zealand stores corporate filings and land titles that can be accessed? I'm betting this place is owned by a Jew.

What do you expect from a nation of literal sheep sodomizing retards?

Attached: DBC05996-CAD2-4D03-A284-7884D034FD54.jpg (463x318, 31K)

>What's Ponsonby?
Faggot district of Auckland, borders the historic red light district.

And no, Oz is a hell of a lot nicer than NZ to live in. Only reason Australians come here is for a quick holiday, family or they work for one of the banks.

As best as I can tell, Ponsonby is a hipster faggot section in Auckland and this is ponsonby shopping center.

have a holiday there, then have a holiday here and tell me which one's better. new zealand used to be good, now its lefty chink owned, i honestly feel sorry for our kiwi bros.

Apparently there is some political leader there named Simon Bridges who got in some shit for saying Santa should be played by a man. Is Bridges based?

Attached: 1542902285888.gif (500x281, 2.75M)

The guy who owns the complex is Andy Davies, a highschool dropout who was able to become a rich as fuck property development due to unregulated foreign speculation and migration.

They fired the guy who plays Santa in the parade because he said the same.

of course it has to be sexualised

Anyone else remember when everything wasn't about sex?

its the canada of australia
jungle people in the north are mexico

Absolutely not. There is nothing based about these islands. Nothing. We are late game California without resources and with wall st tier financial fraud going on daily. The people here are uneducated scum who couldn't give a shit about freedom.

That's a good point. Why does sex have to be dragged into and associated with EVERYTHING now?

Owner of the building is a faggot.

Such a great place if you like the outdoors and scenery. I just don't know how people survive there. It's very expensive.

Homosexuals are defined only by their sexuality, it's how I know they are all perverts .
I only ever had to tell homosexuals I'm straight, never once had to tell a straight person that

Is it simply the search for edge? Is sex the only thing that can still be acceptable edgy now that race, sex, gender, etc. is out?

IDK, but gays are all about letting you know about their lifestyle . Most of us have had interactions with homosexuals, and most of us know you can't have a conversation with a homosexual that doesn't lead into sex . They are perverts

GODIN!

Attached: christmas yule odin.jpg (300x213, 31K)

Never desecrates Islam though, right?

They slip deeper into debt and poverty. The scenery doesn't mean jack shit when we have almost no factories or production. It's all just financial advisors and consultants. An economy built off deception with a slimy film of propaganda and virtue signalling smeared over it. This country will become third world from the fuckery and hopefully soon enough collapse so we can begin to cleanse it or the deep deep rot that had tainted this nation to the core.

okay so why did they chose to sexually assault me with this santa design

homosexuality is a disease.

I hope someone finds the creator and beats their fucking face in with a hammer in front of a crowd of people.

But what do most of you do for income? You can't all be working in finance.

I read about this but I thought it was just an idea, I didn't realize they actually did it the madman.

Lmao get over yourself fat boy, i'm sure you've had MANY interactions that never lead to sex

I mourn for what my country used to be.
Everywhere I look I see sickness and degeneracy.
Sodomites all around. Broken Families.
What is a man to do??? Im at breaking point

Attached: nzprophet.jpg (550x367, 102K)

I didn't really think NZ was a degenerate country. I thought it was mostly the rich and rugged in an isolated, individualistic society. What am I missing here? It's not like NZ is Europe.

Who owns the mall? This is the question we should be asking. Also when can I expect Los Tres Reyes to get the faggot treatment, surely they will soon be making them into trannies.

Attached: 148_1.jpg (600x600, 104K)

the gays can marry each other here, the government funds sex change operations.
they just moved to abolish prayers at the opening of parliament. mass immigration to replace our working class.
sickness has infected my country!
the bankers are firmly in control.
we need another land wars to set things right.

Attached: MaoriWar2.jpg (600x405, 56K)

You do have good scuba diving, though,.

But we hate faggy shit like this. We kill and dismember gays and fags for fun, we are a macho culture.

You sure about that? Mexico is one of the go to places for trannies to get sex changes and silicone injected all over their bodies.

Attached: oy vey.png (302x346, 128K)