Things are bad when you start agreeing with liberals about MSM

Things are bad when you start agreeing with liberals about MSM

Attached: 828FC0DA-4AAC-456B-A348-04E6AA3D3605.jpg (1242x1082, 430K)

The guy was ancient and people are trying to be polite because he just died. No one had any problem criticizing him yesterday and won't in a week.

Deep state traitor.

S

He's right. It's a total joke.
They did the same shit for McCain.

Based soiboi.
S

Reading the hate on mccain with articles from consortium news was pure kino.

Remember that time Reagan and bush were complicit in genocide during the Iran Iraq war? Yeah Iran does. I piss on his geriatric corpse

you guys think Trump will be treated like a saint after his death too?

McCain and H.W. did a lot to create the "NWO" that is now crumbling. Let's not forget that H.W. was the director of the CIA from 1976 to 1977 and is therefore responsible for everything that happened during that timeframe. There is no "good" year for that organization of traitors.

They do love themselves. It rings hollow to the common man, because we have no real connection to our leaders. This makes it all the more easy to de-humanize and eventually murder them.

When I first read that tweet, I thought it was written by someone on the alt-right, until I saw the soiboi avatar.

Could there be some truth to the Horseshoe Theory?

No. With Trump it will be the reverse of what's happening here. For Bush they're saying all the ways they'd prefer someone like him over Trump. After Trump dies they'll say all the ways they're glad whichever person in power is 'better' than Trump. It's all to shit on him or whoever is currently in power.

L I T E R A L L Y

Attached: 1523575962593.jpg (640x640, 38K)

He helped plan 9/11. His "New world order" speech on 9/11/91 wasn't a coincidence. H.W. literally did 9/11.

Only if he lives long enough to have a successor who is Literally Figuratively Literally Hitler (But Worse (And That’s a Bad Thing)).

you bet dude

yes fellow independent thinkers let's wait for john oliver to tell us why HW was bad

>why is everyone giving respect to an old guy who just died reee

kek, fuck off losers

US COLD WAR RECORD: 1-0

S

I hope his sons and his kin aren't too far behind.

I hope they live just long enough to see the point of no return.

So that they can know, without a doubt in their minds when they died, that their father's vision won't come to pass.

Woe to all his descendants, for their complicity in his guilt, and their willingness to live on the backs of tax payers as he did.

If hell exists, it's likely where all of them will end up.

>He thinks that the United States actually won the Cold war.

Typically you don't mock politicians on the day of their death.

You give a 6 month or so period before you lay it on how terrible they were.

idk, during his inauguration they were all sunshine and roses. I believe that these little events are like rituals to the journo race, complete with a certain code of conduct, and they need them (along with their pharmacuticals and alcoholism) to stay sane.

Yeah hes right, good point. Same way they sainted McCain. Anything to push Trump into a corner as Literal Hitler, I guess.