The future is female

the future is female

Attached: future is female.jpg (2000x1286, 680K)

Whatever bish

What the fuck does that even mean? None of these cunts ever explain what that's supposed to mean.

>the labyris future is books female

big if true

jews were always fucked, its not anything new

Says the Jewish man

Is that sasha barĂ³n Cohen?

>female future
>the roads go to shit because they can't maintain them

the future is female

someone needs to ask these "ladies" what they are going to do when a nation who still relies on men for their military is marching threw their borders

through

Attached: Screenshot_20181112-232732~2.png (1080x1038, 409K)

They will breed with them like history's women before them. Women have no horse in the race, it's men who are under attack here not women.

Is the logo there meant to represent her gaping axe wound?

And the strongest men survive and breed the women.

Life on Mars? It's a good thing I won't live long enough to see this, too busy fucking arabs and hoping a turbanbeaner takes my head with a 50 cal.

Attached: 1535312649817.gif (330x216, 966K)

kek

OP here, you goys got fucking cucked

Funny thing is, if the average IQ of people jumped to 130, because everyone would have 130IQ, the world still would fail to maintain its technological impet. That's because behind all the drive forward are outliers with IQs of 160 and up. And these are almost exclusively men.
Just a food for thought. It came to me when I thought, what would happen if all men were replaced by people like me, with strong morals and fairly intelligent? And I realized, there would be more justice, probably and people like me could probably maintain this world, but not drive it forward.

Attached: 1410862407254.jpg (228x200, 10K)

>dresses up as if a man

All you meme falggers will burn
Trust me

A books female just flew over my house

Attached: 1518388967973.jpg (680x453, 63K)

>plagued by uncertainty
>ineffectual
>worrisome
>consuming large amounts of attention and money
>unpleasant

Yes, the future is definitely female.