Tolerance of homosexuality is a trait of successful empires and nations

Tolerance of homosexuality is a trait of successful empires and nations.

Virtually every homophobic country is a third world shithole.
Societies who accept and encourage homosex are powerful empires with a rich history, capable of keeping their glory if not most of it throught the modern times.
If your country is homphobic then it's doomed to failure.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: pol lgbt.jpg (579x804, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

akarlin.com/2013/02/why-homosexuality-shouldnt-be-promoted/
akarlin.com/2012/04/evolutionary-roots-of-homophobia/
youtube.com/watch?v=I8BRdwgPChQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Prove me wrong.
You're a faggot. That makes you automatically wrong.

Attached: a47ad0b981319625f4746adf90967a10.jpg (515x395, 28K)

auhsuahsuahs POL is gay? KKKK

akarlin.com/2013/02/why-homosexuality-shouldnt-be-promoted/
akarlin.com/2012/04/evolutionary-roots-of-homophobia/

>auhsuahsuahs POL is gay? KKKK
Communism is Jewish and therefore anti-White.

This is a very good thread.

Attached: 1543654325031.jpg (1080x607, 83K)

I hop you get GRIDS you fucking degenerate faggot.

fpbp

Why is this fat sweaty cunt so triggered.

What a fat sweaty cunt.

Trump's bloodline is Jewish and therefore anti-white.

Attached: trump beautiful jewish baby.png (667x680, 662K)

Tolerance of sodomy leads to the falling of nations read your scripture

Spotted the Brazilian

Funny, because it’s actually the total opposite.
See: Rome, Athens,

yes, Brazilian PRIDE, you gay POL? uahsuahsua

Does that look like a successful nation to you, lad?

Attached: attack.jpg (900x600, 146K)

uahsuahsau no boy, i like white black yellow and... im not idiot racist gay

Yet ancient Greece and Rome are now dead, and Western civilization is dying.
Gas yourself.

Attached: [tiring intensifies].jpg (382x449, 96K)

genetic fallacy

>linking the sticky

German uahsuah i gonna rape you mother nazi TRASH

*Gay bowel syndrome.
Nigger pls.

Felipe é o amor da minha vida. Eu quero destruir sua bunda.

uashaush T R U E

Attached: 1543349799999.png (900x640, 372K)

Im a gay. It should be tolerated so people arent beat and hung but the push for total acceptance is backwards and destructive. It is not normal and it should not be encouraged.

I just want to be left alone.

I will fuck you in the ass, you'll see.

Attached: 1543660034041.webm (480x852, 899K)

Just because the Greeks occasionally liked fucking bishounen in the butt doesn't mean they wanted to marry and adopt children together.

You'd better be cute, I will not tolerate ugliness in my thread.

>Prove me wrong.
Civilizations on the rise are simple and uncompromising. Civilizations in decline are open and complex.
There, proven wrong.

You type like a fucking nog lmao

You did not even leave school, and you're creating theories, what a golden boy.

hard to fall when you’re already at the bottom

Fugg. It is you. It is over. I am kill.

Attached: 1538756460429.jpg (1080x607, 72K)

And the populations coming from those third world shitholes transcends our current population along with the rest of western countries. If I were to choose between having more kids and useless faggots like you I’d obviously choose for more people who can sustain our ideals and country.

It's a fake quote retards

?

Trotsky was a retarded faggot and so are you.

Attached: yIZ7M.jpg (1920x1080, 295K)

Don't hide my love.

the Nazis became brave uahsauhsauhsuahsuashaushu K I D S

Nazi / POL / is always between 11 and 15 years old uahsaushuahs

>Don't hide my love.
??? LOL

This.
As long as you actively contribute to society what you do in your bedroom shouldn’t matter unless you’re fetishes are borderline degenerate.

Just imagine how much better the world would be if women did not exist and men could bear children
>No roasties = no degeneration
>White race population stable
>No miscegenation or race mixing with gooks/niggers
>No wars started because of pussy
>Men less likely to harm each other because everyone is a potential mate.
find 1 flaw
>protip: you can't

Attached: gaypilled.jpg (539x381, 50K)

Ancient Greece and Rome lives to this day via all of our modern civilizations which mimic and inherit their ideas and structures. They never died.

I'm not even a nazi, totalitarian ideologies are for faggot cunts who aren't successful in free societies.

I've seen blacks much larger than this copy of vin disel

And commiefags are 20 somethings with massive student loan debt they will never pay back.

have to cook, take care of the house, take care of the kids entirely, be a degenerate homo

no thx i'll keep womans

Eu quero casar com tu.

Attached: 1507660544003.jpg (1080x1215, 123K)

Dude I want to fuck her so bad she's sexy af. Just shoving my cock down her throat pussy and filling her tummy up with my baby batter. Got more of her Romanianbro?

are children playing in the second war

And? Do you fetishize blacks or something?

so, let's get married

That makes absolutely no sense, trotskyfag.

>the roman empire fell because they didn't accept homosexuals
0/10 thread

Attached: 1508973766041.jpg (803x688, 309K)

? wtf

does not make sense because you're dumb

No. Faggotry is a disease that plagues nations once they become successful and leads to their downfall. All of those faggot empires you are about to quote have fallen, faggot.

Attached: Stop the Fags.jpg (754x960, 314K)

I’m a faggot. I fucking hate it, I can’t stand people who parade around and act like it’s a magnificent thing. It sucks. No matter how much social engineering is done there will always be stigma and ostracization.
I don’t hate myself at all, I quite like myself, but I hate being a faggot. And anytime you suggest there could be a negative not stemming from bigotry you get called self hating

Actually no, it's historically a sign of cultural collapse.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8BRdwgPChQ

Nazis take care of other people's anus, and will take care of their lives.

The worst woman is a joy to be around compared to the best faggot. You are not human.

>Tolerance of homosexuality is a trait of successful empires and nations.
More like material excess makes countries weak and susceptible to degeneracy. You're confusing cause and effect

So you saying
>You don't want to guard/improve/protect your household
>You don't want to raise your sons to be good men and spend time with them
>Don't want to cook healthy, wholesome food for your family
>Don't want to partner with your best bro and raise a family together

Yikes

>unironically commie
You have no room to call anyone dumb, retard.

here in brazil in the city são paulo we kill several neo-nazistas we cut its members,Nazis are only men on the internet, outside they are children

FAGGOTRY IS JEWISH, DU UNTERMENSCH

retarded uahsauhs i'm not you, child

Verpiss dich, du versiffte Aidsfotze.

I always wanted a teen twink boifu. Always. Fml. Want to kms again.

>I always wanted a teen twink boifu

Herro

FPBP

are you angry with life? does a massacre at school. North American small dick

It's a dude. I am gay.

:3

I'm not a teenager wth aushaush are you kidding me?

>3.8% of population is gay
Fucking faggots and Jews crying about 4 out of every 100 people, meanwhile Rome is burning.

Attached: Screenshot_20181201-150016.jpg (1080x2280, 633K)

This is unironically you lmao

Attached: torontoleaf.jpg (310x427, 29K)

A liberal atheist foppish fake scientist and cultural saboteur was teaching a class on Bruce Jenner, known schizophrenic
"Before class begins, you must get on your knees and worship Barrack Obama and accept that he was the most majestic President the world has ever known, even greater than Jackson!”
At this moment, a brave, patriotic, WASP student who had read 1500 studies on sexuality and understood the necessity of gender roles and fully supported marital sanctity stood and held up the Holy Bible.
"Who made man and woman, pinhead?”
The faux professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied “Sexual dimorphism is a social construct, you stupid racist”
"Wrong. God created Adam and Eve. If sex is a sliding scale and men, as you say, can be women… then why does Genesis say otherwise?”
The quack was visibly shaken, and dropped his dildo-tipped chalkboard pointer and copy of Das Kaiptal. He stormed out of the room crying those SJW crocodile tears. The same tears SJWs cry for the “oppressed minority” (who today live in such luxury that most are not hanged) when they jealously try to claw justly earned property from the deserving White Man. There is no doubt that at this point our Professor, Bill Nye, wished he had pulled himself up by his bootstraps and more strictly studied the basics of human biology and its divine origins. He wished so much that he had a belt to hang himself from the embarrassment, but he himself had decried them as symbols of the patriarchy!
The students applauded and all joined their church that day and accepted Jesus Christ as God made flesh. An eagle named The Holy Ghost flew into the room and perched atop the American Flag and shed a tear on the chalk. Dies Irae was sung several times, and God Himself showed up and enacted a tithe across the country to fund a national church.
The Professor lost his tenure and was found bedraggled at a gay bar the next day. He died of GRID and was tossed into the lake of fire for all eternity.

Attached: 1493084185007.png (1878x802, 421K)

WOW GENIUS GUY

of course its a cucked pathetic kraut posting this. very fitting considering your entire nation is cucked as well.

We are all gay and mentally 14 in here.

fuck off to reddit faggot and be with your kind

0.6%

No u.

How many IPs do you have?

I'm not upset at all lmao, you type like a nog and nogs have some of the smallest dicks on earth, Nigeria 5.2 in.

Halt die Fresse, du gepozzte Schwuchtelsau!!!

You're not WRONG perse, but you're looking at it from the wrong angle. Tolerating homosexuality (as well as most other progressive values) is trait of a developed, prosperous society that's already went past the peak of it's lifecycle, and is on the descent.
Why do you think the most homophobic and intolerant European countries are the ones that were communist? It's because those places had their way of life destroyed in the 1990s and are in the process of rebuilding. East Germany is more racist and less accepting of gays because 1) it did not receive kike LGBT brainwashing, and 2) they're less well off that the Western part

Te creo 100%

what a fack-no uashaush, maybe you, I do not

DU BIST DER EWIGE DEUTSCHE

1000 XD

I'm not from nigeria idiot hsuahsua, I'm from brazil

>Prove me wrong
Every society that accepted homosexuality collapsed miserably under the weight of its own degeneracy, Western Rome and the Greek city states are the clearest of day examples of this.

OP is right. I immigrated here from Russia to get away from homophobia, much of it legally sanctioned. Fucked up situation. I made a list of the countries that are most accepting of gays and USA is #1. I was a trump supporter too until he changed his mind from his promise of being the best advocate for gay issues. But I still have faith and I live in a blue state where I can have a better income and more rights as a gay than I would in a red state. I don't care about marriage, that's literally for idiots.

Nazis, they will not be able to ban me from here XD

>still nog
>still smol peener
Stay mad

my dick is huge, his white mother would love it