Is the greatest proof Trannyism is a mental illness the behaviour of these guys wearing makeup?

Is the greatest proof Trannyism is a mental illness the behaviour of these guys wearing makeup?

They all continue to act like Men psychologically
They don't half ass data gathering.
Obviously most are lib shits and are by nature retarded but they still try to give research in presenting arguments

Most female E-Thots just sit in front of the Webcam and give their opinions without citation but Trannies argue like Men. They edit videos, do skits and reference journals. They put effort in.

Anyone else notice this?
(Examples I've seen are ContraPoints, CV and Drasella)
I have to use E Celebs as I'm referencing visual observation

Attached: IMG_20181201_185900.jpg (400x400, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
youtube.com/watch?v=ci7GCm7XTL8&t=0s&list=LLRpOwHqowcMp3T8E0LOIPMQ&index=4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It’s clearly a mental illness.

Attached: 6D4448C0-B4B0-4524-AB44-29B2B0D72B59.png (750x1334, 974K)

It’s a mental illness, yes. That being said, I would happily ejaculate all over contra’s face and hair.

It is over.

Attached: 1543558824799.jpg (1080x1349, 144K)

You need Jesus

Attached: giphy.gif (240x228, 857K)

I am Christ.

Attached: 81n+fHm5jpL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 164K)

Attached: 20181201_192746.jpg (1080x1296, 502K)

trannies need to go to a school to learn how to act like women they are completely fucking insane and share literally nothing with actual women besides being completely insane

> They put effort in.
So we have a gender that can be defined as the one that never puts any effort into anything? Great.

This is a true and good observation. These freaks really think they are women on the inside, yet they clearly keep acting like men? Trans-acceptance would probably be a real thing if they really and truly were psychologically passable as women.

Likewise, the greatest """""""""""""""""female""""""""""""""""" StarCraft player is Scarlet, who is a biological men.

imagine thinking
>heavy metal! hail satan!
is still dark and edgy. boomers are such cringe

ROMANIANANON , PISS OFF WITH YOUR TRAP

Imagine a world with government mandated sissy schools

>"We all know why no one watches women's sport and it's because no one wants to pay to see a half version of it"

Yes

Attached: Screenshot_20181201-193408_Google.jpg (896x1378, 762K)

That would make some good erotica.

youtube trannies are primarily gay men hopping on a trend to get attention and money. these men arent suffering from any sort of mental illness, because they dont actually believe themselves to be women, despite what they may claim in their programs

I just noticed it with this faggot recently saying it wants children and was surprised because all the other don't seem remotely interested in motherhood or doing things unique to femininity

Attached: Screenshot_20181201-193655_Google.jpg (797x1412, 489K)

lol his face looks fucking plastic, not to mention those horrible fake tits

it's romania day. go celebrate with your little gypsy pals instead of trapposting. just one day off, it'll do you some good

>share literally nothing with actual women

vapid
materialistic
self absorbed
bitchy
attention seeking
follows the mainstream religiously

yeah they have nothing in common with women lol

I'm Conflicted
He makes an ugly tranny
but....
I'm glad there one less of these fuck ups in my gender

Attached: Screenshot_20181201-194456_Google.jpg (693x811, 269K)

You've skipped the death and doom era of the 90s. No boomer listens to those bands.

this

also this.

I am Székely.

That's like not the best pic of that era. Wait brb.

I'm fairness the majority of biological men are like that today

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

This pic. 100% wood hit. But I am not straight and never were.

Attached: 1b2fb60b1166c2a55f9b9f973c259aa41fcbf4671106d5dae7f7b139d6722bce.jpg (480x360, 26K)

true, mainly because they're raised by women

Attached: 1538936107509.jpg (714x1024, 54K)

Umm nope.

>Obviously most are lib shits and are by nature retarded
Obviously the rightwingers won't go public about being a tranny. But not all of them, you got a famous transgender who runs for Trump

>Most female E-Thots just sit in front of the Webcam and give their opinions without citation but Trannies argue like Men. They edit videos, do skits and reference journals. They put effort in.
I find your deep interest in the subject disturbing. I personnaly don't watch trannies vlogs

Attached: caitlyn-jenner-feat.jpg (960x540, 555K)

CRASHING THIS BOARD WITH NO SURVIVORS
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognise the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. See that Descartes quote about acting like a fool and good company. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

Actually serious question faggot
Why do you want to bang that skinny little twink?
He is barely a man what's so attractive if you like dick so much?

My brother wants his dick cut off and I just want to know what the fuck these freaks think

Have no idea. Why do you like what you like?

Nah. That's the best part. Why spoil it?

soooo.... you cut and pasting that in every thread makes you what, exactly?

fuck yourself.

You can't reason with these people dude. That's why they are called mentally ill.

do fuck off

Cause I'm genetically hardwired to want to reproduce with a firtike big tited woman to have strong white children as every species does
Obviously

I had gf's before. Had 2 bitches abort on me too. Still want to fuck twinky femme dudes but it's not really a thing here.

Good don't want queer genes fucking the place up

I don't care what you want.

They grew up as men. Had they started crossdressing MUCH earlier in life, they'd have learned female behaviour patterns.

These are basically men with wigs and lipstick who are tired of being bitter lonely men and feel they got a better shot crossdressing than staying male

>Most female E-Thots just sit in front of the Webcam and give their opinions without citation
sounds a lot like your shit thread

Obligatory leaf

Attached: 234256.gif (500x213, 914K)

kek

He's the most like a woman because of how hard he's cucking his boyfriend. Imagine him telling him he's becoming a "man again" just so he can use HIS dna to cuck him with a child that isn't his.

youtube.com/watch?v=ci7GCm7XTL8&t=0s&list=LLRpOwHqowcMp3T8E0LOIPMQ&index=4

YA BEDDA WAKE YA ASS UP

Attached: 1526737753884.jpg (2024x1404, 702K)

>My brother wants his dick cut off
yikes

You “don’t want,” but that’s the thing. You’ll never do shit because you’re a pussy. Cowards like you will say a bunch of shit about how you don’t like a certain people, but you won’t do shit. That’s why your country is so cucked LOL. Moor’d 2.0

I want off the ride now, thanks.