China

I have a question for Americans:

Do you honestly think your Jewish mutt zoo will be able to compete against a country with a homogeneous, high IQ, fiercely patriotic population of 1400 million?

Take in account they're advancing at a breakneck pace: 5 years ago you might have had a clear technology advantage, but things are more even now and they might be ahead in 5 years:
- China produces more STEM graduates each year than the US, EU and Japan combined.
- Their best universities are beginning to surpass Ivy League ones in number of top 1% most highly cited papers in scientific fields (Tsinghua recently surpassed MIT).
- They are recruiting the brightest students straight from high school to develop AI weapons.
- They aren't held back by Western ethical standards (e.g. they're already experimenting with genetically enhancing humans).

Attached: shenzhen deng xiaoping statue.jpg (2048x1365, 1003K)

Other urls found in this thread:

c-span.org/video/?452478-1/vice-president-pence-intimidated-china
nature.com/news/china-s-quantum-satellite-clears-major-hurdle-on-way-to-ultrasecure-communications-1.22142
taipeitimes.com/News/editorials/archives/2018/09/17/2003700568
sbwusa.com/rise-china-manufacturing-costs-explained/
cnbc.com/2017/02/27/chinese-wages-rise-made-in-china-isnt-so-cheap-anymore.html
forbes.com/sites/douglasbulloch/2017/03/03/china-is-running-out-of-cheap-rural-labor-and-its-because-of-failed-reforms/#307e860a25c6
scmp.com/tech/enterprises/article/2123199/china-must-focus-innovation-manufacturing-wages-rise-says-apples
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Damn bruh

I'll believe it when Chinese start coming up with innovations of their own instead of stealing them.

Sick burn brah but china has .5 billion more people than they want, better start eating each other sooner.

This is already happening, especially in maths and computing fields.

Attached: top 1 percent most highly cited papers math computing.png (640x1537, 909K)

Such as? Chinese are notorious for making up bullshit papers. What tangible things are they inventing?

All reasons China needs to be nuked before it gets out of hand. This is all heading to a dystopian nightmare that mirrors the most disturbing science fiction.

Seriously? China might be authoritarian, but do you prefer where the US is heading right now? A hodgepodge of low IQ degenerates.

I'm pretty sure China is going to become a big deal. But I'm not exactly sure how, and I doubt that will be to our explicit detriment in the West. World politics is not a zero sum game.
Although it is shitty that they're literally a capitalistic oligarchy with a "president for life" as head.

they also kill off most innovation by extreme conformity

large parts of their exams are just repetition. It's pretty sad the way they hurt themselves

I honestly prefer a system where you can't just be randomly kidnapped and have my organs harvested, or where the government can arbitrarily fuck me in any number of ways for any sort of made up reason.
Not to mention that they're moving towards some pretty aggressive nationalism and are supremacists.

china is a threat
c-span.org/video/?452478-1/vice-president-pence-intimidated-china

Attached: 1480349053104.jpg (1200x800, 174K)

Chinese manufacturing is absolute GARBAGE tier junk .. its mimics whatever you think youlre buying then it falls apart in very short order due to their using the weakest, lightest cheapest materials in places which should have more robust parts... they are a scam economy ripping off the world with crap products. Literally nothing I ever buy made in China lasts as long as the thing ought to.

nature.com/news/china-s-quantum-satellite-clears-major-hurdle-on-way-to-ultrasecure-communications-1.22142

>large parts of their exams are just repetition
it's been like that for thousands of years, that's just how the Chinese are

Also I'm not convinced they'll continue to rise like they have been. Their economy is slowing (GDP figures were likely overstated to begin with, they inflate their stats to make China look good all the time), multinationals are slowly leaving the Chinese mainland, industry is moving to south-east Asia, their housing market is a ridiculous bubble of crumbling ghost cities, their people are in heavy dept form investing in housing through a massive shadow-banking system.Their environment is also a nightmare. They have no clean water, dead bodies constantly wash up in their rivers, they'll have a lung cancer epidemic from the extreme levels of carcinogenic smog they've been breathing.

China hate thread?

We are taking the air out of China as we speak. If we wanted to we could collapse it overnight.

Everything you said can eventually be fixed.

However, how will the US be in 50 years when the population is something like 25% white? To me it seems like it's going to be come a Brazil/South Africa-tier failed state.

It's cause their schools are considered the trial by fire. Once you've made it into universities, you've already "earned" your degree. That's why rampant cheating is the accepted norm in their universities.

Africans are physically strong but low IQ and not creative.

Asians are high IQ and mediocre with creativity.

Europeans have good IQ and are masters of creative innovation. Europeans go above and beyond with straight forward thinking and out of the box thinking.

Attached: 35554.gif (121x90, 298K)

How are they going to fix the fact that companies are already starting to outsource manufacturing out of China?

not if china crumbles from within
and they are on a deadly converging path to do so

Said the country that couldn't produce any research in the last 50 years

>How are they going to fix the fact that companies are already starting to outsource manufacturing out of China?

Literraly a lie, where this is happening?

Yes, I do. I don't see them leading the world unless somebody is holding their hand. I go to China for work as a chemical engineer and even the head engineers of Chinese companies have zero critical thought when it comes to doing things and also fail to grasp even the basic and most simple of concepts. You seriously can't count on them to get the job done right unless you have someone there checking up on them every fucking single day. No way in hell they will ever be a world leader or super power, even with their sheer numbers.

Guess you haven't seen Chinas demographic nightmare. Give it 5 years and they will be heading downward extremely fast due to the 1 child policy.
China is in deep deep shit, both in terms of debt and the demographics, i.e an aging population. America gains 1M new workers per year, China loses 350,000 wealthy middle class a year (to migration).

>How are they going to fix the fact that companies are already starting to outsource manufacturing out of China?
Mexico is closer to us, has significantly cheaper labor than us, partnering with them would mean we're significantly less likely to have a disruption in supply chains. We can't be sure about manufacturing in China. Conflict in the future is likely.

the US will be cannibalized by shitskin mongrels but I don't think my country's eventual decline will be much owed to the Ching Chongs. It's unironically da joos I blame

>let's ignore china cause another country is also shit

Moving manufacturing to Mexico sounds like a pretty damn good solution

definitely. pointing at china as the main villain with stuff like "Debnts! They own America!" is just distraction

taipeitimes.com/News/editorials/archives/2018/09/17/2003700568

Don't bother, Americans (and EU for that matter) are completely in denial about rise of China. You can bet that soon ITT one American starts posting webms of Chinese animal cruelty as slide.

Attached: 480px-SCO_(orthographic_projection).svg.png (480x480, 126K)

>I have a question for Americans:
we can stomp them into a pulp yes, and they can't do shit about it, they're a nation of high IQ opiate degenerates for the most part

>Jewish mutt zoo
kek

China can produce research, Canada can't, don't say other countries are shit because your's is.

Consider the long term trends. China is rapidly improving in all fields and the government is strongly and successfully promoting innovation. Meanwhile, the US is seeing its high IQ population decline and its low IQ population increase and is becoming increasingly fragmented.

True, but the difference isn't that big, and their working population will still be the largest. The EU has it worse, and American birth rates are falling fast. Also, you seem to think that only population numbers matter, but I don't think the kind of population the US is gaining is the one you want to have (low IQ violent shitskins).

sbwusa.com/rise-china-manufacturing-costs-explained/

NEW MANCHUKOU
CHINA IS SHRIMP
NIPPON IS WHALE

Attached: based nippon.jpg (540x583, 59K)

china has done a great job progressing quite a bit in a short amount of time, but they're just now getting hit with the same infrastructure costs that stunted the growth of Japan and the United States

China is actually in a worst position because their construction ethics were complete shit that everything is going to cost a tremendous amount to upkeep and repair, money which will be harder to come by when industry leaves towards nations with cheaper wages

it's not a lie just Bing "manufacturing leaving China"

Ok, now can you ofer some decent source? Not some random conspiracy site

>let's compare 38 million to 1.4 billion!
lol Canada produces a shit ton more reseach per capita than China.

nope, that's why trumps gonna nuke china.
amalekites are back stabbing trump.

Attached: real jews armenia fake jews amalekite rome2.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

SINK THE CHINKS

Attached: Rider killed slamming head-first into bus [9YnRx_1536377426].webm (360x360, 2.13M)

Attached: Man beats girlfriend to death in front of crowd.webm (566x396, 2.83M)

China hate thread.

Attached: 1543498228958.jpg (2000x1500, 1.48M)

Attached: female rider runs over toddler.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

Attached: Dog roasted alive 3.webm (244x426, 2.12M)

>Consider the long term trends. China is rapidly improving in all fields and the government is strongly and successfully promoting innovation. Meanwhile, the US is seeing its high IQ population decline and its low IQ population increase and is becoming increasingly fragmented.
You don't get it though, they are only improving because they have a shit ton of cash and are giving it back to a ton of other people from other countries to help make this progress in the first place. This progress would not be happening at all without foreign help and even with the help they are getting they still can't get it right... There is something literally fundamentally lacking in the average Chinese that will take maybe 200 years for them to fix in their culture just over all. I had a Chinese once tell me that they don't care about the details at all it's just about getting the job done. I looked at him and told him that, that's a shame because where I am from we have a saying 'the devil is in the details' and we love the details where I am from.

Attached: Female worker gets sucked in and wrapped around a spool [C5Spj_1531038489].webm (640x360, 2.91M)

Attached: Woman drops boy in favor of phone [a5yZ2_1531076576].webm (640x360, 2.93M)

Lol, maybe that's why no one every speak of a canadian reaseach, you country produce garbage, propaganda and call it science.

Attached: Car smashes through wall crushing infant.webm (480x480, 1.84M)

Damn you're too lazy to use a search engine? Alright fine, here you go:
cnbc.com/2017/02/27/chinese-wages-rise-made-in-china-isnt-so-cheap-anymore.html
forbes.com/sites/douglasbulloch/2017/03/03/china-is-running-out-of-cheap-rural-labor-and-its-because-of-failed-reforms/#307e860a25c6

Here's one form a Chinese state-run media outlet:
scmp.com/tech/enterprises/article/2123199/china-must-focus-innovation-manufacturing-wages-rise-says-apples

Attached: Worker crushed by heavy load [uANwX_1529694017].webm (360x360, 2.82M)

Just wait and see what happens. China is kind of an interesting wait and see project.

Workers wanting higher wages, the water/food issue, the slow down of their economy, the super paranoid atmosphere after Pooh took power.

I mean... they won't be able to build fake cities forever to keep workers busy.

See what happens. I think they are in for a some kind of radical change going either way up or way way down within a few years.

That looked non-fatal.

Attached: Rider killed by passing car after knocked by door [LjUi_1530089863].webm (1280x720, 1.79M)

>Do you honestly think your Jewish mutt zoo will be able to compete against a country with a homogeneous, high IQ, fiercely patriotic population of 1400 million?
The Chinese know this, everybody knows this. All we have to do is blockade them and destroy their important cross-country trade infrastructure, literally a few train routes and highways, and they'll be starved out. They import 30% of their food to feed those 1400 million people. Chinese generals joke about not being able to compete, and playing a long game. Because there's no way they can stop this course of action.

does this one

Attached: Rider slams face first into back of truck.webm (720x720, 1.75M)

Attached: Chinese car crash compilation.webm (240x320, 1.98M)

Attached: Woman chopped by meat cleaver [CvUlo_1527303593].webm (414x720, 2.95M)

Attached: Naked woman electrocuted while climbing pole [CyD09_1527867439].webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

rest in peace

what are you guys gonna do about the water pollution and food pollution problem? I keep repeating this shit and these china suck cock threads end instantly. Chinas fucked and so is the rest of this planet.

Attached: Man wandering highway hit by car [9AMcF_1527755454].webm (640x360, 2.06M)

>opiate degenerates
Might have been true in the past, but couldn't be farther from reality now. Penalty for drug dealing is death. While students in the US binge drink and smoke weed, in China they study the whole day. While in the US the progressive elites push regressive and degenerate culture, in China they promote patriotism and builds re-education camps for Muslims.

In the image: "The people have faith. The nation has hope. The state has strength". Could you imagine something like this in the West?

Attached: china The people have faith. The nation has hope. The state has strength.jpg (2048x1367, 753K)

Attached: Dog roasted alive 2 [eMN9uLeq0ZY].webm (408x720, 2.97M)

Attached: clotheslined by forklift 2 [aUxsL_1527293233].webm (640x360, 2.11M)

the taxi is like, "i better get away from here".

Attached: Children crushed by load of bricks [QLQ_1527852693].webm (198x360, 1.95M)

>Their best universities are beginning to surpass Ivy League ones
Ivy league is not what it used to be. Dont get me wrong, I whites lose and become extinct I hope chinese exterminate everyone else including jews and blacks, but the problem with china is that they are communist, they will possibly become jews 2.0

Attached: Chinese buffalo ring [86a_1458454720].webm (640x368, 2.94M)

Stop spamming

Attached: Villagers use sledghammers to kill bull [s7Ozd_1526834299].webm (360x360, 2.92M)

Attached: Dog roasted alive [NOs9_1526329634].webm (1028x720, 2.92M)

Attached: Hit and run victim ignored by dozens of passers [681_1458609522].webm (640x360, 2.2M)

>Europeans have good IQ and are masters of creative innovation
too bad they cant create enough children

Attached: Female driver parks SUV on little girl [9EYwh_1524847679].webm (626x360, 2.91M)

>implying we haven’t had quantum satellites since the 80s

Attached: Motorcycle rider is smashed into street curb [9rvyz_1525065869].webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Attached: Gutter oil.webm (854x480, 2.12M)

Attached: Pedestrian crushed by flying van.webm (224x400, 1.05M)

Easy there rabbi, nobody is buying into your shitty discord

Attached: Runaway baby stroller crushed by truck [d3e_1519849890].webm (360x636, 1.05M)

Attached: China accidents compilation.webm (224x400, 2.82M)

This.

I'm top of my field chemist and the Chinese PhDs are roughly equal to a smart high school student.

With 15 million invested and 25 people working on a project, they were not able to finish in a year what I alone did in a month for under a quarter of a mil.

Invoiced them 40 times that.

Nowadays when I deal with Chinese 'scientists' I ask them what all they can do and always throw in a few impossibilities. 95% of the time they answer 'yessir' 'no problem sir' to the impossibilities. In the rare cases they don't they still tend to fuck up a lot, but it's a good shit test.

Attached: Robber knocks out accomplice with brick[871_1518715794].webm (400x400, 1.32M)

Stop spamming the thread, retard.

the smart chinks also genocide themselves

China has been around for thousands of years and suffers little from the cancer that consumes the west.

They'll probably outlive us.

it's cool bro, I could tell this was a stealth china hate thread

Attached: Rider crushed by tilting truck.webm (568x320, 923K)

Attached: clothes-lined by forklift.webm (400x230, 556K)

Yes may be so but they're ideologically diluting themselves at a break neck pace too. Fastest growing christian population. Imaging a stronger version of some mao fantasy is already out dated wetdream. They are trying to beat the west at their own game and will lose when we change the rules.

Attached: zapped while placing billboard.webm (426x320, 805K)

Attached: policeman stabs colleague to death [f1b_1466002012].webm (236x426, 1.9M)

>China
>high IQ meme
do we really have to turn this into a China rekt thread? Unless I'm too late and it already is.
I could also point out how all the smart Chinese have seen the writing on the wall and have either fled China or are in the process of leaving.

They bent over when India threatened them over a border dispute.