I'm tired of being considered human garbage just because I'm a virgin. What do?

I'm tired of being considered human garbage just because I'm a virgin. What do?

Attached: 1513820527391.jpg (2157x1465, 199K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZTIu68b4wf4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stop gaslighting yourself.

I'm not.

Nobody actually believes that, they're just bullying you with what upsets you the most

Yes you are.

First question how old are you? if you cant tell because you are afraid of being "banned" just answer with an animal name like.... i am a dog or something if under 18.

Second question, why you think you NEED to have sex? i mean, is honestly such a big deal... you are probably going to have enough sex at some point and fell like... well is this it? why people lose their minds over this etc..

third question the most important once, be HONEST, Are you a girl or a boy?, and be honest, are you ugly? why do you think people dont want to have sex with you?

Dude I only hear women use that word to insult guys who are already down, men don't care, it's not that serious.

...and the women who do that are the absolute worst, ugly, bitter, disgusting cunts. Ignore them.

It's obvious some do and they don't seem to be a minority.
Just look at how a lot of advice-givers on this website will drop the act if you disagree with them and call out people on being virgins and imply they're dysfunctional subhumans because of it.
Even outside of this website, a lot of people pretty much treat you like a kid if you've never been with a woman. It carries a huge stigma.
How so?
I'm 20, male.
>you NEED to have sex
Because no matter what some will say to make me feel better, everyone's lives are more or less centered around sex, society revolves around it, and if you're not getting it you're seen as a weirdo (at best) and the epitome of human trash (at worst).
>are you ugly
I'm average. I'm not fat, I don't dress like an autist and I'm clean though
>why do you think people dont want to have sex with you
I don't know. It's natural for most people to just get it at some point so I don't know what to tell you.
I'm not outgoing but in Europe this isn't as bad to have as a personality trait as in the US.

It's no wonder you're still a virgin with what an argumentative little cunt you are

Should I just accept what people tell me unconditionally and never question anything? What the fuck
See that's what I'm talking about
>have [literally any personality trait that could be perceived as even mildly negative]
>"wew no wonder you're still a virgin"

He didn't say anything outrageous.

Realize that people who down on other people are insecure about their own lives. Worn out whores (of both sexes) love to talk about virgins because virgins have something they don't have. Just don't pay them any mind. Anyone who acts like that as an adult isn't even worth worrying about. I have more important shit to worry about than what the next guy is doing with his dick

chill, bro. go out, try to make friends, learn to flirt with every girl you're interested in... It'll happen, but don't expect it to be life changing or even close to that.

hmmm ok then the other set of questions...

What would you say are your physical attributes you could make better... like are you tall?, short?, you have green blue eyes?, is your complexion muscular? etc... be honest. is your dick smaller than a cellphone?

also i am not not trying to make you fell better bro, honestly its true, is a basic instinct to have sex after a while if you give it too much "thought" your brain will become stupid...

What i am trying to say is fight your instincts a bit, i had sex when i was around 16, then i had empty years, then i had sex 10 times a day now i have not had sex for over like a year? IS NOT A BIG DEAL..

i know nothing of this wil make you fell better, try to answer the "physical" question honestly please..

BUt as i told you i am not trying to make you fell better, i wish i could "install you" some software in the brain and let you see is honestly not a big deal... probably is more important that you start having dates or shit like that... even if you are not 100% in love... like dates with that girl that you know you can have dates with but you are too superficial to accept.

As I said I'm average, neither tall or short, brown eyes and hair, I'm not skinny, dick is ok. As far as my appearance goes there's not much I can say
I'm not saying I think sex is extraordinary or anything, I don't even care about that, it's never having done it that bothers me since everyone sees it as natural and easy to get.
>dates
Well I don't know any girl and if I went on a random tinder date she'd probably be freaked out that I'm friendless and all that.
I thought about getting a hooker but it's expensive and I'd probably still feel bad since technically she didn't "want" it.
>learn to flirt
Not that I'm in a position to be concerning myself with that yet but how?
>It'll happen
Everyone says that but how can they be sure, I mean 60 year old virgins exist don't they?

Are you sure it's just bitter people? It just appears to be so ingrained in the collective mentality that I can't imagine you can narrow down that kind of thinking to just assholes and whores.
Or maybe I have a persecution complex or something but I don't think so.

>Not that I'm in a position to be concerning myself with that yet but how?
Why the fuck not? Watch some videos on youtube and then do it every day, it won't hurt.
>Everyone says that but how can they be sure, I mean 60 year old virgins exist don't they?
Stop being a bitch about it and just live your life, jfc. Go and talk to women and learn how to get dates.

>Why the fuck not?
Because I don't know anyone I could flirt with.
>just live your life
That's what I'm doing.
Stories about guys who reach their late thirties and have never been in a relationship just aren't that rare. Or that sad dude who asked out like a thousand women on his campus and was ostracized without ever getting one date.
Not saying it'll happen to me, just that I used to see sex as an inevitability when I was a teenager but now I realize it's not a given.

>Because I don't know anyone I could flirt with.
aaaand here's the problem. Get a fucking hooby, idiot. Go take dance and yoga classes.

I'm working on that.
Isn't it a catch 22 though like I know I'm supposed to have friends from high school and wherever but I don't, I know people think it's weird if you just hang out with them but basically know nobody outside of that particular interest group.

hmm yes your situation is indeed bad... i am the guy that asked you about the phone dick size etc...

Let me tell you a few things you probably know already but maybe you are forgetting.

Being a virgin sucks, i remember when i was 15 or so and i felt like i had to do it, then it happened and well... thats it my brain was "released".

What i mean is that probably the reason why you are so uptight right now is the same reason why you are having a hard problem to "understand" the whys and hows of you not getting friends etc...

YO ARE PROJECTING TOO MUCH

life is harsh... one way or the other, even millionaires have to deal with shit !!1 there is no escape , even if you kill yourself there is no garantee that you wouldn't float forever in space wondering what you could have done better...

What i encourage to do is some serious SELF BRAIN WASHING, imagine yourself as to "precious" to beloved or have friends. And probably you are, society is build around people like you that are special, smarter, have crazy ideas... society is build to make you fell

DOWN!!!!

Embrace reality, you are too good for them, and at the same time focus on your other shit you are probably neglecting.

a "self brain wash" is a daily routine, your brain is a muscle. HELL if you repeat your self enough "i am a bug" intertextually will believe it so.

STOP THINKING ABOUT WHAT'S MISSING in your life, concentrate on things that will bring you MONEY, a strong possibility to be hired, become a gentleman.

Thing about the Victorian XiX century people, it was normal to be a virgin at age 35 !! you knew that? THUS THEY WORKED HAD AND STUDY !!!, how they accomplish that? because society was not like ours "if you dont have sex you are missing on life"

PART 2

LOL

that is dumb, sex will come, just push it where it belongs in your priority stack !!! way under building muscles, eating healthy, studying, being nice and educated... HELL way under cleaning your room right now pal ! WAY UNDER getting those talents some work !!

Kek'd at the irony but also, it has a point OP. Usually "virgin" is used as an insult against someone who is already weird and bothersome.
Nobody is going to call the handsome christian neighbor a virgin as an insult because he is well adjusted.

So "virgin" is just like every other insult. If it's from people who don't know you don't bother thinking about it because it's meaningless shit and if it is from people who know you maybe think about their reasoning for calling you a virgin. Maybe you ARE overly argumentative or you are too shy. Nothing we can answer for you.

Either way, being a virgin isn't the cause of your issue and losing your virginity won't fix you so stop thinking about that and start thinking about how to better yourself.

Join a monastery

I'll come fuck you. Should fix the problem. Just have your anus ready for me when I get there.

go get laid you fucking sexless loser

Get a new haircut.

Yeah I know the best way to go about this is to convince myself it's no big deal and not think about it. It's what I've been trying to do for some time, sometimes it works but the thoughts always come creeping back, it's inevitable.
Not sure what you mean about projecting though.
I couldn't shitpost if I did that.
I got one recently. What the fuck is even the point of your post anyway?

you are what you eat..

You are what you think..

You are what you project.

You're saying I make it obvious by my lifestyle and behavior, which is true. On the other hand there's a part of it that's just who I am, I'm not outgoing and I'm withdrawn, that's not something I should "fix" it's just who I am.
In the OP I wasn't referring to insults specifically though, it was more general. It's a dumb example but just look at some of these stupid talk shows where people talk about dumb shit, if the topic of sex ever comes up, the general reaction to an adult not having lost his virginity is overwhelmingly negative.
>think about their reasoning
I know what they're referring to, they say I "think too much" or that I'm too introverted. I haven't found a way to stop thinking yet and introversion doesn't seem like something I'd have to work on because pretending not to be would make me unhappy.
>isn't the cause of the issue
No, it's the issue itself

I know you're shitposting but some people give such advice seriously.
Oh that's what you meant. Yeah as I said here I probably don't project a very positive image overall, as my peers have told me.

Just imagine yourself as an attractive man. Eat fruit.

that's your first problem, you must not just PROJECT something possessive but do something that is 100% more hard you know what it is?

KEEP IT DOING FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE !!!

is lying to yourself YES !!!, but aren't we all in a lie? how can people without a dick just.. live? answer me that please.

What is the lie you are willing to accept.

No offense but that's retard-tier, obviously I eat fruit and tried that whole fake it till you make it thing. It might work for some, for me it makes me feel extremely stupid unless I'm on benzos.

Try becoming a pick up artist like RSDtyler.

Oh it's just bait. I'm slow

Get better friends

This idea that parts of your personality don't need to be fixed because "that's just who I am" is ridiculous. Humans are social creatures. You adapt or you won't be a part of society. It's why we don't accept murderers or pedophiles, even if those things are just who they are. As a social creature you want to be accepted but that can only happen if you rid yourself of unfavourable traits, aka become someone worth to be around.

That doesn't mean you have to do a complete 180 personality flip. There are lots of withdrawn people who function well in life and society.

>if the topic of sex ever comes up, the general reaction to an adult not having lost his virginity is overwhelmingly negative.
Again, they are people that don't know you. The general idea is that it's sad because it's "something everybody should have experienced" which can be said about anything. I've never been to disneyland and I don't mind. Or the idea of the antisocial weirdo who, in old times, would threaten the survival of a group and therefore be shuned.

>No, it's the issue itself
It isn't. It's a symptom of the issue: your antisocial behaviour. You can't cure a fever by putting on an ice pack.

Why are you comparing introversion to being a murderer or a pedophile?
>rid yourself of unfavourable traits
You say that, yet you also say that there are lots of withdrawn people who function well in society.
>it's "something everybody should have experienced"
Well, not like it's going to change anything but that way of thinking is retarded.
>a symptom of the issue: your antisocial behaviour
You mean asocial.
But yeah it's not like everyone who gets laid is extroverted or even enjoys socializing in general.

stop considering yourself human garbage for being a virgin. nobody else does.

>it's natural for most people to just get it at some point so I don't know what to tell you.
so you're not trying

have sex

>nobody else does.
I must be delusional then. If it's not disgust it's at least pity.
Natural was the key word there. I did everything my friends did during high school, they got laid and I didn't.
ebin

I was comparing two traits that go against human order. I don't know you so I don't know how far your introversion goes and I am sure there are other reasons for why you are in this position.

>You say that, yet you also say that there are lots of withdrawn people who function well in society.
I know. And they clearly do something different from you.

I am very withdrawn. Outside of college I only spend time with one person but I'd say I function well. In my class everybody likes me and even if social situations give me anxiety I just keep smiling and try to do my best.

>Well, not like it's going to change anything but that way of thinking is retarded.
I agree. Though in some way I can understand it.

>You mean asocial.
Sorry. English isn't my native language.

>But yeah it's not like everyone who gets laid is extroverted or even enjoys socializing in general.
Again, I am not just talking about being introverted. I'm talking about traits that make you, to say it plainly, a pain to be around. You can be the most extroverted person but if you are arrogant and shitty to your friends everyone will become hostile towards you (I've seen it enough times).

>Thing about the Victorian XiX century people, it was normal to be a virgin at age 35 !! you knew that?
sauce?

Op you realize that nobody can tell you're a virgin without you telling them, right? On top of that nobody really fucking cares.

you are either an unfunny troll or an idiot.
that user is giving you the best, most coherent advice Ive seen ITT so far
It is also spot on
>t. aspie who actually got a social life when I decided to be outgoing and found out people are more interesting than I thought
it's not even that hard. Even faking it would work

who cares dude, I'm a 27 yo female virgin and I think I'm just as worthy as a person as any other girl. Nobody bullies me over it either but then my friends respect me enough not to ask me about these things and not to comment on that
If you want to be with someone, look for someone, but don't try to lose vcard only because it makes you a human trash cause it's blatantly untrue

>nobody hates virgins
Verifiably false.
Look at all the shit being written by "journalists", posted on twitter or said on the news in response to the incel polemic.

>incel polemic
Go back to Jow Forums with the rest of 15 year olds like you.

Not an argument, retard.
It's been shown by recent events that people do indeed hate virgins and will ridicule them at every opportunity.

People don't hate normal, well-adjusted virgins. People hate edgy fags who are obsessed with women and sex, but too shy, too lazy, or too entitled to find themselves a gf, and who, because of their own sexual ineptness, are rotten, aggressive and blame the whole world for their tfw no gf feels.

>normal, well-adjusted virgins
Doesn't exist past the age of 18-19.

Not true and besides the point. What I mean in the above posts by normal and well-adjusted is basically the antithesis of aggressive, sour, obsessed and seriously mentally troubled.

Truth.

Incel rage is bullshit and full of entitlement and not seeing females are real people with their own goals, opinions and reactions to your crap.
It has been around a long time, but people got over it in days past. Now it is "cool" to wallow in it. youtube.com/watch?v=ZTIu68b4wf4

Judging from what you told me, my introversion goes pretty much as far as yours. I don't tend to seek out social situations but I can function satisfyingly well when I'm confronted to them. Similarly, when I was in high school most people liked me or at least didn't mind me.
>traits that make you, to say it plainly, a pain to be around
I'm going to have to work on finding those first because I don't know what they are. As I told you, I did the same stuff as my peers in high school and I wasn't much different, if a bit more withdrawn, than them.
>nobody can tell you're a virgin without you telling them
Two of my personal experiences actually disprove that.
>you are either an unfunny troll or an idiot.
What the fuck are you talking about?
>faking it would work
Yeah it sort of used to, didn't change much though.

Yes, it is true. Male virgins who go into their twenties are not well adjusted.
Incels = virgins. It's just used as a convenient blanket term.

You can be well-adjusted and well-adjusted. Sure, some virgin guys are very shy, suffer from social anxiety or are too autistc to care about pussy. They are virgins, but being a virgin is not their defining trait and losing their vcard is not the pinnacle of their whole existence, and because of that they usually fare well within a society. Some virgin guys - the ones really hated by the society - manifest a whole assortment of negative traits, and they usually openly hate other people, especially women and "chads", feel entitled, wallow in self pity and cry oh woe is me, because they assign to their virginity so much negative meaning that it becomes a veritable burden and the object of fixation. They constantly feel persecuted and hated because of their virginity... And in reality people hate them for their mindset....

good luck

what is "well adjusted"?

can you still be highly educated, wealthy, physically healthy, have lots of friends and hobbies?

do you know many 25 year old KHVs who are wealthy, healthy, and have friends and cool hobbies? let's be real m8

Elaborate on this.

If I work in a competitive field, make very good money for my area, have interesting hobbies, and am highly educated, but still manage to be a virgin, am I poorly adjusted? Are all of my other traits soured because of it?

You're a smug douchebag and don't have the looks to back it up?

Best advice.

Stop giving a fuck. Having sex isn’t going to change anything for you. It really doesn’t matter.

I was stressed as fuck when I was a kv at 20. I got pressured into fucking a slut from Facebook that I sort of knew. It was awful and made me feel terrible about myself. It actually made me feel repulsed by sex for a long time. Don’t waste your time. It’s not worth it. If you meet a nice girl in the future that you like, do it with her. But don’t feel bad for not having sex. It really doesn’t matter

It's a meme op. Lost mine at 22, and honestly I wish I still had it, I don't exactly regret it but I wish I gave it to someone I had stronger feelings for. At the time it felt right but later I found out she was a BPD nutcase and yeah, no.

Just hold onto it until you're ready and don't put it on a pedestal.

Idk why but everyone assumed I lost mine a long time ago, last gf was convinced I had 20+ sexual partners in the past. I wasn't sure if that was an insult or a compliment...

>Idk why but everyone assumed I lost mine a long time ago, last gf was convinced I had 20+ sexual partners in the past

I’m the lad who posted above you. I’m 27 now, and only just got my very first girlfriend within the past year. She was shocked when she found out I only had sex once, 7 years ago. She really assumed that I have had many girlfriends

So knowing your strengths is smug now? How awful of me. Clearly I should be more humble and blame people like you for my successes.

But wait a second... I never took responsibility for anything up there. I was just listing facts. Lets try again.

>have a job many people want because I am very good at it
>BSc in Biochemistry, dozens of specialized certifications and licensures
>kayak, hike, skilled in the kitchen, play piano
>well-read and fairly knowledgeable, able to discuss most topics
>counting investments, have six-figures saved
>have my own mid/upper mid-end apartment that is well-kempt and tastefully furnished

I just lucked into it all user. I don't deserve any of it and I knew that when I started typing. No virgin can be well-adjusted. Please forgive my transgression.

Attached: 1524530242044.png (252x208, 36K)

wealthier, healthier, friendlier, and more interesting than many many people who got laid no problem

reddit.com/r/nofap

stop wanking you little manchild degenerate. you will get girls in no time without even trying

>I'm tired of being considered human garbage just because I'm a virgin
If you are actually being considered human garbage by the people around you its because of the personality traits and/or disorders that haVE caused you to remain a virgin, not your virginity itself.

>What do?

OP,
I know my advice may sound sort of stereotypical. However here's the truth: A shit ton of people don't care who you are, they will ALWAYS judge you for whatever reason it doesn't fit in their frame of reality.

They might say you're weird being a virgin in a moment and in the next few hours I guarantee you they forget about it. Don't believe that you're constantly being judged for it in other peoples minds, because lets be frank at the end of the day we all need to live our own lives. So humans tend to forget about these silly things and I think it's a good thing. Don't think about what other people think, because you'll become stuck in your mind if you give too much attention to their thoughts/comments. Their thoughts serve them and your thoughts serve you.

Also, to be honest OP you're not missing out too much on the sex. It can be fun sure but becoming daddy/mommy at a young age these days isn't fun and not for everyone. Even worse would be getting an STD. I don't know, sex isn't all that life offers. I think there's definitely more, don't you think so?

I hope I could send some positive vibes with this post, user.

She would bring it up probably every other month, she was super insecure the entire relationship.

I never told her she took my v card, instead I stayed with the same story when she would ask me, "idk like 6 or 9 partners".

The way I look at it, you gain nothing telling a woman you're a virgin. She was with 10 or so other people and she was fucking terrible in bed, absolutely terrible. Probably part of the reason I wish I still had my card.

>instead I stayed with the same story when she would ask me, "idk like 6 or 9 partners".

Why did you lie?

>The way I look at it, you gain nothing telling a woman you're a virgin. She was with 10

Damn. Maybe I got lucky. My gf has only had 3 partners before me, and all 3 were long term boyfriends. No hook ups. I was honest with her, and she was very respectful. She helped me relax and get comfortable with sex

It's better to not know how many. Don't ask and don't lie either.

Hookers and cultural lectures.

>Why did you lie?
Nothing to gain by telling her I was a virgin, if she thinks I get pussy why not keep the alpha mentality?

Yeah maybe you did get lucky, mine told me at least 3 stories about how she hooked up with randoms or people with nice materialistic things.

She wasn't wify material and I knew that from day 0. Plus when you're the new guy at work high as fuck off weed and xans you tend not to give a single fuck about anything.

Ahh, memories... when will they fade?

The smugness is overwhelming. Holy shit.

Look at it this way OP
Some of us are not virgins and we're considered trash.

An unused condom and used one laying on the side of the road as both trash.

Attached: 1524890132824.jpg (720x719, 239K)

If I was a betting man I'd put my money on the hypothesis that people treat you like garbage because you're a smug, unbearable cunt. You're such an unbearable cunt you've developed a universe in which mainstream media outlets demonize virgins just to avoid having to look in the mirror and deal with the fact that people don't like you because your personality suuuuuucks. I mean, I've only traded a few sentences with you over the internet and I can say with complete honesty I'd rather sever, sear, smoke, slow roast and eat my own foot with a side of buttered toenail soup than spend five minutes in a room with you and it has absolutely nothing to do with your virginity.

I'm not OP and people don't treat me like garbage, but thanks for the colorful exposition on the taste of crow.

Attached: 1524529454978.jpg (306x418, 55K)

>mainstream media outlets demonize virgins
And that's not true? Demonize might be a strong word but still