Bolsonaro: Indians in Reserves are like Animals in a Zoo

g1.globo.com/sp/vale-do-paraiba-regiao/noticia/2018/11/30/indios-em-reservas-sao-como-animais-em-zoologicos-diz-bolsonaro.ghtml
>“It’s a shame that the Brazilian cavalry hasn’t been as efficient as the Americans, who exterminated the Indians.”
>“The Indians do not speak our language, they do not have money, they do not have culture. They are native peoples. How did they manage to get 13% of the national territory”
>“If I’m elected, I’ll serve a blow to FUNAI(Brazil’s department for indigenous affairs); a blow to the neck. There’s no other way. It’s not useful anymore”
survivalinternational.org/articles/3540-Bolsonaro

Attached: bolsonaro.png (627x571, 116K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/jair-bolsonaro
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nature is going to shake these ((people))) off like a bad case of fleas

Is he going to conquer the Amazon Rainforest?

holy fucking based, I actually kinda like our injuns though, last I checked they are the only non-white group that votes (R)

Attached: 1540949018941.gif (480x480, 3.99M)

there is not much difference between native and Brazilian.

Extremely based
He’s not wrong

this guy is jackson reincarnated

lol. just lol. carry on.

>“The Indians do not speak our language, they do not have money
What is Bolsonaro's ethnicity? he looks like a Mestizo/Spic to me

Attached: IMG_20181201_212047_327.jpg (800x525, 53K)

He is white with small nigger/amerindian ancestry, just like the majority of white brazilians, he has blue eyes though, and his children had blonde hair when they were young

HE is not even Brazilian/Portuguese. ethnicelebs.com/jair-bolsonaro

>He is white with small nigger ancestry, and his children had blonde hair when they were young
OK, but what is the colour of his children's hair now that their mother is no longer dying their hair blond?

Attached: IMG_20181201_213005_482.jpg (501x1000, 58K)

It's just like the color of their father's hair, and their hair were natural. Also GTFO of this shithole man, even Brownzil is better than SA, is there anything people can do to help your people like charity for white people or something like that?

>defending mudpeople because of the way they vote
Hey, user, how you like a few million Somalis in your hometown? They're natural conservatives just like you!

Attached: 1542149930989.png (635x465, 332K)

Based. India take note.

what are pajeets doing in brazil these days

They don't come here, simple as that, they prefer to infest white-majority countries with their shit

pretty sure he called "natives" as "indian" . imagine how retarded a person is to call own native as indians . lol.

oh i get it, i feel stupid now
by "indians" he means feather people and not pajeets.

On the topic of niggers in Quilombos( traditional african american communities where niggers live who enjoy legal protection, in the past they were used for escaped slaves)
>Bolsonaro said he went to “a quilombo”. From there he came back with the following insight: “The lightest Afro-descendant there weighted seven arrobas. They don’t do anything. I don’t think they are even fit for procreation any more. More than R$ 1 billion a year is spent on them.”
Arrobas: unit of measurement used for cattle.
>In the same speech, Bolsonaro even mocked women: “I have five children. There were four men, the fifth I got weak and a woman came out.”

Attached: bolsonaro2.png (673x870, 106K)

america was their homeland though, it should count for something

Did they meet at the G20? Or is Bolsonaro not sworn in yet

Attached: Te8N8Qk.jpg (800x600, 68K)

We need to bring back the term Injun. “Native american” or “indian” just doesn’t roll off the tongue quite as nicely.

bullshit. He is 100% white.

Yeah, a true kike, he's using his racist rethoric to gather the useful idiots. But his true intention is to destroy protected regions and exploit the wood for profit. All his kike friends will benefit from it and dumb racists will be happy somehow

>be iberian explorer
>arrive to new, uncharted land
>"well, the world is round so this must be india"
>"oh looks there's people there, hello indians!"
>name sticks

Well, he's not wrong, but his approach is absolutely wasteful.

Not sworn in, but he met with Bolton.

>pretty sure he called "natives" as "indian" . imagine how retarded a person is to call own native as indians . lol.
imagine sailing for months the wrong way to reach India, then land in the New World and decide to stay because it's an upgrade from having to deal with street shitting Pajeets.

Attached: 1542706842975.jpg (960x960, 103K)

>Italian/German
Wait a minute...

We do not have spics here you idiot.

He's not wrong, Amerindians are subhuman, mestizos even moreso.

Simply throwing this information here can create certain misconceptions.
You see, the Brazilian Indians are fundamentally different from the North Americans. The vast majority - except a few groups that have been absorbed or extinguished long ago - did not go through the Neolithic Revolution.
They are extremely primitive, without institutions, religion, written language, and so on.

The Brazilian Natives never opposed any organized resistance against colonization - they did not have the degree of sophistication enough to do so. One exception was the Guaranis - but even them relied on subversive Jesuits to do anything.

Our great indigenist, himself descendant of natives, Marshal Cândido Rondon, had a plan to take civilization to the most remote and wildest parts of the country, protecting the primitives from aggression by private individuals, that had a large advantage before peoples who were in the Paleolithic.

Our indigenous policy until the 1960s was gradual acculturation, enabling the Indians to integrate into society to adequate levels.

That changed.
Today, what prevails is anthropological delusions, based on the isolation of Indian reservations, and keeping them at stone age.

That said, Bolsonaro is right. They do treat the natives like animals.

Attached: Rondon.jpg (1011x768, 149K)