The end of the white man

YouTuber PewDiePie (a white man) will soon be overtaken by an Indian channel, T-Series. What does this say about the future of the white man? I can tell you... The white man is done and India will be a superpower by 2030.

youtube.com/watch?v=V2Afni3S-ok

Attached: disrespecting a strong indian woman.png (875x583, 620K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdudyOc3qiQ
sciencefocus.com/the-human-body/blondes-might-have-more-fun-and-maybe-a-higher-iq/
youtu.be/twePyNuNRR8
youtube.com/watch?v=sdyC1BrQd6g
youtu.be/TdOS-0sIW-Y?t=119
socialblade.com/youtube/user/tseries
socialblade.com/youtube/user/pewdiepie
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>PewDiePie (a white man)
snowniggers are not white.

based ekta.
she probably has more following that pewdiepie anyway

Have YOU done your part and subscribed to him?

The white man is weak. He fights his own rather than fight for himself. You will lose.

Also this. The real whites are Italians, Anglos, French, and Spaniards.

Name one blue eyed blonde haired person that actually contributed to humanity.

>protip: you can't.

Newton, Einstein, Leibniz, Einstein, Feynman don't fit the description.

Pewds marriage to Marzia will unite the snowniggers and medshits under his banner to drive out the Jewish bankers

She wrote many hundreds of tweets to PewDiePie and he ignored her because he was scared of her. She is very powerful in India. Don't mess with Indians.

1 nerdy white guy is still beating the collective effort of a country of +1billion people

I am not subscribed to pewdiepie, fuck you

I typed einstein twice, take Neumann.

T-series is botting their subs

They got 11k subscribers in a few seconds

T-series is shilled, every Indian user of shitube is automatically subbed to it

no because he can spot a coat tail rider. And indians are indeed notorious for this.

youtube.com/watch?v=TdudyOc3qiQ

Well, I did now

hello pewds make meme review Jow Forums edition

>thinking t-series is a person
it shows that you have no idea what you are talking about.

This is over, the West doesn't have full control of internet culture anymore, we're doomed.

Attached: 4657546745674567.png (412x351, 78K)

They should date

Northern Europeans have made an outsized contribution to scientific research, technological progress and business, so you're making a silly point. Anglos are Danes btw so you're contradicting yourself in your own post. Naturally blonde people also have a higher IQ.

> In fact, blonde women had an average IQ of 103.2, higher than that of brown hair (102.7), red hair (101.2) and black (100.5)
sciencefocus.com/the-human-body/blondes-might-have-more-fun-and-maybe-a-higher-iq/

Newton did not contribute? Also I don't think we even know his eye color

>Anglos are Danes btw
Not true. They're mostly Celtic except for East Anglia and other parts of the Southeast that have more Anglo-Saxon admixture.

Can some non stupid kike piece of shit shill explain what this poo channel is about because if shills are on this shit this bitch probanly has entire botfarms to inflate her views and I sont even want to click this bitchpoo shit.
You fucking shills are useless as fuck you only angry people.

Anglos are Anglos. What are you talking about.

Attached: Anglo.Saxon.migration.5th.cen.jpg (280x265, 37K)

Shitting out kids doesnt make you a superpower.

youtu.be/twePyNuNRR8

Based Sikh man gets it right.

PEWDS STOP SHILLING YOUR CHANNEL WERE ALL ALREADY SUBSCRIBED

Didn't know so many pajeets had internet. Anyway PDP has no real chance. There are 1.6 billion of them.

There's more Indians than whites. Matter of demographics, we need to get whites to reproduce again.

Or being the best street shitters

Indian’s still worship cows, you’ll never be anything except an overpopulated third world country that by 2030 will be choking on the massive amounts pollution you generate.

i usually hate those mocking vids but this one is gold

They're also literally in a partnership with Youtube making them a default subscription for new accounts opened from India. It's very literally Pewdiepie vs India.

Everyone knows this.
Was it ((( them )))?

does he magicaly disapear aka get shot in the head in a shady backyard, when the other channel has more viewer?

all this does is to show how one white man can achieve more than 1.3 billion beach poopers

ITT street shitters pretending they have any worth in a society where everyone else knows how to use a toilet.
Indian men are disgusting smelly perverts and their women are entitled trash with smelly cunts. Their mothers are all whores. Fuck you, Pajeet.

so unfair!!!!

T-series isn't a random youtube personality from India, its the equivalent of MTV and has hundreds of employees

It basically hosts exclusive Indian pop music videos

>will soon be overtaken
So it hasn't happened, yet. Have any other predictions you'd like to share with that aren't related to politics or other e-celebs? How about your day? Got any blog posts you want to make on here? No? Then go back to Jewtube you low IQ sand nigger.

How can white boys even compete?

Attached: HighT.png (2074x788, 2.55M)

Indian music is fucking terrible. India fucking sucks at everything.

Yeah, it would be like if Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, and loads more like them just merged their channels.

youtube.com/watch?v=sdyC1BrQd6g

I find it funny that a bunch of Poo in loos took Pewds banter as some serious racist remarks towards them. It really shows their inferiority complexes at work lmao. And sub count hasn't been relevant since like 2015, because it doesn't mean/do shit anyway when you subscribe.

Attached: 1512523542614.png (600x706, 473K)

Our future will be shit filled streets, the stench of curry sweat and overpriced everything. Curry niggers just have more people.

This is hard because poos are cheaters as fuck, but seeing it here now makes me believe its kikes also since they fucking hate pews white visage amd he redpills tons of people.
So I think it started by the poo itself amd then kikes are helping.
"T-series"....Im lurker as fuck amd suddenly this shit not only exists but is competing with pews? Cmon im not even subscribed and I smell heeb shit from kilometers.

You can't get paid unless you have a lot of subscribers.

The Nobel prize is literally a Scandinavian creation.

They aren't botting you retards, it's just that Indian internet is exploding with new users.

Pewdiepie got 3.8 million subs in past 30 days
T-Series got 4.5 million subs in past 30 days.

literally not surprising when you consider the population statistics, South Asia has more people than Europe, Australia, North America, South America ("The West") combined.

1.75 billion (West) vs 1.9 billion (South Asia)
I say South Asia because afaik T-Series is Bollywood which is popular in both Bangladesh and Pakistan, and we share our lingua franca (Hindi/Urdu) with the pakis

It's basically India's VEVO

Attached: tumblr_inline_o13lpwsoLd1rifr4k_250.gif (245x250, 1.45M)

Fix your sewage problem instead of shitting in the streets, you disgusting subhuman. Take a tip from the white man in pic related

Attached: 19606D7F-D882-4F40-ABFE-906142D7E947.jpg (620x396, 30K)

You think anyone from relevant countries cares about T-Series? If anything Pewdiepie is making them more publicity

Do you know how to shit in a toilet?

go shit in your hand and eat it
kierkegaard, swedenborg, goethe..

T-Series has been like since the 80s, nearly every Indian knows the company since they started selling record labels in India. It was already a large company before it entered YouTube.

Indians were, are and always will be superior to any Indo-European mutts.

>implying YouTube pays anyone besides makeup tutorialists

And that Curry niggers get an autosub to that channel, so it's no wonder that you'd Jew your way in.

The racially English areas excluding Wales,The Old North and Scotland are about 1/3 English and 2/3 Native Briton, the rest are even more British.

>India will be a superpooer by 2030.

T-Series holds street shitting competitions daily.

The current pop media in india its really low IQ shit made for imbred masses but, historically, the fuckers made some interesting shit. ,usically, ethnic hindi music is really interesting since it doesnt "move" in the intervals we are used to. We are used to tones amd semitones but they go deeper into quarters amd shit.
Its a shameseeing how their culture today its like retarded shounens on steroids.

Attention all 4channers, the great White YouTube king is in danger and needs your help to beat shiT-Series.

All he needs from you is to subscribe to him so he can Defeat the Pajeet Street Shitters!!

Attached: 1540882606882.png (466x512, 124K)

This.

Why would I care about some bleached hair faggots kids channel

One white man almost beat the entire country of India. How does that make YOU feel?

cope
youtu.be/TdOS-0sIW-Y?t=119

It sounds stupid and you're a fucking pendejo, Pajeetito.

>one white man
cope, the ENTIRE western world just got FUCKED by India. Literally all of you are campaigning right here against T-Series

Maybe if they starve or immolate themselves, they'll get the w.

>who would win: one mediocre Swede or a country of 1+ billion retards?

Latinos and Indians are so fucking stupid it's incredible. They all consume the same couple channels of trash

Indians are stupid and smelly as fuck.

Because you're kikery more than getting btfo by street shitters.

...one guy, against the most populated country on earth? hahahahaha ...

can any poos translate into english, what exactly is she saying in that tweet?

Attached: 1491156633012.jpg (609x664, 114K)

Eeekkkkkta fuk u gay rrrrrrrit noaw

Pews chanell has a lot more of interactions.
99% of chances that T-series is growing with botnets and fake accounts.

Indian food vs Mexican food

imagine how much there is indians than there is whites in the world

Dude they may poo on the ground but internet its not that new.
Anyway, im talking out of my ass, source on that claim please or you are a fucking hediondo shill.

All the clicks are coming from the same call center.

ekta is the girl in the pic. she owns Star corporation which produces indian soap operas. it's a different beast from T-Series entirely,

and I forgot about SET-India, they're at 35M subscribers.

Why are you so insecure?

It's beautiful, but it also feels like punishment/torture. Wtf man.

Mop the floor with u, u learn not to poop on ground

sources here
socialblade.com/youtube/user/tseries
socialblade.com/youtube/user/pewdiepie

>T. Musiclet

How many instruments do you play apart from the milk flute you burgoid.

>types in opóźniać

>Anglos are Danes
KYS sven

>thot will have more followers
OH WOW IT'S LITERALLY NOTHING

Pewds lives in Brighton UK

Life of a dancer in the Mughal Court.

FUCKING SUBSCRIBE TO HIM RIGHT NOW YOU SHITS
>FUCKING SUBSCRIBE TO HIM RIGHT NOW YOU SHITS

SAVE THE INTERNET
>SAVE THE INTERNET
SAVE THE INTERNET
>SAVE THE INTERNET
SAVE THE INTERNET
>SAVE THE INTERNET

Attached: 1542573957952.jpg (550x545, 68K)

I can play any instrument you put in front of me. Indian music still sucks, you toiletphobic piece of street shit.

>youtube

Ok faggot

Thank you for your service.

Neck yourself kike