Why should a man with zero prospects of having children of his own, give jack shit about our societies...

Why should a man with zero prospects of having children of his own, give jack shit about our societies, and not just go full Eliot Rodger mode?

Think about it, why should I sacrifice anything for the future, when it is pretty much guaranteed that I will never have my own offspring? Why should I care about what happens, if my children won't have to live trough it?

What is the point of even doing anything if you aren't going to have a family of your own? Failure to reproduce is a failure at the most basic function of life. Why not just end oneself and preferably also take out as many others along with you, just to spite the world?

I have no real friends, my only authentic social circle is my family, I have nothing but them to lose, and I will lose them as my parents will die eventually anyways. I got no connection to anything besides my family. My year of study in this university I attend has just showcased to me how utterly outside I am of normie social spheres, even though I have tried attending parties and shit.
I always end up alone. Even when surrounded by people, I am still alone. I cannot socialize with them normally, thus my prospects of ever bonding with any of them are basically zero. I have grown to just resent them.
I am more an more convinced that I am an evolutionary dead end, so why should I not go out with a bang instead of a pathetic whimper?

Attached: 1b3.jpg (680x793, 38K)

Whoa mate, how did you came to the conclusion that your life is fucked beyond all repair? You know sperm banks are a thing, right?

You’re young, you can still live your life even if you’re not everyone’s conventional idea of a successful person.

What you propose is ridiculous and will bring you turmoil.

Why don't you have any prospects of reproducing?

because it's your duty as a man

>Elliot Rodger

So you wanna awkwardly shoot 2 sorority girls then kill yourself?
You should really analyse what type of an idiot he was. You’re probably not like him.

So what if you can’t have kids? I don’t know a single young male who fucks to have kids. Usually the fucking is enough.

In fact, you’re more free than most people. You can do whatever you want with your life. I know you think you’ll get power from HURTING others, but it’s even better to HELP people. Just get an interesting job, like paramedic or something, and live, mate. Spend your paycheck on yourself, live good, get hookers, whatever. Just don’t be an Elliot.

Because it's fucking insane?

Just off yourself alone in private and be done with it, why take another life with you because "i should go out with a bang LMAO!"

Don't drag people down into your own pathetic existance, pic related

Attached: 123561234.jpg (225x225, 13K)

>Whoa mate, how did you came to the conclusion that your life is fucked beyond all repair?
Because I am almost 25 years old socially fucking retarded kissless, handholdless virgin with no prospects for my future. I am gonna fail at my university because I am fucking incapable of working on shit that does not interest me. There is no conceivable future that I can imagine in which I will be successful (as in capable of just having a family of my own and supporting them, I have long ago dropped any grander dreams). I see nothing in my future but further useless grind with zero purpose or meaning in my life.

Also, how the fuck is a sperm bank gonna help me?

>What you propose is ridiculous and will bring you turmoil.
Far less ridiculous than working to become a part of a society that actively disenfranchises me and makes me feel utterly alien and unworthy of even basic shit like human affection.

See above.

My duty as a man is to protect my family. If I have no family, I have no one to protect or care about.

Rodger's Martyrdom is more of a meme in itself. I don't care about who or what he was and did outside of it's memetic context.

>So what if you can’t have kids?
Because having children is what I want because it would give my life some ounce of purpose, and continue my family into the future. Without children, there is no future of which to care about for me.
And I have never fucked anyone and I see no point in having sex with a person you don't intend to start a family with.

>In fact, you’re more free than most people.
I don't care about freedom. I care about having a purpose in my life. A reason to not just fucking kill myself. Freedom is fucking empty and meaningless without purpose in one's existence.

Why not hurt others if I am gonna go out of my way to die anyways? What does it matter. I have no loyalty or solidarity with anyone outside of my family.

Frankly OP I think you should do it.

If you think your life is truly so worthless, go research a den of gangbangers (they aren't too hard to find) and light it up.

Attached: chad.jpg (750x942, 134K)

You want kids and family so why don't you pursue that as your purpose?

Also on this
>get hookers

You cannot even imagine how much I am repulsed by the notion of intimacy with some random woman I paid to fuck me. I have absolutely zero interest in that sort of shit. Me being a virgin is not really even a problem for me per say, it is a symptom of the core problem of me being unable to find any girls to whom I can relate to (and even if I did, my social retardation would probably stop me anyways) and establish a long term relationship with them.
I have zero interest in casual sex or any other such disgusting crap. Intimacy is something I am only willing to even imagine doing with people I trust absolutely.

I am doing that, and failing at it.
That's the point of my thread. I have zero prospects of ever achieving even that, so I have no reason to care about my future or the future of my society.

No because you might kill me and despite some things I'm going through I still cherish my life and I don't want to die.

Holy jesus you’re such a neurotic fool. That’s why you can’t get love. Stop being so good. Just do some silly shit. Dance, get drunk, whatever. That’s you’re only hope.

Have you tried steroid game? I mean, if you're desperate to the point where you're seriously considering suicide and/or ER.

Can I ask, which ethnicity are you?

If you are going to kill somebody OP make it at least somebody that deserves it like some police men or a group of niggers on the street

Don't be a bigger pussy than you are and go after some girls on the street or a random walking by, at least do some good with what you have left and leave the world a better place

Attached: 1519502428029.jpg (217x245, 23K)

I am absolutely neurotic. I did the big 5 personality test that Jordan Peterson shills for, and my neuroticism was the biggest single trait on that test. It explains a lot. My mind has been dominated by negative emotions like fear, hate (especially self hate) uncertainty, disgust and resentment for the better part of the last decade. I went trough a 3 year period of suicidal depression from which I only got "better" about 2 years ago.

And it is not about "being so good". It is about disgust and self hatred. I cannot dance, because the thought of me dancing makes me despise myself because I will look like a retard to myself. And I do get drunk. It is basically the only way I can barely socialize with my normie peers here in this university.

I ain't getting mixed up with some fucking chemicals.
And I am pure Finnic mongol living in Finland.

Well Elliot Rodger ended up dead and tarnished his family name, so one reason is self-preservation and if you care about your family not disgracing them anymore than you may have already.

You stupid finngloid, try life on steroid mode before you start killing people. Get big muscles, fuck bitches. It's tactical.

You think too hard about this, about wanting purpose or fitting into a grander scheme.

Even failing college isn’t the end, and you can still make a comeback and reclaim your future. There’s trades, enterprises, shady crap and other ways to earn an income.
Your needs come before your passions, always. Discuss and figure out what other options you have, nothing’s out of question since you’re so close to hitting rock bottom.
You can still fuckin fight, it’s your only chance.

Also Rodgers was an idiot who had many many good chances at starting over that he idiotically squandered cause he was too fucking afraid to do what was needed, to pull the weight and jump the hurdles.

Adoption is an option.

This

>single male
>adoption

Top lel.
Also, adopting a child that isn't your relative is basically cuckoldry.

Don't have children to fix your shit life.

Why fix my life at all if I have no future anyways?

I think being a cuck is actually a step up for him.

Because it's you not them. You're a whiny little bitch.

No it is not.

Even if that's the case, why should I care?

>Can't hold a single relationship with other human beings besides his family
>Socially retarded and awkward to the point that he would write an entire thread about his shit life essentially complaining like a fucking baby
>Is worried about cuckoldry

Toppest of keks

Bitch it's like your only option at this point if you aren't willing to fix your life first

Attached: 1519261383531.png (593x635, 260K)

Death is preferable to cuckoldry

>tfw some unwanted child is going to stay in an orphanage/foster slash pedophile circuit because comfortable anons like to shame people as cucks

What do you study OP? maybe get in a field where people are also hopeless autists like Computer Science

So why make this thread at all?

We've given you options and taken none, besides i know for a fact you won't do anything since you sound like a huge pussy.

Have fun OP with your shit life, hopefully you'll off yourself soon

Political history.

I wanted to see if you normies had any actual arguments against my views.

We do, you are just the equivalent of a little kid going "LALALALA I DON'T CARE LALALALA"

You are down to the point where you enjoy your own depression and loneliness and it's fucking sad. Goes to show how immature you really are at 25 years old

Damn son, grow up already

There are no arguments against you killing yourself. Do it already but don't take anybody with you since most people are enjoying life which is not that hard if you are not completely retarded like you. Thanks and good bye

Is this all you were looking to do?
Waste everyone’s time with your baseless, worthless whining?
Time that you could have spent doing something useful?

Fuck you, I hope you get hit by a car and have your life thoroughly fucked by it.

No you don't. Not once have you actually given me any answers to my original question. You haven't given me any actual answers to why I should care about society etc if I have no investment in it and feel utterly alienated by it.

>why I should care about society etc if I have no investment

you sure whine about it a lot though you utterly retarded faggot

Why should I care about other people and not harm them? They do not belong to my ingroup. They are strangers to me, and I have no feelings of solidarity towards them.
Hell, their enjoyment of life actually makes me resent them because it showcases how utterly alienated I am from them.

This has been useful to me. Begin able to articulate these thoughts to others helps me get them sorted out in my head.

Not an argument

>You haven't given me any actual answers to why I should care about society etc if I have no investment in it and feel utterly alienated by it.
He says while posting on a website payed for by other people using a device constructed using a series of infrastructures maintained by society.

You are basically going around in circles with that statement. I don't have any investments in society therefore i should not care about it

Then do something about it, like it's been suggested over and over and over in this thread

>get a hooker
>change careers
>work on something that you actually want to work on
>excercise
>Adopt a kid if you REALLY want a family

Holy fuck dude, are you really this dense?

Attached: its-an-abstract-kind-of-hell-1445986.png (500x525, 104K)

Do not do onto others that you do not wish they do onto you.

If you are emotionally compromised in any way, assume that a normalfag doesn't want to get gunned down in the street, even if you might wish to die yourself.

Try therapy, steam friends or something like that. Listen to podcasts and try rekindling friendships. You're in a deep hole now, what's important is that you make no decisions that will harm you or other people.

Technology=/=society.
This sort of tech would be possible in a society where I was not alienated to this point. My alienation stems from culture and norms that dominate the society I live in, not technology.

Just stop, you're clearly not intelligent enough to shitpost

He has his mind made up and nothing you honestly say, do, or bring up can shift his decision since it's already set in stone. He's dishonest with himself to stay the course and there's no helping someone who not only refuses to acknowledge others contributions as somewhat valid but actively combats them with the logic of an autistic client. You can do nothing for them, they have to get out of their own autism-think before any one piece of advice is even truthfully considered.

>get a hooker
Wouldn't fix anything. I want a loving relationships, basic human affection, children of my own etc. As long as I remain unable of obtaining that, I have no investment in this society.

>change careers
Wouldn't fix the reasons that alienate me.

>work on something that you actually want to work on
None of the things I have passion for can support me financially.

>excercise
I do that already. I go to gym 3 times a week.

>Adopt a kid if you REALLY want a family
Again, impossible for single men and also not the same as having children of ones own.

>I go to the gym 3 times a week
You need to either stop lying or up your intensity. A nice fit guy, with the proper dopamine levels that excercise should be giving you, would easily attract a woman.

The dude has no empathy for others, not even his own hypothetical flesh and blood. Why make yourself into something better so your kids have a better rolemodel, better household, better opportunities when I could just be unhappy that all this isn't coming to me and that other young lives don't have to be subjected to being raised by someone who comes off as thinking the rest of the world is full of assholes, and they're not the problem.

Notice no response to this, despite the fact he claims his family is all that matters/his ingroup which would all be effected not only by his suicide, but by him being a stupid faggot going out with a bang at the end and everyone around him being known as associates of "that person" for the rest of their life. Not to mention the psychological impact on the people who genuinely cared for him.

>Also Rodgers was an idiot who had many many good chances at starting over that he idiotically squandered cause he was too fucking afraid to do what was needed, to pull the weight and jump the hurdles.

You respond with excuses to stick to the course that clearly isn't working for you and is actively self-sabotaging your chances of courtship. You combat everything you respond to, and the things you cannot combat you refuse to acknowledge because it works against your logic/justification.

If you're going to do it, do this.

I don't lie. I only started quite recently though, this February, so maybe the effects haven't shown yet.
I don't go to gym so I can attract girls tho. I go there so I could one day stand the sight of myself in the mirror and not be a pathetic weakling.

ITT 20-something year old single male in shittiest stage of life with no established life complains about being an unappealing and unsuccessful prospective partner- insists to fix nothing, light self on fire.

Well then you are on your way to a better life, don't slack.

well there it is.

>The dude has no empathy for others, not even his own hypothetical flesh and blood.
The only reason I haven't killed myself already is because my empathy and love for my parents. I was very close to doing that 4 years ago but I realized how much it would hurt them, so I didn't. I have no empathy for myself however. I fucking despise myself and I want to die, because I consider everything about myself either weak, disgusting or worthless. I only respect strong, capable and brave men, like my father, compared to whom I am a pathetic worthless weakling.

>insists to fix nothing
Nigger, for the last 2 years I have been trying to fix myself. I moved out to live on my own, got back to school, even got into university, got a student loan, applied for jobs, socialized with my peers, started excising and losing weight and so on.
And what did all of that amount to? Fucking nothing. I am still the fucking mental wreck I was 3 years ago. I just can hide it better now and sorta operate normally, but I still despite everything, fucking hate myself, and cannot see the objective changes I have been able to accomplish in my life in any positive light.

All I have gained from this, is 5000 euros of debt, stuck on a course that is filled with shit I find utterly boring and incapable of succeeding in, the confirmation that I am woefully alienated from normal humans and can't really even understand them, and no fucking job. The only thing that is still going strong is physical activities like going to gym, swimming and jogging, and at this point I mostly do that out of disgust for my disgusting body. I want to be strong enough so I can kill a man with my bare hands.

you’re just angry. thinking like a lunatic with no mellow and no insight. trusting your own negative outlook is what got you to this place.

Why shouldn't I be angry?

>Euros
Well shit, I didn't know you were European, proceed with plan.

It's okay to be angry, but it's not okay to be self destructive.

How many girls have you asked on date this year? Checkmate virgin!

Read pic related.

Attached: stop asperger.jpg (1545x2402, 273K)

Honestly this and it might give you the purpose you've been searching for.

worst case scenario you die just like you seem to want and you do it taking out other trash

Best case you end up living and become a hero who kills gangbangers. a hero of sorts.

Why not?
I genuinely think I deserve to die.
The only reason why I don't kill myself is the fact that it would hurt my parents and siblings emotionally.

You're a fucking whiny bitch op. Your options are simple : grow the fuck up and be strong or if you can't just kill yourself . Don't be so pathetic as to take others with you just because you're too weak to fix your own life. Or just search for the reason that makes you feel this bad and fix it. Rodger is gonna be remembered as a petty pussy, you wanna be like him?

I don't really care about how I am remembered once I am dead, do I now? Again, the only reason I haven't died already is because of my parents. I fucking hate life, and I hate anyone who enjoys life.

Be selfish and stop caring about friends family and the environment and leaving behind any aort of legacy that would matter.

Thats what i did and my life is amazing ever since.

Join me, and be free.

Nobody gives a fuck what happens to you. Hurting other people because of the rage you feel about your own failures is pathetic and selfish and there is no justification for it. Feel free to kill yourself just don't delude yourself into thinking that hurting people to compensate for your weakness makes you anything less than a sack of worthless human garbage.

>Nobody gives a fuck what happens to you.
If that is the case, then why should I care about this:
>Hurting other people because of the rage you feel about your own failures is pathetic and selfish and there is no justification for it

If nobody cares about me, why should I care about other people and not hurt them? The desire to hurt others is out of spite and resentment towards other people. I don't care about them, because they do not care about me, thus I have no inherent moral issue with lashing out against them and enjoying their suffering.

FOUR WORDS:

UKRANIAN

MAIL

ORDER

BRIDE

FOUR MORE WORDS:

GREENCARD

THEN

ALIMONY

PAYMENT

>I don't care about them, because they do not care about me, thus I have no inherent moral issue with lashing out against them and enjoying their suffering.
They don't care about you because you're an intellectually lazy amoral fuck who wants to punish other people for your problems. Instead of accepting the responsibility of your failures you want to punish other people. Like I said, the hallmark of sacks of shit like you is that the only rationalization you're willing to entertain is the one that absolves you of responsibility. Of course, its everyone else's fault but yours. The inherent issue is that you want other people to suffer your pain for you. You despise them because they don't just hand over this acceptance and validation that you objectively don't deserve. You're so pathetic you can't even own your own sadism. You've even found a way to convince yourself that everything wrong with you is everyone else's fault. I have no issue with you ending your life because it sounds like you'd be doing the world a favor but whatever comes of your life I just hope that in some moment before your death you slip into some kind of lucidity and realize what a complete and utter waste your entire existence was and that it was no one else's fault but yours.

check the marrige success rate tho. more likely to succeed than an average american marrige, retart

obviously there's more to the statistic than one number being higher than the other

smaller sample size, in addition to correlations to income, education, and ethnicity
that and there's absolutely nothing about eastern bloc women culturally that makes them less likely to divorce

t. Russian

why do slav women look hot but slav men derpy

because slav women look so bad by 30 you'd rather go gay for the men

too bad youre the most self hating gay nation

>Why should a man with zero prospects of having children of his own, give jack shit about our societies, and not just go full Eliot Rodger mode?

because life, meaning, and value is based on more than just reproduction.

> I cannot socialize with them normally
then socialize with them in your own way.

I can tell you're frustrated but it seems that you want a family because to you, they would be the social network that you lack. so the problem isn't that you're infertile or whatever, it's that you're socially isolated.

you might not want to hear this but there are many many things you can do if you are socially isolated. the thing is though, that these things take work. so on top of doing the work, you also need to work on patience.

To OP and all people like him:
Don't kill random people.
Kill some fucking politicians and rich CEOs, even celebrities if you really think they've earned death.
Make them fucking pay.
Don't kill some nobodies who will get you 4 days of news coverage and then fade into obscurity.

>Why not hurt others if I am gonna go out of my way to die anyways?
That was kind of already answered, dipshit. The fact that you're a genetically inferior failure of a man does not give you the right to kill people who are actually capable of contributing something of value to this world. Doing so doesn't make you a "Le edgy nihilist," it just means you made the world even shittier than you made it with your birth. Other people actually being intelligent, beautiful, productive superior human beings is not some moral offense against you, even if it reminds you of how inferior you really are. The best way to minimize the damage you have done to the world and all of the intelligent, beautiful, productive superior people that occupy it by the mere fact of your birth is to an hero. Make the world a BETTER place for a change, user.

Your only purpose in life is to have babies?

Nice strawmanning. I am full well aware that my problems are my own, nor do I blame others for them. I simply do not care that others aren't to blame for them, as they are an outgroup to me, and I have no moral concern or solidarity towards them.
I have become utterly alienated from them thus their suffering is of little interest to me at this point. Again, the only authentic community to which I belong is my own family, and I only really care about their suffering.

>because life, meaning, and value is based on more than just reproduction.
No it isn't. Reproduction is the most basic aspect of life. If you fail at that, you have to do something extremely spectacular in order to compensate, and I have no capacity for such deeds. I am a mediocre, man.

>then socialize with them in your own way.
It does not work, as it pushes people away from me.

>it's that you're socially isolated.
Exactly.

> you also need to work on patience.
For 2 years now, I have tried to improve my situation, with very little progress. I am gonna turn 25 soon. I am running out of time.

>That was kind of already answered, dipshit. The fact that you're a genetically inferior failure of a man does not give you the right to kill people who are actually capable of contributing something of value to this world.
Rights are an ideological construct I have zero respect for nor do I believe in them.

Your post comes from a moral system I do not believe in or respect. Trying to shame me from that position is the equivalent of a christian trying to shame an atheist by spouting bible verses. It does not work.

Yes. I have long ago let go of any grander dreams.

This thread is still up and you are STILL fishing for replies? LMAO

KYS already my dude, in the mean time i'm gonna go traveling with my gf and have awesome sex in the hotel room.

Peace out you fucking weirdo

Attached: 1525138119282.jpg (1055x656, 79K)

There's at least 3.5 billion women on this planet. Now lets cut that in half because of third world countries and whatever. Then lets assume that only a fouth of that half speak English/Finnish. That still leaves about 437 MILLION potential women available.Unless you failed 437 million times ( which I doubt), you can't say jack shit about "able bloo bloo, y won't wymyn ruv me ;_;" just because you got a handful of rejections. People in life fail many times pursuing the shit they want until they get it. I sent thousands upon thousands of job applications within the years, did dozens upon dozens of interviews, got rejected by handfuls of dream jobs before I finally obtained a job worth a damn. Yes, getting rejected sucks dick but the cool thing about being a human is that our brain power gives us immessurable will power.
Now go out there and get rejected a few more times until you finally find that girl who wants you to pump your poliwogs into her. Make sure you look clean, show that you can support yourself, act like you don't even need a woman in your life.

Lol stop being an edgy shit. At first I was trying to understand you, but now its obvious you have the mental maturity of a teenager.

M8, you don't seem to understand that I can't even socialize with people in real life. I literally depend on more normal people having pity on me and talking to me in order to interact with people socially, because on my own, my crippling social anxiety makes it basically impossible for me to engage in any normal socialization people do on day to day basis.

Every time I go to parties etc I end up like this unless someone comes to talk to me, because I fear other people so much that I can't initiate conversations myself. I am alienated from other people to the point that basic interaction with them is extremely stressful to me. Hell, even just going to parties is a major step that I have to force myself into. And in them, all I feel is even greater social isolation.

I feel like a fucking alien pretending to be a human when I am around normies. I can't understand them, nor behave like them, and it is extremely fucking stressful and hurtfull to be in such situations because every instinct in my body is screaming at me that I am doing something wrong and that I am being rejected by the group, for reasons I can't understand. It fucking hurts being around other people, but at the same time I am desperately lonely and desire their company. What the fuck am I supposed to fucking do?

Attached: 1315615342002.jpg (676x673, 51K)

>gangbangers in Finland

If social anxiety's got you down, then start small. You don't need to force yourself to parties because that won't do anyone any favors. Start by simply going on message boards with an identity attached. The problem with Jow Forums for socialization is the anomaly attached to it. You can say and do whatever the fuck you want on this site and suffer no consequences for it. It's bad because one is not held liable.

I'm not saying you need to go to Reddit or leave Jow Forums forever, but just try and find any website or something like IRC with identities and interact with them. Be careful of certain communities like Discord because they tend to promote circlejerks and attract dumb drama. Online interaction is still social interaction and with an account attached to them, you think about the things you'll post. After you get comfortable with that, take your ass to the store and buying stuff from the clerks. Try to limit the stuff you buy online unless you have no other choice. The good thing about cashier's is that they're forced to be nice and smile and they're really easy to practice small talk with because it's literally within their jobs to please the customer.
This can also be dangerous because some anons believe that the first female that smiles at them wants their dick, and not because if they don't smile, they'll get their hours cut. Don't go head over heels over some clerk lady.

Normal people are weird, but a lot of normal people are just fronts. I'm pretty sure you saw that photo online with all the people in fursuits holding up signs that had their job applications on it. It's pretty much the same thing with most normal people. Just because they talk about baseball doesn't mean they don't have a collection of anime girls in a glass case. Remember that people are just as afraid as you are, but they get by by thinking of the long term goal.

Adding on to that, you said one of your long term goals is to pump a kid into some chick and raise a family. So everytime you feel that weird feeling that makes you want to hide away, think about your unborn child and future family and use that to power your way though any scary situation. In a way it's kinda like faking it till you make it. But remember the important thing is start slow and no matter how miniscule you think a contribution is, it really does make a difference. You think marathon runners were born being able to run a marathon? They started small, like walking down the block, the it progresses to running down the block, then running down the block twice.
It's hard, of course it is, but if you do a little bit every day, it does gets easier.

I can't separate my Jow Forums persona from my real life one anymore. All I can is just shut up. I say the same shit I say on Jow Forums in real life, if I get drunk enough. I have spent the last 8 years on this site at least. All of my social life has basically been this place.

I can engage with cashiers etc just fine, and even in parties, if someone just comes to talk with me, I can handle myself fine. What I can't handle, is the feeling of otherness and being outside of the social circle of the normies. I can't engage with them proactively myself, because I feel like I am intruding on their space if I go to talk with them. Dancing is even more horrible. It literally creeps me out and scares me. I don't understand why people dance and I can't get myself to dance even if I wanted to. It is utterly alien behavior to me. I can listen to music just fine, but I cannot dance nor do I understand what makes people dance.

When people dance at parties, I feel like I am observing the behavior of an entirely different species. It makes me feel so utterly alien from my peers and only breeds resentment in me. I would like to dance, because people seem to enjoy it, but I can't for some fucking reason. I just don't have it in me to move like that. It makes me feel like I am broken inside.

Get a dog then use it as a wingman bitches love dogs

My appartment does not allow pets.

You are talking about not caring about society yet you cant even break the rule of getting a pet why dont you move and get a dog and teach it cool shit so you have something to live for user i was like you when i get mad now i dont take my anger out on people i take it out on my dog and desu he loves the attention just dont hit them they will bite your shit off

Biological determinism is a pathetic argument that weak people use to dictate their lives so they never have to think and make real choices.

I don't want to get thrown out and I don't fucking have the money to move. My financial status is dependent on gibs from the state and my parents.

Ignoring biology is equally retarded.
I didn't chose to be socially anxious, depression prone neurotic mess. These traits are inherent in my temperament due to the way my brainchemistry happens to work, I don't fucking control this. If I could choose to be confident and not afraid of other people, I'd make that choice in a heartbeat. Do you think I fucking enjoy feeling like a god damn social pariah wherever I go? Every cell in my body screams alarms at my social outcast status every fucking day. I am smart enough to realize how utterly outside I am of the social hierarchy, which is something my instincts recognize as an existential threat not only to me, but also to the passing on of my genes. For most of the existence of our species, being out of the social group meant death. Even though in this day and age, that is not the case, our biology is still wired to the time when it was the case, and the reaction is the same.

oh I live in the US so I guess its still true ХAХAХA

Nigger I'm schizotypal, don't crytype about broken brains and fear to me. I have what amounts to diet schizophrenia and a cherry of cerebral palsy on top but I still fought and fought, and now I'm doing more than I ever thought I could.
Get off Jow Forums, at least for a while.
Get some therapy.
Get your shit together.

have you considered having a tiny bit of alcohol to relax

Alcohol just removes my control over my poverlevel.

quit porn, find a hobby, exercise.