STATE ENFORCED SEX CHANGE FOR SIX YEAR OLD BOY

savejames.com

GET THIS ON TUCKER CARLSON!

RT covered the story yesterday:
rt.com/usa/445172-transgender-child-mom-court/
thefederalist.com/2018/11/26/mom-dresses-six-year-old-son-girl-threatens-dad-losing-son-disagreeing/
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2018/november/father-refuses-to-allow-6-year-old-son-to-dress-like-a-girl-ndash-now-hes-been-charged-with-child-abuse
lifesitenews.com/news/6-year-old-boy-forced-to-live-as-a-girl-while-mom-threatens-dad-for-not-goi

>James is a 6 year old boy – his mother is attempting to change his gender
>James prefers to be a boy, but since the age of 3, his mother has chosen to dress him as a girl, and call him by the name “Luna”
>She has enrolled him in Coppell Schools as a girl. He is currently in 1st grade. The teachers and administrators know that he is a boy, but the other parents and students are unaware
>He is undergoing “social transitioning” therapy to prepare him for chemical castration at age 8
>James’ father, Jeff is fighting to protect his son all alone
>His mother has support and financial backing
>The court is requiring Jeff to pay for transgender therapy and the future sexual mutilation of his son
>Courts have enjoined Jeff from dressing James as a boy at school, from teaching him that he is a boy, and from sharing religious teachings on sexuality and gender
>He has been accused of ABUSE for saying that his son is a boy

MAKE IT STOP

Attached: james.jpg (430x500, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/save-6-year-old-james-from-chemical-castration
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>kissless virgins on Jow Forums criticizing a hard working mother
Leave this poor mother and Luna alone and try starting your own family. Maybe then you can understand what it means doing right by your child!

never stop making this thread

OK

Bump for the cause

Attached: 1543464195571.jpg (465x361, 19K)

What’s the real deal on thisp

Crazy mother dress her doll as she wants, court shown in pic related.

It makes sense

Attached: It is there.png (720x710, 16K)

Attached: 1543655945508.jpg (1617x1841, 544K)

The mom is called Anne Georgulas. You can google her and leave a review on her surgery

Attached: drAnne.jpg (250x298, 14K)

She is a pediatrician who performs circumcisions.

Attached: 1543656001382.jpg (1480x1845, 253K)

Attached: 1543656021846.jpg (1477x1862, 251K)

DO THIS AND DONT CALL HER AND CALL HER A KIKE THAT IS THE WORST THING YOU CAN DO FOR HER HUSBAND.

Attached: 1543656040996.jpg (1477x1848, 292K)

Attached: 1543656062176.jpg (1474x1847, 215K)

BUMP

CHILD ABUSE

Shills lost their minds over this last night.

Has any progress happened since we started spreading the word here?

I can't believe this is happening here, reminds me of that girl who was held hostage at boston medical center

This is a violation of human rights. Please contact the governor of Texas, Senator Ted Cruz and every other Texas lawmaker who might listen.

Attached: 4f111e1f951b681f44f6ea31d021198bc065b66e2c617218ce862fd6cdf2f334.png (1800x1800, 846K)

Add that to the long list of why men go mgtow

Do you really think Ted will listen? He's probably being pushed to accept the Agenda already

The judge

Attached: b6fa96196edec1faa7ecfe90b8f28ddc993c47422532eb6eaf8f4ae431dbe902.jpg (743x499, 52K)

I have some questions
1-Can a pediatrician treat people if there are proofs of his mental stability?
2-How did this pediatrician reach the conclusion that a given boy is actually a girl if he is biologically male?
3-Is legal to mutilate a person in the USA?

I'm at a loss for words.... This is evil. How is this even legal? It's even in Texas of all places.

Oh, hi Satan.
Well played. Well played!

The kid is doomed..... Vigilantly justice when?

Yikes

judge again

Attached: 65e8c954c3e4605d7643cb8ed53bd55ba36f43dd22f36b2112b3223d2999f72b.jpg (960x716, 134K)

You're fucked!

All hope I had that maybe things would turn out ok is gone
That poor kid is going to have his whole life taken from him

Attached: why.jpg (680x524, 74K)

Not from the USA but I suppose it is legal to mutilate a person over there since we already know about Jazz Jennings who received hormone blockers as a child and now has a 2 inch baby penis aged 18 (this was all on TLC by the way)

Hi, I'm the father's friend. I ask that you stop spreading this hoax, he's already had to hire security for his ex-wife and their 4 kids because of all the threats.

He realizes he made a mistake and led the media to believe Luna was FORCED to transition. Jeff is NOT homophobic and fully supports Luna in continuing to live her truth as a now 13 year old girl.

Please spread this message as far as you can. Alert Tucker Carlson if possible, Jeff doesn't want the mob of crazies to come after Luna or his ex. This is weighing heavily on Jeff's conscience and he will be issuing a public apology on Monday on Fox News thank you

You already tried this last night and can't even keep your story straight.

Attached: 1527122541921.gif (2000x1153, 365K)

You're a friend of the boy's mother, with any luck some spic will cut the throat of that cunt so the kid can be free.

Bumping this fucking shit.

Attached: C0F95C92-597F-4A19-A85A-1AF5D76960E0.jpg (382x333, 37K)

If the father cared enough, he’d kill the mother

um I'm friends with the mom and the dad

Pediatrics is literally a general practitioner for kids; mental disorder diagnoses with medical treatment is an authority placed with psychiatrists

This.

kids like these will grow up to be the next hitler

You are correct

That is a kike. As if I expected otherwise.

Kill it with fire. God wills it.

Literal peniscutting cunt mother uses this as proof of harassment by the father.

Attached: 1543656199278.jpg (1481x1690, 119K)

Oh man
>grows up to be the next hitler
>tried to genocide jewx, latinx, niggerx, etcx
>fails but still destroys millions
>liberals have to accept him because they’d be transphobic to speak bad about him
Please let this happen

Attached: venge.jpg (272x515, 62K)

What i meant and i failed to make clear is, if a crazy bitch working to treat people can perform her job if she is crazy and her craziness is proven

Why can't the kid just stand up in court and say
>My mom is a psycho cunt. My name is James and I'm a boy

They can always file for malpractice but chances are she has a great lawyerberg on speed dial for this. Doctors in general have mental disorders; most depressed profession out there, many being alcoholics and drug addicts. Even if proven to be batshit, they’d still let her work because beliefwemn

All this compelled speech/association feels really unconstitutional. The Jews just keep on chipping away at our rights. We have to stop them

I'm Jeff, speak for yourself.

>No.
I love the Dad’s response

Because the kid isnt a boy and the father is a christcuck whose wife divorced him because he wanted to force the kid to ignore the feelings about their own gender. rather than giving the kid time to decide their gender identity since actually hormones arent even prescribed until 12. the kid reeeeeeeeee'd and the wife divorced and he lost custody.

Jow Forums is just a bunch of fat neckbeards who are upset because their idiots, if kid does end up being trans after being given years to decide then they'll be a cute trap if not then who cares they'll just live as cis. MUH white genocide shits are just idiots being dumb because their bored all day and waste their time and energy reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeing about things they dont like

Attached: 1533064443267.jpg (4840x1980, 1.96M)

Don't let them get away with this.

A child is not your sexual deviance. A child needs to grow up un modified based on their biological sex. After 18, he or she is free to do whatever they want.

How did we get here?

We must have crossed so many lines and turning points along the way that i'm not even sure if we deserve this nightmare or not.

Attached: 1537137098288.jpg (700x700, 50K)

creepy

Why do white women do this? Surely there must be something wrong with them.

Where is the line drawn? Is there really no stopping this? What can one man do? Why are these people so hellbent on chaos and destruction? There has to be some logic to their ideological system; how do they rationalize going so against medicine and research just to score some virtue-signalling points. Please someone help me make sense of this.

This, this might work.
It's crazy enough to actually fuck up the globohomos and trans+++

Attached: A_secure_family_is_a_nations_strength.jpg (1920x1280, 285K)

Bump. Save this kid.
Shut the fuck up tranny.

Probably bait. But there's no defending this regardless of your political leanings. Even if the kid ends up a tranny as an adult he was still being forced by his mom in the first place.

>white women
I think she is jewish.
Either way James does not deserve this. Fuck the shills and fuck everyone who agrees with this tragedy.

There is no making sense of this, there is only cleansing the land of the unholy iniquity of the jew.

Attached: 1540344724821.png (1200x800, 1.2M)

>we should indulge mental delusions because 10% of sufferers manage to turn themselves into a somewhat close approximations of the opposite sex after years of brain trashing hormones and tax funded surgeries

I think so, I searched the boys name when I first saw this here earlier in the week and got basically nothing but the save James site, search it now and you have a bunch of results. Good job Jow Forums, I'm proud to be on your team

Justice fucking Shatiqua, fuck this gay earth

Attached: mask3.jpg (624x624, 54K)

that thing is disgusting

Attached: uglypeople-1.jpg (700x474, 45K)

Jeff is worse than an infidel if he refuses to defend his son against this witch.
The nigger judge should hang beside her.

Basically, all this women's rights crap should be shoved into the trash heap of history with the utmost speed.

Attached: image.gif (400x500, 3.14M)

>Jow Forums is now the voice of reason
I'm not even mad, just impressed

Attached: 1486521175902.jpg (240x240, 6K)

If this was my kid, i'd unironically be going down for multiple homicides.

It was also picked up by RT. Somebody should email Tucker as well.
We must save this kid.

And this is also why its so important to ram through Trump's judicial nominees at all costs. Father should fight this all the way to the top so Trannies can finally get BTFO'd by Kav.

Honestly, this Overton window is fucked. How is
>our children who we don't trust to make any major decisions for themselves must be allowed to chemically castrate themselves as young as they please
Any better or worse than
>we must forcibly deport this demographic of people who bring nothing but crime and inflation

ROPE. NOW.

>cute trap
is that why you showed a nice looking twink that transitioned into an avg 40yo woman?

Attached: 1275578645651.jpg (406x406, 59K)

If we dont organize an armed march on the court house and set a precedent now we can basically just give up.

>show up armed
>demand this boys right to life liberty and pursuit of happines be protected.

Look at that schnoz

I would enjoin pol to pay attention to the people involved. The judges, the doctors, the therapists, the family. If they mutilate this kid before he is capable of making an adult decision, and none of the people responsible end up (insert bad thing here), then as a society we are all responsible for the tragedy for not taking real action.

Remember goy, our founding fathers went to war over a 4% tax on shit tea. These people are using government to force abuse of our kids.... When do we finally say enough???

Attached: kisspng-pepe-the-frog-pol-4chan-united-states-qanon-harbor-seal-5ad2f3b340ade2.017005251523774387264 (900x900, 152K)

Jow Forums already lost this fight
You guys already forgot what happened with pic related

Attached: Emowxrtx.jpg (1200x6264, 2.36M)

>How did we get here?
The slippery slope """"""""""""""""""""""""""fallacy""""""""""""""""""""""""""

James has a twin brother who is allowed to be a boy but James is forced to wear a dress and be called "Luna"

Attached: eb108d0a87ef47bcaa4b073fbae7ef49fdda355dd0a8f321962ae1317e29490d.jpg (562x562, 48K)

This. Also, this needs to go straight to the top. POTUS and SCOTUS and nothing less. If we lose this battle, nothing is safe from them.

>James has a twin brother who is allowed to be a boy but James is forced to wear a dress and be called "Luna"
Transexualism and homosexuality have been proven to affect twins in different ways.
This mother is literally running experiments on her young son.

unironically.

This is the boy's therapist.

Attached: 1543656423215.jpg (1855x1424, 271K)

at this point, i almost hope so.

I gotta think he's aware of it at this point, but fuck it I'll send an email in now

Poor kid, they’re gonna bully the shit out of him lol.

kek.

There's a change.org petition. I don't know if it will do any good, but might as well give it a shot:

change.org/p/save-6-year-old-james-from-chemical-castration

The mother should not be allowed around children at all.

Attached: 1543660177245.jpg (1883x1308, 200K)

You're not welcome here ShareBlue. Reddit is the other way. The more you shill, the more we push towards NatSoc. Keep it up.

>fuck it I'll send an email in
Do it now. All the other anons in this thread should do it as well.
Every Texan should know about this.

Its the ultimate form of virtue signalling. Also, they wanted a girl, so they make their son into one.

>www.change.org
Online petitions won't solve this. We need Fox and Tucker to report on it