I will never forgive my parents for making me come into a world where hot women are not attracted to me...

I will never forgive my parents for making me come into a world where hot women are not attracted to me, and where people in general treat me like shit on a daily basis because of my genetics.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (508x286, 33K)

>sweden
It's not genetics, they've merely crushed your spirit unless you force yourself out of that rubble, that would be grave they have given you.

>victims mentality

You’re the same as feminists

it’s you. not genetics. you have the power to change.

>there will never be another based character as Johnny Bravo ever again

grappa go back to kc

You will never going to be happy, even if everyone else does all the work for you. Because you're a spoiled shit, who expects women to automatically like you, you need to work for that shit like everyone else, lazy nigger.

Can't get any tail Rabbi?

>not genetics
bullshit
>like everyone else
bullshit

FACE OR BTFO FAGGIT

Just be ugly. It's not that bad.

Don’t worry man. Even the Golden Ones innateactive face is overshadowed by his glorious body. Dedicate yourself to the gym if you want it bad enough.

Unattractive *

There is only one path to solve your problem. Kill your parents.

It’s you not your genetics idiot

join the Golden One and be a Swedish ethnonationalist user. Rise from underneath the rubble. Get strong.

Attached: 1468201181356.png (1123x1204, 84K)

Is this a CHAD guide??

Put effort in to yourself and a girl and it's done. I hate women because they're mentally like children and I can't stand them

NO
CHAD doesn't have to FOLLOW a GUIDE that tells him to WRITE or PLAN anything he just DOES what he WANTS and fucks STACY while he eats PIZZA and plays XBOX

Post a picture so we know how bad you really are?

do you have to reach the end of every branch to advance to the next teir or is there a shortcut?

Fucking retard. Your body is as much genetics as your face.

You sound like a whiney bitch. That's not genetics. That's your own inability to cope and try. What a piece of shit. Die in a fire you defeatist faggot.

idiotic statement

>women are not attracted to me
Lower your standards. Go to Africa or something.

>That's not genetics.
it is, dumbass

Fuck literally every part of this plan.

Attached: DB868F97-8C7F-4F7E-B179-3F275DF17BD7.jpg (640x437, 120K)