TRUMP IS RETARDED

He wouldn't sign a statement to commit to fighting climate change

Attached: 1543693152296.png (1280x1401, 1001K)

based

Attached: 1539857526680.jpg (1131x1200, 222K)

>tfw he ignored the world's cry for help

There was probably some retarded fine print

>not for one second in the history of the world the climate has not changed

>humans are supposed to fight this with their taxes

only retards left alive

Attached: 1514119729082.jpg (3000x2000, 726K)

shit there is that little creep Macron sucking up to him again

>Turnbull
The Hill is too garbage to get a current picture of the G20 summit?

Shouldn't trudeau (all the women for that matter) be in the front row?

Who is this "world" you speak of?

Because (((climate change))) is nothing more than a scam to redistribute money to the globohomo elite. No one actually believes in it.

OP is a globalist retard

Was it another shekel scam to steal our money and give it to niggers?

There's bigger fish to fry.

Attached: 1543557235689.png (802x658, 484K)

fighting climate change = massive c02 taxation which will destroy economies and enrich the far left for eternity

Adapting to climate change is a far better, and cheaper alternative.

>on the way to becoming a net exporter of energy
>jealous faggots mad, write some "deal" that would ruin this
>Trump: lol no
>Why won't he fucking do what we want?!

Attached: 1542994674942.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

You can't fight nature. There is no way to fight "climate change" as it has been changing for 4 billion years and will continue long after the last human dies.

Climate change is code for population control

Based

Attached: 1528423061759.gif (1100x450, 110K)

You are retarded, that deal would've required us to give money to a bunch of third world shitholes.

>sign a statement to commit to fighting something
I wouldn't sign it either. Too vague and could come back to haunt you down the road.
>"Sign the pledge, goyim! Commit to fighting this evil thing!"
>*signs legally binding document*
>"Hey, goy, remember that doc you signed last year? Now we get tax your citizens into poverty. You can't back out now, you promised to fight the evil!"

This. They want to tool around in their private jets while hindering the growth of smaller economies by strapping them down with absurd regulations.

Good. He''s doing his job.

this, probably how we would have to give gibs to the third world

Putin looks like he's wearing his dad's suit

Or, you are. Random leaf on the Internet vs Billionaire President Tycoon.

Yeah? Where's the wall then?

Release to the public the full documents of what they mean by "fighting climate change."

I guarantee it will have all this fine sugar coated garbage about clean air and water, and then in fine print it will say: pay TRILLIONS of dollars every year to George Soros, reduce birthrate, and accept as many refugees as possible.

Attached: 1543526483703.jpg (700x855, 82K)

>Macron only world leader at G-20 to wear a cuck hat

Attached: frogprezg20-2018-family-photo.png (809x1110, 915K)

When are you going to realize that "fighting climate change" is just a buzz phrase for "pay globalist money so they can larp one world government"?

>wouldn't sign a statement to commit to fighting capitalism
My cock is so hard right now I could stab a bank vault

Attached: hulk.gif (640x492, 1.9M)

Even if climate change is the greatest existential threat of our time, how does giving money to Jewish bureaucrats help? They're just going to buy cocaine and yachts.

Still looking. Haven't found it yet

Good. We need about 6 billion less people on this planet anyway.

The world will look up and shout, “Climate Change” and I’ll look down and whisper...

Attached: wrong.gif (480x287, 1.21M)

Fuck you fagget
10 years ago it was global warming and if you didn’t go along you were ostracized
Then when we didn’t all die in 2010 like our lord and savior the prophet al gore warned us it changed into climate change
Now if you don’t believe in climate change you are ostracized
Yet same retards will never admit they were wrong they just change their argument 180 degrees and keep marching
We need another holocaust

based. that's why i voted for trump

Attached: 1464831282170.png (600x703, 429K)

How the fuck is this news?

This is illness. Read a book nigger.

He was talking to Americans, faggot. Fix your own shit.

>Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This world is afraid of me. I have seen its true face.

>The worlds an extended gutter and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown.

>The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the elites and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll look down and whisper "No.

Attached: donald-trump1.jpg (407x407, 42K)

Implying its a problem.

Attached: global warming left.png (2080x1456, 523K)

>G20 GERMANY 2017

>No we will not fund the blue helmets

This is where all that money goes. Remember that

>Fighting climate change
Guys, humans everywhere suffer from shit. They shit at least once every day. There are studies that suggest shitting the way humans do will cause a lot of damage to them. Give me a bajillion dollars so we can fight humans shitting.

>reduce birthrate, and accept as many refugees as possible.
Stuff like this is guaranteed to be part of it.

Cry more. Oh wait you probably will

>HURR DURR LOOK AT ME IM MOMMY MERKEL, LIKE MY STOOPID SEKRET KOOL HAND SIGN?

I fucking hope this stupid childless cunt gets anally raped and beheaded some day. What an autistic retard this bitch is. Russia shouldve killed off all the krauts after World War 2.

>another holocaust
>implying there was one to begin with
What we need is a holocoaster. That way, we'll be killing and disposing at blindingly efficient speeds.

>leaf

Attached: D2F35AE7-A50A-4458-B117-3DBECF69FA99.jpg (853x1280, 162K)

Try looking up your nigger lover's ass

Attached: 67B34BE6-831D-4D91-AD10-9FFAA026D5FE.png (1242x2208, 1.03M)

Fuck your faggot climate change bullshit.

Good. Spend your own money on your made up shit.

fighting a natural event which is סlder than mankind

Attached: 1351384369770.jpg (640x427, 47K)

unironically for this, but, more seriously, if you think we’re living the way our forefathers did, you’re a simp.

Rod Rosenstein and he get along. They have nice talks.

the climate isn't changing stupid nigger

The other 19 members were expecting the USA to be the one who gets to pay rootless, globalist corporations a bunch of jewgold out of the taxpayer's pocket for "muh climate change" reasons while ignoring India and Chinese pollution output.
A more effective way to fight climate change would be tariffing the fuck out of China and forcing factories to operate in the USA, subject to US environmental regulations. But CEO Shinegold doesn't want THAT.

>to not sign statement supporting commitment to fighting climate change

so it's a waste of time, and isn't even worth the paper it's written on?

the civilized world shits a lot more environmental friendly than our forefathers

>China and India pollute more than the rest of the world combined
>They're doing nothing to cut down on it
>But somehow Trump is bad because he wont sign a piece of paper

Finally someone with brains

/thread

Why is it all the most faggy, remedial threads are always started by canadians?

Attached: 1541913505664.jpg (551x549, 58K)

Its not about believing in retarded shit like climate change, its about signing a contract to lose money for no benefits to my people. Why would I do that?

I would rather watch the world burn, literally, and help the Ozone zone die so 80% of the population disappear.

Right wing people are naturally more prepared to face an apocalypses, Trump is securing the popular vote after the apocalypses with this decision. You should play at least 3D Chess, OP.

>He wouldn't sign a statement to commit to fighting climate change
Yet America is the only country to reduce emissions, keep on leafing, faggot.

Is there a copy of the agreement that we can read and check what other stuff they were trying to sneak in?
Like last time there was some shit about creating gender equality

Maybe Elon is our man? Those tunnels he built seem like they would be amazingly efficient

It’s probably our fault. We make fun of them so much whenever they post something serious that their only recourse is to double down on the shittiness. Like israeli posters.

That's what happens when you elect an illiterate, failed businessman, talk show host to the position of PRESIDENT. You got what you voted for, republitards.

But the US is the lowest on carbon emissions it's been in 32 years.

Why the fuck would we sign some shit when we're already doing exactly what's said without some supergovernment intervention?

He is American president, not 'world's' and he knows that unlike the cocksuckers in that photo.

>fine print
Remember Paris agreement, that shit Trump cancelled when he came into power? It was full of social justice, oppression, equity and other bolshevik shit and the agreement just said that America would pay China for their industrial development to the year 2030 and China had ZERO duty to adhere to any environment protection policies.

not surprising everytime there is a global pact to commit to fighting climate change it's about making america pay the lion's share of the costs

europe can fuck off, build its army and figure out how to handle its own crisis

Does Malta have any books?

Attached: FFC14D69-11B6-499B-92E1-80072CB7D675.jpg (637x555, 74K)

canadians are the perfect example of NPCs. i wonder if trudeau secretly rangebanned all canadian posters and replaced them with AI bots

Or you know engineering it to our benefit. Like we do for every other thing in the world.

Yeah, because those thing never happened before man evolved.

Climate change is inevitable, and cannot be combatted, you utter fucking sperg.

Attached: 5786444874.jpg (600x914, 139K)

The deal allows countries to protect some of their industries with "climate certificates". They hand these certificates out for free to the old local market leaders but foreign newcomers would have to buy out certificates to get market share.

>Earthquake in Alaska
Perfectly normal, happens everywhere and if all humans dropped dead right now and all our machines stopped producing (((Greenhouse gas))) there would still be earthquakes

>Wildfire in California
Cause they're retarded about fire safety and don't let the forest burn off the excess undergrowth, letting it build up so when it actually starts to burn there's no way to stop it

>Hurricane in the south
Tropical storms are common as fuck

I imagine it said that the all major G20 countries* would cut back on emissions with the asterisk denoting “*except China teehee”

I thought America was all about Hope and Change!

Attached: drone.jpg (750x689, 82K)

How does "climate change" cause earthquakes?
How is "climate change" the cause of wildfires in Cali?

>earthquake
>climate

Attached: 1504658412809.jpg (673x680, 76K)

this is good

>earthquake
>climate change

>fighting climate change
How the fuck do you suppose we fight nature?
Retarded fucking leaf

increasing pollution in red states to own the libs

Attached: lol.webm (930x500, 886K)

Hey DUDE. He listed three items. That alone is proof that climate change is a thing. You can't just refute every single item like that.

Rare?

>ignores them by letting their children die to toxic gases and other environmental dangerous
top kek contards never learn

is merkel really wearing khakis?

President Obama used to begin his press conferences with a 10-15 minute mini-speech addressing whatever immediate concerns were facing the country before taking questions. The G-20 press conference would have been the perfect time to give a mini-eulogy for President Bush, settle some anxieties about Russia/Ukraine, and tout the progress made at the G20.

>he ignored the far left's blatant attempt at wealth redistribution under the guise of fighting climate change

ftfy

Attached: 1RpqRdff_400x400.jpg (254x254, 14K)

A man can dream.

Attached: BeElonMusk.jpg (1242x1690, 179K)

>none of the countries adhere to their own Paris Accord
>come up with another retarded environment pact
>useless and ineffectual platitudes
Good, fuck that nonsense. Trump was right once again.