Go to mickey Ds to get my usual

>go to mickey Ds to get my usual
>double quarter pounder with cheese (no onions)
>large fries and a diet coke
>guy working the register is a middle aged mexican man
>thick accent, probably illegal
>look behind him
>literally everyone working there is brown
>spanish being spoken

what the fuck is this shit? when is trump actually going to do something about the beaner problem in this country? no wonder we got crushed in the midterms.

Attached: 1403052568088.jpg (720x960, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AMT698ArSfQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When are you gonna stop eating cheeseburgers, lardass?

You look pretty mexican yourself. But I'd jump the border just for you.

>implying OP would post a pic of themself on Jow Forums
>that cringey statement
>meme flag
Kill yourself.

It's crazy how much it's changed just in my life. The McDonalds near me used to be filled with Whites, now MS-13 jumps people into the gang behind the dumpsters. No way I could raise kids around here.

I know that I stopped going to restaurants because they hire minorities. It's time for you to grow up and cook your own food.

Every McDonalds in my area has nothing but Hispanic employees speaking Spanish.

My first job when I was 16 was McDonald's. The mostly black employees literally treated me like I was invisible during and after training. They were so friendly to each other cracking jokes and whenever I tried to say anything or ask a question I was ignored. I never felt more like a ghost.

White people moved on to actual jobs. If you want whites making your food again, advocate for higher wages from fast food companies. Or enjoy eating slop made by dumb mutts.

I miss her

Attached: 1433721985686[1].jpg (1280x960, 209K)

>Eating at McDonald's
kys fatass

I recall reading a post she got with a white boi and is now attending a American college.

Attached: 1387948008082[1].jpg (872x960, 92K)

In my area, there are only three types of fast food workers: ghetto niggers, meth head whites, and mexicans. Of those three, mexicans are the best. So I only go tot the fast food places that have mexican employees.

Then there is Chick-fil-a, which still has clean-cut, middle-class, white teenagers working for them. Which is why their restaurants are always full of customers.

my penis misses Mary Paz as well
now all we have left is God Negress Venti

Attached: MmNyCBH[1].jpg (429x413, 26K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AMT698ArSfQ

Attached: Hitler.gif (500x500, 397K)

Why you want to work at MCD? You complain about not enough whites shining shoes too?
Reminds me of an old woman that lived in a building I worked at. Public housing, mice, bugs, dilapidated, etc, typical gov run crap. Whining because she's been there forever and she the only Jew left there. "They got rid of all the Jews!" "Everyones Spanish now!"
WAAAH! Why arent the rest of my people living down here at the bottom of the barrel like me!?!

American isn't a race you fucking degenerate

Aww man i haven't ordered one of those since I was like 16. I was a fat kid...

TFW all the fast food places around me are staffed with white teens.

Attached: 98CA2732-C4ED-4EB7-A31D-087AC0A8B207.png (659x609, 66K)

Based

Attached: 8988D099-5CFE-4661-9171-C66A400A4955.gif (240x287, 277K)

She got a nose job while posting here. Which means someone here (USA#1) probably paid for it

Attached: kLmf6eO[1].jpg (1280x960, 196K)

when all americans collectively stop eating junk food
so never

The prophecy states when The Wall is built Mary Paz will return

Attached: 1436909302334[1].jpg (828x960, 106K)

Why don't you start cooking for yourself? If you prepare something large like a stew it will be much cheaper to eat that over the course of 3 days than to get fast food. The nutritional quality will also be better and that will improve your mood. Finally, gaining culinary skill will help ensure your ability to find a good white woman to settle down and procreate with. I'm sorry for your anguish my brother. Enter the realm of self improvement and begin feeling amazing. Join me my white brothers. We can be great together. I believe in you. Believe in yourselves.

Attached: 1543605177445.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Hitler dance party!

Attached: TechnoHitler.gif (219x257, 212K)

>Double quarter pounder
Hey retard, the triple cheeseburger is the same shit but cheaper