"Hang Trump's Family"

Just a reminder, Liberals get to talk about hanging Trump and everything is okay. Also, the complete FAGGOTS in the GOP don't care. This is our reality now. Lefties get to threaten people on Social Media, but if you merely say the word "Jew" you might be banned.

Attached: ertetreteteret.png (723x753, 119K)

Jow Forums is the most heavily moderated board on Jow Forums

nsa agents and sjw have become the mods... Jow Forums will have to find a new home soon.

>OMG LIBERALS SAID HANG TRUMP
>calls for a day of the rope

it was really stupid for someone of her advanced age to invoke the curse.

An rapid kike calling for someone's family to be executed? Shocking.

Attached: p024nj0w.jpg (1200x675, 131K)

but when Republicans mention hanging it's automatically a race thing. Fuck this country

/thread

>businessman goes to Russia to develop assets to take Russian money away via the assets and move it into USA to the benefit of Americans
>retarded amerileftist reeeeeeeee's about it

Attached: 1260476197147.jpg (480x721, 75K)

conservatives get banned for far less

>Cutting and running from YOUR home.
You haven't learned a fucking thing here, have you?

haha and they do it FOR FREE

what the FUCK is the metre supposed to be

Why does she hate Trump so much when Trump is the biggest pro Israel shill to have ever existed?

They say it because its just talk. Conservatives would do it. Not that they would.

Besides they would need a conservative of some type to do the hanging. Course I mean NKVD conservative. None of the libs have that kind of balls.

>They say it because its just talk. Conservatives would do it. Not that they would.
>Besides they would need a conservative of some type to do the hanging. Course I mean NKVD conservative. None of the libs have that kind of balls.
Incoherent babble
They are doing it to exercise their power over the media. Making people respond to Power and Strength while muting the strength of the Right
That's what this is all about.

Just go to cripplechan if you cant take the heat fag

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU ATTEMPTING TO MANSPLAIN THIS BEAUTIFUL COURAGEOUS WOMAN?

That's not true.
newfags pls go

It’s as if there are two groups of Jews (Israeli and diaspora) and they are at war with each other (that’s exactly what’s happening and I’m not in slightest bit being facetious)

Attached: EE530A05-7721-47B5-9DED-E27D49976835.jpg (1024x505, 133K)

Oh please tons of faggots on here guaranteed they were gonna pull the trigger on Obama and his family and no one did anything about that. Eat shit you pussy,.

Cindy Hyde-Smith talks about enjoying a quality public hanging, which was a legit form of capital punishment.
>Left: She's talking about lynching black people!

Bette Midler actualy talks about lynching Trump and his family
>Left cheers

she won't see Christmas

Lul, fuck off noseburg.

Threats against the president’s life are a crime. Threats against liberals are not

Treason is punishable by death, crybaby pussy faggot.