Predicts France, Argentina and Turkey will be winners in the coming decades

>predicts France, Argentina and Turkey will be winners in the coming decades

>Thinks China and Germany will experience the most pain

Is he just pretending to be retarded?

Attached: Peter_Zeihan_HS-2-200x275.jpg (200x275, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-shale-kemp-idUSKBN1AP25M
lfstechnologies.com/how-american-fracking-changes-the-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also says Russia made move on crimea cuz muh geopolitics even though Russia had bases on crimea for more than decade

seeing way more zeihan hate threads in the last two weeks than I ever have before. did he kill your dog or something?

I just want to know if he's legit or not.
And if he is, why is everyone else lying?

He has a Shill here so it's more of a fight back

The Zeihan shilling was partly me, I'm not paid by anyone.
I posted a couple of times about the guy, to get people thinking back to basics.
I can see why our enemies want to discredit him, especiially a Canadian-Chinese
Zeihan is just pointing out that it's not Social Media that is the main thing
It's still docks, canals, railroads, acres, tons of steel
And if you can't see why Chinas, Russias, Leftists and other scumbags fear that, you belong back on reddit

Attached: 1543278120370.jpg (640x640, 65K)

China is fucked unless they can keep their growth, which is highly unlikely. As for the rest, there are way too many variables in play.

Jim Cramer is also legit but stupid

We all are not paid shills for our povs. I agree with your thinking I just see he doesn't really want to understand the whole picture he just looks at some numbers and that's it. From this part of globe he looks less educated than 9 year old with little knowledge of history and current state of Eurasia

You can find Zeihan's talking points in any pre-2000 economics textbook or many nonfiction book.
One of the biggest indicators of a pozzed media in fact is the absence of this very basic information.
Recc'd btw, but Japan topped-out for the very principles Kennedy talked about.
Geopolitics and Macroeconomics used to be a lot more practical until it was ((((((((((((((((revised)))))))))))))))
If you take ANY guru at detailed value, you are a brainlet tho.

I trust his assessment of your part of the globe than yours. You are so inundated with misinformation I have a hard time doing with you what you are talking about with Zeihan
>pay attention to what he pays attention to
>don't necessarily accept his conclusions
Still I love you Comminternbros and wish you nothing but love and salvation.

Attached: riseandfall.jpg (300x466, 38K)

>France going to shit
>the two developing countries that are suffering the most are Argentina and Turkey
He's a retard

his arguments make sense if you just remove the parts where he's obviously selling some notion that someone, somewhere wants him selling. china and germany are absolutely fucked; germany by destiny, they've been fucked since WWII and still are, they've just ceased to be Germans and are some bizarre kike controlled sadomasochism pit where the Jew can look and laugh at the pitiful miscegenated german creatura, creatura in blood and mind and soul, a true orc; and china by debt and energy dependence. there's no way to get out of it.

Monkey understand monkeys more than humans watching it in zoo, wish we could turn back time when your country had ppl like Kissinger who spent weeks looking deep into China not only in numbers but also in culture and other aspects before making move.

this

Agree with your sentiment.
Germany was set up by the CIA to be powerful enough to be a threat to the USSR but always easy to control.
Unless Germany can figure out a way to shrug off their old Constitution and make themselves anew, they will succumb to the fate you describe.
Japan is the same way
But Japan is turning their 'destroyers' into Aircraft Carriers, as everyone knew they would.
Japan is re-making itself
This is why you have to back Trump and shill hard to pull military and commercial subsidy to Germany before ti's too late user

Attached: 66u4x6ckzszx.jpg (2034x2569, 405K)

You belong on reddit you nig

Which one of you faggots just recently discovered Zeihan cuz I’ve been seeing a bunch of threads about him lately and he is relatively unknown.

That being said he probably right about everything. His books are fascinating and backed up by hard data. Read them.

If you watch his videos from circa 2012 it’s almost weird how much of the shit he predicted his coming true.

Twilight war when???

He just came out with a book so there was some professional media shilling about him.
Again, He is not always right
What he looks at is always right to look at
And it's more important than Intersectional Female Labia Licking Identity Positivity which is what most media is today.
Zeihan is basic stuff, better to read than that shit awful 'pol reading list' shit like dead philosophers and schizophrenic nazi trash.

Attached: 1522198700943.jpg (1023x808, 120K)

When you think about it his stuff is so basic it’s just stupid everyone isn’t figuring it out.

Zeihan TLDR: geopolitics is a function of energy economics and geography. If you got energy and food your good. If you don’t you gotta go get it or decivilize. USA has everything now and won’t give two fucks about the eastern hemisphere. Shits about to get real.

This. I was shilling him as well as his gulf state seminar was essentially my 4 years of political science into a single video, so I felt the need to post it to A) put uppity yuros in their place and b) remind people that politics us not just screaming da joos as the cause of all the world's problems. No, I didn't spend 4 years studying feminuysm, fucktard. Now provide a solution to European demographic implosion or stfu

Lmso fucking this

Attached: 1543413305830.jpg (320x329, 22K)

So we're Argentina and Turkey tier now? :/

Most of his stuff has been spot on. Are we not becoming less arab oil reliant due to fracking for shale oil?

>The United States likely surpassed Russia and Saudi Arabia to become the world’s largest crude oil producer earlier this year, based on preliminary estimates in EIA’s Short-Term Energy Outlook (STEO). In February, U.S. crude oil production exceeded that of Saudi Arabia for the first time in more than two decades. In June and August, the United States surpassed Russia in crude oil production for the first time since February 1999.

No we're not fully self relient but now that we can produce more than everyone, we can sell and drive prices down. We are no longer cucks to OPEC. Electric vehicles are slowly becoming more viable with more infrastructure and technology.

We never needed the oil much in the first place. There is a lot of truth to muh Petro dollars

explain

You're certainly having a chimpout like them right now.

We don't use the Saudi oil, we just make everyone else use it and pay for it in usd

No he really is a retard, but not as much of a retard as his followers.

Attached: 1540916929388.gif (400x225, 1.41M)

He knows how to sell insecurities and delusions.

>Guys i know him so long already, look how cool i am.
>I am too stupid too understand how wrong he is.

to understand*

Probably retarded

Attached: argeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.png (2000x1250, 104K)

>>I am too stupid too understand how wrong he is.
And you are too stupid to explain where he is wrong, if he is.

>predicts France
No he does not. He says that when the Krauts are too much out of line the rest of europe unites and crushes it, usually under the leadership of France, but he doesnt say thats what will happen. This is because Germany has the best land and the most sailable rivers which gives them the edge.

He's a big believer in the shale oil meme. Doesn't realize that these companies are all completely unprofitable. US energy independence will not last with $50 dollar oil, the shale producers are deeply in debt, have constant capex requirements to keep production stable or growing and they're run by retards

reuters.com/article/us-usa-shale-kemp-idUSKBN1AP25M
>Prices below $40 would cause drillers to idle rigs again
Wherever you are getting your information from, its out of date. Heck, this article is a year old and is out of date as well.

Heck, current wells can be profitable all the way down to $30 a barrel according to the Federal Reserve in Dallas as of last year.

Attached: fedreservedcloseprice.png (1075x810, 177K)

But it seems we wouldn't be able to drill any new wells in certain areas at $50.

Attached: fedreservednewprice.png (1095x810, 176K)

Here's a current picture from another third party: lfstechnologies.com/how-american-fracking-changes-the-world/

Has nothing to do with bases in Crimea. It is the fact that Crimea's borders are the same water ways that provide access to the Sea of Azov. Russia could shut down more than half of Ukraine's coastline access to the outside by blocking access to those 2 channels.