I wanna get drunk but despise the taste alcool. What's something that goes down like water and makes you drunk fast

I wanna get drunk but despise the taste alcool. What's something that goes down like water and makes you drunk fast

Attached: QYPlmPQ.png (638x547, 20K)

Alcohol enemas.

Alcohol powder.

Why do you want to get drunk?

Whiskey, coca cola and instant coffee

Too dangerous
Difficult to find
Feel like an asshole
This could work

Mix spiced run with a shitload of fruit juice. I can drink a shitload of it even though a single beer will make me chunder

If you want a more spicy variant, whiskay beer and instant coffee. They call it graveyard where I live

Vodka. Just take shots

Google "Jungle Juice" or "Caribou Lou". Add more juice and less alcohol. You'll have to drink more but you'll get fucked up because you can't even taste the booze.

Vodka and orange juice

girly drinks

Vodka is disgusting and I will never understand how people can get past the taste, even with orange juice.
Do silver tequila with lime and salt. Or irish car bombs.

get flavored vodka and then add it to something else to cut the taste
prickly pear and sprite is usually pretty gud

agreed.
vanilla vodka is really good and has little taste of actual alcohol, it's even better when mixed with coke

Hey user ,alcoholic user here my recomendation would be watermelon or strawberry steel reserve ... 5 of those and you'll be on your way to making a complete ass of yourself .. im still in hiding after i drunkly made out with my best friends hot aunt ... just make sure you have a place to lock your self away for a few days because the embaressment hurts alot .... have a fun night

Learn to make a hurricane. It’s a delightful slushy that sneaks up and gets you piss drunk.

One man’s rock bottom is another man’s fap inspiration. Thanks, my dude.

vodka tonic, or vodka orange juice.

Any time bro any time

Malibu (coconut rum) and pretty much anything. You can mix it with coke, coffee, milk, orange juice, sports drinks and all it will do will make the drink taste sweeter. Very good for people that don't like the taste of alcohol

Smirnov screwdrivers they taste just like so needy go down super easy for me just a hint of alcohol

Sangria is a nice way to drink yourself into a stupor slowly without flavor issue. Since its like blood letting and goes to your head.

Get jello, use a tiny bit of hot water, dissolve the jello, fill the rest with strong drink, like beefeater gin. Let it set for a few hours in the fridge. Cut it into big 2-3” cubes and eat alll of it. You will feel absolutely wasted in about 30 minutes. You’re welcome.

Goon and Oj

Literally just tastes like the juice

Cranberry juice and vodka
Or Mango-Pineapple juice
Just add more juice with your shot

Buy martini mix. Blend with a lot of ice in a blender. Martinis are pretty good. Its best if its like a slushy

strawberry svedka and store-bought lemonade. You cannot taste the alcohol for shit.

My personal poison: Vieux and Ice Tea lemon.
A personal poison of a friend of mine: Liqor 43 and Apple Juice.

Alternatively: Try Rakja, it's disgusting, but beer will suddenly taste oh so good as long as you don't have to drink that damnable drink.

Drinking to get drunk is retarded. Once you've done this a bunch of times you'll realise that the 'high' is stupid and boring. If you never figure this out then you are destined to be a problem drinker who inflicts your tragedy upon the poor people around you. What is good about drinking is drinking to unwind in a social setting where you'd enjoy yourself without the alcohol anyway. You get to experience all the different stages of intoxication alongside people being people and maybe some food, entertainment and so on. You might end up just as drunk, but at least you did it in a way which isn't cunty.

Vodka tonic, preferably with a flavored vodka. Don’t forget lots of ice.