A Follow-up to GATE

A couple interesting things I've found.

For those who weren't part of the old GATE threads, please read the archived threads first.

For those who don't want to be part of this discussion, no one is making you post in this thread.

Attached: How it works.png (1835x927, 225K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/GATE/
interactives.dallasnews.com/2015/gender/
archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/8IV6U
archive.is/H1Afg
archive.is/8l7HL
archive.is/ZH6xR
archive.is/aECmW
archive.is/xMdkI
archive.is/WGFQ5
archive.fo/pohzs
archive.is/d0pID
archive.is/nNVa3
archive.is/WWpf9
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Multiphasic_Personality_Inventory
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occipital_bun
cognitivedynamics.blogspot.com/search/label/MMPI-2#gsc.tab=0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The artwork of the artist they used. Maybe they'll seem familiar to you.

Attached: Escher Day Night.jpg (800x511, 83K)

Attached: Escher Drawing Hands.jpg (1600x1000, 267K)

>monarch illuminati mind control
Boomers first larp?

Last one I'll post so I don't spam up the thread.

Attached: Escher Life Work.jpg (372x560, 107K)

>>"In the book Moonchild, the villa used to produce a Moonchild was called “The Butter-fly-Net”. The Monarch Project (which is named after the Monarch butterfly) is also an allusion to the Moonchild project where Butterflies are an allusion to souls."
>>"They prefer the child to be born out of wedlock so that it is a bastard."
>>"The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world."

Just one more text after this.

Attached: How it works2.png (1836x648, 149K)

bump

I've seen these dozens of times in childhood. QRD on what that means?

>Go read the archived threads first
>Does not link to those threads
Next time start the new thread properly.

It could be absolutely nothing. I just found something interesting and thought I'd throw it out there for the rest. It seems like a lot of Jow Forums's revelations are just putting little pieces of the puzzle from here and there together later on.

The things that caught my eye were:
-Using electrodes to read brain waves of small children since apparently they've known how to determine a child's intellectual "personality" (not the right word, but I can't think of it right now).
>>Lots of anons (including myself) remember strange "hearing tests" done by the GATE kids, separate from normal hearing tests in school.
-Use these to determine if the child could/will be schizo, autistic, or fantasy prone, and separate them.
>>Most of Jow Forums is one or both of the later.
-"R"s in general are good for brainwashing because they can absorb and regurgitate information without actually understanding it (NPC meme, anyone?).
-"F"s need to understand to learn. Basic, mainstream programming is ineffective on them.
>>These just happen to be autists and some fantasy-prone people. IOW Jow Forums.

Honestly, I don't think this source is hitting it on the nail, but if little pieces of the truth are found here and there, they can all be put together.

MC Escher was pretty famous, though. What's the GATE significance?

Here: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/GATE/

There have been quite a few threads already. Pic related is a very brief, basic summary.

Attached: GATE.png (1745x397, 115K)

Thanks, OP. I was a GATE kid and we all saw a psychologist for testing. Not the normal school counselor.

>we never got real juice and good field trips
reject

Attached: 3626bpx99-7-66f33d08-a3d3-4452-9ce6-e5352b593336.jpg (500x500, 215K)

every cunt knows his work. nearly a requirement to have one in your first apartment

This is completely different from the original gate threads.

Anyways, MC Escher was the first book I ever picked out at the book store to purchase.

>This is completely different from the original gate threads.
It has less Tang

Damn I was gonna Tang post. Have a bump op, this is interesting. I recall hearing tests but not EEGs or anything. Escher stands out but it could be confirmation bias.
I recall one of the teachers who stuck around the program taught us:
How dare you prevaricate such an illogical insult, my comprehension is far more vivid than this mere vulgarity.
Is this supposed to be a trigger?

Interesting user, any text links or more info?
I've loosely followed the Gate threads and sends chills through me.
So many of my memories are barely there, fuzzy and hard to perceive. I have struggled with everything in life but somehow have a phd and can easily get work, but I feel like I've broken something in myself

I tried to Tang post, and the system called it spam for some reason

Attached: tang_ad_1050x700.jpg (1050x700, 344K)

type 2 typing detected

Attached: tangIllusion.jpg (1064x1402, 2.11M)

Their crazy masonic shit involves non-euclidean geometry, more than 3 spatial dimensions and other mind bending stuff.

Personally, I sometimes wish the follow up would have been better.
>t.30 yo polymath currently larping as a mechanic

How many of you would willingly aid the deep state if you had the chance? Does anyone else read these threads and dream about contacting the CIA? desu I just want to spend the rest of my life in a laboratory doing "unspeakable" work and fucking mind raped sex kittens. Glow dudes please help. Survival of the richest, amirite?

Everything bends the type 2 mind. Drink your Tang and do your best, reject

reminder that this is just one case where a dad objected. Hundreds of kids don't have such a based dad.
"The first treatment for transgender youth began in 2007 at Boston Children’s Hospital. Last year, there were 24 clinics clustered mostly on the East Coast and California. Today, there are 40.

“It’s growing really fast,” Lopez said. “And the main reason is parents are demanding it and bringing patients to the door of pediatric endocrinologists because they know this is available.”
interactives.dallasnews.com/2015/gender/

Attached: 641127ebf2561f2a64a01876e88d1b94.jpg (600x450, 29K)

oops, wrong thread
or is it?

Attached: MV5BZWU5NjBmNmEtMDRmYy00ZWM4LTljNzUtYmNkYzk4YTk3ZWY5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjA0OTQyODE@._V1_UY268_CR141,0,1 (182x268, 10K)

a lot of the GATE stuff seems like confirmation bias. maybe my school district was shit. but most of the so-called traits we found here didn't align. But they do certainly align with the sort of kids i knew that go on pol. like most people on pol didn't grow up with dads and are first born and are above average intelligence and are white.

GATE was roughly 100 kids out of 2000. and most ended up in college or higher, the ones with divorced parents did obviously do worse but as we all know that happens to all kids.

Also i'm calling bullshit mainly because the one Jewish art girl i met in college rejected me despite flirting with her a lot and me matching a most of the GATE specifics we found.

original GATE bread maker here

Attached: type1and2.png (3672x1480, 546K)

Attached: imINTP-Anon.png (1426x7040, 3.49M)

user forget about this bullshit, you always bring up this kike bitch. Stop. Stop it now and forever. Stop being butthurt you dodged a bullet friendo.

Attached: 1541996835725 (1).png (1345x1885, 269K)

Attached: 1542034572388.png (1001x417, 62K)

Attached: 1542058012113.jpg (1320x2678, 2.27M)

fuck off, young love isn't a bullet. How many girlfriends have you had that a kike QT is a problem for you

Attached: 1542058038878.jpg (1315x2715, 1.98M)

>hearing tests
yip, i went to a place where they did hearing tests (i had bad ear infections) in a isolated chamber where i would put headphones on and click the button if i heard the noise (3 second'ish beep).i think it was done at different pitches a lot because i noticed it hurt a little at times from what i can recall (high pitch noise still annoys me).
> R and F
ye, i noticed that no matter the effort i put in with my work, i would get a low mark.
demoralized the fuck out of me, socially it screwed me (even though im a chad).
on top of that, parents are tools that are so unaware of everything in their bubble (lonely AF)
>pieces of a puzzle
i can only assume so, but its fucking diabolical...

Any kike is a problem you dunce. I almost fucked a nigger in college once, definitely dodged a bullet there. I'm getting the keen spidey sensation you might not be white user...

>hearing tests
i still remember one test whee she made the noise and i think i heard one that was not supposed to be heard, since she looked up shocked/ surprised that i heard it.
i thought i made a mistake so i apologized.
afterwards she said i didn't do anything wrong and she smiled.
>she seemed normal, not sketchy type
i still have really sensitive hearing today 24/7 as if its anxiety.

Thanks for starting this user. I've probably seen you in the infinity threads before, that's what opened it all up to me. It took readings about maths problems in a dimmed light room for it to all start coming back to me. Fascinating how we've begun to find each other again, networking across states and nations. I bet they never envisioned that happening....what a timeline boys, what a timeline..

I remember that duck pic for sure.

Attached: The Illuminati Formula to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Control Slave Fritz Springmeier Cisco Wh (1828x940, 447K)

the internet changed the game
>hence article 13 and kak

STFU with your boomer memes.

Wow this is what I was in except it was TAG
What's up with the tang? I remember having to drink something before class. Getting spooked here lads

Not like anything I experienced. I was in a GATE program we called "FPS" (future problem solvers) in NE Ohio during middle school.
Had to sit down and have an IQ-ish test. Some pattern recognition, some other stuff. I remember a section of figuring out a word based on missing letters. I recall I couldn't figure out one that ended up being "jeopardy".

Yeah study of visual illusions was a common GATE discussion topic. Lots of M.C. Escher paintings.

kys

Honestly I can't remember shit from that period aside from getting on napster at lunch and downloading tons of music, playing tribes online, and messing with knex. There are a few things here and there I can recall from lessons, one was one "buzzwords", but the rest is just a blur. I recall the field trips, but not much more.

How many anons involved with this have had the blue orb/white light phenomenon interact with them? Wondering if there's a correlation

"highly sensitive persons"

At night as a kid?

Yea I'm guessing you were in the other thread but I'm genuinely asking

yes, other anons mentioned shit along these lines too.

I'd be interested in hearing detailed accounts from anyone wanting to share.

Not a larp so I am looking for certain details before I take stories serious.

I'm part of the GAYTE community

Go to 4pleb and search 'G.A.T.E' threads
You will see the first few I made when I stumbled upon these patterns.

Thanks user. I think it has to do with bloodlines. Possibly the lost tribes. I have my reasons for thinking this.

Hope this helps you as well.

these threads are part of the conspiracy. thank you very smart but naive people for giving us your info

Attached: jew.gif (411x480, 45K)

here ya guys go
GATE ARCHIVES:

archive.is/qQkpC - Green Pills, Red pills, (occult/Gate thread #1)

archive.is/wced0 - Gate thread II: Electric Boogaloo

archive.is/8IV6U - Gate thread III: Veterans of Psychic Wars

archive.is/H1Afg - Gate thread IV: When Shills Attack

archive.is/8l7HL - Gate Thread V: The "Final" Thread

archive.is/ZH6xR - Gate Quantum xpol thread

archive.is/aECmW - STARGATE

archive.is/xMdkI - A Year Later

archive.is/WGFQ5 - GATE Washouts

Explain pls, it's late and I can't sleep.

Oregonian here, Talented and Gifted reporting in

Doesn't everyone have that bump on the back of their head?

Orthopedial bun, it's a sign of more Neanderthal genetics for brain capacity (I pretty hard not to notice the bumb)
>jews have the Orthopedial bun in certain types of jew

Everyone that I've managed to find that has experienced these things, which aren't many but enough for a pattern to emerge have been from particular bloodlines, namely Germanic, Celtic, and one nordic.

Some have a very strange past and a history of family involved with knight Templars.

Long story short I think that not only are they tracking bloodlines, but I'm pretty sure Mormons and (((they))) are as well.

One pattern I've been able to pick out for sure, and it's been made easier because they are one of the only tribes who left a trail of clues is the tribe of Dan.

If you look at these orbs phenomena and abduction stories they tend to correlate with these areas. Basically people with pure Celt blood.

I've seen literally 300 yards ships powered by this wierd blue energy that I honestly don't know what it is but it was clearly a propulsion system (jumped into a wormhole at the speed of light seemingly and dissappeared) so I'm pretty sure all these stories out there have some legitimacy, some of them anyways.

What I saw I'm for sure wasn't mental illness or anything like that due to me being with other people when it happened.

It's hard to give a lot of details as to why I came to make the Knights Templar and bloodlines without possibly saying things I shouldn't, not for my sake but for others.

Have this as well so not sure if that may be a factor.

I do find it funny that Neanderthals seem to have inhabited the same areas the lost tribes supposedly fled to.

You've got to be fucking with me...
>English
Big Check
>french
Check
Germanic
Big Check
>Nordic
On my mother side I think (no jokes)

>Knights Templar
Continue?

>blue lights
I recall this in early childhood, but also I've always had a 'dream' from long ago (don't know when, but feels even close to birth) of a blue star jump type of vibe, although all I saw was a face (it was cloaked or vailed) saying something or just looking upon me.

It's one of those memories that just stuck and never left me.
>I think about it a lot, obsessively

Here are the archived GATE threads:

tl;dr thread: archive.fo/pohzs

Thread I: archive.is/qQkpC
Thread II: archive.is/wced0
Thread III: archive.is/d0pID
Thread IV: archive.is/nNVa3
Thread V: archive.is/WWpf9

Attached: GATE4.jpg (1779x798, 289K)

GATEfag here. The smartest guy in our class with a photographic memory (and on the football team i think) had a father in the CIA.

Something about GATE was fishy, in retrospect. I don't know exactly what was going on, but come think of it it was called the ATHENA program in S. Texas, and I remember an owl was our logo or something occult like that.

No I aside you I'm serious

Blue light user checking in, I get called schizo every time I tell everyone on here I've seen the vril lmao

I surely didn't just guess all that

Bet this brings back memories huh

Attached: image.jpg (1024x577, 15K)

I'm definitely interested in what they said or more about any physical description you may be able to recall.

And as far as the Templars, this is going to sound crazy but I have reasons they are not only looking over and tracking bloodlines but that they are currently engaging in accelerationism throughout the west in order to get us riled up.

Think they got tired of hippies protesting, and you can't preach about the dangers of (((them))) or people just get mad.

The effective way to deal with this is ship in a billion Muslims next door and then everyone goes full deus vult.

Ends justifies the means type of thing

Please tell more about how this ties into bloodlines?
I have rich heritage (not sure about royal blood, but still noble/ higherborn)
How do bloodlines tie Into the Templar? Are we born of holy blood or some shit?

>> I think it has to do with bloodlines. Possibly the lost tribes. I have my reasons for thinking this.
>>Everyone that I've managed to find that has experienced these things, which aren't many but enough for a pattern to emerge have been from particular bloodlines, namely Germanic, Celtic, and one nordic.
>>English, French, Germanic, Nordic

OP here. 97% British-Scandinavian-Northwest European per genetic test.

This shit just keeps getting fucking weirder.

Attached: Doggerland.png (600x336, 276K)

I think the vailed person was a woman. Just a guess, but feels right.
>more description
Imagine like in LOTR, the elves had that odd allure/glow about them
Intensify that a bit and that's the type of feeling the glow gave.
>low key laughing at how simular your redpills are to assassins creed

The existence of the MMPI should be brought up ITT, as it's possible for psychologists to deduce extremely specific things about your personality from very few details about you, and there is an adolescent version of this test.

For example, there is a combination of about 12 questions that can predict with 75% accuracy whether a person will become an alcoholic or drug addict.
It's not available to the public and you have to be licensed to even use the questionairre.
They give this test to pilots for example to determine if they're a risk to others, and is the only personality test considered objective enough to be used in court.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minnesota_Multiphasic_Personality_Inventory

>I just want to know if jews are gonna kidnap me for their animus project.

One relevant fact about the MMPI is that there is a category for deviance-psychopathy, which doesn't necessarily mean a person is a psychopath, but that they're more inclined to break rules and have a low consideration for norms. MMPI Pd scores actually increase with educational level and is obviously related to intelligence, among other qualities.

Those drawings are all two dimensional

just off google, "Finding a bump on the head is very common. Some lumps or bumps occur on the skin, under the skin, or on the bone. ... In addition, each human skull has a natural bump on the back of the head. This bump, called an inion, marks the bottom of the skull where it attaches to the neck muscle."

Is this what you mean? If not, can you provide a pic of what u mean. As a kid I had some hearing test and other tests. Can't really remember much. I had rare instances where at night I would wake up and hear voices other than my own. They would talk and scream. Would last about an hour. Haven't had that since I was about 8 or 9 tho. Weirdest thing I can remember right now. I have german and nordic ancestry. I have confirmed Templar ancestors. As a kid I was honestly very stupid. Definitely "NPC" type mindset. Wasn't until 10 or 11 to where my consciousness grew.

Here, even has a good pic: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occipital_bun

Recently found out someone from my bloodline did some shit against the gov. in the civil war. Also my last name was changed for a couple generations but was changed back.

I have not been able to confirm this, but I've seen so much overwhelming amounts of circumstantial evidence that I think it's beyond a doubt yes.

Not everyone has that bumb dude.
It's very distinct in its size.
>it forms a decent size hump

Attached: images (36).jpg (660x448, 27K)

Technically you can find the test here, I think it's the only place online you can do it for free. Not sure how they got around it but I'm curious what the GATE anons end up scoring.
cognitivedynamics.blogspot.com/search/label/MMPI-2#gsc.tab=0

>Orthopedial bun,

You mean occipital bun? Gosh darn lesbian sous chef.

looks like experiment for the 60's or early 70's shit.
wouldn't be able to do that now.
but the paper is an interesting read

What's the story behind doggerland?

And yea anons, the holy grail bloodline is out there somewhere.

Not sure if they even know who they are, maybe it's best that way.

I saw a red light when I was young, moved unnaturally. Happened in December, I thought it was Rudolph.

So I'm thinking this bloodline angle should be explored, everyone should research theirs.

user isn't talking about bones, its about perma cists and shit

Anyone else in GATE have a late onset of epilepsy / JME? Had them from 15 to 19. I eventually stopped taking the meds (Depakote) because I figured it was no longer a problem. They never came back.

Would be pretty cool if that shits true.
Would explain why as a kid I was so pure (not bragging, I was just a different kid like most of pol).
>bloodlines
Ive got 500 years of tracked heritage on my mother's side, while I have only like 5 generations for my dad accounted for.

He says his dad is 1/2 Jewish by birth (would make me 1/8) and has potentially some roots from Poland and some other place.
Does the dilution of pure blood weaken your connection?

Whoops, I'm typing from my phone hahaha

i have had separate blue spark and white light experiences, i was in a gate type program that hasn't been named yet

Go away, meme flag

not an argument

No u

I figured, it’s easy to write wacky things on a phone between the auto correct and the small buttons. The lesbian sous chef comment was because I just heard it on the radio.

I don't know but maybe you are a real Jew? Not a fake one.

Didn't y'all have that South African project who was convinced you guys were a lost tribe?

I remember watching a documentary about him, predicted a race war there

*prophet

And yes it would be cool if true and honestly it would explain a lot especially why diversity is only pushed in certain areas, coincidentally where I have found suspected lost tribes to be.

You might be able to find more info on the internet, old books have good info. As for weakened connection, I don't know, I think the main thing would be starting point. I'm mostly German and Irish with a little Jew and Mediterranean. Maybe its cause we have special Jew blood, lol, fuck.