Iranian here, ask about politics. Illiterate faggots

Iranian here, ask about politics. Illiterate faggots.

Attached: 1528749616308.jpg (900x900, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_blackwater12.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5113750/
archived.moe/his/thread/5677767/
bbc.com/persian/iran-features-43010659
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1975STATE163771_b.html
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostanes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobad
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hitler did nothing wrong except not finishing off all the jews.

Hitler was a kike and a member of the Knights of Malta who helped Jews build Israel by signing the Haavara Agreement. He was funded by Swiss and Wall Street and the first time he invaded Poland all German tanks had the Swiss cross on them.

ok this is fucking woke

Why are you "muh Iran muh Persia" diaspora fags so insufferable? I used to have an Iranian-Canadian best friend who was usually chill, but whenever he'd start with the "ugh... what could have been" speel I'd mute it out or try to change the discussion.

I am not diaspora you retarded small dick whitey.

gimme proofs

he was a royal agent and also got funding from grandaddy bush

Attached: nazi-royal-edward-viii-789556.jpg (590x350, 47K)

>Iranian here
Whatever you say faggot

Oh shit was ww2 and the holocaust entirely planned as a stepping stone to the creation of Israel?

>what is a proxy

off yourself

Yes. They need a blood sacrifice to creat Israel.

the holocaust was a half lie done by elite jews working with the royals to create israel and increase antisemitism

I C bajs

jesus christ they're fucking monsters. like seriously, is this what true evil looks like? all that fucking death. it breaks my heart a little.

Attached: 1543605177445.jpg (250x250, 7K)

the worse part is that brainwashed lower down kikes march to their deaths thinking theyre in a secret club while the rothschilds laugh their arses off, most mainstream religion is an NWO mind control cult

Every church I've been to always seemed sketchy. I stopped going a long time ago. My mom still tries. She likes her current one I hear.

Oh my bad, didn't realize that you're a regular English-speaking Jow Forums-using anti-government Tehranian.

Have you ever slammed any of them sweet trannies your government mandates exist instead of regular gay men?

Are you ready user?

bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_blackwater12.htm

Attached: blackwater12_07.jpg (500x454, 73K)

some can be alright but usually if they get a government tax cut they're corrupt pedos

No i do not participate in any sexual activities. I'm a volcel.

I'm not afraid of it

not even Catholic priest are volcel faggot

nigger we could have smooved this out but you're apparently a commie and honestly need to die no joke

Being Iranian doesn't mean shit for the conversation unless you grew up there and recently left. If that's the case, you have information worth something.

How long did you live there and when did you leave?

He's not diaspora silly user, it should be obvious.

Poast feet

>Iranian here
>American flag
Why are you in my country nigger?

Why are americans so fucking dumb? Its a proxy you god damn retarded wigger Jow Forums is banned in iran

who are the good guys

In iran its Reza Pahlavi and the Monarchists. In the world system there are no good guys.

where did you learn this?

Hitler was the 5th anti-christ. his number was 555. the last and final anti-christ is tbt.

Attached: gettyimages-549024795-594x594.jpg (594x376, 38K)

From an ascended master

when are you going back

how do you ascend? are you ascended?

I never left to begin with retarded mutt

Do the Wim Hof method.

alright. do you have any advice for the youth?

Just do the Wim Hof Method.

I appreciate the quick responses. Any books you recommend?

It's such a shame my Turk ancestors didn't totally genocide you.

I really hope americucks finish the job soon.

Read about Astrotheology. Look up Syncretism and Comparative-Mythology.

>roach

Turkey was a literal shithole before the 1979 chimpout in iran which was funded by jews. After the unrest in iran the capital flow changed its way to turkey and arab subhuman countries around iran. Thats how you roach and arab scums begin to crawl out of the literal filth and scum you were drowining in. But this will not last long. Soon the gov in iran will fall and monarchy will be reinstated. The end is nigh subhuman.

I'm a north asian Turk, not a turkroach. fuck you ahmed

how new are you

>uyghur subhuman

you just made it worse

At least I don't have bedouin rape blood in my veins.

>iranian here
when are you going back

D OMEGALUL C Boyish Giggles ForsenKek ForsencD

>arab rape myth

literally no one looks like arabs in iran

What's your favorite segment in UHF?

>swarthy
>hairy
>big noses
>short
All the indicators are there. No more lies ahmed

kek youre trying so hard

Attached: 1508634052949.jpg (1456x566, 166K)

Weird Al is a jew

Then why'd you use him in the OP?

It's a metaphor

>that pic on the left
Swarthy Zagros mudskin farmer

>uyghur got rekt for eternity

my sides

Saved and i don't hate you , would visit Iran someday .. would i be ok there?

Attached: IMG_20181125_124009.jpg (3120x4160, 2.74M)

Like I said, at least my ancestors weren't conquered and raped by arabs.

What’s it like being a 3rd rate citizen of the world?

>i posted proof that his claim of rape is bullshit
>modern iranian look exactly like the portraits on ancient stone reliefs
>retarded uyghur subhuman keeps on rambling

typical chink roach the absolute worst of scums

it feels exactly like 1930's in USA during the Great Depression when americans had to buy kneepads and suck a million dicks to be able to feed their autistic offsprings and eventually started to kill white germans to make their sinking economy go back up. yeah, mutt.

>believing it ends at 666
Sweet summer child

Attached: 8256A16E-60D3-4038-9C82-32795BC18F06.jpg (835x835, 196K)

>giant nose, swarthy arab is proof of no rape
No, it proves only that arabs and persians are cousins with nearly identical features to begin with.

I'm sure you could also find many Iranians with asiatic features from all the rape.

Damn that sounds horrible I wasn’t alive in the 30s but the way you describe your existence is so vivid it’s like I’m there

Attached: 4BAF3715-FDB2-4C9A-B318-0AD925E11F58.jpg (892x598, 338K)

Get rekt slanted eyed roach fucking lol

Attached: 1486152323079.jpg (1066x1599, 251K)

oy vey

Attached: Capture.jpg (228x255, 14K)

Very nice

There is a reason that thousands of US based survivalist youtube channels and websites are being made everyday. Cause youre gonna go back when the economy collapse of the U.S happens. You had a taste of what is coming in 2008. Buckle up mutt cause youre gonna get sent back to stone age not even the 30's this time.

Attached: 1475525176382.jpg (550x550, 30K)

Ah a man of culture I see.
FeelsOkayMan :wine_glass:

I am sick and tired of White Naitonalists calling Iranians mongrels. This deeply upsets because I know for sure I have significant genetic continuity to Sassanian era.

Using nMonte, you can compare yourself to ancient samples. David of Eurogenes said anything between 1-3 is fine. First I will run this model for Iranian Zoroastrians:

"distance%=1.7813"

Iranian_Zoroastrian

Seh_Gabi_ChL,67.2 (Iranian farmers predating Aryans)
Sintashta_MLBA,26.2 (Aryans who mixed with farmer)
Natufian,4
Mongolian,2.6

Now ME:

"distance%=2.3743 / distance=0.023743"
Seh_Gabi_ChL 72.05
Sintashta_MLBA 24.50
Mongolian 3.45

We only see about 5-10% foreign admixture at most!

Attached: Sassanids Depicting Themselves.png (1111x835, 1.37M)

Also, an Iron Age sample from Teppe Hasanlu was found and it clusters with Iranians. Moreover, Chalcolithic Samples from Greater Iran have closest distance to Iranians.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5113750/

Attached: iranianironage.jpg (800x697, 138K)

what do you think about your religious traditions?

Attached: anon hates ashura.png (754x297, 53K)

I've spoken to some people that lived in Iran and they all said it's filled with homos this true? Thought you were more traditional then the west

>We only see about 5-10% foreign admixture at most!
10% arab and mongol rape dick. As I thought.

Zagros farmers were swarthy camel fuckers to begin with too.

>10% arab
It's only 1-2% Arab admixture at most, for me less than 1%. Mongolian admixture is about 3-5% depending on the Iranian. Overall, there is 90% genetic continuity to Sassanian and Achaemenid times.

If you're Uyghur, then you should realize your ancestors were Manichaeists for some time. If you abandon Islam, you would be alright. Both Iranian Nationalist Zoroastrians and Turkic Tengrists can work together to end Islam once and for all.

That cap made me kek but its true even though its satire. Repenting is what makes religious people commit sin freely because they believe in the concept of repenting. This is why religion is amoral inherently.

>Zagros farmers were swarthy camel fuckers to begin with too.
Point is, Iranians never clusterd with Arabs. This image is marked up and from a nature study, covering autosomal DNA.

Attached: 1539716617299.png (1024x997, 620K)

Iranians pretty much built Islam. Only the Quran came from Arabs. All the hadiths were written by Iranians, all the Islamic art and architecture is Iranian, all the earliest scholars were Iranian. Plus the all the descendants of Muhammad are related to Sasan royal family because the daughter of the last Sasan emperor was married off and her son was the 4th Imam

Interestingly, there was no idea of repentance in Zoroastrianism:

archived.moe/his/thread/5677767/

Zoroastrianism still had formative influence on the Abrahamic faiths though.

It's a lot more complex than that. Regardless, Islam does not suit the national character of Iran.

Attached: Verethragna.png (642x852, 814K)

bullshit, almost half the country votes for Hardliner candidates. How does that not suit the national character of Iran?

>bullshit, almost half the country votes for Hardliner candidates
We can't trust stats from IRI. They IRI always deliberately lies to give off the impression of its people being more Islamic than they are. Also, Khomeini was backed by Carter's administration, and I could give sources if needed.
>How does that not suit the national character of Iran?
There are countless Iranians fed up with Islam, and thanks to the Internet, many are now learning more about how brutal the Rashidun imposition of Islam was on its population.

Attached: zarathustra02.jpg (589x851, 142K)

The word "Mosque" or Masjid is not Arabic its a Zoroastrian word and the original word is Mazget.

The concept of praying in Islam is completely taken from Zoroastrianism.

The story of Muhammad's Meraj is a complete rip-off of the Zoroastrian book "Book of Arda Viraf"

The concept of Sirat Bridge in Islam is taken from the Zoroastrian Chinvad Bridge

The original Holy Cube is in Iran and its called Ka'ba-ye Zartosht

Muhammad was a jew himself and the reason why he took all this from Zoroastrianism was because of the Iranian influence on jews during the Cyrus era

Yes, I am aware of all the Zoroastrian influences on these detestable Abrahamic faiths, but it still does not suit the national character of Iran. It would be better for Iran to have magi in the court again, instead of mullahs, with a philosopher-king, such as myself, in the center. Then we must destroy Mecca and remove all traces of Islam from this world. Islam should become a blank spot in history with all of its literature and "holy sites" eradicated. Not a single Muslim should be left alive.

Attached: Shapur I.jpg (960x736, 235K)

Excuse me, Iran had elections and the Hardliners almost got half the votes of the country. They still lost, but they almost won enough to start a stage 2 of federal elections rather than Rouhani winning outright like he did.

>Khomeini backed by Carter's administration

yeah thanks every retarded Iranian American in LA believes this bullshit based on fraudulent evidence. The Shah was the USA's most important ally.

Maybe you should actually go visit Iran. Even most secular Iranians nominally identify as muslim. It's a minority that hate Islam. The most common position is that they identify as muslim but they don't like the theocracy. A lot of people want the Shah to return or turn Iran into a Republic/Democracy of some sort, but this does not equate to hating Islam. You're experience of Iranian Americans =/= actual Iranians

How do i reach your level of woke

> detestable Abrahamic faiths

Zoroastrianism is the original Jewish cancer. Iran does not have a national character.

> It would be better for Iran to have magi in the court again

Magi were not Zoroastrians. Youre mistaking them with Mobeds.

>with a philosopher-king, such as myself

A philsopher king who doesnt know the difference between a magus and a mobed. fuck off retard.

>yeah thanks every retarded Iranian American in LA believes this bullshit based on fraudulent evidence.
BBCPersian has found recently declassified documents in US National Archive about secret plan of president Kennedy to overthrow secular government of Pahlavi in favour of Shia clergy led by Ayatollah Khomeini through a coup plot in 1963.

US gov & CIA had formed "Iran 918 Group" consisted of a several Iranian Army commanders to overthrow Shah's government if he resist any Islamic revolution. One of the group members was Mohammad-Vali Gharani who later became Iran Army's Chief-of-Staff after Islamic revolution.

bbc.com/persian/iran-features-43010659

Later on, Carter's administration was also becoming tired with the Shah since he was no longer being an OPEC puppet, and Carter's administration initially backed Khomeini:

theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/10/ayatollah-khomeini-jimmy-carter-administration-iran-revolution

It is fairly clear from the linked document and several other declassified papers that elements of the US government were actively conspiring against the Shah from the mid 1970s until his fall. The Shah kept pushing for oil price hikes at a time of economic weakness in the West, and just after the US domestic oil production peaked. With that revenue he was embarking upon ambitious development programmes. Eventually, the US managed to get Saudi Arabia to undercut the official OPEC oil price and therefore undercut the Shah. Revolution came shortly afterwards

The USA began distancing itself from Iran since William E. Simon's 1974 petrodollar deal with Saudi Arabia.

Also, on a funnier note, Carter's ambassador to UN also called Khomeini a saint

Magi were Zoroastrians, it's what non-Zoroastrians called the Mobeds. Read some Hafez he makes constant reference to Magi (he was friends with Mobed, there were still a lot of Zoroastrians in Shiraz in the 13th century)

>1963

>You're experience of Iranian Americans =/= actual Iranians
There are many actual Iranians who are into Sadegh Hedayat and are Iranian Nationalists who hate Islam. They are not uncommon but choose to remain silent as to avoid persecution.
>Zoroastrianism is the original Jewish cancer.
Zoroastriansim originated from Northern Central Asia and had no interaction with Judaism during its development. The Gathas, which is attested to Zarathustra, was written around 1000-1500 BCE.
>Iran does not have a national character.
The word Iran came from Sassanain empire. Iranian national character was established by Sassanids.
>Magi were not Zoroastrians.
Magi can refer to Zoroastrians, yes.
>Mobeds
They are just higher ranking magi.
>A philsopher king who doesnt know the difference between a magus and a mobed. fuck off retard.
Why don't you fuck off, faggot? Unlike me, you are probably a mongrel because you said "iran has no national character". You will worship the fire in the future over the Ahriman's black cube in Mecca or die, Muhammad.

Attached: Verethragna02.png (640x852, 800K)

No retard. The word "Magic" in English is taken from "Magi" because Magi were literally magicians. Look up the etymology of the word "Magic". They were not Zoroastrians. They were initates of a mystery school. This is the most famous Magus:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostanes

>Read some Hafez

I am above all mortals and their limited knowledge base

Read the whole thing, you illiterate faggot. It gets interesting before the Wikileaks CIA declassified document.

"Later on, Carter's administration was also becoming tired with the Shah since he was no longer being an OPEC puppet, and Carter's administration initially backed Khomeini:

It is fairly clear from the linked document and several other declassified papers that elements of the US government were actively conspiring against the Shah from the mid 1970s until his fall. The Shah kept pushing for oil price hikes at a time of economic weakness in the West, and just after the US domestic oil production peaked. With that revenue he was embarking upon ambitious development programmes. Eventually, the US managed to get Saudi Arabia to undercut the official OPEC oil price and therefore undercut the Shah. Revolution came shortly afterwards

The USA began distancing itself from Iran since William E. Simon's 1974 petrodollar deal with Saudi Arabia.

Also, on a funnier note, Carter's ambassador to UN also called Khomeini a saint"

Iran will abandon Islam and worship the fire once more in due time.

Attached: 1543323598255.jpg (700x832, 229K)

don't listen to them. Iranians are cool.

Magi can also refer to Zoroastrians, especially during Sassanian empire, you retarded faggot.

Also, have you even read the Gathas? Until you read the Gathas, abandon Islam, and choose to revere the fire over the Ahrimanic black cube, you are not Iranian.

All Muslims will die. You have the choice to go back to our ancestral religion or die. Afterwards, we will nuke Mecca.

Attached: kartirhangirpe.jpg (800x623, 188K)

wrong bitch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mobad

>The term 'mobed' is a contraction of Middle Persian magu-pati, the first half of the expression apparently deriving from Avestan 𐬨𐬀𐬔𐬀 maga- or magu- (of uncertain meaning), and with Avestan 𐬞𐬀𐬌𐬙𐬌 -paiti meaning "master" or "teacher". Through Old Persian 𐎶𐎦𐏁 magush and Ancient Greek μάγος magos, Old Iranian magu- is also identified as the origin of the Latin word magus, a "magian". Through the Greek adjective μαγιkός magikos and Old French magique, 'mobed' is distantly related to the English language word "magic".

Non-Zoroastrians were called them Magi. Just like you're calling the faith Zoroastrianism but they call their own faith Mazdayasna. Bet you didn't know that did you little bitch