*demands for thots decreases*

*demands for thots decreases*

Attached: CFEFB850412644CF82886123AD973DD3.gif (370x278, 2.47M)

Attached: 1542680530083.jpg (981x1545, 126K)

Thanks you jav research and development team

The fun is in the hunt. I don’t expect you to understand.

You must be young, the hunt gets old desu. That's why I like bumble more than tinder. I don't want to need to put any effort at all in. Bumble she has to message first, talk for a little bit, then see if she wants to come over. If I get a "not yet" or whatever, shes dropped. I'd rather not fuck than waste my time trying to.

>You must be young
>bumble
>tinder
Hahaha. I’m in my 30s and married, son. When I was young you had to pick up women in random places because we didn’t have apps. Sex is great no doubt, but the conquest is what made it enjoyable. Like I said, you wouldn’t understand. I want to hunt, you want to be feed.

>you had to pick up women in random places
you picked up women off of craigslist, son.

You don't understand. Its the woman who says yes or no, YOU are the one who has been hunted.

Neoreaction is a Jewish ideology

im 28 and wish to go through life without ever having touched a degenerate dating app. ive had 3 girlfriends and the 4th is not fucking coming from tinder.

i dont get you man whores . the fun is in meeting someone a random way and then fucking them, not by using a god damn cell phone app fuck that

That doesn’t apply to the top of the food chain. Like I said, you guys wouldn’t understand.

What is this bumble and tinder? And can someone PLEASE give me the NNTP server for this place?

Bullshit

Attached: Trump talks shit.gif (498x325, 1.98M)

>the fun is in meeting someone a random way and then fucking them, not by using a god damn cell phone app fuck that
Agreed. Fishing is more fun than having a fish delivered to my home.

pathetic

Attached: peak fap.webm (426x238, 2.66M)

lol

Attached: lol.jpg (647x770, 76K)

What the heck is that

>haha bumble is so much better!
>you just got a buzz!
>femanon: hi
Wow such effort.

That filename

Attached: 1540134940034.gif (500x300, 352K)

some kind of sperm donation device?
i prefer the old way myself.

Attached: hoax.jpg (650x403, 44K)

>Picking up women is the same as rape
I’ll never understand you Social Justice Warriors.

relax, it was just a joke.

Imagine actually liking the bullshit women put up with.

Mate, your not as cool as you think. Ive fucked women MINUTES after meeting them. If i want a challenge ill learn a foreign language or some bullshit. If i want my dick wet i look for pussy.

Comprehendre?

i just wanna philosophy in a toga drinking wine making greek fire and flipping ships

I met my last girlfriend after accidentally setting fire to her dads shed with some roman candles. I was 32 at the time

Can't wait till we get actual android wifes and such.

Attached: nut.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

>Imagine actually liking the bullshit women put up with.
>women put up with
What?
>your not as cool as you think.
You don’t get it and you never will sadly. >Ive fucked women MINUTES after meeting them
You pretty much have to on inbred island where you live since their accents are unbearable.

Based assuming the woman isn't a whore (not all women are)

>things that never happened

yeah the 'hunt', jumping thru all their hoops and playing their shitty games just for some mediocre fuck. no thanks

There are fewer good women, but also fewer good men
Become the good man, and you will be prized.

>not all women are whores
Imagine being this delusional

>Become the good man, and you will be prized.
Fucking christ, are you unironically a fucking cuck

>jumping thru all their hoops and playing their shitty games
You’re doing it wrong.

Imagine that you were secretly encased in the machine and you get fed semen 24/7 without anyone knowing.

Attached: 82z8ajxz8nuz.jpg (609x607, 102K)

if you deny that shit tests exist then you are the one doing it wrong fuckface. I bet you think you're clever with all your stupid lines and gay clothes you put on but in the end they only care about measuring your social status through mind games.