Looking up to my German heritage

I'm a male teenager from Germany. As far as I know, my family lived here for the last three hundred years. I'm white and straight. I consider myself a centrist with a pretty strong right leaning. The centrist part is in my opinion in part because of my limited knowledge of some factors in politics.

Now you may ask yourself why all that matters and here's why: In my country, you are subjugated to a lot of 'German Guilt'. It's like an ideological jackhammer constantly forcing the narrative that you should be ashamed of your heritage into your skull. And I'm sick and tired of it.

Now to understand the situation I'm in you need to know that I believe the Holocaust was real and that genocidal tendencies are bad. I don't like identity politics either. I like the Christian-Judeo-culture and I greatly respect some famous German people like Nietzsche and Kant. While that may differ strongly with the political beliefs some of may hold I ask of you to just please not react to this thread if that's the case.

I decided that since I'll probably am going to get a pretty diverse range of opinions from you I'm going to ask you this question:
"What can I, specifically as a Bavarian German be proud of, without falling into the 'Übermensch' trap?"

Now obviously there are many things like that but I want to know Jow Forums's take on it.

(I think the term 'live up to' describes the situation better than 'pride'.
Here's a video that describes the topic I'm talking about pretty good.
youtu.be/5Qp06myXD4g)

If you don't want this thread being too big and obscuring the 'really important' stuff, then there's something you can type before sending a reply that will prevent this thread from covering up the other stuff. I forgot what exactly you have to type in.

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Germany.svg.png (1200x720, 932)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
youtube.com/watch?v=aGIiYFbhVt0
youtube.com/watch?v=It4wjIISOhE
mega.nz/#F!5Q5UFZIR!MvGFhWEPb03Qg3ZFOh5yKg
youtube.com/watch?v=H2zQ7Z7oda8
youtube.com/watch?v=vYz6vqKw6IQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AXuuGv3FiFY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this not engaging enough?

>I like the Christian-Judeo-culture
Get a load of this Goy

Attached: Youre+a+old+from+a+old+religion+your+own+pope+_c1a1906e563afee233e462130c9fb0e0.jpg (1000x572, 118K)

>genocidal tendencies are bad. I
Why though? The Jews act like parasites in their host country and try to weaken and enslave or eliminate their host people. Genociding them is nothing but self-defense and thus a good act.

The Holocaust did not happen, but it should happen, and it WILL happen!

Attached: Yeah+i+really+do+wonder+how+can+someone+hate+the+_93b09c804ae287c171c91454b1644f06.jpg (1000x531, 153K)

>Doesn't like Identity politics
>Judeo-christian culture
You helping Merkel sign off on the new 1 million immigrants policy? Yay civ-nat immigration? AfD is a far right neo-nazi group that is too rayciss?

Attached: download (18).jpg (1024x576, 38K)

The only applicable solution for Germany is submit to the ideals of Transhuman Eudaimonism.

As this does not happen, they go extinct.

Feels bad, user. I was into Munich once: it was full of muslim shitskins and looks like no-one gives a fuck. Are you fed with "muh hitler" guilt so much, that even attempts to claim Germany for german people are considered like being a nazi?

>"What can I, specifically as a Bavarian German be proud of, without falling into the 'Übermensch' trap?"
First of all, you should be proud of your Germanic race, of your blood. You are not just a rootless individual as the Jews propose, but you belong to a greater racial group. Keep your blood pure, look for another Germanic woman and have many children with her.

Second, do not care about the 'Übermenschen' trap whatever it is. Of course, your genetic quality is individual. There are bad representatives of a certain race, as well as therere are good ones. That is why eugenics is promoted, to improve the genetic quality of a particular race. Implementing eugenics leads to create the Übermensch over time.

Third, you can be proud of all the culture and technological advancements associated with Germans. From landing on the moon (Wernher von Braun) to the peak of classic music (Wagner, Beethoven, Mozart etc.) to our militaristic (at least in the past) and economic power.

Fourth, do not fall for the Jewish programming/propaganda. Adolf Hitler was the greatest man who ever walked on this Earth. He tried to stop the vicious Jews from creating the world we can see today. Today, we can safely say that Hitler was right about absolutely everything.

Attached: Breker.jpg (800x1041, 247K)

It's unbelievable that, after all the work put into making clean ethnic borders, we have this shitskin migration crisis

Attached: download (5).png (1200x976, 606K)

I don't like the lobbyists from the old parties and I think the Afd doesn't get to the core issues they should be discussing. So no I'm not helping Merkel with anything and it doesn't matter if the Afd is racist or not. They are incompetent fools.

>We
Jews gave Poles East Prussia after WW1 to weaken the German position. The Eastern European countries were also part of the German/Austrian Empire. The Germanic countries, for example Germany, Scandinavia, Netherlands Denmark or German-Switzerland belong together. We would have a Germanic Empire now, if we just had won the war.

But now this becomes irrelevant anyway because borders are just eliminated and the continent is fllooded with endless masses of Africans.

Other than the part of Adolf Hitler being the greatest man to ever walk the earth I totally agree with you. Thx.

> I don't like identity politics either
Nobody would've taken you seriously if you would've claimed 20 years ago that Islam is part of Germany. Now it's claimed by the mainstream and you now why? Because people like you don't play "identity politics" which just means that you're giving up the field to the people who actually play it. That's the game we're in, you don't have to like it but you're still going to lose even if you don't play it.

>"What can I, specifically as a Bavarian German be proud of, without falling into the 'Übermensch' trap?"
If you can be proud of your family or some family members than you already know how, it's basically the same
Also, if you're a honest person than you can't be proud of your ancestors while sitting on your ass. I mean, imagine looking up to your great ancestors while being a lazy piece of shit. That wouldn't make you feel better bur rather you would die of shame. So ancestoral pride is also a reality check for yourself to make sure that you don't become a person who put shame upon them and who might become a person in which your descendants can take pride in.
Also
>Bavarian German
>implying there are Bavarians which aren't German

I don't think he meant there are bavarians that are not german but rather that bavarian is the kind of german he is

Wait no I don't. I believe I belong to the group germans, but first and foremost I believe that I'm a individual.

All of this blog post and you said nothing.

Yeah

I asked a question.

Bavarian German is like saying white Schimmel. It's pleonastic bullshit.

"Übermensh" isn't a trap so much as a descriptor for the master race or ideal person/people so as long as you're aware that anglos and chinks can be successful in different ways there's no reason to purity spiral

>I consider myself a centrist with a pretty strong right leaning. The centrist part is in my opinion in part because of my limited knowledge of some factors in politics.
cuck
> And I'm sick and tired of it.
t.centrist lol

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

CRASHING THIS BOARD WITH NO SURVIVORS
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognise the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The rampant unironic racism should key you in on how Jow Forums is long dead and something else is wearing its skin. See that Descartes quote about acting like a fool and good company. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

You think you are redpilled(cringe) when you likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Your entire worldview is Jow Forums posts. You probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where you try and help the other person and your mother won't feel the need to smack your ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

That is a good step into the right direction. I am sure you will stop falling for the Jewish programming that vilifies Adolf Hitler when in fact he was practically the best man who has ever existed. I am certain when you stay a bit longer here you will start to realise that.

He did everything that was in his might to fight for the survival of his own people. And for that, I admire him, that he tried to achieve the impossible. All what he said about the Jews, that they control the media, that they open the borders, promote racemixing and degeneracy we can see today. Thus, we can conclude that Hitler's statements were absolutely correct. And no matter what, we need to fight for his idea to come true at a certain point in the future.

Attached: Hitler.png (734x528, 529K)

>I'm white
I hope you'll like your nigger grandchildren.

Attached: german retard.jpg (1024x768, 131K)

Well, I said genocidal tendencies are bad. So I did not say killing all jews is bad. Which I think it is. Still, you're strawmaning me.

Fuck off.

Hitler was correnct in some ways and wrong in others. But in the end his decisons were foolish and his miscalculations brought an unspeakable amount of suffering to the Germans. He wouldn't have made such severe mistakes if he were actually that greate.

I don't see the nuance in what you're saying here. You clearly stated you were against genocide when you used the phrase genocidal tendencies. It's not a strawman for him to assume you don't want to kill all the jews considering that's the literal definition of genocide

Being just a rootless individual is a prime Jewish idea. They destroy our racial identity and thus our social cohesion. As a group of individuals we are in a very weak position, we essentially cannot and do not survive following such an anti-natural idea. You can only survive long-term as a group.

Look at other races, for example the Jews, the Kurdish people, the Turks, the Arabic clans (for example Miri clan), they have a strong social cohesion and in times of racial conflict, they fight together to pursue their group interests. Or look at South Africa: The Niggers also have a very strong social cohesion. Now that they are the majority and powerful (with the help of the Jews), they start to mass genocide the Whites. Who would be stronger? South African White individualists who only think of their own personal interest or South African White collectivists who stick together through thick and thin?

Not he brought the suffering to the Germans, but the Jews did. Even before WW2, the Jews tried to undermine and subvert the German culture through individualistic ideas and racemixing.

Hitler stood up for the survival and souvereignity of his own people against all odds and against Jew controlled superpowers like the UK and USA. He possibly could have won WW2, for example by not letting the Brits escape at Dunkirk, not attacking the Soviet Communists in winter or by developing nuclear weapons. Yet, if you do not fight at all, then it is certain that you lose. Thus fighting and trying your luck was better than a certain loss.

Switzerland is a prime example of cowardice. You did nothing, but just stayed neutral. Thus, your country is partly guilty for how the world is today, that the Jews are now in the position to eliminating us through population replacement.

Ha. Guess that proves I'm a semi-literate 16 year old. What I meant to say is that saying "Why though? Genociding jews seems pretty ok to me." Doesn't address what I said, which is: " Genociding is bad".

That phrase means genociding whites, Jews, blacks or others is bad. Saying that genociding one certain type of people is good is not a sufficient counter-argument.

you prbly forgot the part about hitler not wanting war and trying to have good relations to france and the brits, pre 1936, but they didn't want any of it, they wanted germany crushed for good. he didn't fail because of the mistakes he made, he failed because he never stood a chance to win against this huge alliance of pretty much the whole world and because they wanted this war to happen, no matter what.

you will see that hitler tried to be very diplomatic pre 1936, but as war was already not avoidable anymore and he realized that, he began more aggressive diplomacy and tried to prepare germany as best as he could. in the end even the so called good guys and winners got betrayed, as you can tell by how the west declined rapidly and how they all get fed to the third world now. nobody could've avoided this fate alone, so blaming hitler mostly for it is simply foolish. even more so as he is portrayed as the literal devil, smart and evil and an idiot at the same time, in the official history books, odd ain't it? maybe this time the west will actually fight together and not itself again. sadly hope is often a lie.

Ever since my final peace proposal of July 1940 was rejected, we have clearly realized that this struggle must be fought through to the end. We are not at all surprised that the Anglo-American, Jewish and capitalist world is united together with Bolshevism. In our country we have always found them in the same community. Alone we successfully fought against them here in Germany, and after 14 years of struggle for power we were finally able to annihilate our enemies.

Attached: 1531294928850.jpg (1138x640, 128K)

Whatever our enemies may plot, whatever sufferings they may inflict on our German cities, on German landscapes and, above all, on our people, all that cannot bear any comparison with the irreparable misery, the tragedy that would befall us if the plutocratic-bolshevistic conspiracy were victorious.

Attached: 1418092027080.jpg (750x1055, 154K)

Checkmate.

Attached: 1136360443741.jpg (3000x1800, 771K)

You can be proud of your people being able to run a functional society which is sadly pretty rare on planet Earth. That's all, but it's not unimportant.

so many new tanned germans, would be a shame if something happened to them

Attached: 1525968429430.jpg (672x367, 23K)

Attached: asiatic-head-of-armed-forces-2018.png (744x540, 738K)

This. And Hitler had such beautiful plans for Germany. For example, just look up his architectural ideas for Berlin.

youtube.com/watch?v=aGIiYFbhVt0
youtube.com/watch?v=It4wjIISOhE

Here also a link to NS literature:
mega.nz/#F!5Q5UFZIR!MvGFhWEPb03Qg3ZFOh5yKg

Attached: Germania.jpg (1198x628, 143K)

What have we done.

Attached: modern-england.png (612x412, 562K)

Believe in something other than yourself. The gods, ancestors your descendants. Don’t believe anything you have been taught about germany.

Learn more about Bavaria and Bavarians and appreciate the history and culture of it. Easy to do that without needing to worship the Third Reich.

Attached: goebells-quote.jpg (600x329, 25K)

He brought suffering to the German people because he failed, he took a gamble which was totally irresponsible. Yes of course, the Jews also brought suffering to the German people but they aren't responsible for them. Hitler was responsible for the Germans at the time and he failed time. It's not enough to have supposidly the right ideas, you need the strength and foresight to implement them and he didn't have them, thus he failed and brought a lot of suffering to the Germans.

He couldn't have won WW2 and Germany wasn't prepared for it in the least. A German/Polish conflict was badly handeld. It was a trap by the Anglos and he fell for it and during the war he was way to friendly to the Anglos. You said it yourself, letting the anglos go at Dunkirk was a mistake, his mistake. He let the Anglos bomb the shit out of German civilians without doing much for months. Poland would've eventually attacked German if the Nazis wouldn't have done it. The best way Hitler could've played it is by not being the initiator in a conflict which was inevitable.

Switzerland did at the time what's best for Switzerland. There is no point in fighting a lost battle.

i am glad they didn't have to see how right they were. seeing something you loved being so defiled, would be too much.

Attached: 587463259.jpg (631x595, 48K)

I'll try.

WIR

If genociding is good or bad, just depends on the situation. You see what happens when you let Jews live, they try to take control and transform all Western countries into Africa, resulting in a genocide of all White people. Eliminating the Jews is therefore nothing else than self-defense.

A genocide would be bad from my point of view if someone would just do it without a proper justification, for example purely because of sadism. I would not care about the Jews personally, but they try to kill us all and do not stop until they finished their vicious plan.

>195274901
You're literally from a third world country. Munich (full with muslims) is still better than Kiev on its best of days.

Lets assume you found remaining germans. You enter the room full of ethnic germans and what do you tell them? =>

Yes, many of the French and Brits certainly were out for blood. He saw that and yet he still jumped into the traps of the Aglos. He could've done it like Bismark and let the enemy attack, the Poles were hungry enough for war that it would've happened eventually.
I don't blame Hitler for having the wrong idea, i blame him for being to weak and short sighted. He still wanted to play the "Germanic brothers" card while they were going for his throat. He literally let his people die in hopes the Anglos would see his good intentions by not acting in an aggressive manner. That was highly irresponsible.

Do not listen to this kike. There is absolutely no reason why you should not worship the Third Reich. Only a Jew would want you to focus only on Bavaria instead of the whole Reich. It is a common Jewish tactic to split us up and divide us into small territories because that makes us weaker. They try to incite hate between Germans/Austrians, Ossis/Wessis, Germans/Bavarians, Germans/Swiss, Preußen/Germans and so on - and enough Germans sadly fall for this.

g*rm

This is an excellent example that represents the mindset which has lead to our current situation.

Jesus, it's like the room of the damned.

> germonkey
> looking up and not down shamefully as he should for being a fucking loser

We were referring to this video:

>he took a gamble which was totally irresponsible
>a conflict which was inevitable
again, the war was unavoidable, so how was it his mistake again? nobody did bat an eye that the soviets attacked poland too, oh no, they even got to pretty much annex them for good. this wouldn't have changed anything at all, the brits and french wanted this war and would've found a way to use anything to make it happen. they even did it in ww1, when they made up stories of how evil the german soldiers are and what atrocities they did, they would've done the same if poland attacked us first and when we would push them back. the huns are at it again, let's help our polish allies!
you can't be that foolish to believe that hitler could've avoided this at all, or would've gotten a better situation with waiting, as everything was already set up long before he got to power in germany.

bismarck had a whole different situation before him, where the brits actually saw france still as a competitor and didn't worry too much about this growing germany. only after they saw what the united german people are actually capable of and it threatened them, did they worry and wanted it gone or at least chained, to keep the good old balance, i.e. british rule.

and yes, he expected the british to be noble people, as they used to be, sadly they changed decades before, because of some certain bankers influences. talking in hindsight is always a problem, because at the time you wouldn't know many things that led to those decisions and that then made them look foolish. it was an appeal for peace and many peace proposals got sent to the brits, with even making sure to say that we would not keep ANY occupied territory in france, but again, the brits did not want peace or rather, they weren't allowed to have it. trying to end a war, that without a doubt would be more bloody than the first great war, is not irresponsible, not acting upon it and accepting the continuation of it, would be.

kys g*rman

This is the medkit mindset: Do absolutely nothing.

Which leads to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=vYz6vqKw6IQ

Why do you not get it? What happens if you do nothing? Right, NOTHING! You lose for certain. In contrast, if you fight you CAN win and Hitler had the chance to win, for example if he had avoided some strategical mistakes (Dunkirk, Russian winter) or developed nuclear weapons which would have at least resulted in a stalemate. And Hitler was not the initiator of the war against the Poles. The Jews were who incited the Poles to mass massacre the German minority (tens of thousands were murdered) forcing Hitler to act. The Jews wanted to have this war no matter what and a later point in time would not have been necessarily better.

Hitler was practically successful in all fields during the piece time. Despite the Jewish boycotts he solved the severe economic struggle that Germany was in, he won the Olympic games in 1936, he united the German people and made them souvereign, traditional and classic art and culture were flourishing.

>Switzerland did at the time what's best for Switzerland. There is no point in fighting a lost battle.
You did absolutely nothing and as a consquence you will suffer now as well. You could have supported Germany back then will all your might, but you did not because of your cowardice and fatalistic mindset. We Germans stood up and fought against all odds, because only fighting grants a chance to win.

Attached: Ger_Inf_Russia_1941_HDSN9902655_1024x1024.jpg (1024x639, 91K)

Attached: DtVl2HtWwAAmUdM.jpg (744x788, 73K)

But the idea of a Preuß and a Bavarian are way older than the one of the third reich.

I think I already made it clear that I don't support the current migration policies.

>again, the war was unavoidable, so how was it his mistake again?
The German/Polish conflict was unavoidable and he took a gamble by attacking and assuming that the Anglos would give him a pass while they were actually looking foreward to it. Their main goals were to secure East-Prussia and the Polish corridor. He was a fool because he counted on the benevolence of foreign nations. That's why i called it a gamble.

>bismarck had a whole different situation before him
It wasn't so different though. The Poles were looking for a war and would've eventually attacked Germany. There wouldn't have to be a need to rely on the benevolence of foreign nations if he would've have initated the war.
Again, Hitler was too weak and short minded, that's why he was a fool. Of course, the Anglos,French and Soviets played a sinister but they're foreign nations in the end and not responsible for Germany. Hitler was, it was on him to look out for his people and he failed, showed too much weakness and crucial times. Of course, most even of the elite Germans would've failed but someone worthy of the title "the greatest german" wouldn't have.

But we should work on overcoming these unreasonable divisions and unify as a whole German people instead of letting Jews divide us and becoming weaker.

Attached: latest.jpg (667x500, 42K)

yes, they are older and they used to hate each other. why do you think we got the part about "Deutschland, Deutschland über alles
über alles in der Welt,
wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
brüderlich zusammenhält" in our anthem? it ain't about us being übermenschen that want to rule the world, but that germany should be above all internal conflicts, a german nation above all rivalries and to protect and nourish germany and its people, instead of the eternal infighting that the holy roman empire was. you may be a bavarian, but first and foremost, you are a german and your ancestors suffered alot to make this possible, so you owe it to them that you hold the flag up and continue this bloodline and nation. if you ever lack thrive to keep going, remind yourself of that. you are only here because other individuals suffered and sacrificed alot, for the tribe and nation.

which is what your whole problem seems to be, you talk about being an individual, but that doesn't mean you don't belong to a tribe and have nothing to offer or serve them for. germany is and was what it is because of its people and what they built up for the next generations and you are one of them, be proud of that and what you can achieve for yourself and germany, everything counts.

Your culture most obviously; music, architecture, traditions. South Germany/Bavaria is what a lot of Americunts see when they think of Germany. Oktoberfest, the Alps, accordion music, the Bavarian dress with the felt jacket and the suspenders or whatever, etc. Also, be proud of the tremendous scientific importance of Germany, look at most names in physics and chemistry textbooks. Be proud of weizenbier as well lol

i really dunno what simple view you got of world politics, but hitler could've done nothing to change the outcome, the war would come and germany would lose it. the only thing that was uncertain was, how badly and how fast would we lose it. he fought 3/4 of the whole world and managed to kill more of them than they did of us, despite being outgunned, outnumbered and outsupplied by far. he and the whole generation that fought and died for that deserve the title of the greatest germans to ever live.

Germany had only been a country for about 150 years. Your people were something else until then. That is where your loyalties should be.

This desu, the Germans of both world wars hardened themselves in war and really proved how strong german blood is, it's really sad to see the spin narrative be entirely about the holocaust.

The Brits (actually Jews) gave the Poles a free pass to provoke the war. As I mentioned before TEN THOUSANDS of Germans living in Poland were massacred, even raped and tortured in the crulest ways possible. Hitler was forced to act, he could not have just watched how his own people get slaughtered. Also, the Jews just declared war against Germany because they wanted it anyway as they opposed National Socialism which meant the souvereignity of German people. Brits and French did not care much about the Soviets invading Poland or Soviets invading Finland.

You medkits were too weak and short-minded because you thought you just could do nothing and problems would just go away on their own. But now you sit in the same boat as we all do. Instead you should just have supported our war and maybe we could have won it together. You just sit there, do nothing and wait until the lights go out, until your own people is replaced by Africans.

>Be proud of weizenbier as well lol
Go away with this feminising liquid Jew that dumbs down the population and encourages degenerate behaviour.

I'm no German but that's very well said user.

Attached: 1537041810222m.jpg (1024x499, 114K)

I'm black and shitting out a Bratwurst as we speak. Raise your hand if you are triggered.

Germany didn't have the resources to win the kind of war they fought even without making strategical errors. And Hitler was the initiator as in he was the one who marched in. Yes, the Poles went after German minorities but the victim numbers weren't as high as you claim and it was a trap. The Poles would've invaded Germany or East-Prussia eventually if he Hitler wasn't baited into invading first.
On the other hand, he waited when the Anglos were bombing civilians, a time were he should've acted immediately. German civilians were dying and he was still hoping for benevolence of the Anglos, that just shows how he completly misread the situation. That's not something the "greatest german" would've done.
I'm not saying that Hitler didn't have good idead and implemented many of them and helped Germany out of a crisis. But he still failed in the end, he was too weak and certainly not the greatest.

>You did absolutely nothing and as a consquence you will suffer now as well.
Again, Germany lost the moment they marched into Poland. Would've a defeat at the side of the other Germans been honorable? It certainly would've and i would've advocated if i lived during those times but i don't blame my ancestors for doing the reasonable thing and only looking after your own nation.
And Germany still benefited from a neutral Switzerland. Norway was the neutral country who really hurt Germany which is an actual betrayal.

It's a well known aspect of Bavaria if nothing else

thanks, there is at least one proud german still left.

Attached: 7582693.jpg (1280x720, 276K)

You should probably hang yourself. Since it's formation Germany has done nothing but destabilise the western world, and seek economic domination through war, or the EU. Really the best thing to do with Germany would have been to let France split it up again after WWI.

I'm Germanic and I feel like I have the German autism relative to other Americans. I like the formality, consciousness respect of personal space and lack of superficiality of German customs.

t. Amerimutt

I already stated three significant events that would likely have changed the outcome of the war. If Hitler had captured the Brits at Dunkirk and eliminated the Soviets in Stalingrad with better weather conditions that would have made a decisive change. Also, having developed nuclear weapons (technologically it was not far away) would have resulted at least in an armistice.

You may argue about the numbers of the German victims (according to my sources they were tens of thousands), but you cannot deny that the German minority was persecuted, faced mass murder, rape and torture. And no country would just watch and wait until more of their own people get murdered.

Asides from this, the invasion of Poland (together with the Soviets) was highly successful. Hitler got back East Prussia and also defeated France. So it does not make sense he should not have invaded Poland anyway. The actual mistakes started mostly later. A war was unavoidable and it does not matter much who attacks first or not, because the mass media was concentrated in the hands of a few anyway and they could spin it like they wanted. Americans today just attack and invade Iraq because they want to. They just invent justifications, totally make them up like Saddam has weapons of mass destructions etc.

Greatest man does not mean someone must be perfect.

>Again, Germany lost the moment they marched into Poland.
No, they successfully invaded Poland and France too. War was unavoidable anyway and they took the initiative. Soviets also invaded Poland, why did they not lose then also at this moment according to your logic?

Neutral was not enough, you should have actively helped to stop the Jews with all your might.

youtube.com/watch?v=AXuuGv3FiFY

Attached: IMAGE 2018-12-01 23:43:23.jpg (1200x800, 208K)

Are you in the Midwest/Great Plains? I think those things you spoke of are generally part of the culture here, at least in the old stock.

He could've not initiated an attack on Poland. There are many possible ways the war could've ended if Poland were the ones who invaded Germany. I agree that the Germans in the third Reich deserved to be called the greatest Germans to ever live but i don't think that Hitler as an individual deserves the titel of the greatest Germans. Again, he waited while Anglos were bombing German civilians in hope for their benevolence, that's not something someone with the title of "the greatest german" would do.

My paternal side came from Germany and settled in the Midwest, Kansas, and then settled in New England.

And now the Australian shitposter just jumps into the discussion offering nothing but lies.

Germans are not souvereign anymore since WW2, they live in a Jew-controlled puppet state. The Jews having done nothing but destabilised the Western World. Do you really think we dominate when we are about to be replaced by millions of Africans?

Australia (also controlled by Jews) has not done anything but shot at emus, shitposted, sniffed petrol and get replaced by Gooks and Muslims.

Attached: fca.jpg (763x757, 70K)

>Anglos were bombing German civilians
They started it.

it is exactly what the greatest german would do, trying to avoid more death in a war that was not needed, from his viewpoint. trying to limit the death and suffering of his people with ending the war early, is what any great person would try to do, and not to go full total war. even more so as the german industrial situation was very bad, we had a coal crisis and no real access to any oil that would suffice to fuel the german army, let alone the civilian industry as well.

everyone keeps blaming the russian winter for our loss and that that was a mistake, well, it was not, as we had oil for a big offensive for about 3 months and that is exactly what we did and then ran out of steam. everything after that was mostly small scale operations with smaller amounts of tanks than before and the caucasus oil fields were unreachable at that point. stalingrad didn't really matter at all, as we were already on our last legs there and pushing just for the sake of it, it did just speed the certain loss up a little. there was simply not enough oil in romania to feed half of europe's needs and the german army too, with no imports at all.

sadly he didn't know that there was no way out of this, as deals were already made to turn this into a total war.

How many times do I need to explain to you that it does not matter who invaded first or not? That makes absolutely not difference. For example, the US just made up an excuse to invade Iraq.

And if we are really accurate then it was Poles who attacked first by genociding the German minority anyway. Imagine if modern Germany would start slaughtering tens of thousands of Poles who currently live in Germany - would it not cause Germany to be attacked and invaded? Another example: What do you think would happen if modern Germany would start gassing ten thousands of Jews living in this territory?

Also, you TOTALLY ignore that Soviets also attacked and invaded Poland around the same time. In addition, the Soviets attacked and tried to invade Finland too.

>Again, he waited while Anglos were bombing German civilians in hope for their benevolence, that's not something someone with the title of "the greatest german" would do.
No sane man could have understood that the eternal Anglo would have rather sided with the Jews instead of with their racial German brothers. Now the capital London is ruled by a Muslim mayor and inhabited by a non-White majority.

Oh nice, Kansas. I wonder if it's a product of the German immigrants or the rural location. Regardless, from when I was there, Germany seems to be a country with people that are very agreeable to Midwestern/Great Plains values.

NO GUILT

we loved to settle all over there

Attached: 1506197049787.jpg (916x960, 117K)

German seed worldwide.

It's either German autism or plain autism. Probably the latter for me, but I'd like to think the former. ;(

>As I mentioned before TEN THOUSANDS of Germans living in Poland were massacred, even raped and tortured in the crulest ways possible
Germans were massacred but the number wasn't that high and the Brits didn't give the Poles a free pass on invading Germany and that's what the Poles would've done without a doubt. They would've probably done it earlier if Nazi Germany wouldn't have appeased them so much. Again, showing kindness towards other nations when you can't afford it.
>Brits and French did not care much about the Soviets invading Poland or Soviets invading Finland.
They also didn't act when Germany invaded Bohemia. So they couldn't go to war without a justification and the invasion of Poland was this justification.

>Hitler got back East Prussia and also defeated France
East Prussia was already Germany and the defeat of France was good i aggree. But the problem with invasion of Poland was the response of the Anglos which had the ressources of a whole contintent at their hands.
And not invading Poland would've made sense because the question wasn't if a war between the Polish and Germans would occur but who would attack first.

>Greatest man does not mean someone must be perfect.
One of the aspects of the greats German must be that he gained victory in the end. That he had greate ideas or predicted the future correctly isn't enough.
That's why i think the greatest man in German culture is the one who it always was and that is Siegfried. No need to overwrite ancient legends with new heros.

I know, it seems that everybody who has been here for more than 2 generations has surnames like Schmidt, Mueller, and Gartner. Germans doubled America's population.

>German seed worldwide.
beautiful

Attached: 1503589484657.png (613x768, 275K)

Please do it again to counter the recent incursions of our southern neighbors. There's still lots of land out here if you'd like to have a more secure life, removed from government.

i highly doubt that you would want the germans that are alive today there, they would fuck your nation even faster up like they did ours, with their eternal shame for ww2 and stuff. they would prbly invite even more of your southern neighbours. also, i want them to bloody stay and fight for germany, even tho they prbly would stand on the other side fighting for the invaders, many of them at least.

Attached: 1458335181691.png (700x1500, 30K)

It's sad. The ones we want wouldn't move and the ones we don't would.

Stop being a cuck and embrace Hitler

Attached: tatuaje-nazi-1024x576.jpg (600x338, 64K)

>german guilt
A nation is still a collection of individuals; whether you are inspired by their acts (and it is inspiring to see what people like you accomplished) or repulsed by them (and there are lessons to be learnt) they are still their acts. Their crimes are their own and your crimes are your own.

There is no ancestral guilt.