DENMARK NO!

> Denmark to banish foreign convicted criminals to deserted island
> The provision was secured under the new budget agreement between Denmark’s conservative tripartite coalition government and anti-immigration ally the Danish People’s Party (DF).
> Foreign citizens convicted of crimes and slated for deportation under the terms of their sentences will be held at a facility on Lindholm, a seven-hectare island in Stege Bay between the islands of Mon and Zealand, Minister of Finance Kristian Jensen confirmed.
> “They will not be imprisoned,” Jensen said in quotes reported by news agency Ritzau.
> “There will be a ferry service to and from the island, but the ferry will not operate around the clock, and they must stay at the departure centre at night. That way we will be better able to monitor where they are,” he said.
> The facility will house convicted foreign nationals whom Denmark is unable to deport, for example due to being stateless or because no readmission arrangement exists between Denmark and their home country.
thelocal.dk/20181201/denmark-to-banish-foreign-convicted-criminals-to-deserted-island

Attached: island.jpg (1000x667, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BAUrBVyl94c
twitter.com/DanskDf1995/status/1068528638834798593
dr.dk/radio/p1/orientering/orientering-2018-11-27
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The facility will house convicted foreign nationals whom Denmark is unable to deport, for example due to being stateless or because no readmission arrangement exists between Denmark and their home country.

Imagine being unable to deport someone. Why cant they drop them out of a helicotper.

I thought the image was a microbe at first.

Attached: 1541786542538.jpg (157x117, 3K)

Why waste a perfectly good island when there's already one dedicated to catering for criminal niggers: Britain

just build 20 story high buildings all over the island, cram pack them all, and then demolish the fucking building
like who cares, i mean, ill buy a fucking telescope to watch it going down, if it happens

Attached: 1539544649344.png (721x544, 580K)

>criminal niggers
accurate description of anglos

It is. Its really just an unussually large parasitic organism.

based

>Foreign citizens convicted of crimes and slated for deportation under the terms of their sentences

If this happened in America, all the leftist commie judges would no longer sentence anyone to deportation, regardless of their crimes.

Does Denmark have a problem with commie judges?

idk, but there is one youtube channel, just an old man that has posted 100 of videos about our highest court being corrupted freemasons so i would guess

Sådan. I like it. Very nice.

link pls

>Denmark to banish foreign convicted criminals to deserted island

Attached: hehesilly straya venture.png (570x263, 66K)

her
it has english subs

takker

Honestly that's based af

criminally underrated

Just so people understand it is people who are to be banished from denmark. And they stay there before they kick them out. It is the worst criminals such as.
>Foreign Warriors
(like jihadis)
>Tålt ophold: Means Tolerated stay.
Which is specific case where they are illegal aliens but can't be expelled due to risk of torture or murder in their own country, >Deported criminals
who are yet to be effectually kicked out of the country but who are determined they should be deported.
>Rejected asylumseekers
That are convicted of violation of crime law, weapon law on or around an outgoing center (asylum center).
All these will go to an island called Lindholm in stege bay. And will be kept there by police guards 24/7. Till such a time as they are effectually kicked out of the country.
twitter.com/DanskDf1995/status/1068528638834798593
Here is official DF's (danish folk party O) tweet about it.
Here i will translate what the tweet says. In the above i have translated what the video says. But this is what the text to the tweet says;
>Udviste, kriminelle udlændinge har INTET at gore i Danmark. Indtil vi kan komme af med dem, flytter vi dem nu ud på oen Lindholm i Stege Bugt, hvor de vil have pligt til at opholde sig på det nye udrejsecenter om natten. Og der vil være politi til stede dognet rundt. Sådan!
#dkpol
Translation:
>Banished, criminal foreigners, have NOTHING to do in denmark. So untill we an get rid of them, we are moving them out to the island Lindholm in stege bay, where they will be obligated to remain on the outgoing center at night and there will be police present all the hours of the day. Sådan (that's how it is!)

Attached: lindholm.png (569x561, 209K)

I thought it was a sperm

Morans. This is how you make more Australians, and we all know how that turned out

Fuck I love Denmark

did a year abroad there and I'd give my left nut to go back

So the main difference is that untill they are effectively kicked out, they are not to be around the normal society. But are to be isolated from danish society. So it makes ofcourse perfect sense to do.

Norway's cuddly version

Attached: 30+Bast%C3%B8y+Ole+K.jpg (480x341, 61K)

Only room for 100 people.
Practically irrelevant.
Still nice in principle.

It is for the absolute worst of the worst of those that are to be deported. Should have more facilities such as these though. I hate the idea they have asylum centers in normal areas.

Yo Denmark, greetings from Burgerland. Ya'll should name that place nigger island.

Attached: Remus6.jpg (640x480, 30K)

u mean saddam

shawshank alcatraz prison

It´s saying, sådan. It means 'just like that'
or 'right on'
>shawshank alcatraz prison
Well it's for the absolute worst of the ones who are already determined they should be deported. So it's jihadis if any, criminals, murderers, rapists, whatever. The worst of the worst of those shit. They go out to that island, because till they are fully deported. They don't want them anywhere near the danish society and normal danish population.

Think of it like an isolated outgoing processing station. Every one who go there are already to be finalized their deportation logistically. The order is already given that they are to be banished/deported. So they fill it up with the worst of these douchebags. So normal people don't have to worry.

According to DR the island has no clean water and DTU experiments on the island with swine flu, foot and mouth disease and rabies.

Attached: 1443045807197.jpg (200x252, 4K)

>an Aussie calling Britain an island for criminals
o i am laffin

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

Sperm Isle, the #1 destination for seamen.

Based Survivor: Exile Island fans

BASERET OG RODPILLET MINE BRODRE

I think I saw at least 5 dystopian movies about this as a kid ...

He right doe

>New Zealand
>Aussie

???

Fun fact: The island has its own crematorium that was used for animal carcasses after use in experimentation, Pretty neat.

Turn it into a Battle Royale zone with random weapons hidden around it, place a bunch of CCTV to capture it all, and charge $9.99/month to watch the mayhem unfold

Attached: indiana.jpg (1024x512, 146K)

Deporteringscenter på den gronlandske indlands is, hvornår?

Attached: Hip,hip, Hurra.jpg (1600x1277, 357K)

What's the difference?

Same thing

Island looks like a decaying rat

lol it looks like a deformed sperm

HIL SEJR
14/88 GAS JODERNE

TV2 pls stop

Du mener vel DR?

dr.dk/radio/p1/orientering/orientering-2018-11-27

>There will be a ferry service to and from the island, but the ferry will not operate around the clock, and they must stay at the departure centre at night. That way we will be better able to monitor where they are,
literally all of them will take the ferry out of the island and never come back

Åh DR. Din tid vil også komme, en skam for du var engang sådan en fryd.

det er jo bare syndt for isen

Attached: 234160D7-09CC-4057-82FB-78451C172FFE.jpg (4032x3024, 1.54M)

Looks comfy

whatever

DR og TV2 er ligeså slemt
TV2 er bare direkte i lommen på Lars, og han kan ændre deres agenda lidt væk fra elitens

Tbh, people who are not welcome in a country should have a chip implanted, incase they come back they can be tracked and hunted down with ease.

Denmark most based Scandi country, Jensens unite

Attached: 1541387129485m.jpg (1011x1024, 97K)

Danetamano Bay

If you think Swedes were vikings,you were mislead.
The Danish know where it's at.

That's what the Viking pepe and Danish praise was for, thank you

Attached: 1521988793492.gif (260x320, 1.97M)

Bigger countries should copy this.

Attached: escape_from_new_york_ver1_xlg.jpg (991x1500, 448K)

checked

Would buy an annual sub, and invite my friends over every friday night.

This. Fuck sweden.

Haiti 2.0: electric boogalo denmark edition - the revenge of the french

>Imagine being unable to deport someone. Why cant they drop them out of a helicotper.
Soon... Soon... political climate is shifting... People have to be willing to do the dropping as well, even enjoy it for it not to be a problem in the long run. Soon.

All the more reason to do it then. Their language is a treasure.

bullshit that island could easily hold a couple thousand people on it..

BASED.

I would play if they let you command random pop up turrets, item drops and other various traps...

That would be the $99.99/month package