Plain femnon

is there still time to find a sexy man at 27

im kinda fug but i think i could still look nice if i start investing my money into my looks, looking up makeup tutorials, eating healthier.

my personality is kind of plain ugh. i dunno.

i like video games and draw decently? do guys like girls who have neat interests?

what do

Attached: TharjaWaifu.jpg (411x890, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/wander-woman/201107/why-women-have-care-about-their-looks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are you that Polish gaming girl from earlier? Are you drunk?

Post body type and face aesthetics

Attached: 2f2.png (899x616, 225K)

If she is that Polish girl from earlier she's 185cm tall.

>investing into makeup tutorials and eating healthier at 27
you're about 12 years late with that, sweetheart
>ugh. i dunno.
case in point

no i saw polish girl's post and i felt i was a lot like her too desu lol

but no im not her. i wish i was her and could have one night stands with guys.

Well where are you from? You could post on /soc/ to find someone. Maybe the 25+ thread is right for you.

Personally, as a "sexy man" I value ambition, independence, mutual respect, mutual trust.
If you
a) have no hobbies or dreams
b) are extremely clingy, beyond it being endearing
c) cannot respect yourself or your partner
d) cannot trust/have serious trust issues (ties in with clingy)
then it's a no-go.
Don't forget to work on these things. Physical appearance is important, but mostly just for the beginning.

You still have 3 years left.
Honestly all it takes for a woman to secure a man is to not be morbidly obese and get pregnant "by accident".

Attached: fertility_and_age.jpg (500x500, 38K)

well i was in a crappy relationship for 4 years so that probably has a lot to do with me letting my looks and health go

Shouldn't you fix your looks first before setting out to find a bf?

hi user
well im 120 pounds and im 5'4. black chick (inb4 stereotypes about me being an angry black woman )

im the user earlier who was talking about how she was crippling shy and wanted to move to japan to live out her weeb dreams. i dunno if you were here for that

Looks and health are pretty much all women have going for them. We don't care about your job, how much money you make or what weird hobby you have unless we have it too.

The hell are you on here complaining for? The answer is simple, get in shape get good with makeup, start being fun to be around and flirt with dudes you like. Women have life on fucking easy mode. Guys have to do all that AND be wealthy and successful.

nooooo
what do you mean its late to eat healthy?
i want to take sugar out of my diet and stop drinking coffee maybe then i can catch up with the makeup and skincare goddesses out there who still look like they're 15

im from california
im a petite black chick who likes vidya im unique user! why dont the boys come flockin'!

Because you're literally on the other side of the world. I wouldn't mind a weeaboo black girl if she's qt and petite and with big tits and ass and is sexually submissive.

i think i might be too skinny too.
ok user thank you ):
i bought some makeup on amazon i guess thats a start

my point is you should've started practicing this stuff and learning about healthy diet choices around 15

How many desperate girls are actually posting in this thread? Just one or more?

if you’re positive and suck a mean dick on the refular then you’re above average.

the one thing an “ug” girl can’t afford to do in the cynical “market” is be unfriendly and difficult. otherwise, looks aren’t everything.

ok user that relieves me....

i found this article i wonder if its true
do you guys think this article is true
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/wander-woman/201107/why-women-have-care-about-their-looks

a balanced opinion? wow

lol i think its just me

Put your best foot forward. Exercise drink lots of water take good care of your skin. You don't need a lot of makeup you just need a couple of things to make you look halfway decent

thank you 'non ):

i want to take care of my skin but i love alcohol and coffee dammit its going to be hard to cut those things out

fml

If you actually have big tits and a big ass and are sexually submissive I could fly over to California and take you out on a date to see what happens.

You're too thirsty user.

cosmologists say I should chemical peel my skin and wash it after every meal, like American Psychopath, I guess. I’d rather burst a pimple on their face.

I’d rather use my energy and well of self control to accomplish something more worthwhile than marginally better skin, because death is creeping up by every birthday. This is why men are empowered and women aren’t as much.

hahaha

aww im flattered. but to be honest im flat chested ):

im so skinny it sucks lol

this weak stuff does not reflect the values expressed in article

>marginally better skin
i know right!! like i'd rather just accomplish awesome things then kms and cut out all the foods i like just to get skin that is just barely notceable...

i dunno

I've tried makeup tutorials and I can never get it right. Good luck to you in your endeavors. I'm going to buy a dildo and forget men.

It's not the end of the world, if you are small and qt it can still work. Are you at least sexually submissive? Curious about raceplay, being a slave to a white guy? In a nice way of course.

You're probably really really ugly if you have to ask that as a girl. Still, it's sad that you most likely will have more opportunities than the average guy anyway.

>probably really really ugly

let me guess

17 years old right?

raceplay?!

-_-

you should fuck off, creep

yeah, there’s almost nothing to talk about there. the psychologist’s article was kind of meandering.

Some people get chemical peels because theyre in weird Asian or WASPy competitions to be the best princess. Me, I’m a male for one, and I’d rather just enjoy this nice weather and dicking around on Jow Forums. There’s no need to burn my face.

Only one girl has ever mentioned my minor acne, and she was a total psychopath. When she wore makeup it looked like a Halloween costume.

no user its ok
i feel like the standards peole have for what you need to do to attract a guy are not as bad as you think.

my ex is dating a girl way less attractive then me and he has a decent job. some guys literally will date any girl who has a good personality. but the catch with that i think is that you have to constantly be socializing or whatever so that they know what your perosnality even is (Im the OP btw)

Just a possible additional dynamic. Regardless of race, the man should be dominant and female submissive when it comes to sex. That's just the natural order of things. If you want to bring up race as an additional spice for the master/slave dynamic, because some black girls do, then great. If not, no need to.

What?
And listen to this user I put in effort for girls depending on how good they look and how much they are willing to fuck.

nice psuedointellectuall bullshit. its like you no even try

I attract men, but they are usually neckbeards with weird ideas about women.

Try using tinder, you never know.

thank you user ): yeah he's a creep

I think it could be one of those articles that have a sensational title so that it draws in more views.

im sure you're a handsome man user

yay I got a white knight cookie

bye

Are you going to hit her with red pill facts about "the wall" and shit? Even if that's true it doesn't mean she should give up you stupid faggot

So your personality is shit.
And you probably only think she looks worse than you because you're the girlfriend; girls are fucking bitter cunts, my girlfriend gets all sorts of salty at chicks just who look good, and she'll say they're uglier/faker/whatever.

If you ladies spent half as much time appreciating life as you do criticizing it you'd have never found out about Jow Forums because you'd be busy living your life instead of trying to get perspective on it from fucking Jow Forums