What does Jow Forums think about this faggot horsefucker?

What does Jow Forums think about this faggot horsefucker?
>inb4 he should get the Inejiro Asanuma treatment
Actual discussion please.

Attached: SA173358148818.jpg (624x384, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voxespana.es/vox-israel-y-oriente-medio
google.com/search?hl=es&as_q=Israel&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=https://podemos,info&as_occt=any&safe=images&as_filetype=&as_rights=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here: voxespana.es/vox-israel-y-oriente-medio
Everything you need to know is in this official policy of his party

Attached: file.png (733x114, 7K)

oyest of veis

Santiago, depite have dubious phenotype, is just a pawn

meanwhile on podemos:
google.com/search?hl=es&as_q=Israel&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=https://podemos,info&as_occt=any&safe=images&as_filetype=&as_rights=

Jew control both sides to keep the goyim in check

Attached: 1531430473481.jpg (807x557, 120K)

Who, I can't read spic

at least podemos doesn't suck Israel's dick

the far right new alternative party in spain, they don't get much representation, if any

here:
>2. Israel is not only part of our roots, history and culture, but it is the only real democracy in the whole area that goes from Morocco to Afghanistan. Their institutions are open and do not discriminate based on sex or religion. Salim Joubran is an Israeli-Arab judge a full member of the Supreme Court. More than a million and a half of Israeli citizens are Arabs.

The leader of the only political party in Spain who wants to stop mass migration, cultural marxism, feminism and gender ideology.
He has my vote for next elections

you forgot they suck on Israel's cock, and right now in Spain our main issues are the lack of quality jobs available

Furthermore, his second in command is a PTSD-ridden gaoler. I wouldn't trust a man like that.

>b-but that's not important y-you just should vote because of a problem that zionists caused

I don't get what you're saying

They will urge you into voting on (((vox))) because """""it's the only alternative""""" and if you don't vote on them they will call you a podemita

yep that's pretty much it

And they will say:
>b-but its the only party that want to close our borders
Never forget that you are voting for people, zionists, that cause this problem (mass migration, funding of ISIS etc etc)

I just realized today, it all started with the end of cold war, Bush father went to Gulf war, we've been suffering the consequences since them, unstable midle east and continuous proxy wars, causing terrorism and mass inmigration. Bush was the starter of it all, I think.

I don't think so. Some terrorists that came from the 1st Intifada were already radicalized, despite their pro-USSR attacks. Carlos the Jackal was one of these.

>Venezolan
>pro Palestinian Terrorist
holy shit