Look what you did to this guy pol, I think he deserves an apology

youtube.com/watch?v=xrXJqlz2zSc

Attached: sadjew.png (510x716, 593K)

What a spastic.

The replies are unironically based. I always wonder what normies think when they see those are always the top comments and see how many views & likes Hitler videos have. Laffin

Jews are so naive about how others view the world. They think that everyone believes their Hollywood narrative about being the most oppressed people in the world and having to work twice as hard as Christians for the same dollar.

They have no idea how annoying their whining comes across when most people know who runs banks and media.

gay nigger shit is what gay nigger shit is, its just gay nigger shit

I like cringe humor as much as the next guy, but this is next level.

wow, so they were right about the holocaust survivors passing on their acting talent genes onto their offspring.

Attached: 1539312025902m.jpg (1024x546, 63K)

essentially, this hypersensitive faggot read some stories that spooked him. He says I HAD TO GROW UP I HAD TO GROW UP ALSKDFJHALKSDFJDLSKAFJASLKDFJASDLKJ
NO
you little kike, you didn't grow up, you simply read some shit that made you feel bad in the feels and now you think you're virtuous and brave for getting red in the face while regurgitating stories written by your kike granny from over a thousand years ago. Fuck this little gay retard.

>not a holocaust survivor
>not even the child of one
>but a grandchild
>pulls the 6 million on an issue that isnt even vaguely related
Did (((they))) overplay their hand this time?

>7217 views
>257 comments
Don't really think anyone other than anons from Jow Forums who comment and upvote each other's replies care about those vids

don't attack the messenger but this kid is cringe

All these teenagers just want to be in the spotlight. Nobody cares about this shit, you pretend to be left wing to fit into your social circle. Teenagers pretend to be left wing to pantomime and get attention. It's all an act.

I love the comments.Can't stop the /pol

What a fucking actor. Was my generation the last to fucking be able to have a goddamn opinion without crying and lying in fucking roads over shit?

Fucks sake, in 5 years we will have 5 year olds screaming about the massacres in mongolia and how it hurt them.

What in the living fuck is this?
Even the people who are supposedly with him are cringing.

maximum cringe

nah he can go live in the desert with the
rest of the fake jews.

Attached: 1543546607974.png (299x557, 192K)

Of course he called his dad to talk about his bank account. Fucking Jews.

yeah gore is easier to watch than this

Attached: D360AD4B-734E-4ED8-844F-7256FA8BB6F6.jpg (518x290, 32K)

Holy fuck that was almost impossible to watch

Yes

Onions kike

Attached: happyhanukkah.jpg (424x1024, 92K)

>connecting the Holocaust to climate change

Jesus fucking Christ.

Poor retarded incel will never get laid

Good. I love women now.